NATION

PASSWORD

Ask Libertalonia anything about alterna and itself

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Ask Libertalonia anything about alterna and itself

Postby Libertalonia » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:36 am

Hello! we are the libertalonian government and today we want to answer questions about the very world we live in

(map here)
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lib ... id=1396605
Alterna is obviously an alternate world mirroring ours with some details.

1: Alterna has little to no nukes because of how rare uranium is

2: Libertalonia is America but less world police and a bit more Japanese
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:53 am

Has Libertalonia suffered a mass-scale terrorist attack, anything 9/11-eque?
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: No Signal

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:02 am

well there was a yrupostani terrorist attack on the presidential building, the senate office, the kabosata international airport and a stadium in 1997

so yes we have suffered a mass scale terrorist attack once
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Slavic States of Cernareka
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavic States of Cernareka » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:03 am

Does Libertalonia have a population of Czech heritage/origin, and if so how common is it? Any famous Libertalonians of Czech heritage?

Má Libertalonie populaci českého původu, a pokud ano, jak je běžné? Nějaký slavný Libertalonians českého dědictví?
Last edited by Slavic States of Cernareka on Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of West Bromwich Holme, formerly Astholm, for stand-alone RPs; set in its own universe.

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:53 pm

Well the closest version of Czechs in alterna is in the nation of estovakia and a few controlled states in the eisterian union and well
there are a few famous libertalonians like:

Leos toman (Famous writer who wrote 15 bestselling books) died in 85

Jindrich Kraus (a famous senator who advocated for workers rights in the late 50s) alive

roman moravec (Military hero who saved an entire company during Alterna war 2 during a battle for one of the bridges over the rhine in karlsana) died after a sniper shot him

Ingrid krizkova (an early feminist in the 50s and 60s) assassinated in 68

Katerina capkova (Commander of the marines during the san bora bora war, came back and is a senator) alive

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:57 am

A question after reading the Annual Grand hunt factboook: is Veganism socially frowned upon in Libertalonia?

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:29 pm

in the 1800s all the way to the 1980s it was pretty much a sign of being weak to many
but in the 1990s it started becoming a trend, but it's still seen as thing only hippies and young people did

so short answer: veganism is still seen negatively but it's slowly being accepted

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:52 am

/an old bump

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:44 am

1)What's your nation's equivalent to a Florida man?
2)What was the Cold War like?
PT-MT Nation used to be a representation of my views, NS stats are used rarely
Former Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

SatoSere
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:46 am

What is Libertalonia's official stance on SatoSere/Utopian Ukraine
The Immortal Pristine Revolutionary State of Ukraine
SUMMARY: An autocratic technocratic "utopia" with the best architecture and environment in the world, paid by the freedom of citizens.
What do we have to offer? A magnificent timeless architecture, weather-altering BS machines, a pristine environment, a strong military, and a death toll of 10 million from our concentration camps and bloody wars.
FOR EVERY BAD REPLY, A POLITICAL OPPONENT WILL BE SENT TO CHERNOBYL. 13 sent (don't get offended if you get chernobyl'd 'tis just a joke)

У К Р А Ї Н А Н О М Е Р О Д И Н У С В І Т О В О М У Щ А С Т І | П Р О К Л Я Т А З О Б Р А Ж Е Н Н Я | С Л А В А Л Е Г І О Н У С Е Р Е Н И
Q&A here another acc: HXVZ-07031017

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:57 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:1)What's your nation's equivalent to a Florida man?
2)What was the Cold War like?

1: kabosata man

2: There was a cold war after the second alterna war that lasted from 1934 to 1947, Valeria was split into east and west valeria while eisteria became a communist regieme. Without the creation of nuclear weapons, the only thing keeping the powers from killing eachother was their cruise missiles and how costly the war will be. There were tons of proxy wars and a few skirmishes during the cold war but would never blow into a full on war, especially with eisteria making heavy concessions because of their poor economy

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:58 am

SatoSere wrote:What is Libertalonia's official stance on SatoSere/Utopian Ukraine

positive, we believe they will be a good nation

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information