NATION

PASSWORD

☯ Emancipation Theology: Pan-Asia's Official "Religion"

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

☯ Emancipation Theology: Pan-Asia's Official "Religion"

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun May 26, 2019 2:11 am

RETCONNED
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Tetradimensional Overworld
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Sun May 26, 2019 2:13 am

Question: Do you guys hate the Soviets?
IC name: Greater Aecinov Republic | Maxovikt Aečinov Valtarzurthr
IF YOU THINK WE'RE FOUR DIMENSIONAL, YOU ARE MISTAKEN. THIS IS JUST AN OLD NAME, A PLACEHOLDER NAME. I WILL /STILLME YA IF YOU MAKE CRAPPY ANSWERS SO DEAL WITH IT VADIM
TETRADIMENSIONAL OVERWORLD isn't my IC name. This nation is pure unadulterated nostalgia, deal with it. Did you know that I wasted 400 million plus seconds of my life and you wasted more? Well, if I could go back to any age, I'd go back to the time when I was 11. Great times indeed. I'm an anti-communist, but I do love me some Soviet music.
Late childhood is the best part of childhood -- change my mind. People below 10 are in blissful ignorance so I'd rather avoid that. Blissful ignorance is not true happiness

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun May 26, 2019 2:16 am

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:Question: Do you guys hate the Soviets?

Not necessarily, only slightly. Think of a slightly more strained Sino-Soviet relationship. Pan-Asiatic citizens still recognize that Soviets, the people, are not necessarily responsible for the nuclear bombing of Manila, Tokyo, and Singapore. In the end, they're still comrades in an ideological struggle against the West.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Sun May 26, 2019 2:18 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:Question: Do you guys hate the Soviets?

Not necessarily, only slightly. Think of a slightly more strained Sino-Soviet relationship. Pan-Asiatic citizens still recognize that Soviets, the people, are not necessarily responsible for the nuclear bombing of Manila, Tokyo, and Singapore. In the end, they're still comrades in an ideological struggle against the West.

Ah. Do they despise Khrushchev for being against Stalin?
IF YOU THINK WE'RE FOUR DIMENSIONAL, YOU ARE MISTAKEN. THIS IS JUST AN OLD NAME, A PLACEHOLDER NAME. I WILL /STILLME YA IF YOU MAKE CRAPPY ANSWERS SO DEAL WITH IT VADIM
TETRADIMENSIONAL OVERWORLD isn't my IC name. This nation is pure unadulterated nostalgia, deal with it. Did you know that I wasted 400 million plus seconds of my life and you wasted more? Well, if I could go back to any age, I'd go back to the time when I was 11. Great times indeed. I'm an anti-communist, but I do love me some Soviet music.
Late childhood is the best part of childhood -- change my mind. People below 10 are in blissful ignorance so I'd rather avoid that. Blissful ignorance is not true happiness

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun May 26, 2019 2:20 am

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:

Ah. Do they despise Khrushchev for being against Stalin?

To the bone.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Sun May 26, 2019 2:21 am

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:Ah. Do they despise Khrushchev for being against Stalin?

To the bone.

IC: "Tankies..."

~ Rapfathar, the leader of the Communist Party

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:
To the bone.

IC: "Tankies..."

~ Rapfathar, the leader of the Communist Party

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

The Brytish Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brytish Isles » Sun May 26, 2019 4:33 am

Status of Emancipation Theology within your nation
Emancipation Theology is legal and not banned within the United Kingdom. Whilst there are noticeable difficulties with its presence in the United Kingdom due to latter’s imperialist activities and atrocities in Asia during the age of the Brytish Empire, the government has not considered Emancipation Theology enough of a threat to warrant criminalisation.
  • Are there followers of Emancipation Theology within your nation?:
    Yes. Followers of Emancipation Theology are more often than not of Han Chinese descent and/or origin. Strangely, most followers are native-born persons of Han Chinese descent, as immigrants from China are usually dissidents and oppose the communist regime of China.
  • What are your nation's Regional Interpretations of Emancipation Theology?:
    Emancipation Theology in the United Kingdom most resembles the Chinese variants of Emancipation Theology, but more European-minded individuals have tried to adapt Emancipation Theology for Caucasians in Europe and the Anglosphere. These sorts of persons are usually Eurofederalists and hardline communists.
  • History of Emancipation Theology in your nation:
    Emancipation Theology came to the United Kingdom in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. It was brought over by Asian communist immigrants, Brytish communists and Asian media. Since then it has grown, but it remains minuscule in comparison to other philosophies and religious affiliations such as Christianity, Islam, atheism and so on.
  • Official governmental stance:
    The government does not maintain an official stance on Emancipation Theology. It is believed by some that Prime Minister White-Patel is at least interested in it, and some mock his Asiophilia by saying he is soft on it because the affiliation is Asian in origin.
  • Opinion of the Majority: The majority of those who are aware of Emancipation Theology are wary of it, whilst the actual majority of the population do not know of it.

