NATION

PASSWORD

Valentian Elysium - Application for embassies

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The United States of Nuclear Weapons
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Jan 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of Nuclear Weapons » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The United States of the United States of Nuclear Weapons
Shortened Name of the Nation:The United States of Nuclear Weapons/The USUSNW
Region: The North Pacific
Head of state: The Twilight Bomb
Head of government:The Omega Bomb
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Philip Bomba
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy):
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy):Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Views on Valentian Elysium: Possible Ally

Prime Ambassador: Carri Cannabis
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 37
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: The Cannabis and Francious Family
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? Asthma of Carri's son

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code):Boulevard of Ambassadors (156-432), whatever one you want
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 24
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 12
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? We will hire half from our country and your country
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: Domesticated dogs, cats, and Anything Nuclears, to give to your country, and to accompany the families
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Last edited by The United States of Nuclear Weapons on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Eleutherosophia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eleutherosophia » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: Most Serene Republic of Eleutherosophia
Shortened Name of the Nation: Eleutherosophia
Region: The Islands of the Sun
Head of state: President Sir Steven Attenborough
Head of government: President Sir Steven Attenborough
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary Krukxox Thuror
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Federal Republican Democracy
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Liberal Democratic Socialists
Views on Valentian Elysium: It appears to be a great place with whom we would like closer ties

Prime Ambassador: Ambassador Julio Goodman
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Man
Prime Ambassador's Age: 43
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Yes
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? No
Short biography (optional): Born in Sophopolis, worked in the Office of Foreign Affairs after graduating from the University of Sophopolis. He was appointed to this office by recommendation of Krukxox Thuror.

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Boulevard of Ambassadors 256
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 16
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 2
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 8

Will you be hiring locally? For Service and Security, yes;
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: One trained turtle;
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please:Not currently;
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium?Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? N/A
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: N/A
Any other special requests? N/A
Check out our Factbooks: Eleutherosophia Overview, Eleutherosophia Statistics, Our Dear Leader

Also, don't forget to check out excerpts from Our Dear Leader's Book Meditations on Reality and Nature (Continually being added to)

User avatar
Tamri3l
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 47
Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamri3l » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Image

Presidency of the Ministry - Department of Embassies and Foreign Tamrielian Bodies - Department of Foreign Communications
Green Emperor Way, 15, Imperial City, Province of Cyrodiil


To: Jessica Victoria Watts (Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations of the Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium).
Subject: Communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emperor's Office of Diplomatic Affairs, Empire of Tamriel.
Communication issued by means of Ministerial Decree n. 188/5E-60

Esteemed Minister,
on behalf of the People, the Empire, and the Emperor of Tamriel,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is honoured and pleased to inform you that the Empire is intent on requesting the establishment of an embassy within the territory of your country.
It is our opinion that both our Empires would benefit in creating a peaceful, solid, and lasting diplomatic relation with each other.

Please find enclosed in this communication the requested application to found an embassy in the territory of Valentian Elysium.

We are looking forward to receiving a communication from you soon.

Yours truly,
Gallus Plotius, Minister of Foreign Affairs



Official communication issued by the Presidency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Tamriel
Message security and encryption are assured and controlled by the Department of Foreign Communications



Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Empire of Tamriel
Shortened Name of the Nation: Tamriel
Region: Balder
Head of state: His Imperial Highness the Emperor Titus Mede III
Head of government: His Excellence the Prime Minister Ennodius Hiriel
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister Gallus Plotius
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Constitutional Empire, Parliamentary Democracy
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Democratic Socialists (05/04/5E-60\2020)
Views on Valentian Elysium: Free pacifist country, we believe relations may fluorish.

Prime Ambassador: Ms. Carolara Hearthwing
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 32
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: None
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? None
Short biography (optional): Born in Wayrest (Province of High Rock); she got a Ph.D. in Cultural Mediation at the University of Daggerfall.
Photograph of ambassador (optional): N/A

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Boulevard of Ambassadors, 200.
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 24
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 12
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? No.
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: No.
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes.
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes.
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes.
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes.
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Yes.
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: We are willing to start scientific research international cooperations.
Any other special requests? No.

