NATION

PASSWORD

The Map of Rushmore (Rushmore Only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ketiou
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Ketiou » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:07 pm

Banana!

Map claim for Ketiou under the spoiler:

Feel free to tinker with the positioning of the cities in order to make it less cluttered, this is just a rough guide.

Many thanks!

Kirungabi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 02, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kirungabi » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Banana (in Spanish)

I present two claims, in descending order of preference and interference with CTE nations' borders. I don't know how much leeway there is for that; at the same time the shape of Kirungabi is well defined, and it's been tough to find a compromise location.

Option 1 (strong preference)

Option 2

Option 1 has considerable interference with Djocoranga, though I guess the land could be compensated elsewhere, and some with Kernansquillec. It also fits my existing Gusohora River Delta landmark with the Djocaranga/Kernansquillec border river flowing into the country.

Option 2 has barely any interference with other borders, but I find it's a bit awkward, especially with the blank space to the left which I'm not very keen on claiming.

Minor tweaking of Kirungabi's borders to make sure it fits nicely/not awkwardly is fine, incl. scale and proportion changes. I can provide a PNG of the outline if needed.

Thanks!
Map of Kirungabi.

Head of State: President Innocent Uburiganya
Prime Minister: Theophile Sendashonga
Further summary

Rea San Vegas
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 25, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rea San Vegas » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Banana

I would like to post my claim on Map

I present Rea San Vegas The Tropical Paradise of the southern oceans

Bordering nations like Western cuba and Captina Island and Muzira'a Ba'aydan

Its Captial is Petergonia

Rea San Vegas is Broken down into 4 Provinces and here are it cities

-Eastern Cuba-
Port Mucula (Small Island)
Rea Padena
Blackton

-Mojave-
Port Mojave
Golden Springs
San Tijeras

-San Lacerda-
Petagonia (Captial)
San Panguecillo
Las Peranza

-Bellagio-
Las Quasar
San Eraspo
Port Jaden
Last edited by Rea San Vegas on Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naixi
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Naixi » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:59 pm

Banana. I have two requests.

1) I'm the former user behind Stvoto Latoli and the Pazhujeb Islands. (I'll confirm with those accounts.) Can all of Stvoto Latoli, Muzira'a Ba'aydah, and the Pazhujeb Islands be removed from the map? I'm really just done with that whole multiverse and want to do a hard reset with Naixi. If Rea San Vegas would like, they are free to take that little nibble of land on the island in the far southwest, in addition to their other claim. I don't want it anymore.

2) Naixi would like to make a map claim. I have already drawn up a map for the country, so adding it would require some minor coastline-tweaking, but it'd be minor. I've included pics below (one with cities and one without) and I think the best place is someplace along the coast between Zenic and Mapletish. I don't really care where, specifically.

The capital of Naixi is Chumeichang, thus the star on the map. Also, the purple color I used is one of Naixi's national colors, so it'd be great if it can be used, but if not, meh.

Last edited by Naixi on Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALSO UNFORTUNATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR: THE PAZHUJEB ISLANDS, KAGDAZKA, STVOTO LATOLI, & KAGDAZKA AND PAZHUJEBU

Stvoto Latoli
Envoy

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stvoto Latoli » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:02 pm

Sup.

Naixi wrote:I'm the former user behind Stvoto Latoli and the Pazhujeb Islands.
But he was wrong. It was he who was the traitor, he the dictator, he the true tyrant. I returned to above the waves and presented the location of the merpeople's treasure to the dictator of Stvoto Latoli, who greedily took the coordinates without thanking me. As I leapt atop my broom, I could already hear the wailing of the merpeople from the depths; their last shred of dignity, the last remnant of their kingdom, their last symbol of hope; raped by the tyrannical humans.

The Pazhujeb Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pazhujeb Islands » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:02 pm

Yeah.

