NATION

PASSWORD

Tiandi (天地) Signup and Recruitment [MT, RP/Worldbuilding]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:10 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Tsongtiko
Real life culture influence: Tsonga
Real life culture of former colonizer: East Asian
Population: 29,208,423
GDP (PPP) per capita: $5,209
GDP (nominal) per capita: $1,359
Military manpower (active/reserve): 130,000/50,000
Language(s): Tsonga, others
Nation description: A poor, developing nation in Miju.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): On map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Founder
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:20 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Hhokai (鶴慶)
Real life culture influence: Bai
Real life culture of former colonizer: TBD or N/A
Population: 38,105,300
GDP (PPP) per capita: $13,409
GDP (nominal) per capita: $6,223
Military manpower (active/reserve): 350,000/80,000
Language(s): Bai, minority languages in Yunnan
Nation description: A landlocked nation endowed with rich natural resources, including oil. The country is ruled by a strongman dictator.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): on map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Founder
Last edited by Arumdaum on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:38 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Lagaip
Real life culture influence: New Guinea, dominated by Enga
Real life culture of former colonizer: TBD
Population: 18,319,765
GDP (PPP) per capita: $4,839
GDP (nominal) per capita: $2,129
Military manpower (active/reserve): 25,000/16,000
Language(s): Enga, several other Papuan languages
Nation description: A poor but heavily diverse nation dominated by the Enga ethnic group, who are the largest ethnic group in the country at around 42%.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): On map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Founder
Last edited by Arumdaum on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:53 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Zodjong (གཙོདལྗོངས། , Valley of Antelopes)
Real life culture influence: Tibetic cultures
Real life culture of former colonizer: TBD
Population: 26,253,800
GDP (PPP) per capita: $4,420
GDP (nominal) per capita: $2,585
Military manpower (active/reserve): 300,000 (estimate)/0?
Language(s): Central Tibetan, Ladakhi, Purgi, Sherpa, Assamese, others
Nation description: An ethnically diverse nation currently in the midst of a civil war between a secular republic and a religious movement headed by self-proclaimed reincarnations of buddhas and bodhisattvas.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: yes
Main nation on NS: Arumdaum
Main/puppet/NPC: Puppet
Link to map claim (optional): will be on map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Founder
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Manchuria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 450
Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Manchuria » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Olokundem
Real life culture influence: Mari
Real life culture of former colonizer: Manchu
Population: 17,432,562
GDP (PPP) per capita: $19,598
GDP (nominal) per capita: $7,345
Military manpower (active/reserve): 74,000/32,000
Language(s): Meadow Mari, others
Nation description: A Uralic nation that was formerly part of Nukigurun. Had a historic migration from inside modern-day Nukigurun to its present lands today.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): On map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: my head
tiandi
georgetown sfs

User avatar
Northern Cyprus
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Cyprus » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:28 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Puwon
Real life culture influence: Phoenician
Real life culture of former colonizer: East Asian
Population: 989,291
GDP (PPP) per capita: $13,238
GDP (nominal) per capita: $4,670
Military manpower (active/reserve): 30,000 / 2,000
Language(s): Phoenician
Nation description: A small island nation that has long served as a crossroads for trade in the region.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): On map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: just

User avatar
Vietnam
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1263
Founded: Oct 31, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vietnam » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:36 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Wa Muong 和芒
Real life culture influence: Muong
Real life culture of former colonizer: Vietnamese?..
Population: 9,098,423
GDP (PPP) per capita: $13,340
GDP (nominal) per capita: $7,435
Military manpower (active/reserve): 70,000 / 20,000
Language(s): Muong, others
Nation description: A landlocked nation in Southeast Jungju. May be subject to bulli by its larger neighbors.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): on map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: yes
Join Tiandi!

