NATION

PASSWORD

Transadhean Embassy Program [Open!]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Montevento
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Montevento » Fri May 22, 2020 10:08 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montevento
22 May 2020 / Venerdì 22 maggio 2020
Palazzo Bertolotti, Città di San Giovanni

To whom it may concern:

Let me introduce myself, I am Fabiano Grado, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene Republic of Montevento under the administration of His Serenity, the Doge of the Republic, Mr. Christian Saavedra. On behalf of the government and the citizens of our small but honorable republic, I am pleased to present to you the attached application for the opening of an embassy of Montevento in the territories of Transadhea.

Montevento is a nation that firmly believes in diplomacy as the only way to resolve its conflicts, in addition to seeking to promote international cooperation to achieve common goals. Because of this, it is of paramount importance to us to establish diplomatic relations with your honorable nation and begin to build a prosperous and friendly relationship between our governments and citizens.

With nothing more to add, please consider our application and give a prompt response to it.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Most Serene Republic of Montevento / Serenissima Repubblica di Montevento
- Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Republic
- Head of State: Doge Christian Saavedra
- Head of Government: Doge Christian Saavedra
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mr. Fabiano Grado

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Marianna Pergola
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Battista Chiaramonte (Husband)
- Marital status (Optional): Married
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No.

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests.
- First Choice Location: The Old Hill
- Second Choice Location: Aleksandrinovich Avenue
- Architecture Style: Eclectic architecture
- Special Request: -

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember armed/military vehicles, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 4
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2x Beretta 92 and 2x Taser X26P
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes.
- If so, Please Provide the Link: Link
- Do you have any special requests?: -
- Please Check or write [X] according to your Diplomatic wishes.
[X] Trade
[] Extradition Agreement
[X] Non-Aggression Pact
[] Defense Pact
[X] Educational Interests
[X] Student Exchange Program
[X] Scientific Exchange

- Is there any additional information we should know?: -
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Two (sterilised) Agoutis (Dasyprocta leporina) as the embassy's mascots (Montevento's national animal)

SERENISSIMA REPUBBLICA DI MONTEVENTO
An Italian colony in South America formed after Thornton's Expedition of 1608

Transadhea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Transadhea » Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 am

Montevento wrote:
(Image)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montevento
22 May 2020 / Venerdì 22 maggio 2020
Palazzo Bertolotti, Città di San Giovanni

To whom it may concern:

Let me introduce myself, I am Fabiano Grado, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene Republic of Montevento under the administration of His Serenity, the Doge of the Republic, Mr. Christian Saavedra. On behalf of the government and the citizens of our small but honorable republic, I am pleased to present to you the attached application for the opening of an embassy of Montevento in the territories of Transadhea.

Montevento is a nation that firmly believes in diplomacy as the only way to resolve its conflicts, in addition to seeking to promote international cooperation to achieve common goals. Because of this, it is of paramount importance to us to establish diplomatic relations with your honorable nation and begin to build a prosperous and friendly relationship between our governments and citizens.

With nothing more to add, please consider our application and give a prompt response to it.
(Image)

Transadhean Foreign Affairs Embassy

To Mr. Fabiano Grado,
The President has accepted your petition to establish diplomacy between our two countries by building embassies in our country.

Your embassy will be built on Aleksandrinovich Avenue.
Please tell Mrs. Marianna Pergola that the embassy building was ready to be occupied.

Thank you,
With Regards,

Vladimir Ladinkovich Evreninko
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Унитарная Республика Беларусь - Латвия
Unitarnaya Respublika Belarus' - Latviya
The Unitary Republic of Belarus - Latvia
|Overview|
Transadhean Embassy Program
We're located IRL Belarus and Latvia

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information