NATION

PASSWORD

2065 Confederate States flag referendum

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

C.S. Flag Referendum, 2065

Type A
16%
Type B
13%
Type C
23%
Type D
13%
Type E
14%
Do use a separate national and foreign relations flag
9%
Do not use a separate national and foreign relations flag
11%

Total votes : 171

Subhurbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Subhurbia » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:42 pm

What about Type C.1? Or A.1?

I'll vote C.1
Last edited by Subhurbia on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not to be mistaken for Suburbia.

Triplebaconation
Senator

Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Triplebaconation » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:20 pm

They're all hideous except for the South Carolina flag, which is hardly unique.
Proverbs 23:9.

Things are a bit larger than you appear to think, my friend.

Broader Confederate States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:21 pm

Triplebaconation wrote:They're all hideous except for the South Carolina flag, which is hardly unique.

Subhurbia wrote:What about Type C.1? Or A.1?

I'll vote C.1

Alright, noted.
President: Phillip J. Morris | Location: Southern U.S., plus Puerto Rico and Alaska | Government Type: Confederation | Year: 2066 | Technology: Oil Crisis MT+ | OOC
haha аляска | Rewrite un-canned, expect it before 2021 March September 2030 maybe. | i honestly forgot basically every interaction i've had on these forums from before like july | We're proud to present...
Witty unattributed quote I'm using to pretend I'm more intelligent than I really am.
--proud to be anti-federalist--

The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:23 pm

B2 and c1

Founder of Victorian Era RP 2,
Loves God, guns and Trump
Stand with France

New Vedan
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Vedan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:26 pm

What region is this for?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:29 pm

The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico wrote:B2 and c1

Recorded.

New Vedan wrote:What region is this for?

The (former) U.S. Southeast.
President: Phillip J. Morris | Location: Southern U.S., plus Puerto Rico and Alaska | Government Type: Confederation | Year: 2066 | Technology: Oil Crisis MT+ | OOC
haha аляска | Rewrite un-canned, expect it before 2021 March September 2030 maybe. | i honestly forgot basically every interaction i've had on these forums from before like july | We're proud to present...
Witty unattributed quote I'm using to pretend I'm more intelligent than I really am.

New Vedan
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Vedan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Broader Confederate States wrote:
The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico wrote:B2 and c1

Recorded.

New Vedan wrote:What region is this for?

I mean what in game region.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm

New Vedan wrote:
Broader Confederate States wrote:
Recorded.

I mean what in game region.

My own for the universe, Fracture of 2036.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:23 pm

C1. It's simple and clean, doesn't look like you ripped it directly off of the same country that you told to go jam, and yet still has all of the stars it should have.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Victorious Decepticons wrote:C1. It's simple and clean, doesn't look like you ripped it directly off of the same country that you told to go jam, and yet still has all of the stars it should have.

It seems that's the majority opinion. Noted.

Kashtyria
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kashtyria » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:04 pm

For purely vexillological reasons I will choose C4.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Kashtyria wrote:For purely vexillological reasons I will choose C4.

Very well, your vote has been recorded.

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:32 am

Votin’ for C.1, I lovin’ it.
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:22 am

Greatdux wrote:Votin’ for C.1, I lovin’ it.

Seems you're not alone. Counted.

Storalia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Storalia » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:00 am

Gonna be a differing vote here, but B1's my fancy. C1's a pretty good classic, though, so I'll vote for that too if that's allowed. ;3
No step on snek. :>
The Church of Satan wrote:
Pretty Much God wrote:Well they do, just inside of Potato Alliance

Don't give a non-existent faction credit for our achievements. Since 4AM (EST) The Potato Alliance has worked around the clock to exact its revenge on The Horsemen. UPPERCUT has played no part in this. It is just the raging fury of countless potatoes.
Canonically now named Storal.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:02 am

Storalia wrote:Gonna be a differing vote here, but B1's my fancy. C1's a pretty good classic, though, so I'll vote for that too if that's allowed. ;3

No worries, you get two votes. Both of which just got counted.

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:37 pm

I like the B Types because they show a historical continuity with the US/Colonies while also marking a distinction. I especially like B2. I'll also vote for B3 because it reminds me of the United Americas flag from Alien I feel like it.
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Las Palmeras wrote:I like the B Types because they show a historical continuity with the US/Colonies while also marking a distinction. I especially like B2. I'll also vote for B3 because it reminds me of the United Americas flag from Alien I feel like it.

Fair enough. Counted.

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks
Ambassador

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wink Wonk We Like Stonks » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:13 pm

d1, confederacy is kind of gross and so is d1. it looks like the maryland flag. nice poll tho.
bad reply? a random criminal/civilian will be sent to SweatshopvilleTM. To date, 63+ have been sent. stonks for apotheosis 2024
pronouns i keep in my washed pasta sauce jars: she, they, he; hedonism is based
according to legend, i once wrote:agender mars-colony automated decadent libertarian anti-statist degrowth

*juggling vials of covid vaccine* come get yall's juice

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks wrote:d1, confederacy is kind of gross and so is d1. it looks like the maryland flag. nice poll tho.

thanks for reading my factbooks

Mordka
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mordka » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:06 am

I am voting for A.3

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:52 am

Mordka wrote:I am voting for A.3

Interesting choice, noted.

Jacrain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jacrain » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:00 pm

I'll vote C1, if this is still active.
Don’t form the habit of Floccinaucinihilipilification

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:15 pm

The Ministry of Culture picks a.1
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Jacrain wrote:I'll vote C1, if this is still active.

It still is, until October 14th.
Lushansk wrote:The Ministry of Culture picks a.1

Recorded.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information