OOC Question: I would like to inquire whether Emancipation Theology could be retrofitted for a European or Anglophone culture, and what you believe it may be like.
Last edited by The Brytish Isles on Sun May 26, 2019 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Make America Great Britain Again
Overview | Profiles | Templates | Embassy | Politics

| National Report | “Beautiful Albion” programme aimed at decreasing pollution, cleaning litter and renovating inhabited areas to go ahead, says Westminster correspondent. // Polish Crown Prince Konstanty announces birth of son, both mother and child “in good health.” // Prime Minister White-Patel and Austrian counterpart Leopold Mayr expected to meet in Vienna on Monday to discuss furthering Austro-Brytish ties.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 am

All this talk of the obliteration of the individual as if it's a good thing makes us want to invade and throw you all in our mines! ~General Skywarp

Who in the universe would willingly give up their sapience to be an unindividuated droid?! ~A random Decepticon

I'll show you 'obliteration of the individual!' ~General Carjack the Genocider, while brandishing his energy blasters

Yeah, I've heard enough. We've come too far to tolerate anyone even suggesting that it's any kind of good to be a mindless, unindividuated drone. Invasion authorized. Carjack, your battalion [the Genocide Battalion] goes in first. ~Leader Megatron
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Sun May 26, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun May 26, 2019 8:02 am

The Brytish Isles wrote:OOC Question: I would like to inquire whether Emancipation Theology could be retrofitted for a European or Anglophone culture, and what you believe it may be like.

I mean, essentially, Emancipation Theology just means any kind of quasireligious endeavor to marry Communist ideas with traditional theology. Or, sometimes, creating an entirely different cult-like following, as in the Juche Personality Cult: where the Kims are seen as divinity.

In PAS' universe, while the East is attune to marrying Communism with Taoism/Confucianism, the West often attributes Communism with Catholicism (i.e you cannot serve both God and money).
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

The Brytish Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brytish Isles » Sun May 26, 2019 8:12 am

The Brytish Isles wrote:OOC Question: I would like to inquire whether Emancipation Theology could be retrofitted for a European or Anglophone culture, and what you believe it may be like.

I mean, essentially, Emancipation Theology just means any kind of quasireligious endeavor to marry Communist ideas with traditional theology. Or, sometimes, creating an entirely different cult-like following, as in the Juche Personality Cult: where the Kims are seen as divinity.

In PAS' universe, while the East is attune to marrying Communism with Taoism/Confucianism, the West often attributes Communism with Catholicism (i.e you cannot serve both God and money).

Got it. Thanks.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Make America Great Britain Again
Overview | Profiles | Templates | Embassy | Politics

| National Report | “Beautiful Albion” programme aimed at decreasing pollution, cleaning litter and renovating inhabited areas to go ahead, says Westminster correspondent. // Polish Crown Prince Konstanty announces birth of son, both mother and child “in good health.” // Prime Minister White-Patel and Austrian counterpart Leopold Mayr expected to meet in Vienna on Monday to discuss furthering Austro-Brytish ties.

The Andromeda Archipelago
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Archipelago » Mon May 27, 2019 5:01 pm

• Are there followers of Emancipation Theology within your nation?: Outside of Busan province (named for a city in South Korea) Emancipation theology is non-existent. Many Korean-Andromedans are descendants of people who fled the Korean peninsula during the Japanese Occupation and the Korean War. Many still have relatives in North Korea.

• What are your nation's Regional Interpretations of Emancipation Theology?: Our nation's government has little use for it. Our country has devolved many of our basic functions to states.

• History of Emancipation Theology in your nation: There were a couple of members of the Busan State Council who followed the Juche form of Emancipation theology, but they have long since been out of office.

• Official governmental stance: The Government is wary of any cult of personality. Our leader is elected every two years from the legislature and can be removed by the legislature if they start to abuse their power.

• Opinion of the Majority:
Honestly, few of our citizens have given Emancipation Theology much thought.
Last edited by The Andromeda Archipelago on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:44 am

/bump
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 am

「 I am total condemn evil cult are manipulate untrue death lead」 - zsombor szelesi

• Are there followers of Emancipation Theology within your nation?: Are not exist

• What are your nation's Regional Interpretations of Emancipation Theology?: are not exist

• History of Emancipation Theology in your nation: none

• Official governmental stance: condemn evil

• Opinion of the Majority: condemn evil
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Yuyencia wrote:「 I am total condemn evil cult are manipulate untrue death lead」 - zsombor szelesi

• Are there followers of Emancipation Theology within your nation?: Are not exist

• What are your nation's Regional Interpretations of Emancipation Theology?: are not exist

• History of Emancipation Theology in your nation: none

• Official governmental stance: condemn evil

• Opinion of the Majority: condemn evil

ummm... okay.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Are there followers of Emancipation Theology within your nation?: Not in that form. Liberation theology, yes, but not worship of the Asian Communists.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:53 pm

• Are there followers of Emancipation Theology within your nation?:
    If there are any, they are underground with the rest of the radical Marxists.