User avatar
Tanri-el
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanri-el » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:23 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Ashina
Real life culture influence: Turco-Persian
Real life culture of former colonizer: East Asian (Most colonial powers would be involved)
Population: 130,193,072
GDP (PPP) per capita: $11,988
GDP (nominal) per capita: $3,310
Military manpower (active/reserve): 500,000/600,000
Language(s): Azeri is the standard, there are many other Turkic and Iranic languages spoken
Nation description: Ashina has a long history first as an Iranian empire practicing Zoroastrianism before being conquered by Turks eventually converting to a variant of Vajrayana Buddhism. During the age of New Imperialism the declining empire was forced to agree to unequal treaties and basically carved up into spheres of influence. This caused a revolution that overthrew the monarchy and created a theocratic republic with authority surrounding a tulku although nobles and officials exercise most power. A second revolution in the 20th century destroyed the nobility. Today Ashina is an authoritarian and deeply religious country where the clergy rules through a secular bureaucracy, it has a rivalry with Mennefer and seeks to expand influence around its area.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Yes
Main nation on NS: This
Main/puppet/NPC: Main
Link to map claim (optional): Komish and Turonqand
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Browsing
Last edited by Tanri-el on Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:51 am

Tanri-el wrote:NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Ashina
Real life culture influence: Turco-Persian
Real life culture of former colonizer: East Asian (Most colonial powers would be involved)
Population: 130,193,072
GDP (PPP) per capita: $11,988
GDP (nominal) per capita: $3,310
Military manpower (active/reserve): 500,000/600,000
Language(s): Azeri is the standard, there are many other Turkic and Iranic languages spoken
Nation description: Ashina has a long history first as an Iranian empire practicing Zoroastrianism before being conquered by Turks eventually converting to a variant of Vajrayana Buddhism. During the age of New Imperialism the declining empire was forced to agree to unequal treaties and basically carved up into spheres of influence. This caused a revolution that overthrew the monarchy and created a theocratic republic with authority surrounding a tulku although nobles and officials exercise most power. A second revolution in the 20th century destroyed the nobility. Today Ashina is an authoritarian and deeply religious country where the clergy rules through a secular bureaucracy, it has a rivalry with Mennefer and seeks to expand influence around its area.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Yes
Main nation on NS: This
Main/puppet/NPC: Main
Link to map claim (optional): Komish and Turonqand
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Browsing

Accepted.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Kolintha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kolintha » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:53 pm

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Esa 崖瀉
Real life culture influence: Ainu, as well as a tiny Nivkh minority.
Real life culture of former colonizer: (if applicable)
Population: 19,201,000
GDP (PPP) per capita: $59,105
GDP (nominal) per capita: $54,120
Military manpower (active/reserve): 66,020 active, 236,950 reserve - the majority of the latter consisting of a paramilitary/police force.
Language(s): Hokkaido Ainu and it's dialects, along with minorities of Sakhalin and Kurils Ainu speakers. And the aforementioned Nivkhs.
Nation description: Esa-i, the Place of Pouring Cliffs, is so-named for it's stunning 'speckled cliffs' of Shiripa, iconic volcanic formations that line it's western coast towards Fusen.

Historically the region has been divided between the sedentary, urbanized coastal regions, and the wilder interior. Maritime and land-based trade has defined it's development, with the first Esanese governments emerging as prosperous city-states ruled over by simple systems of clan-based democracy centered on the patriarchs of great merchant families. In many ways the region served as the gateway between Sinju and Uju.

These petty principalities, although not politically united until the early-modern period, shared a common notion of the Esa-i as distinct, and over the centuries a few of the more powerful among them made claims to hegemony over the region as a whole.

Ultimately, despite the machinations of the coastal states, it would be the Chieftains of Shoya, a town on the Hur-pet river running through the Esanese interior, that would ultimately rise to prominence and unify the Esa-i. The Shoya state would enjoy a few decades of prominence in western Uju, until it ultimately declined.

Unrest rocked Shoya as industrial and societal advancements swept east from Sinju, and the Shoyan elites found it increasingly difficult to resist demands for meritocratic and representative government. The War of the Plum Groves was the final straw for the city's ruling classes, and from the ashes of civil war emerged a new Esa.

