NATION

PASSWORD

Q&A about Sanctum and Ultima, Halverdity and Planet Irdnixt

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Q&A about Sanctum and Ultima, Halverdity and Planet Irdnixt

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 12:32 am

OK, do you have any questions about us? If so, we'll answer it here!
This nation actually does not really represent my OOC/IRL views.
9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=85&i=23
RIP NOTRE DAME
Inner Lands wrote:One men, multiplied by two, divided in four, and obligated to live in eight realms each part of it.

Corrupt Dictator Doges wrote:The former USSR, but with food
United Realms of Sanctum and Ultima
Sæþvir Činovidatăriþ Qahtașăr uc Vilyraðe
A nation set in a world where nations compete for a territory in space...
Now, after getting lots of territory in outer space, our nation was thrown into disarray due to technocrats and commies.
Q&A
PMT nations are the best (change my mind)

Revolucionario Cuba
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolucionario Cuba » Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 am

Is martial relationship between halverds and humans existing ?
I am a Cuba where Fidel was overthrown. I exist in MT. American tourism and big business is welcomed.
I am right wing and pro market.
My storefronts:
1)One stop shop for all your shady dealings
2)Buy chemical weapons and other arms prohibited by the Geneva conventions here
3)Unethical experiments help for people who put science before personal liberty

Join The Golden Standard

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 1:09 am

Revolucionario Cuba wrote:Is martial relationship between halverds and humans existing ?

"Marital you mean? No! How are we going to do that, they're of different species!"

~ Gen. Stavna Zhironiu
RIP NOTRE DAME
Inner Lands wrote:One men, multiplied by two, divided in four, and obligated to live in eight realms each part of it.

Now, after getting lots of territory in outer space, our nation was thrown into disarray due to technocrats and commies.
Q&A

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun May 12, 2019 1:44 am

Does your nation discriminate unjustly against citizens under an arbitrarily defined age limit by denying them the right to experience physical love?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 1:49 am

Purpelia wrote:Does your nation discriminate unjustly against citizens under an arbitrarily defined age limit by denying them the right to experience physical love?

"What? No! *although we forcibly draft the physically unattractive, but that's another thing*"

~ General Stavna Zhironiu
RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sun May 12, 2019 1:54 am

'As far as I could find, there seems to be a lack of information on these "halverds" - could you tell us about them?'

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 1:58 am

-Astoria wrote:
'As far as I could find, there seems to be a lack of information on these "halverds" - could you tell us about them?'

"Humanoid, platinum-skinned aliens with 360 degrees vision ranging from near infrared to UVA. Their average lifespan WITHOUT modern medicine is about 44 Earth years, and with modern medicine, that number skyrockets to 109. Uses their skin as a method of hearing and has a layer of armor below their dermis. Their average height is about 160 cm."

~ Stavna Zhironiu
RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun May 12, 2019 2:24 am

Sanctum and Ultima wrote:
Purpelia wrote:Does your nation discriminate unjustly against citizens under an arbitrarily defined age limit by denying them the right to experience physical love?

"What? No! *although we forcibly draft the physically unattractive, but that's another thing*"

Good. It is nice to see another nation that understands the value of proper mating behavior at all ages.

Speaking of which, does your nation unjustly and disgustingly burst into the family unit, imposing its rules upon their internal dealings in a way that denies families the right to handle their own internal affairs with the impunity and legal immunity that these things deserve?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 3:01 am

Purpelia wrote:
Sanctum and Ultima wrote:"What? No! *although we forcibly draft the physically unattractive, but that's another thing*"

Good. It is nice to see another nation that understands the value of proper mating behavior at all ages.

Speaking of which, does your nation unjustly and disgustingly burst into the family unit, imposing its rules upon their internal dealings in a way that denies families the right to handle their own internal affairs with the impunity and legal immunity that these things deserve?

"Well, actually, we only needed fresh recruits there. We stopped after the war ended."

~ Generalissimo Stavna Zhironiu
RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun May 12, 2019 3:08 am

Purpelia wrote:Good. It is nice to see another nation that understands the value of proper mating behavior at all ages.

"Well, actually, we only needed fresh recruits there. We stopped after the war ended."

And thus sadly we find our self mistaken. And here we thought we had found a civilized nation that understood that the sexuality of citizens should not be restricted by laws and that the fate of children should be with the wishes of their families and not that of lawmakers. And they call us a dictatorship...

