NATION

PASSWORD

Springmont Embassy Program (MT/ Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serpens Land
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Fri May 15, 2020 7:44 pm

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Serpens Land, HM Serpens Land government officially requests to establish an embassy in the nation of Springmont. We sincerely hope that our diplomatic relationship will benefit both of our nations.

Kind regards
Emerson Morin
Secretary of State for Foreign Relations

Full name of Nation: The Dominion of Serpens Land
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Emerson Morin
Ambassador Name: Natasha Smith
Last edited by Serpens Land on Wed May 20, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Sat May 16, 2020 5:20 am

Serpens Land wrote:(Image)

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Serpens Land, HM Serpens Land government officially requests to establish an embassy in the nation of Montevedo. We sincerely hope that our diplomatic relationship will benefit both of our nations.

Kind regards
Emerson Morin
Secretary of State for Foreign Relations

Full name of Nation: The Dominion of Serpens Land
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Emerson Morin
Ambassador Name: Natasha Smith

Greetings,

On behalf of The President of Springmont, it is my great pleasure to announce that your embassy application has been accepted. Construction of the embassy in the South Winbridge is underway. We look forward to receiving your H.E Ambassador in our capital, South Winbridge, where H.E Ambassador can present the Letters of Credence to The President of Springmont.

We look forward to forming a strong and lasting friendship with your great nation.

Sincerely and Respectfully

Minister of Foreign Affair

SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Hankuk
Attaché

Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hankuk » Tue May 19, 2020 7:42 am

Full name of Nation: Hankuk
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ms. Kang Kyung-Hwa
Ambassador Name: Ms. Jung Na-Mi
Embassy Program | Air Hankuk

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Tue May 19, 2020 7:47 am

Hankuk wrote:

Full name of Nation: Hankuk
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ms. Kang Kyung-Hwa
Ambassador Name: Ms. Jung Na-Mi

Greetings,

On behalf of The President of Springmont, it is my great pleasure to announce that your embassy application has been accepted. Construction of the embassy in the South Winbridge is underway. We look forward to receiving your H.E Ambassador in our capital, South Winbridge, where H.E Ambassador can present the Letters of Credence to The President of Springmont.

We look forward to forming a strong and lasting friendship with your great nation.

SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Tue May 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Full name of Nation: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Isaak Viktorov (Исаак Викторов)
Ambassador Name: Drahomír Čiernik
Last edited by New Transeurasia on Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Tue May 19, 2020 8:52 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:

Full name of Nation: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Isaak Viktorov (Исаак Викторов)
Ambassador Name: Drahomír Čiernik

Greetings,

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed May 20, 2020 8:17 am

Full name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dra. Sancha Trindade
Ambassador Name: Dr. Cesar Torres

Glorious Britannia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Britannia » Wed May 20, 2020 10:15 am

Embassy Establishment Programme
[Imperial Britannic Commonwealth]

Full name of Nation: Imperial Britannic Commonwealth
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Honourable Lady Clara Ludwig
Ambassador Name: Honourable Ambassador Sir Peter Boehler

Imperial Britannic Commonwealth
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 110.336.793 | Area: 853,009 km2 | Demonym: Breton/Britannic |
| Active Military: 1.324.042 | GDP: US$6.2 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | Official National World Factbook | IIWiki | Country | IIWiki | Congress | Popular Broadcast [News Thread] |

Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| ☭ #Salud&República #TerceraRepúblicaEspañola ☭ |
| About Me |

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed May 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:

Full name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dra. Sancha Trindade
Ambassador Name: Dr. Cesar Torres

Greetings,

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed May 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Glorious Britannia wrote:

Embassy Establishment Programme
[Imperial Britannic Commonwealth]

Full name of Nation: Imperial Britannic Commonwealth
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Honourable Lady Clara Ludwig
Ambassador Name: Honourable Ambassador Sir Peter Boehler

([url=https://i.imgur.com/0mMkmSf.png?1]Image)[/url]
([url=https://i.imgur.com/doBMYBC.png?1]Image)[/url]

Greetings,

Novyy Krasivaya
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Novyy Krasivaya » Wed May 20, 2020 9:38 pm

Full name of Nation: Novyy Krasivaya
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Zoya Vasilev
Ambassador Name: Iosif Nadya Sokolov

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 am

Sender: Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Mr. Dennis Laxford, Foreign Minister of Springmont
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Sir,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Sri Indra Thohir and his government, the Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit presents its most sincere compliments to His Excellency, President Dr. Moises Tullar and the government of Springmont. We would also like to thank you for having established a diplomatic mission in Majapahit, and we would sincerely like to reciprocate the gesture.

With our vested mandate, we hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in Springmont. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world, regardless of political, economic, or cultural differences that we may have.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mrs. Lisa Mambai, a career diplomat in the Foreign Affairs Bureau and former deputy ambassador to the Republic of India, as Majapahiti Ambassador to Springmont. She shall perform her duties professionally and serve her Empire respectably as a representative of our Nation and People.