Naixi wrote:I'm the former user behind Stvoto Latoli and the Pazhujeb Islands.
The Pazhujeb Islands - Baptism of Fire 25 Champions
Other Nations You May Have Heard Of: Kagdazka, Kagdazka and Pazhujebu, Stvoto Latoli, Naixi
Cohosts of Baptisms of Fire 43 and 45, 4th Place at World Cup 59 (as K&P)

Rea San Vegas
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Rea San Vegas » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:30 am

Yeh that sound good with me
If possible to rename the following cites on that island from
Muzira'a Ba'aydah to San Muzira
Bugul Ashabab to Port Ashabab
Last edited by Rea San Vegas on Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naixi
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Naixi » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:25 am

Go for it, sounds great.

Rea San Vegas wrote:Yeh that sound good with me
If possible to rename the following cites on that island from
Muzira'a Ba'aydah to San Muzira
Bugul Ashabab to Port Ashabab
ALSO UNFORTUNATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR: THE PAZHUJEB ISLANDS, KAGDAZKA, STVOTO LATOLI, & KAGDAZKA AND PAZHUJEBU

Elmyia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 08, 2022
Conservative Democracy

Postby Elmyia » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:50 am

Banana,

Apologies for the quality of this image, but I'd quite like to be placed as a relatively small (roughly Kalosia sized?) island just east of the gap between Greater Cotswolds and Tentalon. I'd also like to claim a small strip of continental land between the two if possible (quite small and running along the coast), although I've not RPed Elmyia as having this yet, I'm going to deploy it in future but understand if it's not possible this time.

Also the cities are probably too many to get onto the thing, Beaucester and Mosfleet are the most important, Catamouge maybe the third.
Last edited by Elmyia on Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
DBC 54 Champions

Aeragny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aeragny » Tue May 30, 2023 4:30 am

Banana.

For Aerágny, I'd like to utilize the space that is left by the removal of Stvoto Latoli as per the message by Naixi, earlier in this thread - the Muzira'a Ba'aydah area, specifically.
The shape of Aerágny is previously represented as an island - but for the sake of differentiating between the NS version and offsite version of the country, I would like to connect it to the main continent, as below:

I recognize that this image:
  • Shows a larger-than-average plot of land for Aerá (which I didn't notice until this image was completed... and I wasn't going to make a new one all over again)
  • Probably has too many cities mapped to fit in the country.
  • Shows the timezone boundary as running straight through the nation - while in reality all of Aerá would be COT+2
and trust that the mapmaker, in their infinite wisdom, will be able to correct this if need be.

I can provide an .svg file for Aerágny if requested.

EDIT: Welp.
Last edited by Aeragny on Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aerágny (English: Airannia)

Stvoto Latoli
Envoy

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stvoto Latoli » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:20 am

Banana. Screw it, I'm back.

Can we keep Stvoto Latoli on the map, please - counteracting my previous request as Naixi?

I would still like to A) offer the lands of Muzira'a Ba'aydah to Rea San Vegas and whoever else, B) delete the Pazhujeb Islands from the map entirely, and C) add Naixi onto a south coast somewhere, either to the west of Mavinet or between Zenic and Maptletish.
But he was wrong. It was he who was the traitor, he the dictator, he the true tyrant. I returned to above the waves and presented the location of the merpeople's treasure to the dictator of Stvoto Latoli, who greedily took the coordinates without thanking me. As I leapt atop my broom, I could already hear the wailing of the merpeople from the depths; their last shred of dignity, the last remnant of their kingdom, their last symbol of hope; raped by the tyrannical humans.

Rea San Vegas
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Updated Verison of Rea San Vegas

Postby Rea San Vegas » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:37 am

Banana

here is my updated version of Rea San Vegas
ImageImage

-Rea San Vegas Mainland-
Petagonia (Captial)
Vegasfeld
Las Peranza
San Tijeras
Panguecillo

Port Mojave
Tevlach
Muzira
Portmucca

Fransberg
San Eraspo
Denfurt

-Rea San Vegas Islands around Mainland-
Sint Elvis
Toga Bay
Jarra
Ponta Staniard
Fort Delgada
Sekurd

-Eastern Cuba-
Port Mucula
Rea Padena
Blackton
Lykkeberg (Would be possible to Place this city somewhere around Eastern Cuba)
Last edited by Rea San Vegas on Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information