User avatar
Baydor
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Baydor » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:10 am

[color=[color=#0000FF]#0000FF]spoiler=Embassy Application]
Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: Empire of Baydor
Shortened Name of the Nation: Baydor[align=][/align]
Region: 10000 Islands
Head of state:Thomas Regan
Head of government:Thomas Regan
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Lord Monty
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Democracy
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Conservative Democracy
Views on Valentian Elysium:
Valentian Elysium has friendly relation with member's of the 10000 Islands region as well as endorsed the government of the Empire of Baydor and seems to be a reliable supportive and like mind nation.
Prime Ambassador: John Maxwell
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Male
Prime Ambassador's Age: 64
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: wife Linda Maxwell
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? none
Short biography (optional): Served in the military Artillery when he was 18 and stayed there for 22 year getting promoted along the way. After leaving the armed force he became a local minster in parliament running for the conservative party for 4 years, before being asked by the PM to be an diplomat due to helping settle dispute peaceful in the Army, eventual he became the foremost ambassador for Baydor
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code):Baguette Street 104
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 24
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 6
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? Yes
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: None
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Yes
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: In field of academic research in education and technology
Any other special requests?

[/spoiler][/color][/color]

User avatar
Megistos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 896
Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Megistos » Fri May 22, 2020 4:44 pm

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Empire Of Megistos
Shortened Name of the Nation: Megistos
Region: 10000 Islands
Head of state: Octavianus Profuterius
Head of government: Luke Whiteley
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Damien White
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Federal Republic
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Prime Ambassador: Derrick Jones
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Man
Prime Ambassador's Age: 30
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: None.
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? None.

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Boulevard of Ambassadors 237
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 12
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 6
Number of Service Staff (max. 10):5

Will you be hiring locally? No
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: Dog (Alaskan Malamute)
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes, but you don't go through forms, you just go
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? N/A
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: N/A
Any other special requests?N/A
Ambassador To Canada

User avatar
Imperial Majapahit
Envoy
 
Posts: 235
Founded: May 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Fri May 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Image

Sender: Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Mrs. Jessica V. Watts, Foreign Minister of Valentian Elysium
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Madam,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Sri Indra Thohir and his government, the Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit presents its most sincere compliments to His Exalted Highness, Holy Emperor Nino II and the government of the Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium.

With our vested mandate, we hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world, regardless of political, economic, or cultural differences that we may have.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Ms. Rakha Ayunda, a dedicated foreign policy analyst at the Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau and former spokesperson for the Director-General of Asia-Pacific Relations, as Majapahiti ambassador to Valentian Elysium. She shall perform her duties professionally and serve her Empire respectably as a representative of our Nation and People.

We have reviewed the prerequisites necessary for the establishment of our diplomatic mission. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form. We are also inviting you to establish a reciprocal embassy in Majapahit by visiting our website or by clicking the link we have provided in the aforementioned application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.


Kind Regards,

Retno L.P. Marsudi

Foreign Minister, Majapahit



Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

.

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: Empire of Majapahit
Shortened Name of the Nation: Majapahit
Region: Indonesian
Head of state: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
Head of government: His Excellency, Premier Sri Indra Thohir
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Foreign Minister Retno L.P. Marsudi
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
WA classification: Iron Fist Consumerists
Views on Valentian Elysium: A friendly nation and potential future ally.

Prime Ambassador: Rakha Ayunda
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 30
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: None
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? Mild allergy to animal fur.
Short biography (optional): Ms. Ayunda graduated from the Lampung Institute of Socio-Political Sciences (LISPS) with a bachelor's degree in Public Relations. During her studies, she had shown great interest for international affairs, at one point becoming the chairwoman of the foreign policy community in LISPS. She then joined the Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau and was posted domestically for the first three years of her career before being sent to New Zealand for her first overseas posting as the head of PR at the Majapahiti embassy in Wellington. After serving for several more years, she was now being recommended by the Minister herself to become head of mission to Valentian Elysium.
Photograph of ambassador (optional): -

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Looker Avenue 45
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 9
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 8
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? Yes, for service staff.
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: None
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Link to embassy programme
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? No
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here:
Any other special requests? None
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"
Currently in a neverending quest to find someone who isn't a libleft IRL, though I
know it is a fruitless effort because, hey, it's 2020 Maja, whaddaya expect?

