NATION

PASSWORD

Проклятий Світ | "HXVZ" 遠征 | Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
SatoSere
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Проклятий Світ | "HXVZ" 遠征 | Q&A

Postby SatoSere » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Ask away about the canon of the worlds, or about the man behind the monitor of SatoSere/HXVZ. For NS purposes, I referred to SatoSere's canon as "Proklyatyy Svit" - "Cursed World" in Ukrainian, and HXVZ's canon as "HXVZ" Ensei" - "HXVZ Expedition" in Japanese. Proklyatyy Svit is an alternate timeline where the Kharkiv Accords weren't signed.
The Immortal Pristine Revolutionary State of Ukraine
SUMMARY: An autocratic technocratic "utopia" with the best architecture and environment in the world, paid by the freedom of citizens.
What do we have to offer? A magnificent timeless architecture, weather-altering BS machines, a pristine environment, a strong military, and a death toll of 10 million from our concentration camps and bloody wars.
FOR EVERY BAD REPLY, A POLITICAL OPPONENT WILL BE SENT TO CHERNOBYL. 13 sent (don't get offended if you get chernobyl'd 'tis just a joke)

У К Р А Ї Н А Н О М Е Р О Д И Н У С В І Т О В О М У Щ А С Т І | П Р О К Л Я Т А З О Б Р А Ж Е Н Н Я | С Л А В А Л Е Г І О Н У С Е Р Е Н И
Q&A here another acc: HXVZ-07031017

Obeehosee
Civilian

Founded: Aug 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Obeehosee » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:53 am

OOC: How did you first learn about NationStates?
you will learn the ways of the monke, or you will all turn to ashes when the day comes
no evolution no revolution screw the savannah we're staying in these damn trees this time

Yuralria, Wuchu, Euxropa, ✡︎ Ganhanh ✡︎, ✡︎ Shtet ✡︎

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:52 am

Obeehosee wrote:OOC: How did you first learn about NationStates?

I just searched "nation simulator" and tried some until I found this thing.
SUMMARY: An autocratic technocratic "utopia" with the best architecture and environment in the world, paid by the freedom of citizens.
What do we have to offer? A magnificent timeless architecture, weather-altering BS machines, a pristine environment, a strong military, and a death toll of 10 million from our concentration camps and bloody wars.
FOR EVERY BAD REPLY, A POLITICAL OPPONENT WILL BE SENT TO CHERNOBYL. 13 sent (don't get offended if you get chernobyl'd 'tis just a joke)

У К Р А Ї Н А Н О М Е Р О Д И Н У С В І Т О В О М У Щ А С Т І | П Р О К Л Я Т А З О Б Р А Ж Е Н Н Я | С Л А В А Л Е Г І О Н У С Е Р Е Н И

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:23 am

bumpskip
It's actually ya boi Guzma SatoSere!
SatoSere's FT alter-ego. Actually a sci-fi worldbuilding project that incorporates a lot of childhood daydreams of mine. Still no cursed Ukraine here.
SLAVA LEHIONU!
NSTATS CRUSHED BY TANKS AND THEN THE PLANET OF NSTATS GOT EXTERMINATUS BY TOVARISHCH STEPHEN KIROV

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:25 am

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: In your most honest opinion, why would you name yourself as a Cursed nation? Or a Cursed World? I mean, sure, that's a label that is not a stranger to a lot of us in the multiverse, but rarely you see a nation describing themselves as cursed. I thought I would ask about this, hehe. ^^
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:02 am

Valentine Z wrote:Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: In your most honest opinion, why would you name yourself as a Cursed nation? Or a Cursed World? I mean, sure, that's a label that is not a stranger to a lot of us in the multiverse, but rarely you see a nation describing themselves as cursed. I thought I would ask about this, hehe. ^^

OOC: It's actually what I call this world, since global warming has took its toll and completely fucked over the world.

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Founded: May 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 am

You created the flag you use now ?
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 am

SatoSere wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: In your most honest opinion, why would you name yourself as a Cursed nation? Or a Cursed World? I mean, sure, that's a label that is not a stranger to a lot of us in the multiverse, but rarely you see a nation describing themselves as cursed. I thought I would ask about this, hehe. ^^

OOC: It's actually what I call this world, since global warming has took its toll and completely fucked over the world.

OOC: I see. That helps, thanks a lot for answering! ^^

Hope you have a good one! ♥
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 am

Why is SatoSere Ukraine a amourshipping nation?
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:01 am

Linkers Sha wrote:You created the flag you use now ?

OOC: Yes for both of my nation

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:02 am

Satosere leader a weeb ?
Last edited by Linkers Sha on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linkers Sha
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:03 am

Greatdux wrote:Why is SatoSere Ukraine a amourshipping nation?

