NATION

PASSWORD

wars your nations been in

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The moon planet
Envoy

Founded: Apr 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

wars your nations been in

Postby The moon planet » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 am

we are currently fighting a nazi settlement on the moon they are proving good opponents
we zapped both of those men but they have many hidden bases across the moon

Spartinth
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartinth » Sat May 01, 2010 1:36 pm

War of independence (1399 - 1450) victorious
First Peasants war (1522-1532) victorious
Second peasants war (1552 - 1599) loss
Tribal Wars (1602 - 1604) draw
Parade War (January of 1650 - March of 1650) loss
Rock War (1660 - 1674) victorious
Italian-Russo War (1700 - 1720) Victorious
First expansion war (1736 - 1740) victorious
Second Expansion war (1744 - 1760) loss
Civil War (1813 - 1878) victorious
World war II (1939 - 1945) victorious
National Information
- King Charles Bone I
- Crown Prince Charles Bone II
Imperial High Commissioner of the Imperial Commonwealth
Member of the Humanitarian Relief Organization
newmassachusetts is our colony

Everyton
Envoy

Founded: Apr 22, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Everyton » Sat May 01, 2010 1:59 pm

We were involved in the South Ryvinica war with the Imperium of Doomingsland, but a series of strategic blunders forced our withdrawal.
The only other war besides that that we've been involved in took place before Everyton came into existence - our predecessor state's war with Zimbabwe, called the Great Natal War (see the history section of the Everytonian Factbook in our signature)...
Last edited by Everyton on Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cosmopolis of Everyton
Factbook | Policy | Constitution | Legislation
Embassy programme | News service | Accounts

"There can be only one"

A post-modern tech nation

Falasia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Falasia » Sat May 01, 2010 7:38 pm

The Judean war was a great battle throughout the region bringing over 40 nations to war and left millions of men lives to waste as they fell in honour of there nation. The great crusade in Falasia's early days was between to armies which brang death to many but will go down in history books as the most wise and honourable fights of war.
The Reichstag||Member of CLIM||Embassy Centre
Member of CLIM
Member of Slazenagara Embassy Center

ILYLOL
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ILYLOL » Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

we're peaceful.
The Stalker Police in The Beast Church of Junkyland
Dad: 2nd PLT/Platty/Daddy (deceased from NS D':)
Mom: Celestial Divinities/Celly/Kirei
Son: Junkyland/Junk/Junky/Bro
Daughter: ILYLOL/Nekoko/Ily
2nd PLT wrote:
ILYLOL wrote:I wish I had magical powers so I can clean my room, pack for things, do my homework, etc. :D

Granted, but knowing you, you are over eager trying to use those powers and end up blowing up your room.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 pm

We have been in the Old Earth War: Victorious
Allies:
Sungai Pusat
Lovable Weirdos
Victorious Decepticons
Magneton111
Enemies:
Aeyariss

Note: NO negotiation could be possible.
Last edited by Sungai Pusat on Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 pm

IC: We were involved in the Branchlandia-Rebel conflict. http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47909&start=0
OOC: We're for the most part not an RPing nation, although sometimes we will.
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 pm

The First Moralite-Vatican War 800-803 AD

The British War of Aggression 834-837 AD

The Moralite Crusade 837-844

The War of Catholic Aggression 890-894

The War of Islamic Aggression 976-979

The First Crusade 1096-1099

The Third Crusade 1189-1192

The War of the Roses 1455-1485

The Anglo-Spanish War 1585–1604

The American War for Independence 1776-1783

Period of Isolation 1783-1915

WW1 1915-1918

Period of Isolation 1918-2004

The Moralite-Defesian War 2009

Not mentioning a series of brutal Civil Wars.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm

IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

New-Attica
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New-Attica » Sat May 01, 2010 7:48 pm

The only war New-Attica has ever been involved in since its inception in 1999 was the 5 year revolution establishing our direct-democracy. Additionally, The Community of New-Attica has pursued a policy of non-alignment and non-interventionism since its formation, in order to avoid wars that might threaten the process of democratization.
The Community of New-Attica Factbook

This city-state has an IC imposed population cap of twenty million.

