NATION

PASSWORD

Veiser Q&A/Ask Astre and Co.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Veiser Q&A/Ask Astre and Co.

Postby Veise » Sat May 25, 2019 11:21 am

Here, on this thread, you may ask any questions you may have about the Kingdom of Veise. Both IC and OOC questions can be answered, and you can ask specific characters questions (including aristocrats). Astre, Septette, and co. are here to answer any questions. However, I'll go ahead and place an FAQ to avoid certain questions.

FAQ

Where on the planet is Veise at?
Veise is situated on a fictional, alternate Earth with entirely different continents and fantasy landscapes. I intend for the world outside of Veise to be rather vague and ambiguous. Veise, however, is situated roughly along the same latitude as the Mediterranean. Northern Veise can be rather chilly, and further east it gets reasonably cold, but most of coastal Veise features common beach weather, and southern Veise is home to a desert. Veise's world features somewhat of an Imperial Japan analogue.

What tech level is Veise?
Veise is Steampunk FanT, with no secure location between PT and PMT. Most of the time, Veise is PT, but has Steampunk equivalents to MT devices, and occasionally may reach PMT. For example, Veise lacks computers, but carries many MT cultural elements, and its airships levitate better than any MT flying craft due to the existence of floating islands in Veise. It further delves into FanT due to the presence of supernatural phenomenons, like the aforementioned floating islands.

Veiser demographics?
Veise is highly ethnically homogenous, though it is full of regional dialects. Most of its population practices Veiser Orthodoxy, which I imagine to be something like Greek Orthodoxy with Catholic aesthetic and Protestant open-mindedness. Though, I keep it vague as to whether or not it is Christian-like or an actual Veiser variant of Christianity.
Last edited by Veise on Wed May 29, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Sat May 25, 2019 10:12 pm

So if Veise is located along the equator, would that mean that many areas have a tropical climate? And is the planet Veise is located on colder than our Earth?

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun May 26, 2019 10:43 am

Bienenhalde wrote:So if Veise is located along the equator, would that mean that many areas have a tropical climate? And is the planet Veise is located on colder than our Earth?

Actually, that strikes up a good point. I should probably push Veise some distance North of the Equator.

However, much of Southern Veise is indeed tropical, possessing a temp of 64F for the entirety of the year. As for your second point, Veise's world is not really colder than ours, no.
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Mon May 27, 2019 10:35 am

In terms of economics is Veise primarily agricultural or more industrialized?

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed May 29, 2019 3:44 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:In terms of economics is Veise primarily agricultural or more industrialized?

Very industrialized. Veise's industrial capacity is considered monstrous, something like WW1-era Germany and the US if not perhaps combined.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Thu May 30, 2019 11:16 am

How would you classify Veiser royalty in terms of Dungeons and Dragons alignment?

Return to Factbooks and National Information