User avatar
Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 435
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Middle Barael » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:59 pm

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Middle Barael
Shortened Name of the Nation: Middle Barael
Region: Forest
Head of state: elected King Solomon (the Kingship is an elected position, equivalent to the President in France or Israel)
Head of government: Prime Minister Marc Nuya
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jujab Jaghof Sant-Pau
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Premier-Presidential Semi-Presidential Republic
WA classification: Democratic Socialists (Even though we are primarily social democrats)

[b]Prime Ambassador: Octavia Aathenos Vosolios
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 47
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Her husband, her 2 sons, and her other child (the other child is non-binary)
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? Octavia and her non-binary child both have asthma,, and her younger son has a peanut and treenut allergy that can lead to anaphylaxis. Her non-binary child also has anxiety, and briefly had a bout of depression a few years ago, which Octavia and her husband are always worried about.
Short biography (optional): Born to an Italian and Greek family in the city of Minerva, she trained to be a lawyer, but eventually switched to foreign policy. She is very knowledgeable about your country, and she was the most qualified person on our list. She is very excited to come to your nation.
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): 333 Boulevard of Ambassadors
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 13
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 6
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 7

Will you be hiring locally? For the service staff yes, for the security staff some of them will be locals and others Baraelim, and the diplomatic staff will all be Baraelim.
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: 2 Cats and a pet snake.
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes (Please just telegram us with the name of your ambassador, and we will reply to you with the details.)
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Yes
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: A Non-Agression Pact
Any other special requests?
Views on Valentian Elysium: They seem like a good, Democratic, peaceful country. (Please excuse us, our foreign ambassador is a man of few words.
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, multiculturalism, UN, EU

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements, Hamas, Jihadism, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism, chauvinism,


8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Hierarchical: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

User avatar
Pemecutan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1080
Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Image
13 Mandala Street, Puri District, Pemecutan Puri Capital Territory

Saturday, 13 June 2020 (Saniscara Kliwon Wuku Wayang, Pawukon 1779)

To: Hon. Minister Mrs. Jessica Victoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Holy Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Subject: Diplomatic Establishment Request

Dear Excellency,

On behalf of the Government of the United Kingdom of Pemecutan, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom of Pemecutan have a great interest in order to establish a relationship with your respected nation. Attach is our Application for your further consideration.

Hopefully, this will open a greater and long lasting relationship and cooperation between both nations.

Best Regards,


Nyoman Agung Patrayasa
Minister of Foreign Affairs
United Kingdom of Pemecutan

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Shortened Name of the Nation: Pemecutan
Region: Melayu Archipelago
Head of state: Paramount King Kaleran X
Head of government: Mr. Ngurah Agung Kusumajaya
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Mr. Nyoman Agung Patrayasa
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Federal Parliamentary Elective Monarchy
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Democratic Socialist (currently)
Views on Valentian Elysium: Neutral

Prime Ambassador: Ketut Kerthayasa
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Male
Prime Ambassador's Age: 57
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Made Suarni (Wife)
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? N/A
Short biography (optional):
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Baguette Street 88
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 10
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 10
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 5

Will you be hiring locally? Yes
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: No
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes, Pemecutan Diplomatic Mission
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Not at the moment
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here:
Any other special requests? N/A
Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25621
Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Image
Official Message from the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
Huzurlu Anolasya Cumhuriyeti'nden Resmi Mesaj
Resicial Mesage derom ohe Bareaceful Cumhurlic iof Anolasia





To: Jessica Viktoria Watts, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations of the Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium
From: Lily Tarhan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia





Dear madam,

It is my pleasure to request a diplomatic mission representing the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia in the great nation of Valentian Elysium. As both of our nations are located in the region of 10000 Islands, it is of utmost importance to us to establish relations with Valentian Elysium.

Please find attached an application containing the details of our desired embassy. I, on behalf of Anollasia, hope the establishment of this diplomatic mission will foster friendship between our nations for years to come.