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Sat May 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Pivorarsky-Old Beringian Conflict - Current
Wadonian Civil War - Victorious
Old Beringian Civil War - Victory over the Red Tastifanians
Last edited by Old Beringia on Sun May 02, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 am

War of Independence- 1780s(Victory)

Expansionism- Mid 19th century(Mostly Victories)

War of Martian Agression- 1892(Victory, only because of bacteria)

"WW2"- 1939-1945(Victory)

Some conflict with Justorica's child rebels- 2009(Undecisive)
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Cirona
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirona » Sun May 02, 2010 4:43 am

ILYLOL wrote:we're peaceful.

Amen. 8)

Mid Lothian
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Sun May 02, 2010 7:03 am

The last war that ML was involved in concluded in 1895.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sun May 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Wikipedia and Universe, along with some other MDISC allies, recently ended a war in Southern United Africa. It resulted in an MDISC victory and the fall of the SUA government.
Wikipedian Marines holding a position in the Southern United African bush.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Iron America
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Iron America » Sun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Various colonial conquests and revolutions- 20 put down as of now
International War 1-Victory
International War 2-Victory with full conquest of enemy nations

South Aropa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby South Aropa » Sun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Currently the two most signifigant wars that South Aropa has taken part of are the 3rd (2012-2016) and 4th (2022-2028) World Wars (It is now 2031)

Before that South Aropa's ancestors have a long and proud history of defencive and pre-emptive wars stretching all the way back to 10000BC. The earliest evident war, the old tribal empire in Aropa was attacked by an unknown civilisation, but the tribes banded together and used the natural defencive terrain of the entire Aropan region to hold them back, and eventualy invade and obliterate the attackers.

In 1011, the Gold family apeared and took over South Aropa as the Duchy of the nation, under the Duke Riker Gold, the current tradition of military excelence came into being. A war in 1025 put this new conditioning to the test, South Aropa was being attacked by a neighbour within the region of Aropa and threatened to over throw it all. But the less numerous, but very well armed, armoured, and trained fighting force managed to push back the invaders within 3 weeks, and in another 2 weeks took over opposing force's nation, later only to leave the land and people there shattered to rebuild for them selves.

Various other smaller wars too place until the 1st world war where South Aropa had little interference other than sending military advisors to the British forces.

World War 2 was infact instigated by the South Aropan government under the guise of the Nazi party in Germany, Hitler himself was a South Aropan agent, but he went rouge and the plan failed misserably. Again during the Cold War South Aropa had agents manipulating certain events within the Soviet Union, but could never get into positions of sufficient power.

During the Third World War south Aropa took to open fighting once again, having developed the "Hyena" tank capable of withstanding a new type of anti-tank missile developed by the Asian Consortium, they achieved Super Power status during that war. Again in the Fourth World War South Aropa continued the old traditions to great success against a new Holy Crusade instigated by the Vatican Church, defeating them in one fell swoop and securing there own intrests.

However, wherever the South Aropan military has been, there is only left disorder in the wake, South Aropa does not bother itself and waste resourses on rebuilding nations that have been broken because of there threat to South Aropa

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 pm

698-702 first Vedian war (defeat)

711-767 second Vedian war (victory)

798-950 first Taranakan invasions (defeat)

1123-1234 the Erathian war (victory)

1323-1356 second Taranaka invasion (victory)

1356-1900 various tarankan uprisings (victories)

1901-1951 final Tarankan uprising (defeat)

1918-1926 the civil-war (Royal victory and Communistic defeat)

1953 first northern Tarankan uprising (defeat)

2009 northern Venezuean liberation (victory)

2010 Anthro Liberation (only volunteers fighting for New Nicksyllvania) (ongoing)

2010 the crimson war (ongoing)
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Imeriata wrote:2010 Anthro Liberation (only volunteers fighting for New Nicksyllvania) (ongoing)

Why haven't I been informed of this? My poor AKs are cold and waiting to be sold.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun May 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:
Imeriata wrote:2010 Anthro Liberation (only volunteers fighting for New Nicksyllvania) (ongoing)

Why haven't I been informed of this? My poor AKs are cold and waiting to be sold.

Because you would for some unfathomable reason attempt to halt the duty of any true human and in an horrible act of animal cruelty deprive those inferior creatures of enlighten human rule and guidance.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Lovable Weirdos
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lovable Weirdos » Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Imeriata wrote:

Because you would for some unfathomable reason attempt to halt the duty of any true human and in an horrible act of animal cruelty deprive those inferior creatures of enlighten human rule and guidance.