Today, the Republic of Esa (Esa-kowamosir) is a stable, wealthy liberal democracy with a tricameral legislature, and it is divided into 30-or-so federal subjects - which exist in a hierarchy, with varying degrees of actual autonomy. Although generally left-leaning politically, notable inequalities persist in society, primarily based on access to education - necessary to succeed in the competitive, rigidly enforced meritocracy embraced by the nation. The divide in prosperity between the coast and the interior - barring Shoya, the federal capital - also continues. Internationally, Esa is likely close to other democracies in the region, and although not a major military power it frequently takes part in international peace keeping and humanitarian efforts and is relatively pro-active for it's size - though budget and political will is always a limiting factor. Most of it's influence lies in it's persistent role as a center of Uju-Sinju trade, and as an international banking hub.

Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Naturally.
Main nation on NS: Kolintha/Shirakawa ICly in Ordis
Main/puppet/NPC: Main in Tiandi at least.
Link to map claim (optional): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
How did you find out about Tiandi?: idek anymore
Last edited by Kolintha on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
家国 Chisei-koku | The State of Chisei
Wiki | Member and Consul of Ordis (Come join us!) | Commonly known as Kol


Nirzatsiya - 06/26/2017
we just love hugging Kols
also hanging them during revolutions

Esc - 06/24/2017
Shady bastard Kol
Plotting, hands on his keyboard
Nowhere's truly safe.

Aki-sama | Yamatai (Toishima) - 06/26/2017
The forces of freedom shall banzai you to free market capitalism

Ming | Haradesh - 07/05/2017
Who needs standard of living when you have quantity of living

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Kolintha wrote:NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Esa 崖瀉
Real life culture influence: Ainu, as well as a tiny Nivkh minority.
Real life culture of former colonizer: (if applicable)
Population: 19,201,000
GDP (PPP) per capita: $59,105
GDP (nominal) per capita: $54,120
Military manpower (active/reserve): 66,020 active, 236,950 reserve - the majority of the latter consisting of a paramilitary/police force.
Language(s): Hokkaido Ainu and it's dialects, along with minorities of Sakhalin and Kurils Ainu speakers. And the aforementioned Nivkhs.
Nation description: Esa-i, the Place of Pouring Cliffs, is so-named for it's stunning 'speckled cliffs' of Shiripa, iconic volcanic formations that line it's western coast towards Fusen.

Historically the region has been divided between the sedentary, urbanized coastal regions, and the wilder interior. Maritime and land-based trade has defined it's development, with the first Esanese governments emerging as prosperous city-states ruled over by simple systems of clan-based democracy centered on the patriarchs of great merchant families. In many ways the region served as the gateway between Sinju and Uju.

These petty principalities, although not politically united until the early-modern period, shared a common notion of the Esa-i as distinct, and over the centuries a few of the more powerful among them made claims to hegemony over the region as a whole.

Ultimately, despite the machinations of the coastal states, it would be the Chieftains of Shoya, a town on the Hur-pet river running through the Esanese interior, that would ultimately rise to prominence and unify the Esa-i. The Shoya state would enjoy a few decades of prominence in western Uju, until it ultimately declined.

Unrest rocked Shoya as industrial and societal advancements swept east from Sinju, and the Shoyan elites found it increasingly difficult to resist demands for meritocratic and representative government. The War of the Plum Groves was the final straw for the city's ruling classes, and from the ashes of civil war emerged a new Esa.

Today, the Republic of Esa (Esa-kowamosir) is a stable, wealthy liberal democracy with a tricameral legislature, and it is divided into 30-or-so federal subjects - which exist in a hierarchy, with varying degrees of actual autonomy. Although generally left-leaning politically, notable inequalities persist in society, primarily based on access to education - necessary to succeed in the competitive, rigidly enforced meritocracy embraced by the nation. The divide in prosperity between the coast and the interior - barring Shoya, the federal capital - also continues. Internationally, Esa is likely close to other democracies in the region, and although not a major military power it frequently takes part in international peace keeping and humanitarian efforts and is relatively pro-active for it's size - though budget and political will is always a limiting factor. Most of it's influence lies in it's persistent role as a center of Uju-Sinju trade, and as an international banking hub.

Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Naturally.
Main nation on NS: Kolintha/Shirakawa ICly in Ordis
Main/puppet/NPC: Main in Tiandi at least.
Link to map claim (optional): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
How did you find out about Tiandi?: idek anymore

Accepted.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Sebrenskiya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Oct 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebrenskiya » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Shortform name: Sebrenskiya
Real life culture influence: Serbian
Real life culture of former colonizer: e asia
Population: 4,879,109
GDP (PPP) per capita: $1,890
GDP (nominal) per capita: $314
Military manpower (active/reserve): 41,500 total
Language(s): Serbian (Sebrenskiyan)
Nation description: Complete and utter collapse, failed stateml. Government maintains control of the Capital City, and various non-state entities are vying for control of rest.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: sure
Main nation on NS: Sebrenskiya (Septentrion)
Main/puppet/NPC: Main?
Link to map claim (optional):none yet
How did you find out about Tiandi: my glorious friend val

User avatar
Imperium Polskie
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Polskie » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:41 pm

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name:Polish Empire
Real life culture influence:Polish
Real life culture of former colonizer: Cambodian
Population:67 Million
GDP (PPP) per capita: 574 Million USD
GDP (nominal) per capita:14,032 USD
Military manpower (active/reserve):800,000 Active soldiers, 700,000 Reserve Soldiers
Language(s):Polish,Russian,Lithuanian,Latvian,Romanian,Ukrainian, and Belarusian.
Nation description:Ultranationalist slavic empire which is vying for power with many other similiar nations in eastern europe.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?:no, for I have a very good view already of my nation's purpose, I could make minor alterations. Another thing is, to effectively create another, Tiandi RP nation, without making an actual new nation(different factbooks, different ideas, etc... but still loosely based on my original concept)
Main nation on NS:Imperium Polskie
Main/puppet/NPC:I am not at liberty to divulge that information, as it might compormise our agents in the field.
Alljokes aside, none.
Link to map claim (optional):
How did you find out about Tiandi?:This thread.
Last edited by Imperium Polskie on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imperium polskie does not show my actual beliefs.

User avatar
Waenu
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Waenu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:47 pm

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Waenu (왜누)
Real life culture influence: Natives: Maori & Australian aboriginals, colonisers/Settlers: Korean & Japanese
Real life culture of former colonizer: Korean & Japanese
Population:58 492 828
GDP (PPP) per capita: 56,521
GDP (nominal) per capita: 57,934
Military manpower (active/reserve): ~60,000/18,900
Language(s): Official: Korean, Japanese, Maori. Regional: Various other aboriginal languages
Nation description: Culturally a primarily Jeongmian nation with a significant Fusenese presence in the form of an autonomous state and a smaller Native Waenun (!maori) cultural presence. Waenu is a peaceful island nation whose politics often revolve around cohesion and harmony which often leads to great concessions to the Waenu-Fusenese community. Colonisation began in the 1600s with Fusen being the first presence on the continent while over time Jeongmian influence would grow leading to Jeongmian hegemony over the island by the late 1850s. Waenun Independence was achieved gradually, and by the early 1900s, Waenu had become a sovereign nation of its own.
b]Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?[/b]: Yes
Main nation on NS: Shffahkia
Main/puppet/NPC: Puppet
Link to map claim (optional): The area known as Namju
How did you find out about Tiandi?: I received a recruitment telegram
Last edited by Waenu on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:24 pm

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Tlakwaan (Tlakw Áan, Eternal Village)
Real life culture influence: Tlingit
Real life culture of former colonizer: East Asian
Population: 48,298,299
GDP (PPP) per capita: $18,497
GDP (nominal) per capita: $6,249
Military manpower (active/reserve): 100,000 / 20,000
Language(s): Tlingit, others
Nation description: A newly industrialized nation in West Central Yoju that is fairly free.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): On map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: founder
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:35 pm

