NATION

PASSWORD

Saplandian alliance

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Saplandian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: May 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Saplandian alliance

Postby Saplandian Empire » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:12 am

The Glorious nation of the saplandian empire wants to establish embassies in the different parts of the world and open the doors of friendship and harmony with the other nations :) :)

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:15 am

what makes the saplandian empire glorius
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:31 pm

[OOC: Hi, Saplandia, welcome to the N&I roleplaying boards! It's great to see you getting involved in NationStates roleplay, and looking for embassies is a great way to find new friend and roleplay partners. I'm Maltropia, a volunteer Roleplay Mentor for these forums. If you have any questions at all about getting started - developing your nation or your roleplaying, for example - please feel free to get in touch with me or the rest of the Mentor team. We're here to help! :)]

A chairde dhile,

On behalf of His Majesty, King Brendan, and of the entire Maltropian people, I wish to extend the warmest greetings to Saplandia. You have knocked on the door of friendship, and it is our pleasure now to open it to you. The world is a troubled place. At times it seems that behind every turn a new trouble is rearing its head. In a time when we are beset every day by great challenges, it is always a blessing to find a new friend seeking to partake in the great feast of peaceful prosperity.

Your open letter has emboldened us to approach you now with an offer of friendship, a hand outstretched in benevolence. On behalf of His Majesty, I wish formally to request permission to establish a Maltropian consulate in Saplandia, so that we may be represented in your nation and nourish these new ties. I likewise invite Saplandia to establish a diplomatic consulate here, in our capital of Corcaigh Nua. By strengthening our friendship in such a way we will surely brighten our futures and ensure a healthy economy, a thriving culture and a confident Saplandia.

Whatever you decide from here on in, it will be your decision that decides Saplandia's place in the world. I pray for good guidance and wish you the utmost success.

Le gach dea-ghuí don todhchaí,

Máirín Uí Ruairc
Crown Minister for Foreign Affairs

This letter was sent on recycled paper from a sustainably-managed woodland in Maltropia.
This letter's contents are confidential and intended only for the recipient identified on the envelope.
This letter is an official document of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For inquiries and correspondence, please contact us at inquiries@aire-ge.mtr or write to:
Inquiries Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 41 Bóthar na Deilbhe, Corcaigh Nua, Newmarsh, Maltropia

Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Saplandian Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Saplandian Empire » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:00 pm

I really appreciate your offer and I happily setup a counsulate in your country We are now allies.:):)

Saplandian Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Saplandian Empire » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:what makes the saplandian empire glorius

Well we are a huge and powerful nation and I am happy to tell you that we are now allies

Return to Factbooks and National Information