NATION

PASSWORD

Decepticon Diplomatic Offices [2019+ Q&A] [IC & OOC]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Decepticon Diplomatic Offices [2019+ Q&A] [IC & OOC]

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 am

The Decepticon Empire is an empire spanning numerous galaxies led by its autocratic emperor, Megatron, who has ruled over the Decepticon Empire numerous times throughout its existence. For millions of years, Cybertron (the capital of the Decepticon Empire) had been ravaged by civil war - the Decepticons fought their mortal enemies, the Autobots, in long, arduous and brutal battles. Over time, however, the Decepticons eventually managed to oust the vast majority of Autobot forces from Cybertron, though the war still nonetheless continues.

After several centuries, the Decepticons have decided to allow other nations to query them on a variety of topics. This will be handled by the Decepticon Diplomatic Offices, which themselves will be overseen by Megatron.

OOC Notices:
  • OOC questions are allowed if they're clearly presented as such (e.g. "OOC:"). Normally, I'll assume that they're IC questions if they're not explicitly designated as otherwise.
  • Please be friendly, don't spam, etc. - really, just follow the normal NS rules.
  • There will be a variety of Decepticons who will answer this, though it'll usually pertain to whatever department's best suited for that question - for example, the Diplomatic Offices will respond to queries about diplomacy.
  • Have fun as well; that's definitely important.
  • These may be subject to change as necessary.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Irenton
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Irenton » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:13 pm

"Oh my dear, esteemed, glorious and high Lord Megatron, my question to you is this: why is it, despite your supposed incredible battlefield prowess, that the Autobots continue to foil your plans at every turn?" - Haisan Uluvan, Rebellion Destroyer

"Does the Decepticon Empire have any scientific bureau of which to speak? I have heard about Shockwave - Haisan won't shut up about him - but is there any actual governmental framework for the sciences?" - Doctor Grey
Proud Yeagerist
=|= Overhaul in progress, pardon the dust of the Emperor's labourers =|=

I support the abolition of Poland. #HatFilmsto1Million
Hey, I go by she/they, thanks in advance smileyface

Proud Satellite government of Glorious Eodor and well-known for being the most based NS user

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:51 pm

Have you exterminated all of the Autobots in your universe, as we have in ours?
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Irenton wrote:"Oh my dear, esteemed, glorious and high Lord Megatron, my question to you is this: why is it, despite your supposed incredible battlefield prowess, that the Autobots continue to foil your plans at every turn?" - Haisan Uluvan, Rebellion Destroyer

"I don't see the Autobots continuing to "foil" my plans when they've been thrust from Cybertron and I reign supreme over much of Cybertronian space. That, and I'm very much confident that, unless the tables greatly turn in their favour, we'll defeat them soon enough."
- Decepticon Emperor Megatron.

"Does the Decepticon Empire have any scientific bureau of which to speak? I have heard about Shockwave - Haisan won't shut up about him - but is there any actual governmental framework for the sciences?" - Doctor Grey

"Logic dictates that creating such a governmental department regarding the sciences would be most prudent. Thankfully, Lord Megatron has, in fact, done so - I am the director of the Decepticon Department of Scientific Development and I am willing to answer any queries you may have."
- Shockwave.

Victorious Decepticons wrote:Have you exterminated all of the Autobots in your universe, as we have in ours?

"Unfortunately, the Autobots still permeate the cosmos. However, we've cleansed Cybertron of their filth and we're still doing the same to any Autobots we find throughout the rest of the universe. That will never change."
- Decepticon Emperor Megatron.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:47 pm

"Are there any more questions for us?"
- A Decepticon diplomat.

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 pm

" Umm, greeting strange living machines. What exactly are you and ..why have ..come before me?!" -HIRM Matthieu XV

OOC: Wanted to ask the person who made this personally, but what inspired you to make this nation?
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:41 am

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:" Umm, greeting strange living machines. What exactly are you and ..why have ..come before me?!" -HIRM Matthieu XV

"We are Cybertronians, a race of mechanical lifeforms capable of transforming into (for example) vehicles or animals. We're currently embroiled in a civil war with the Autobots."
- Random Decepticon scientist.

OOC: Wanted to ask the person who made this personally, but what inspired you to make this nation?[/quote]
OOC: Sorry for the late reply: I became a fan of Transformers some time before that - I believe I became a fan with Prime. Since I'm a fan of Transformers, I wanted to make a nation inspired by a 'dark timeline' variant of, uh, the usual Transformer stuff - the Decepticons forcing the Autobots off Cybertron and that stuff.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information