NATION

PASSWORD

Wack-i Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Army of DxD
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army of DxD » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Nation's Full Name: The Army of DxD
Nation's Short Name: DxD
Leader/Head of State: Grand Marshal Dulio Gesualdo
Minister of Foreign Affairs (equivalent): Diplomat General João Mascarenhas

Ambassadors Name: Galias Tael
Appearance: Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Caucasian male; may appear with angel wings.
Experience: Was a charge-de-affairs of Heaven to the Kyoto Yokai faction prior to joining the Army of DxD Diplomatic Corps.

Where is the embassy (pick the options above): Wack-i City
What style: Local style
Security stuff: Security detail is 9 Peacekeepers. Equipment will consist of 7 AR-1 assault rifles (basically M4 carbines chambered to a different ammo), 2 Benelli M4s, 9 Glock 19s, 9 Tasers and 9 Nightsticks. They will also have 2 M1117 Guardian ASVs, albeit a variant with a 7.7 mm machine gun equipped by default (if your nation wishes, we can disarm the ASVs) and 2 security dogs of the Marchosian breed, a breed similar to the Belgian Malinois or the German Shepherd.

Anything else the Wack-i need to know?: We have angels, fallen angels, devils, vampires, gods, buddhas, demigods, valkyries, yokai and dragons in our ranks, aside from humans. They don't mean harm or evil (yes, including the devils).
The Army of DxD is an army tasked with defending the world from supernatural threats that aim to bring chaos to or destroy it. It is, for the most part, neutral in human politics (though it does slightly favour NATO), but will actively try to prevent a world war, and, in a war, will take a side if its bases, puppet territories and/or concessions are attacked enough.

Most of the stuff here is WIP.

Tech Level: MT, with leanings towards early PMT/FanT
A 11.142857 civilization, according to this index.

Diplomatic Mission Programme

Wack-i
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wack-i » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:56 am

The Army of DxD wrote:Nation's Full Name: The Army of DxD
Nation's Short Name: DxD
Leader/Head of State: Grand Marshal Dulio Gesualdo
Minister of Foreign Affairs (equivalent): Diplomat General João Mascarenhas

Ambassadors Name: Galias Tael
Appearance: Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Caucasian male; may appear with angel wings.
Experience: Was a charge-de-affairs of Heaven to the Kyoto Yokai faction prior to joining the Army of DxD Diplomatic Corps.

Where is the embassy (pick the options above): Wack-i City
What style: Local style
Security stuff: Security detail is 9 Peacekeepers. Equipment will consist of 7 AR-1 assault rifles (basically M4 carbines chambered to a different ammo), 2 Benelli M4s, 9 Glock 19s, 9 Tasers and 9 Nightsticks. They will also have 2 M1117 Guardian ASVs, albeit a variant with a 7.7 mm machine gun equipped by default (if your nation wishes, we can disarm the ASVs) and 2 security dogs of the Marchosian breed, a breed similar to the Belgian Malinois or the German Shepherd.

Anything else the Wack-i need to know?: We have angels, fallen angels, devils, vampires, gods, buddhas, demigods, valkyries, yokai and dragons in our ranks, aside from humans. They don't mean harm or evil (yes, including the devils).

Accepted
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

NS Stats may or not be canon, instead read our factbooks and read our policies for canon stats.

An isle nation that is founder of Lemonea.
Pro:
-capitalism
-democracy
-isreal
-hong kong
-free speech
Anti:
-communism
-china
-censorship

(more to come later)

Previous