Sincerely,

Lily Tarhan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia


Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
Shortened Name of the Nation: Anollasia
Region: 10000 Islands
Head of state: Prime Minister Grace Penelope
Head of government: Assistant Prime Minister Ryan Peters
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Lily Tarhan
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Parliamentary republic
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Liberal Democratic Socialists
Views on Valentian Elysium: Friendly, we see being in the same region as being a good point in common

Prime Ambassador: Olcay Deveril
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Male
Prime Ambassador's Age: 39
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Tina (wife), Derya (daughter)
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? Derya is severely allergic to peanuts.
Short biography (optional):
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): 157 Boulevard of Ambassadors
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 24
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 5
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? For service staff, yes.
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: N/A
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes, you may send a telegram.
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Not as of present
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? No
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: N/A
Any other special requests? The embassy grounds will be a peanut-free zone, due to the ambassador's daughter's severe allergy.

User avatar
Bellcon
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bellcon » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:32 am

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Confederation of Bellcon
Shortened Name of the Nation: Bellcon
Region: Europeia
Head of state: Alan Sudworth
Head of government: Phil Hersey
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister Louis Staller
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Federal Republic
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Prime Ambassador: Darius Smith
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Male
Prime Ambassador's Age: 31
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Smith Family
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? ADHD

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Looker Avenue 69
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 5
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 12
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? Yes
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: Prime Ambassador's pets: George (pig), and Polka (dalmatian)
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Of course.
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? No thanks. We don't need your economic help.
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes.
Last edited by Bellcon on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BELLCON
"Embrace Novelty"
Since 1869

A Federation of 12 States

Current Leader
Ryder Blackwood
Leader's stance
ForProtectionism, Low Government Spending, Privatization, Federalism, Interventionism
AgainstSocial Welfare, Communism

Bellconian Lion News: Oldest cat in the world is now at the age of 44 years old | National Health Insurance Fund mafia pocketed 30 billion Bellconian bells | South China Sea is now a territory of VIetnam

User avatar
Dollystana
Envoy
 
Posts: 309
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dollystana » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:28 am

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Monarcho-Socialist Catdom of Dollystana
Shortened Name of the Nation: Dollystana
Region: Nordic Territories
Head of state: Cat Queen Dolly
Head of government: Prime Minister Gus Catlover
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: We don't have one
Government Type: Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy
WA classification: Left-Wing Utopia
Views on Valentian Elysium:Very good trade relations, overall nice people

Prime Ambassador: Jeni Junsun
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 35
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Why do we need this?
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? No
Short biography (optional): None
Photograph of ambassador (optional):This

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Again, why do we need this?
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): None
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): None
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): None

Will you be hiring locally? Wot?
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: Cats, lots of cats
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? Yes, telegram me
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? No
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: N/A
Any other special requests? No
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me


Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

User avatar
Shiatoru
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Sep 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiatoru » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: United Socialist States of Shiatoru
Shortened Name of the Nation: Shiatoru
Region: Gay
Head of state: Chairwoman Joan Powers
Head of government: Chairwoman Joan Powers
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of State Bianca Bell
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Socialist Representative Republic
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Scandanavian Liberal Paridise
Views on Valentian Elysium: Mainly neutral, Lean Favorable (Ally against fascism)

Prime Ambassador: Katherine Doe
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 32
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Wife, two children
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? N/A
Short biography (optional): A newly trained ambassador on her first assignment. Hails from Protecta Nova, the capitol and largest city. Very eager to help out and loves her work.
Photograph of ambassador (optional):(FIND ENCLOSED)

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Boulevard of Ambassadors 358
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 12
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 6
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 5

Will you be hiring locally? Yes, for service staff
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: N/A
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: N/A
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Yes
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: Shiatoru offers to guarantee Elysian independence in exchange for agreement to maintain basic human rights requirements
Any other special requests? N/A
The United Socialist States of Shiatoru
A democratic socialist republic situated on an island-continent in the Pacific about the size of the US West Coast. Population of 52 million, mostly a mix of American and Japanese descent. Fervent and proud of their ideology. Does not use NS stats. MT with a low level of FanT that is designed to be ignored or embraced at the other party's discretion--think urban fantasy world.