I laugh at your broken thinking. We are not inferior, we are in fact superior. You see, one day, back in our history, humans like you tried to do what you claim to be enlightened human rule of guidance. More like stripping of all privliges! (OOC: Rights are not considered to exist in my nation, all you have are the privliges your guns give you.) It was such a bad time for us that we were forced to do the same to you, to sell humans as comodities and make them do what we want them to. This is not a time for your primitive human thoughts! Your time as a race is through! You are the inferior ones!
On hiatus from these forums until 2012. Can still be contacted via telegram.

Panzerjaeger wrote:We have Hitler! Greatest Liberal Ever!

Assassinistan wrote:Does speed make you faster?

New Amerik wrote:So I'm scrolling the Internet, and it's three in the morning, and I see flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag,flag, flag, and then BAM! A HORSE! And I go, "Holy Christ! That person's some kind of weirdo!"

Old Erisia wrote:wait... so its NOT normal to fire calcium carbonate hormone-filled darts into your prospective mates??

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Lovable Weirdos wrote:
Imeriata wrote:

I laugh at your broken thinking. We are not inferior, we are in fact superior. You see, one day, back in our history, humans like you tried to do what you claim to be enlightened human rule of guidance. More like stripping of all privliges! (OOC: Rights are not considered to exist in my nation, all you have are the privliges your guns give you.) It was such a bad time for us that we were forced to do the same to you, to sell humans as comodities and make them do what we want them to. This is not a time for your primitive human thoughts! Your time as a race is through! You are the inferior ones!

bahh this is indeed what we in our most glorious and mighty duty attempts to stop; the inferiors attempting to in some perverted and twisted version of the natural order to rule superior humans. As they are unable to even fathom their own inferiority are they neither ready to govern themselves nor humans nor a sovereign nation. As this is sadly a normal state of affairs must I say that this indeed is the time for our so called "primitive" thoughts (whom are nothing but time honoured ideal passed from ancestor to ancestor over the millennia) as if we don't fight for what is good and noble in this world is it surely doomed at the hands of non-humans which not more mature enough that a young child (which I neither would put on the world throne).

Ramsetia wrote:

Lovable Weirdos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lovable Weirdos » Sun May 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Imeriata wrote:
Lovable Weirdos wrote:
Imeriata wrote:

bahh this is indeed what we in our most glorious and mighty duty attempts to stop; the inferiors attempting to in some perverted and twisted version of the natural order to rule superior humans. As they are unable to even fathom their own inferiority are they neither ready to govern themselves nor humans nor a sovereign nation. As this is sadly a normal state of affairs must I say that this indeed is the time for our so called "primitive" thoughts (whom are nothing but time honoured ideal passed from ancestor to ancestor over the millennia) as if we don't fight for what is good and noble in this world is it surely doomed at the hands of non-humans which not more mature enough that a young child (which I neither would put on the world throne).

Your most glorious and mighty duty? Barely. You are simply very, very twisted, and unable to even consider that nonhuman species may be sentient and sapient with the ability to realise they are not inferior to one of the lowest existing species, the Homo sapiens sapiens human being. What is good and noble in the world is admittedly a subjective concept, and indeed that is a sign of your inferority, for you are obviously unable to grasp the very idea of subjective concepts if you claim that your good and noble is the good and noble.

New Amerik wrote:So I'm scrolling the Internet, and it's three in the morning, and I see flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag,flag, flag, and then BAM! A HORSE! And I go, "Holy Christ! That person's some kind of weirdo!"

Old Erisia wrote:wait... so its NOT normal to fire calcium carbonate hormone-filled darts into your prospective mates??

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Mon May 03, 2010 12:01 am

In response to the derailment of thread in the direction of animal-rights.
I'm just hurtful thoughts.

As for wars...
We have fought many a bloody indecisive conflict.

We fought long, hard, and most of all, forever vigilantly.

Feel free to take a census and tell us how many died, we'd really like to know.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Mon May 03, 2010 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Lovable Weirdos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lovable Weirdos » Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:In response to the derailment of thread in the direction of animal-rights.
I'm just hurtful thoughts.

As for wars...
We have fought many a bloody indecisive conflict.

We fought long, hard, and most of all, forever vigilantly.

Feel free to take a census and tell us how many died, we'd really like to know.

How big were the militaries that fought? We might have heard a rumour somewhere...
Last edited by Lovable Weirdos on Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information