Imperium Polskie wrote:NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name:Polish Empire
Real life culture influence:Polish
Real life culture of former colonizer: Cambodian
Population:67 Million
GDP (PPP) per capita: 574 Million USD
GDP (nominal) per capita:14,032 USD
Military manpower (active/reserve):800,000 Active soldiers, 700,000 Reserve Soldiers
Language(s):Polish,Russian,Lithuanian,Latvian,Romanian,Ukrainian, and Belarusian.
Nation description:Ultranationalist slavic empire which is vying for power with many other similiar nations in eastern europe.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?:no, for I have a very good view already of my nation's purpose, I could make minor alterations. Another thing is, to effectively create another, Tiandi RP nation, without making an actual new nation(different factbooks, different ideas, etc... but still loosely based on my original concept)
Main nation on NS:Imperium Polskie
Main/puppet/NPC:I am not at liberty to divulge that information, as it might compormise our agents in the field.
Alljokes aside, none.
Link to map claim (optional):
How did you find out about Tiandi?:This thread.

A few things!

1. GDP (PPP) per capita! Not nominal GDP.
2. Can you be more specific with the population number? Just easier for me to make overall stats :)
3. ! I don't think Cambodians would have colonized here. Are you fine with it being an East Asian culture or Manchu?
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Sebrenskiya wrote:Shortform name: Sebrenskiya
Real life culture influence: Serbian
Real life culture of former colonizer: e asia
Population: 4,879,109
GDP (PPP) per capita: $1,890
GDP (nominal) per capita: $314
Military manpower (active/reserve): 41,500 total
Language(s): Serbian (Sebrenskiyan)
Nation description: Complete and utter collapse, failed stateml. Government maintains control of the Capital City, and various non-state entities are vying for control of rest.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: sure
Main nation on NS: Sebrenskiya (Septentrion)
Main/puppet/NPC: Main?
Link to map claim (optional):none yet
How did you find out about Tiandi: my glorious friend val

Accepted.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Woom dynasty
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Nation applicayion

Postby Woom dynasty » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:27 am

Shortform name : Woom dynasty
Real life culture influence: Korea
Population: 10,230,600
GDP (PPP) percapita: $ 55284
GDP (nominal) percapita : $ 48600
Military manpower (active/reserve) : 46000/32000
Language: Korean
Nation description :
"Woom" means a sprout from a tree which has been cut.
Woom dynasty was originally part of the empire, but the empire has collapsed.
After few decades, one the descendent of the emperor built this country
and named The kingdom of Woom dynasty.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Sure
Main nation on NS: Woom dynasty
Main/puppet/NPC: Main
Link to map claim:
How did you find about Tiandi?: Found a thread
Last edited by Woom dynasty on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Gim
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30754
Founded: Jul 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gim » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:16 am

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Gim
Real life culture influence: Korea
Real life culture of former colonizer: (if applicable)
Population: 14,129,520
GDP (PPP) per capita: ₩ 21734.79
GDP (nominal) per capita: ₩ 25000.00
Military manpower (active/reserve): None.
Language(s): Gimian(Korean), English
Nation description: Gim, officially the Empire of Gim, is a large, nation-like dynasty. The name, "Gim", is derived from the last name of the ruling dynasty that has been in reign since 1024 A.D. It is an island that shares no borders with other countries. Gim lies in the south temperate zone with a predominantly flat, forested terrain. Roughly ninety-percent of the country's people reside in the metropolitan area of Ansan.

Gim was inhabited as early as the early eleventh century and its civilization begins with the founding of Gim in 9th of April in 1024 A.D. by Gim Geungpil. Ever since its founding, Gim has enjoyed tranquility and peace, having engaged in no diplomatic feud or warfare. While art flourished during the seventeenth century, its trade, culture, literature, science and technology flourished starting in the mid-eighteenth century. Towards the late twentieth century, its pop culture has begun to have considerable influence in the island, a movement that is called the Gimian Wave or Gimryoo.

Gim is a developed country, having a very high rating of 0.891 in the Human Development Index. The form of government is known as Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, which is defined by some as a generic or classic form of government in which there is a head of government and the citizens share some of the power in the ruling of the people. Although the citizens have the right to vote for government officials, the Emperor, who is chosen from the Gim lineage, cannot be voted and holds absolute authority. The beloved national animal of Gim is the Magpie.