We have reviewed the prerequisites necessary for the establishment of our diplomatic mission. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Retno L.P. Marsudi

Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

Full name of Nation: Empire of Majapahit
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Retno L.P. Marsudi
Ambassador Name: Lisa Mambai
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 am

Novyy Krasivaya wrote:

Full name of Nation: Novyy Krasivaya
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Zoya Vasilev
Ambassador Name: Iosif Nadya Sokolov

Greetings,

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu May 21, 2020 12:52 am

Imperial Majapahit wrote:

Sender: Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Mr. Dennis Laxford, Foreign Minister of Springmont
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Sir,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Sri Indra Thohir and his government, the Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit presents its most sincere compliments to His Excellency, President Dr. Moises Tullar and the government of Springmont. We would also like to thank you for having established a diplomatic mission in Majapahit, and we would sincerely like to reciprocate the gesture.

With our vested mandate, we hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in Springmont. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world, regardless of political, economic, or cultural differences that we may have.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mrs. Lisa Mambai, a career diplomat in the Foreign Affairs Bureau and former deputy ambassador to the Republic of India, as Majapahiti Ambassador to Springmont. She shall perform her duties professionally and serve her Empire respectably as a representative of our Nation and People.

We have reviewed the prerequisites necessary for the establishment of our diplomatic mission. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Retno L.P. Marsudi

Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

Full name of Nation: Empire of Majapahit
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Retno L.P. Marsudi
Ambassador Name: Lisa Mambai

Greetings,

Montevento
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Montevento » Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montevento
21 May 2020 / Giovedì 21 maggio 2020
Palazzo Bertolotti, Città di San Giovanni

To whom it may concern:

Let me introduce myself, I am Fabiano Grado, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene Republic of Montevento under the administration of His Serenity, the Doge of the Republic, Mr. Christian Saavedra. On behalf of the government and the citizens of our small but honorable republic, I am pleased to present to you the attached application for the opening of an embassy of Montevento in the territories of Springmont.

Montevento is a nation that firmly believes in diplomacy as the only way to resolve its conflicts, in addition to seeking to promote international cooperation to achieve common goals. Because of this, it is of paramount importance to us to establish diplomatic relations with your honorable nation and begin to build a prosperous and friendly relationship between our governments and citizens.

With nothing more to add, please consider our application and give a prompt response to it.

Full name of Nation: Most Serene Republic of Montevento / Serenissima Repubblica di Montevento
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Fabiano Grado
Ambassador Name: Elisa Taglieri

SERENISSIMA REPUBBLICA DI MONTEVENTO
An Italian colony in South America formed after Thornton's Expedition of 1608

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Mon May 25, 2020 1:09 am

Montevento wrote:
(Image)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montevento
21 May 2020 / Giovedì 21 maggio 2020
Palazzo Bertolotti, Città di San Giovanni

To whom it may concern:

Let me introduce myself, I am Fabiano Grado, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene Republic of Montevento under the administration of His Serenity, the Doge of the Republic, Mr. Christian Saavedra. On behalf of the government and the citizens of our small but honorable republic, I am pleased to present to you the attached application for the opening of an embassy of Montevento in the territories of Springmont.

Montevento is a nation that firmly believes in diplomacy as the only way to resolve its conflicts, in addition to seeking to promote international cooperation to achieve common goals. Because of this, it is of paramount importance to us to establish diplomatic relations with your honorable nation and begin to build a prosperous and friendly relationship between our governments and citizens.

With nothing more to add, please consider our application and give a prompt response to it.

Full name of Nation: Most Serene Republic of Montevento / Serenissima Repubblica di Montevento
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Fabiano Grado
Ambassador Name: Elisa Taglieri

(Image)

Last edited by Springmont on Tue May 26, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tamri3l
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamri3l » Wed May 27, 2020 2:06 am

Presidency of the Ministry - Department of Embassies and Foreign Tamrielian Bodies - Department of Foreign Communications
Green Emperor Way, 15, Imperial City, Province of Cyrodiil

To: Dr. Moises Tullar (Head of State of the United States of Springmont);
Mr. Dennis Laxford (Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United States of Springmont).

Subject: Communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emperor's Office of Diplomatic Affairs, Empire of Tamriel.
Communication issued by means of Ministerial Decree n. 421/5E-60

Esteemed Minister,
on behalf of the People, the Empire, and the Emperor of Tamriel,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is honored and pleased to inform you that the Empire is intent on requesting the establishment of an embassy within the territory of your country after the acceptance of yours in Tamriel.
It is our opinion that both our nations would benefit in creating a peaceful, solid, and lasting diplomatic relation with each other.

Please find enclosed in this communication the requested application to found an embassy in the territory of Springmont.

We are looking forward to receiving communication from you soon.

