NATION

PASSWORD

War/Conflicts in Wiki: code

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kemonomica
Civilian

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

War/Conflicts in Wiki: code

Postby Kemonomica » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Well this inspiration of an information about a war factbook or dispatch but wiki stylized, somewhat a combined idea to create something like World War II wiki site or World War I wiki site
I just got annoyed with doing a bit of work and just created a template just for easy copy and paste, you may wish to use it if you like

Side Note
-Inspiration as well as editing for some of the work came from Soleanna, check out wiki-styled factbook for your nation here: WIki-styled factbook
-I have copied some the layout from wiki sources. If you would want to add anything else you can do that or inform me but I won't be able to respond daily so oof that.
Code: Select all
[floatright][box][center][background-block=lightblue][b]War or Conflict Name[/b][/background-block][/center]
[center][img]image here[/img][/center]
[center][size=80][i] Caption implacement detailing the image (You can remove it if you like)[/i][/size][/center]

[hr]
[table=plain]
[tr][td][b]Date:[/b][/td][td] Date of the conflict[/list][/tr][/td]
[tr][td][b]Location:[/b][/td][td]Location of the war[/tr][/td]
[tr][td][b]Result:[/b][/td][td]Results of the war (casualties, effects)[/tr][/td]
[tr][td][b]Territorial Gains/change:[/b][/td][td]Territorial gains[/tr][/td]
[/table]

[center][background-block=lightblue][b]Belligerents[/b][/background-block][/center]
[table=plain][tr][td][b]Nation and allies side[/b][/td][td][b]Opposition side[/b][/tr][/td][/table]

[center][background-block=lightblue][b]Commanders and Leaders[/b][/background-block][/center]
[table=plain][tr][td][b]Nation and allies commanders[/b][/td][td][b]Opposition side commanders[/b][/tr][/td][/table]

[center][background-block=lightblue][b]Strength[/b][/background-block][/center]
[table=plain][tr][td][b]Nation and allies military strength[/b][/td][td][b]Opposition side military strength[/b][/tr][/td][/table]

[center][background-block=lightblue][b]Casualties and Losses[/b][/background-block][/center]
[table=plain][tr][td][b]Nation and allies losses[/b][/td][td][b]Opposition losses[/b][/tr][/td][/table]
[hr][/box][/floatright]

[color=black][size=200][anchor=intro][b]War/Conflict name[/b][/anchor][/size][hr][/color]
[floatleft][box][center][b]Contents[/b][/center][hr]
1. [url=#intro]Background[/url]
2. [url=#involvment]Foreign Involvement[/url]
3. [url=#after]Aftermath[/url]
[tab=20][/tab] - [url=#lte]Long Term Effects[/url]
[tab=20][/tab] - [url=#relationships]Relationships[/url]
4. [url=#other]other[/url]
[tab=20][/tab] - [url=#ect]ect[/url]
[tab=20][/tab] - [url=#os]other stuff[/url][/box][/floatleft]
[color=black][size=150][anchor=intro][b]Background[/b][/anchor][/size][hr][/color]

info

[color=black][size=150][anchor=involvment][b]Foreign Involvement[/b][/anchor][/size][hr][/color]

info

[color=black][size=150][anchor=after][b]Aftermath[/b][/anchor][/size][hr][/color]

info

[color=black][size=120][anchor=lte][b]Long Term Effects[/b][/anchor][/size][/color]

info

[color=black][size=120][anchor=relationships][b]Relationships[/b][/anchor][/size][/color]

info

[color=black][size=150][anchor=other][b]Other[/b][/anchor][/size][hr][/color]

other stuff if you would like to add

[color=black][size=120][anchor=ect][b]ect[/b][/anchor][/size][/color]

Continuation of a subcatagory

[color=black][size=120][anchor=os][b]otherstuff[/b][/anchor][/size][/color]

other info if you want to add to the subcatagory

[hr]
[size=75]This template was made by [nation]Kemonomica[/nation][/size]

You may use one of my puppets as a reference into making this template
The Republican War (It could be or not a wip but whatever)
Last edited by Kemonomica on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Factbooks and National Information