Gimian history can be traced back to the times, when a nobleman and a fisherman named, "Gim Geungpil" accidentally landed on an uninhabited island with his fellow fishermen, his wife, and his sons and daughters in 1024 A.D. It is not clear from where he has disembarked or where he originally lived. There is a speculation that he is originally from an eastern Pacific region.

Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: I would, but I'd like to keep my land as is, or, at least, of a similar kind.
Main nation on NS: Gim
Main/puppet/NPC:
Link to map claim (optional): http://imgur.com/gKVCXB8.png
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Browsing on NS Forums.
Last edited by Gim on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All You Need to Know about Gim
Male, 17, Protestant Christian

User avatar
Imperium Polskie
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Polskie » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:15 am

Arumdaum wrote:
Imperium Polskie wrote:NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name:Polish Empire
Real life culture influence:Polish
Real life culture of former colonizer: Cambodian
Population:67 Million
GDP (PPP) per capita: 574 Million USD
GDP (nominal) per capita:14,032 USD
Military manpower (active/reserve):800,000 Active soldiers, 700,000 Reserve Soldiers
Language(s):Polish,Russian,Lithuanian,Latvian,Romanian,Ukrainian, and Belarusian.
Nation description:Ultranationalist slavic empire which is vying for power with many other similiar nations in eastern europe.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?:no, for I have a very good view already of my nation's purpose, I could make minor alterations. Another thing is, to effectively create another, Tiandi RP nation, without making an actual new nation(different factbooks, different ideas, etc... but still loosely based on my original concept)
Main nation on NS:Imperium Polskie
Main/puppet/NPC:I am not at liberty to divulge that information, as it might compormise our agents in the field.
Alljokes aside, none.
Link to map claim (optional):
How did you find out about Tiandi?:This thread.

A few things!

1. GDP (PPP) per capita! Not nominal GDP.
2. Can you be more specific with the population number? Just easier for me to make overall stats :)
3. ! I don't think Cambodians would have colonized here. Are you fine with it being an East Asian culture or Manchu?

hmm.
Actually I don't feel like joining Tiandi now.
I'm happy here in the TEP.


I could make a puppet tho.
Imperium polskie does not show my actual beliefs.

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:40 pm

Imperium Polskie wrote:
Arumdaum wrote:A few things!

1. GDP (PPP) per capita! Not nominal GDP.
2. Can you be more specific with the population number? Just easier for me to make overall stats :)
3. ! I don't think Cambodians would have colonized here. Are you fine with it being an East Asian culture or Manchu?

hmm.
Actually I don't feel like joining Tiandi now.
I'm happy here in the TEP.


I could make a puppet tho.

Puppets are fine!
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
New Kvenland
Minister
 
Posts: 2020
Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Fusen
Real life culture influence: Japan
Real life culture of former colonizer: N/A
Population: 85,643,200
GDP (PPP) per capita: $48,339
GDP (nominal) per capita: $43,291
Military manpower (active/reserve): 175,000 / 35,000
Language(s): Fusenese
Nation description: Fusen, officially the Democratic Republic of Fusen (Fusenese: 浮川民主共和國 Fusen Minshu Kyōwakoku), is a sovereign parliamentary republic in northeastern Sinju. The country is located between the continents of Jungju and Uju, facing Kapuk to the east, Jeongmi to the west, Yoshin to the south, and Yeongdoku to the north. Fusen, whose kanji mean "floating river," is often poetically referred to as the "Land of the Floating River."

Fusen is divided into 37 provinces and eight regions, with one autonomous region. It is compromised primarily of the main island of Fusen and various smaller islands present off its coast. The capital of the country and its largest metropolis is Chukyo, with over 14 million citizens in its metropolitan area. The highly urbanized country is home to plethora of other major urban areas such as Fukui, Heijo, Katsuyama, and Fujisawa.