User avatar
Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:45 am

Middle Barael wrote:
Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Middle Barael
Shortened Name of the Nation: Middle Barael
Region: Forest
Head of state: elected King Solomon (the Kingship is an elected position, equivalent to the President in France or Israel)
Head of government: Prime Minister Marc Nuya
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jujab Jaghof Sant-Pau
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Premier-Presidential Semi-Presidential Republic
WA classification: Democratic Socialists (Even though we are primarily social democrats)

[b]Prime Ambassador: Octavia Aathenos Vosolios
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 47
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Her husband, her 2 sons, and her other child (the other child is non-binary)
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? Octavia and her non-binary child both have asthma,, and her younger son has a peanut and treenut allergy that can lead to anaphylaxis. Her non-binary child also has anxiety, and briefly had a bout of depression a few years ago, which Octavia and her husband are always worried about.
Short biography (optional): Born to an Italian and Greek family in the city of Minerva, she trained to be a lawyer, but eventually switched to foreign policy. She is very knowledgeable about your country, and she was the most qualified person on our list. She is very excited to come to your nation.
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): 333 Boulevard of Ambassadors
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 13
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 6
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 7

Will you be hiring locally? For the service staff yes, for the security staff some of them will be locals and others Baraelim, and the diplomatic staff will all be Baraelim.
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: 2 Cats and a pet snake.
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes (Please just telegram us with the name of your ambassador, and we will reply to you with the details.)
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Yes
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: A Non-Agression Pact
Any other special requests?
Views on Valentian Elysium: They seem like a good, Democratic, peaceful country. (Please excuse us, our foreign ambassador is a man of few words.

Dear Mr. Sant-Pau,
We are delighted to have received your embassy application for Valentian Elysium. After careful consideration, we have decided to accept your embassy application. Congratulations!
We shall await Mrs. Vosolios and her family at the airport in Brudondam, and as you have requested, your embassy shall be located on 333 Boulevard of Ambassadors. We hope that you are pleased with the embassy grounds.
We are also delighted to hear that you would like to enter a student exchange program, trade deals, visa and immigration talks, and a non-aggression pact with Valentian Elysium. These will soon go underway.
A telegram shall be sent momentarily for application for an embassy in your country.

We hope our two countries will progress forwards together
Sincerely,
Jessica Viktoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!


User avatar
Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:53 am

Pemecutan wrote:
(Image)
13 Mandala Street, Puri District, Pemecutan Puri Capital Territory

Saturday, 13 June 2020 (Saniscara Kliwon Wuku Wayang, Pawukon 1779)

To: Hon. Minister Mrs. Jessica Victoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Holy Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Subject: Diplomatic Establishment Request

Dear Excellency,

On behalf of the Government of the United Kingdom of Pemecutan, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom of Pemecutan have a great interest in order to establish a relationship with your respected nation. Attach is our Application for your further consideration.

Hopefully, this will open a greater and long lasting relationship and cooperation between both nations.

Best Regards,


Nyoman Agung Patrayasa
Minister of Foreign Affairs
United Kingdom of Pemecutan

Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Shortened Name of the Nation: Pemecutan
Region: Melayu Archipelago
Head of state: Paramount King Kaleran X
Head of government: Mr. Ngurah Agung Kusumajaya
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Mr. Nyoman Agung Patrayasa
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Federal Parliamentary Elective Monarchy
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Democratic Socialist (currently)
Views on Valentian Elysium: Neutral

Prime Ambassador: Ketut Kerthayasa
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Male
Prime Ambassador's Age: 57
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Made Suarni (Wife)
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? N/A
Short biography (optional):
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Baguette Street 88
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 10
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 10
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 5

Will you be hiring locally? Yes
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: No
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes, Pemecutan Diplomatic Mission
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? Not at the moment
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here:
Any other special requests? N/A

Dear Mr. Patrayasa,
We have received and reviewed your application for an embassy in Valentian Elysium. After careful consideration, we have accepted your application. Congratulations
We shall await Mr. Kerthayasa at the Brudondam airport, and as requested, your embassy shall be located on Baguette Street 88. We do hope you enjoy the embassy grounds.
We are glad to hear that you would like to establish a student exchange program, trade deals, and visa and immigration talks with us. These talks will soon go underway.
We shall also apply for an embassy in your respected nation momentarily

Thank you, and we hope that our nations will progress forwards to the future.
Sincerely,
Jessica Viktoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!


User avatar
Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:20 am

Anollasia wrote:
(Image)
Official Message from the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
Huzurlu Anolasya Cumhuriyeti'nden Resmi Mesaj
Resicial Mesage derom ohe Bareaceful Cumhurlic iof Anolasia





To: Jessica Viktoria Watts, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations of the Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium
From: Lily Tarhan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia





Dear madam,

It is my pleasure to request a diplomatic mission representing the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia in the great nation of Valentian Elysium. As both of our nations are located in the region of 10000 Islands, it is of utmost importance to us to establish relations with Valentian Elysium.