OOC: Partly due to my support towards amourshipping.
IC: "We were tasked to search for the concepts that are closest to utopia, and we scoured through the archives for it. Then we found an amourshipping fanfic from 2019 by "vxlodymyr2007" and it looked really good. The relationship was... in line with the Armorovychist semi-utopia."
- Random Government Worker

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:04 am

Linkers Sha wrote:Satosere leader a weeb ?

"I am not a weeb, I am merely an amourshipper and for good reason."
- President Artur Armorovych

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:09 am

Why satosere havent cleaned chernobyl of radiation entirely if they technology isnt "inferior" as you say in my telegram ?
Last edited by Linkers Sha on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linkers Sha

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:14 am

Linkers Sha wrote:Why satosere havent cleaned chernobyl of radiation entirely if they technology isnt "inferior" as you say in my telegram ?

OOC: Superiority in one branch doesn't mean superiority in all of them/

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:15 am

SatoSere wrote:
Linkers Sha wrote:Why satosere havent cleaned chernobyl of radiation entirely if they technology isnt "inferior" as you say in my telegram ?

OOC: Superiority in one branch doesn't mean superiority in all of them/

In which branch then ?
Linkers Sha

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:50 am

Linkers Sha wrote:
SatoSere wrote:OOC: Superiority in one branch doesn't mean superiority in all of them/

In which branch then ?

Mostly space and weather altering bs machines

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:36 am

Why is the count of people going to chernobyl getting higher ?
Last edited by Linkers Sha on Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linkers Sha

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:45 pm

Linkers Sha wrote:Why is the count of people going to chernobyl getting higher ?

More bad answers

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:05 pm

SatoSere wrote:
Linkers Sha wrote:Why is the count of people going to chernobyl getting higher ?

More bad answers

Ohh god its now 5 people
Linkers Sha

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Linkers Sha wrote:
SatoSere wrote:More bad answers

Ohh god its now 5 people

hell yes you wanna send someone there as well?
Pika pika pii pikachu~
Last edited by Zurkerx on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed red-text warning tag

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:16 pm

/bump
Last edited by Zurkerx on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed red-text warning tag

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:37 am

Code: Select all
!

Why is there Sarina, a "Pokemon" character, on your national flag? When was this character added, and for what reason? When your flag is actually flown in your state's official buildings and in the courts of law, is she actually on the flag? When flags are used for state ceremonies, or in diplomatic summits where they are flown with other nation's flags, do the other nations actually put a flag with Serena on it?

If TurtleShroom and Satosere were to have a summit, hosted in TurtleShroom, would TurtleShroom be correct in displaying the Satoserite flag with Sarina on it?

Does the law that defines your nation's flag actually say "and Sarena from the 'Pokemon' series of video games shall be placed on the fly side/right of the national flag of the Free Land of Satosere, facing the hoist"? We are curious as to just how far, and how officially, her inclusion on your national flag is.

Lastly, why hasn't your nation been challenged or accused by Nintendo, or any equivalent, for stealing a copyrighted character and placing her directly on your flag?
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:51 pm

SatoSere wrote:
Linkers Sha wrote:
Ohh god its now 5 people

hell yes you wanna send someone there as well?
*** Pika pika pii pikachu~ ***

SatoSere wrote:
*** /bump ***

*** Warned for Impersonating a Mod ***

You're not a Mod: do not use the moderation red-text warning tags.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:03 am

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:
Code: Select all
!

Why is there Sarina, a "Pokemon" character, on your national flag? When was this character added, and for what reason? When your flag is actually flown in your state's official buildings and in the courts of law, is she actually on the flag? When flags are used for state ceremonies, or in diplomatic summits where they are flown with other nation's flags, do the other nations actually put a flag with Serena on it?

If TurtleShroom and Satosere were to have a summit, hosted in TurtleShroom, would TurtleShroom be correct in displaying the Satoserite flag with Sarina on it?

Does the law that defines your nation's flag actually say "and Sarena from the 'Pokemon' series of video games shall be placed on the fly side/right of the national flag of the Free Land of Satosere, facing the hoist"? We are curious as to just how far, and how officially, her inclusion on your national flag is.

Lastly, why hasn't your nation been challenged or accused by Nintendo, or any equivalent, for stealing a copyrighted character and placing her directly on your flag?

"First of all, no. Our official flag doesn't have Serena on it. She's just... a national symbol. There is also no law requiring her to be on the flag. Lastly, Nintendo filed for bankruptcy in 2083, and we bought the Pokemon franchise. Pokemon is now a tool for Ukrainian propaganda and indoctrination entertainment. Hope this helps."

- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information