Yours truly,
Gallus Plotius, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Official communication issued by the Presidency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Tamriel
Message security and encryption are assured and controlled by the Department of Foreign Communications

Full name of Nation: The Empire of Tamriel
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dr. Gallus Plotius
Ambassador Name: Ms. Manwe Rendo

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed May 27, 2020 2:32 am

Tamri3l wrote:
Presidency of the Ministry - Department of Embassies and Foreign Tamrielian Bodies - Department of Foreign Communications
Green Emperor Way, 15, Imperial City, Province of Cyrodiil

To: Dr. Moises Tullar (Head of State of the United States of Springmont);
Mr. Dennis Laxford (Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United States of Springmont).

Subject: Communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emperor's Office of Diplomatic Affairs, Empire of Tamriel.
Communication issued by means of Ministerial Decree n. 421/5E-60

Esteemed Minister,
on behalf of the People, the Empire, and the Emperor of Tamriel,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is honored and pleased to inform you that the Empire is intent on requesting the establishment of an embassy within the territory of your country after the acceptance of yours in Tamriel.
It is our opinion that both our nations would benefit in creating a peaceful, solid, and lasting diplomatic relation with each other.

Please find enclosed in this communication the requested application to found an embassy in the territory of Springmont.

We are looking forward to receiving communication from you soon.

Yours truly,
Gallus Plotius, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Official communication issued by the Presidency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Tamriel
Message security and encryption are assured and controlled by the Department of Foreign Communications

Full name of Nation: The Empire of Tamriel
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dr. Gallus Plotius
Ambassador Name: Ms. Manwe Rendo

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Wed May 27, 2020 8:38 am

Full name of Nation: Theocracy of Jinkara
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Inderika Singh Kauda
Ambassador Name:Tara Harper
Last edited by Jinkara on Wed May 27, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zamazia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zamazia » Wed May 27, 2020 9:15 am

Zamazian Foreign Affairs Ministry

To Mr. Dennis Laxford,

We, Zamazian's is a peaceful African Nation. We are always believe in the side of Peace and Diplomacy.
And That is why we contacted you today. We are here to announced that we, The Representative of Zamazia, Hereby, Announcing that We, Zamazian's, Hereby, Established and Announced the Zamazian embassy in Springmont.

We Hope by this Letter, The Generations to come will enjoy a better future,
With Nothing more to say,
Thank You,
With Regards,

Vittorio Limbedio
Secretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Full name of Nation: The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mrs. Emillie Cunston
Ambassador Name: Mr. Haile Mbakako Minardio

The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Unitàre Republiki i' Zamazie
La Repubblica Unitaria di Zamazia
Overview Factbook coming soon
Located IRL Ethiopia and Eritrea
The Turtle Times:  The Value of Zamazian Shilling dropped because of the Covid-19 Pandemic | Cat Videos and Memes becomes more Popular than Ever | The government announced that they were ready to help while taking a deep, depressed breath | Study finds that the cake is not a lie |  | Education and Welfare become the government's priority, Children are taught coding since elementary school

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed May 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Jinkara wrote:

Full name of Nation: Theocracy of Jinkara
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Inderika Singh Kauda
Ambassador Name:Tara Harper

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Zamazia wrote:

Zamazian Foreign Affairs Ministry

To Mr. Dennis Laxford,

We, Zamazian's is a peaceful African Nation. We are always believe in the side of Peace and Diplomacy.
And That is why we contacted you today. We are here to announced that we, The Representative of Zamazia, Hereby, Announcing that We, Zamazian's, Hereby, Established and Announced the Zamazian embassy in Springmont.

We Hope by this Letter, The Generations to come will enjoy a better future,
With Nothing more to say,
Thank You,
With Regards,

Vittorio Limbedio
Secretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs

(Image)

Full name of Nation: The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mrs. Emillie Cunston
Ambassador Name: Mr. Haile Mbakako Minardio

Artonin
Attaché

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Artonin » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:34 pm

Full name of Nation: The Democratic States of Artonin
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Oscar Jones
Ambassador Name: Andrew Miller
"For Justice and happiness throughout!"

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:02 am

Artonin wrote:

Full name of Nation: The Democratic States of Artonin
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Oscar Jones
Ambassador Name: Andrew Miller

Eraman
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:12 am

Full name of Nation: Kingdom of Eraman
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Laksamana Selempeta Semarugah
Ambassador Name: Koja Gangsa
Last edited by Eraman on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigramme: ERM | Demonym: Eramanian | Population: 14,753,910
Info: Wiki | Sports: Liga Eraman

Daulapura Daily
- based in Daulapura, the royal capital
- government-owned and ruling party propaganda
- support Royal Daulapura FC
Eraman Journal
- based in Anara, the capital city
- by the peasants, for the peasants (actually by the millionaires, for the masses)
- support Anara FC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information