Please find attached an application containing the details of our desired embassy. I, on behalf of Anollasia, hope the establishment of this diplomatic mission will foster friendship between our nations for years to come.

Sincerely,

Lily Tarhan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia


Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
Shortened Name of the Nation: Anollasia
Region: 10000 Islands
Head of state: Prime Minister Grace Penelope
Head of government: Assistant Prime Minister Ryan Peters
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Lily Tarhan
Government Type (like constitutional monarchy): Parliamentary republic
WA classification (like Inoffensive Centrist Democracy): Liberal Democratic Socialists
Views on Valentian Elysium: Friendly, we see being in the same region as being a good point in common

Prime Ambassador: Olcay Deveril
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Male
Prime Ambassador's Age: 39
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Tina (wife), Derya (daughter)
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? Derya is severely allergic to peanuts.
Short biography (optional):
Photograph of ambassador (optional):

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): 157 Boulevard of Ambassadors
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): 24
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): 5
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): 10

Will you be hiring locally? For service staff, yes.
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: N/A
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? If so, provide a link please: Yes, you may send a telegram.
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Not as of present
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? No
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: N/A
Any other special requests? The embassy grounds will be a peanut-free zone, due to the ambassador's daughter's severe allergy.

Dear Mrs. Tarhan,
We are extremely delighted to receive an embassy application from a nation that from the same region as us. After careful consideration, we have deemed your application to be good, and have thus accepted your application to form an embassy in this country. Congratulations!
We will be awaiting Mr. Deveril and his family at the airport in Brudondam. As requested, your embassy will be located at Boulevard of Ambassadors 157. We do hope you enjoy the embassy grounds. We have noted Mr. Deveril's daughter's allergy.
We are delighted to hear that you would like to establish trade deals and enter into visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium. These talks will soon go underway.
A telegram will be sent shortly to apply for establishing an embassy in Annolasia.

We hope our relations will continue to improve in the future
Sincerely,
Jessica Viktoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!


User avatar
Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:37 am

Dollystana wrote:
Embassy Application to Valentian Elysium


Formal Name of the Nation: The Monarcho-Socialist Catdom of Dollystana
Shortened Name of the Nation: Dollystana
Region: Nordic Territories
Head of state: Cat Queen Dolly
Head of government: Prime Minister Gus Catlover
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: We don't have one
Government Type: Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy
WA classification: Left-Wing Utopia
Views on Valentian Elysium:Very good trade relations, overall nice people

Prime Ambassador: Jeni Junsun
Prime Ambassador's Gender: Female
Prime Ambassador's Age: 35
Family of the Ambassador coming to Valentian Elysium: Why do we need this?
Any medical issues that we should be aware of? No
Short biography (optional): None
Photograph of ambassador (optional):This

Address (please select street AND number from the list below this code): Again, why do we need this?
Number of Diplomatic Staff (max. 24): None
Number of Security Staff (max. 12): None
Number of Service Staff (max. 10): None

Will you be hiring locally? Wot?
Will you be bringing any animals into Valentian Elysium? If so, please specify what animals: Cats, lots of cats
Would you like Valentian Elysium to apply for an embassy in your nation? Yes, telegram me
Would you like to establish a student exchange program with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to establish trade deals with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter visa and immigration talks with Valentian Elysium? Yes
Would you like to enter any other kind of bilateral cooperation? No
If so, please list the desired bilateral cooperation here: N/A
Any other special requests? No

To whom it may concern,
Thank you for your interest in establishing an embassy in Valentian Elysium. However, after careful consideration, we have decided to place your application on hold, as there are many parts of the form which are unfilled. These have to be filled in order for us to understand how your mission will look like in Valentian Elysium. Namely, we would like to know the number of diplomatic, security, and service staff you will be providing for your embassy.
Once more, we are glad that you are interested in establishing an embassy in Valentian Elysium, but unfortunately we need a filled in form. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jessica Viktoria Watts, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!


Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nacrad, Super India

Advertisement

Remove ads