NATION

PASSWORD

Boreoamerican News & Elections

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which Boreoamerican Party would you vote for if the election were held today?

Labour
24%
Conservative
12%
Native American Interests
2%
Liberal
No votes
Bloc Francephone
10%
Green
7%
Unión Hispana
5%
Libertarian
10%
Populist
24%
Forward!
5%

Total votes : 41

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:18 pm

White nationalist Steve King wins seat
The New Amsterdam Times | 21 December 2019

After resigning in January of this year following controversial comments about "Western civilization," King has made a comeback and won his old seat, this time as a member of Donald Trump's Populist Party.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Clinton: Grand coalition "necessary" for national unity
PBS | 21 December 2019

The former Prime Minister gave an interview to PBS following the results of the election. "I believe the Conservative Party, Labour Party, and Liberal Party should come together and show the world what being 'bipartisan' means," he said. "Our national unity is at stake here. A grand coalition is necessary for the future of this great nation."

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Last edited by Boreoamerica on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Biden leaves Labour
Fox News | 21 December 2019

Former Deputy Prime Minister Joe Biden has announced he left the Labour Party before today's election and will now be running for the leadership of the Liberal Party.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:16 pm

McSally announces leadership bid
Fox News | 21 December 2019

Rhode Island MP Martha McSally has announced she will run for the leadership of the Conservative Party. In a potentially chaotic race, she is expected to be an early front runner according to polls.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Richard Ojeda announced leadership bid
MSNBC | 21 December 2019

The self described left-wing populist has thrown his hat in the ring. Virginia MPP Richard Ojeda is the first Labour candidate to announce his candidacy for the leadership of the party. Pennsylvania MP Cory Booker, former Massachusetts Premier Deval Patrick, West Florida MPP Andrew Gillum, Jefferson MP Jane Kim, and Nya Sverige MP Sarah McBride all now have announcements tomorrow, though have not specified whether they are related to leadership bids or not.
Last edited by Boreoamerica on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Native American Interests Party Spokeswoman signals reform is incoming
The New Amsterdam Times | 21 December 2019

Kimberly Teehee, MP from Oklahoma and Spokeswoman for the Native American Interests Party, announced that the party leadership has registered the name "Native People's Party" and signaled more reform, including a potential leadership race, is on the way. "Following our historic victory for native people, you are going to hear a lot more from us," she said.
Last edited by Boreoamerica on Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:59 pm

His Majesty Wilhelm III delivers speech following election.
BBC Boreoamerica | 21 December 2019

King Wilhelm III delivered a speech following the historic election results. He pushed back on calls for yet another election, saying "I think there is a lot of election fatigue now." Calling for national unity, he promised to potentially support a grand coalition to avoid calling another election. "Dialogue between every party is extremely important right now."

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm

Labour-Alliance Coalition Official
BBC Boreoamerica | 6 January 2020

Labour Party leader Jagmeet Singh confirmed today that the Labour Party has signed a coalition deal with the Alliance of Regions. In return for support for major legislation, Singh will push for a number of independence referendums in Provinces where the Alliance won a majority of seats.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 pm

McSally: Labour-Alliance Coalition means "End of the United Provinces"
Fox News | 6 January 2020

Conservative Party leader Martha McSally warned Fox News today that the Labour-Alliance of Regions coalition deal will potentially result in the end of the United Provinces of Boreoamerica. "I am honestly scared thinking about the future of this great nation right now," She said. "I will absolutely do everything in my power to make sure Singh does not push a radical separatist, Leftist agenda through Parliament."

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:11 pm

Tusli Gabbard leaves Green Party
Fox News | 7 January 2020

Tulsi Gabbard has announced she is immediately resigning the leadership position of the Green Party and will be forming an anti-establishment party. The collective leadership of the Green Party has selected MPP Jill Stein as an interim leader.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 pm

March 1st Election Bill

NO: 274

Labour: 143
Native People's Party: 68
Unión Hispana: 21
Onafhankelijkheid: 19
Liberal: 19
Farmer-Labour: 4

YES: 289

Conservative: 181
Bloc Québec: 28
Bloc Louisiana: 27
Labour: 14
Onafhankelijkheid: 13
Liberal: 8
Populist: 6
Independents: 5
Green: 4
Libertarian: 2
Forward!: 1

NOT VOTING: 37

Labour: 28
Conservative: 6
Independents: 2
Speaker: 1

PASSED
Last edited by Boreoamerica on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Singh stalls election bill
MSNBC | 7 January 2020

Prime Minister Singh announced that he will not tell the King to dissolve Parliament. "We finally have a majority government. I think the last think the people want right now is yet another election," He said. Martha McSally, Leader of the Opposition, is insisting that the new government is in a state of chaos and a new election is needed. Singh announced he will be removing the whip from the 14 Labour MPs who voted against the government today.

Boreoamerica
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boreoamerica » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:51 pm

14 Labour MPs to join Biden's new party
Fox News | 7 January 2020

Former Deputy Prime Minister Joe Biden announced all 14 Labour MPs who had their whip removed today will join his new party. "I had my staff reach out to them after I heard what Singh did, I said 'this is a bunch of malarkey.' They agreed and have said they will join my new party," Biden said. "I have registered a party name, by the way. The Democratic Party."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information