• What are your nation's Regional Interpretations of Emancipation Theology?:
    Different Parishes consider the Emancipation Theologians to be greater threats than others. In particular, the Oriental influenced Parishes, like Baksu and the scattered Tsao enclaves, have made preventive suppression and destruction of Emancipation Theology

• History of Emancipation Theology in your nation:
    TurtleShroom's ethnic makeup, among humans, is one-third Asian. This means that TurtleShroom is slowly being influenced by Asian thought and culture, and vice-versa.

It also means that TurtleShroom is an active target of Pan-Asian infiltration and espionage. For racist reasons (in TurtleShroom's perspective), Asian demographics- especially authoritarians -are always targets by Oriental "influence peddlers". Groups as diverse as mainstream Christian churches with large Asian congregations, the Taiping See, Oriental organized crime fronts, local businesses and newspapers, and especially political parties expressing Oriental thoughts

Most of TurtleShroom's enormous Asian population, in particular, fled a vast Psychotic Dictatorship called the Greater Imperial Japanese Dystopia, or GEID*, which had very similar ideas towards the Destruction of Self and worship of famous leaders. At their peak, they controlled the square mile equivalent of China, Japan, all of Southeast Asia, Mongolia, Russia's Far Eastern Zone (in Siberia) and Sakhalin, central and southern India, Burma, and Mozambique.

The heavily interbred GEIJD's East Asian population, consisted of mixed Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Southeast Asian, and Mongolian ancestry makes up the combined "GEIJD Asian race". Outside of GEIJD noblemen and powerful clans and elites (etc.), the Asian ethnicities in the core GEIJD lands are so thoroughly interbred that they all appear to be one single Oriental race.

In fact, the Asian population of TurtleShroom found such relief and freedom in their newfound home (purely by comparison) that they were remarkably easy to integrate into TurtleShroom society. Stragglers that continue to burn incense to the "People's Comrade Emperor" of the GEIJD, and who worship him, still exist. These are among the men that TurtleShroom is most afraid of embracing Emancipation Theology.

Worse yet, the autarky and structural doctrines of Juche and the Juche Idea (though not the cult or breaching of human rights) have mainstream support in TurtleShroom. Juche is always referred to as "Shutai" in TurtleShroom, and an active Shutai Party exists and fields candidates in the country. TurtleShroom has partnered with Shutai partisans to crush Emancipation Theology within their ranks, weed out Pan-Asian infiltrators and spies who try to use the mainstream acceptance of Shutai as a vehicle to their cult, and otherwise keep them free of Pan-Asian influence.

Then there's the Taiping Church. They see a GEIJD dissenter and Chinaman named Hong Xiquing to be the "younger brother of Christ", equal to Jesus, and believe the Holy Spirit corporeally incarnated Himself (as Jesus did) in a Chinaman named Yang Xiquing.

This direct and overt worship of living, documented people as equals to, and even incarnations of, the Holy Trinity is ripe breeding grounds for the Red Threat to plant its sinister roots in a noble religious movement. Since the affairs of the Skyhooked Crusade, Taiping sermons began to viciously attack Emancipation Theology and its ilk as heresy.

Like the actual, mainstream Christian denominations, the official Taiping head of religion has condemned it as Satanic idolatry.

• Official governmental stance:
    "Silencer of the Red Hydra" is an official name and title of the three Tsars of TurtleShroom for a reason.

Emancipation Theology, like every form of Marxism except mixed democratic socialism, Shutai, and mixed economics, is consider an existential threat to TurtleShroom, in every facet of her existence. Practicing, spreading, supporting, or otherwise promoting or proselytizing Emancipation Theology is a crime in the Great Bountiful Empire and its every Parish.

The imperial government does not control schooling, and most Parishes have totally private schooling arrangements. Even where there is no government oversight or regulation, schoolhouses and districts refuse to proclaim any glory in the likes of the "saints" of Emancipation Theology. They do, however, tread around the subject of the "People's Comrade Emperor" of the GEIJD, mainly because he lives in exile within TurtleShroom.

Likewise, Marxism itself is taught as an existensial threat and fundamental evil, founded on greed, avarice, and envy. Indoctrination isn't really needed, considering that TurtleShroom just finished an entire Civil War against Marxism that left over a million creatures dead.

• Opinion of the Majority:
TurtleShroomers, by and large and in a supermajority, hold the same opinions of Marxism as that listed above. Emancipation Theology, especially its bastardized "Christian" rendition, is hated.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:47 am

/bump
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:17 am

/bump
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information