NATION

PASSWORD

Towards New Frontiers

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Towards New Frontiers

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:52 am

Sapporo, Japan. July 3, 2281.
You are a Terran guard on that area, trying to guard the area against whatever threats lies beyond "The Portal" or whatever you have been hearing. Anyways, your superiors have declared you an exemplary guard and have honorably dismissed you for vacation. You spend the first fortnight with your family, but the mystery of the city intrigues you so much that you want to go back for answers. Is there a whole new realm waiting out there, you wonder. After bidding your family farewell, you board the train to Hakodate. You ask your driver to drive you to Otaru and then you walk towards the boundaries of the quarantined area.

The area was heavily guarded. Guards were positioned in a way that lets nobody in. You showed your military credentials to them and they let you in. You explored the city, and you drank sake from a military bar. You drank too much! You were so drunk that you intruded into the ruin of an apartment. Then, you punched a fragile door and you entered it. There was nothing interesting there. That was until you saw a note that has a map and random symbols that are arranged in such a way that it is a goldmine for conspiracy theorists. Things that you want to hide. It tells you to take these crystals and put it on locations such as "a slope of a mountain in the south," "a place where my Russian neighbor ate some sunflower seeds," "a river in a university campus," "an elementary school with the code `901`," et cetera.

Game on. You put those crystals and.... you fell into the portals.

You woke up. A whole new realm begs you to explore it. Then, you encountered a couple of 12-year-olds, one male and one female that turned back into age 8 in an instant. "What the heck?" you wondered. You asked them for a whole lot of questions. They said that they were the authors of that message, and you ask for more. More answers. This Realm could be within your grasp, just type a question in!

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:47 am

/bump

Nolo gap
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nolo gap » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:01 am

do i detect non-human thought patterns?
what about the appearance of the 'children'; does it change when i turn my head so that i'm seeing one or both with my periferal vision?
are they wearing any jewelry that might be disguised remote controllers or sophisticated high tech weapons?

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:08 am

Nolo gap wrote:do i detect non-human thought patterns?
what about the appearance of the 'children'; does it change when i turn my head so that i'm seeing one or both with my periferal vision?
are they wearing any jewelry that might be disguised remote controllers or sophisticated high tech weapons?

"Ah, yes? Us? We change whenever we want to change! As for jewelry, well... no."

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 pm

"Alright. The portal is wide open."

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:51 am

/bump