NATION

PASSWORD

[CLOSED] Deathfallian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Deathfall
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

[CLOSED] Deathfallian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Postby Deathfall » Wed May 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Democratic Republic of Deathfall
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To whom these presents may come, greeting:

The Democratic Republic of Deathfall is a federal parliamentary republic in Oceania that was formed out of the ruins of a once Anarchic society. (OOC: see signature for additional information) Deathfall is now opening it's doors wide open to entering into foreign alliances with nations after entering into a foreign alliance with the Pan-Asiatic States. Nations may apply to either establish a diplomatic mission in Deathfall and/or enter into a non-aggression agreement with Deathfall.

Please take note, that in regards to our policy on diplomatic immunity, that all staff working for a diplomatic mission of Deathfall (no local hiring is allowed) are immune from being arrested and receiving a traffic ticket. However, diplomatic staff may receive a citation from the Foreign Ministry for any minor offenses, and how to prevent such offenses from happening in the future. If they are repeated, or a serious offense is committed, the staff member in question will be asked to hire local legal counsel to appear before the Board for Diplomatic Immunity. Such board decides if (1) the staff member did anything wrong and (2) what should happen if such staff member did anything wrong. Once the Board makes a decision, a appeal maybe taken directly to the High Court of Deathfall to review the decision of the Board.

Thank you, and we look forward to all the applications submitted.

With greetings from Deathfall,
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Courtney Hall

APPLICATION:
Just copy paste this, and fill in the Information.

Code: Select all
[B][u]Nation[/u][/b]
[I]Please tell us, briefly, about your nation. Please include (1) the political beliefs of your nation; (2) your nation's government type and (3) other relevant information about your nation. In the alternate, link to factbooks outlining your nation.[/i]

BODY

[B][u]Diplomat[/u][/b]
[I]Please tell us, briefly, about the goal of your diplomatic mission in Deathfall. Please also tell us (1) who you will be sending as a Ambassador; (2) how much staff you will be bringing; (3) how many weapons and vehicles are you bringing; (4) any other things you are bringing. Also please tell us any special requests.[/i]

BODY

[B][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/b]
[I]Please tell us if your nation would like to enter into a non-aggression agreement. Please link or direct us to your Foreign Department or embassy programme. Please also tell us any additional information we should know.

BODY
Last edited by Deathfall on Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need something from me? Send me a Telegram!
Deathfall Jacob They/Them/Theirs Pronouns
Centre-left moderate Austin, Texas, United States of America
Former Principal-Agent primus inter pares of Anarchy
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Fri May 10, 2019 3:24 pm

bump
Need something from me? Send me a Telegram!
Deathfall Jacob They/Them/Theirs Pronouns
Centre-left moderate Austin, Texas, United States of America
Former Principal-Agent primus inter pares of Anarchy
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Return to Factbooks and National Information