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 3:10 am

Purpelia wrote:
Sanctum and Ultima wrote:"Well, actually, we only needed fresh recruits there. We stopped after the war ended."

And thus sadly we find our self mistaken. And here we thought we had found a civilized nation that understood that the sexuality of citizens should not be restricted by laws and that the fate of children should be with the wishes of their families and not that of lawmakers. And they call us a dictatorship...

"Of their families? Blyat please, the lawmakers are more competent than something that only exists only for the biological sake of it... Plus *abusive parents should be our lunch* people are individuals, not robots of their families."

Last edited by Sanctum and Ultima on Sun May 12, 2019 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun May 12, 2019 4:15 am

Purpelia wrote:And thus sadly we find our self mistaken. And here we thought we had found a civilized nation that understood that the sexuality of citizens should not be restricted by laws and that the fate of children should be with the wishes of their families and not that of lawmakers. And they call us a dictatorship...

"Of their families? Blyat please, the lawmakers are more competent than something that only exists only for the biological sake of it... Plus *abusive parents should be our lunch* people are individuals, not robots of their families."

But individuals are nothing before the sanctity of the family. And frankly parents that are abusive to their children don't tend to last long in a legal system where what happens in the family stays in the family. Other family members tend to, and are indeed expected to clean up that sort of a mess on their own.

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 12, 2019 4:17 am

Purpelia wrote:
Sanctum and Ultima wrote:"Of their families? Blyat please, the lawmakers are more competent than something that only exists only for the biological sake of it... Plus *abusive parents should be our lunch* people are individuals, not robots of their families."

But individuals are nothing before the sanctity of the family. And frankly parents that are abusive to their children don't tend to last long in a legal system where what happens in the family stays in the family. Other family members tend to, and are indeed expected to clean up that sort of a mess on their own.

"Bye, puny Terran." *cuts connection*

RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

Umpus
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Umpus » Mon May 13, 2019 3:01 pm

"Whats wrong with 2 different species marrying?"
Liriena wrote:No, you see, T_D seriously talking about killing Muslims, immigrants, "degenerates" and cops is free speech. But when a leftist subreddit jokes about wedgies and milkshakes, that's horrifying advocacy for violence and it cannot stand.
Duvniask wrote:One apparently can't criticize the country one lives in, or, God forbid, want to better it.
The Huskar Social Union wrote:The left does this and the left does that

The left blahgalaghalag and the Left Halghalghalg

THE LEFT Alahahhaafhg
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Mon May 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Umpus wrote:"Whats wrong with 2 different species marrying?"

"Different biology. Plus, I don't think that an alien life could do (PG-13) with you, Terran."

~ A middle school student
RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Tue May 14, 2019 12:48 am

"Hello General, I am intrigued by your release of infor-I mean QNA, is that how you say it?... I am however, intrigued by how we are communicating."

-Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 pm

National Republic of Antagoria wrote:"Hello General, I am intrigued by your release of infor-I mean QNA, is that how you say it?... I am however, intrigued by how we are communicating."

-Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria

"We're using RFFFTL radio. RFF stands for Really F*cking Fast and FTL stands for Faster than Light. This method of RFF-FTL could make something 100 light years away be transferred in an hour or less! Pretty cool right?"

~ Generalissimo Stavna Zironiu
RIP NOTRE DAME

Q&A

Tetradimensional Overworld
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Fri May 31, 2019 6:46 pm

bump
IC name: Greater Aecinov Republic | Maxovikt Aečinov Valtarzurthr
IF YOU THINK WE'RE FOUR DIMENSIONAL, YOU ARE MISTAKEN. THIS IS JUST AN OLD NAME, A PLACEHOLDER NAME. I WILL /STILLME YA IF YOU MAKE CRAPPY ANSWERS SO DEAL WITH IT VADIM
TETRADIMENSIONAL OVERWORLD isn't my IC name. This nation is pure unadulterated nostalgia, deal with it. Did you know that I wasted 400 million plus seconds of my life and you wasted more? Well, if I could go back to any age, I'd go back to the time when I was 11. Great times indeed. I'm an anti-communist, but I do love me some Soviet music.
Late childhood is the best part of childhood -- change my mind. People below 10 are in blissful ignorance so I'd rather avoid that. Blissful ignorance is not true happiness

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information