Various people groups have occupied Fusen from prehistoric times, with early sedentary villages dependent on of the rich forests, seas, and rivers of the islands. Interaction with Tianqi and the rest of Sinju brought about profound shifts to the country's language, governing structure, and culture. The island of Fusen was unified into a single state by 1671, but prior to that had also begun acquiring overseas colonies. During the mid-late 19th century, the country began a successful period of state-led industrialization focusing upon heavy industry which turned Fusen into a foremost and advanced industrial power. However, following its loss in the Kyōhō War, Fusen was stripped of all of its colonies and soon went into a heavy economic downturn, leading to the rise of radical movements such as the Renewalism. The country was briefly occupied by Allied forces following the Eulhae War, upon which a new constitution was created for the country.

Today, Fusen is a major power and one of the largest economies in the world by nominal and PPP GDP. It is an important exporter and importer of goods worldwide. It is a global leader in technological and industrial sectors with a highly skilled and highly educated workforce. The country has one of the highest percentages of those holding a tertiary education degree, and its citizens rank highly in international rankings for education. It is a member of the Congress of Nations and a founding member of the Sinju Union. Fusen has a robust social security and universal health care system, as well as tuition-free university education and strong environmental laws. Fusen remains continuously influential in the realms of culture, economics, science, and politics.

Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Absolutely not
Main nation on NS: New Kvenland
Main/puppet/NPC: Main
Link to map claim (optional): It's already on there idiot lmao
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Country girls make do
S A T K A
wiki // maintenance // past rps (all wip)
alaskan-californian // socialist // christian // icies main (anti-wobbling aktion) // he/him

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:25 am

Waenu wrote:NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Waenu (왜누)
Real life culture influence: Natives: Maori & Australian aboriginals, colonisers/Settlers: Korean & Japanese
Real life culture of former colonizer: Korean & Japanese
Population:58 492 828
GDP (PPP) per capita: 56,521
GDP (nominal) per capita: 57,934
Military manpower (active/reserve): ~60,000/18,900
Language(s): Official: Korean, Japanese, Maori. Regional: Various other aboriginal languages
Nation description: Culturally a primarily Jeongmian nation with a significant Fusenese presence in the form of an autonomous state and a smaller Native Waenun (!maori) cultural presence. Waenu is a peaceful island nation whose politics often revolve around cohesion and harmony which often leads to great concessions to the Waenu-Fusenese community. Colonisation began in the 1600s with Fusen being the first presence on the continent while over time Jeongmian influence would grow leading to Jeongmian hegemony over the island by the late 1850s. Waenun Independence was achieved gradually, and by the early 1900s, Waenu had become a sovereign nation of its own.
b]Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?[/b]: Yes
Main nation on NS: Shffahkia
Main/puppet/NPC: Puppet
Link to map claim (optional): The area known as Namju
How did you find out about Tiandi?: I received a recruitment telegram

Accepted.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:28 am

Woom dynasty wrote:Shortform name : Woom dynasty
Real life culture influence: Korea
Population: 5,602,000
GDP (PPP) percapita: $ 55284
GDP (nominal) percapita : $ 48600
Military manpower (active/reserve) : 46000/32000
Language: Korean
Nation description :
"Woom" means a sprout from a tree which has been cut.
Woom dynasty was originally part of the empire, but the empire has collapsed.
After few decades, one the descendent of the emperor built this country
and named The kingdom of Woom dynasty.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: Sure
Main nation on NS: Woom dynasty
Main/puppet/NPC: Main
Link to map claim:
How did you find about Tiandi?: Found a thread

Accepted.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24459
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:24 am

New Ilakuke app with new placement.

NATION APPLICATION

Shortform name: Ilakuke
Real life culture influence: Manchu conculture
Real life culture of former colonizer: None?..
Population: 2,543,287
GDP (PPP) per capita: $33,507
GDP (nominal) per capita: $20,440
Military manpower (active/reserve): 120,000/80,000
Language(s): Ilakukese, other
Nation description: A fairly sinicized Evenki nation that has historically had to deal with nomadic incursions. Fairly democratic and free.
Are you willing to drastically alter your nation in order to fit with Tiandi canon?: yes
Main nation on NS: NPC
Main/puppet/NPC: NPC
Link to map claim (optional): On map
How did you find out about Tiandi?: Founder
Last edited by Arumdaum on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kracht Waki, Shnookle, Southeast Marajarbia, Warhaven

Advertisement

Remove ads