NATION

PASSWORD

Metamen Republic (Embassy Coming Soon)/Q & A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Metamen
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Metamen Republic (Embassy Coming Soon)/Q & A

Postby Metamen » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:14 pm

The Republic Stance

The Current Republic Commands over 4.2+ million worlds.

Please excuse me as we now delve into some math.

Out of those 4.2+ million worlds, 23% (974,231 Worlds) of them were a byproduct of Republic Colonization Efforts, 5% (211,789) of them was the initial worlds that formed the base of the Republic, 60% (3,092,128 Worlds) of the current Republic Territory were byproducts of our Diplomatic and Economic endeavors throughout the galaxy as we know it.

Meaning only 12% (508,294 Worlds) of the Current Republic Territory were the byproducts of Republic Military Annexation. Even then, given the hundreds of thousands of years of which the Republic has existed more than half of all territory acquired via Annexation were made under the Golden Age of the Republic (aka the very beginning, under the first 10 Imperator Administrations)

The Point I am trying to make here is that the Republic seeks not to make an Empire of Ash. What is Pokemon... or Evil Dead for 1000$, please.

Republic Military Action for the past few hundreds of thousands of years after the Golden Age have been about protecting (pay attention now, keywords in play now) the Republics "Spheres of Influence" (did you catch that special keyword?). The Republic relies on its spheres of influence to spy on its enemies without being incriminated, and sometimes for out of the box scientific advancements that don't require us to toss the laws of physics and general morale decency out the door.

The Republic holds a plentitude of spheres within its home galaxy and other galaxies within its own universe... however, the Universe in which the Republic inhabits is not the only one is it? There are plenty of other Universes that exist with their own certain level of interesting settings that the Republic would be happy to support.

The Republic seeks to make friends and allies where ever it can. To expand its sphere of influence.

Hence to facilitate good graces between us, and anyone else we can come to contact with. So the Republic now extends the offer it makes for all powers that it comes into contact with that will receive our diplomats.

The Right to represent yourself before Imperator and Council in the hopes of garnering Good Will, Trade, Treaties and or Declare War.

Good Luck with that Last One.

The Republic will be accepting Applications for Embassy Construction within Republic Territory from today and onwards for the near future.

Acceptance of said Applications will, however, take some time.

(OOC: I still haven't finished writing my leaders factbook, and I still have to fulfill the Council Factbooks... that will take a while like a really long while because there are like... 7 Members of the Council and I haven't even finished the Imperator. I'll start doing responses to Applications once I complete my only Military Factbook as well as my Leaders, and at least start on the Council Member that is supposed to handle these things. Also, I don't have a template to make any applications so use whatever you have on hand as long as;)

Applications that will receive the quickest responses are the ones with the most legitimacy behind them from your nations ruling office, Applications have their intent be it trade, treaty or otherwise expressly pointed out with the least amount of vague wording used, Applications dictate what measures they wish fulfilled for the safety and security of their ambassadors to the Republic, Applicants can bring their own Security Personnel if they wish, and even oversee the construction of their Embassy Personally as long as Republic Representatives are allowed to be present during planning for our own safety and assurance.

For those who might question the Republics intentions, or wish to learn more about the Republic. I am more than happy to answer any and all questions that might wish to be asked. I'll be here... basically for most of my life probably, so ask away.

-Republic Diplomant #00021359

(OOC: Just to stress although it says "Embassy" at the top, I am by no means ready to receive diplomatic ties, this is more specifically a Q & A first)
Last edited by Metamen on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Other Worlds: *Exist*
Republic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxPVj0hejg
OOC: "Remember, if you lower your standards just enough to reach the very center of the planet... the Universe still finds away to disappoint you. That's why we should stop having standards."
Please Note that this Nation does NOT use NS stats.

TURTLESHROOM II
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:00 pm

GREAT BOUNTIFUL EMPIRE OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS, AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
EXECUTIVE CABINET OF PEERS
IMPERIAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
TURTLESHROOMIAN IMPERIAL DIPLOMATIC CORPS
SERENE DEAN AND BOYAR

TO THE EMPEROR OF THE METAMENITE DOMINIONS AND THE ROYAL COURT THEREOF, TO THE CORRESPONDING AGENTS OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS IN METAMENITE SPACE

HONORED IMPERATOR AND RELEVANT COURTIERS CONCERNING FOREIGN AFFAIRS:

The Great Bountiful Empire of TurtleShroom extends its congratulations to the state and people of Metamen. We commend Metamen in her successful destruction of the ancient invasion waged against the forces of Hell and Satan's arch-demon, the dreaded Typhon, who so dared to falsely call himself a god. Indeed, without the sacrifice and shed blood of Metamen patriots, Typhon could have very well have run over Valkia or even TurtleShroom herself!

It is for that reason that we have accepted your offer to establish formal diplomatic exchanges with the Metamenites and their noble government. While TurtleShroom will never surrender her sovereignty to such a distant empire so far from our home planet, the blood your people shed to defeat Typhon proves your worth as a sovereign nation.

We ask, though, that the Metamenite state extend, for the purposes of bureaucratic satisfaction and ease of applying, a formal and usable memorandum that the Great Bountiful Empire may employ to present the court of Metamen, and the noble Imperator, with her Letters of Credence. This would also allow for the Metamenite state to more easily track and grant potential applications from other nations seeking diplomatic ties between Metamen and themselves.

When such a memorandum is presented for our utilization, we would be honored to extend our Letters of Credence and open formal ties with a state who successfully delivered a whole galaxy of innocents that they will never even meet. In turn, we humbly request the honor and privilege to host a Legate from the Metamen dominion at our Legation Quarter.

Thank you for your service. For your holy crusade, I hope that God granted your forefathers remission from their sins in Paradise.
-THE SERENE DEAN OF THE TURTLESHROOMIAN STATE DIPLOMATIC CORPS, IN REPRESENTATION OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE GREAT BOUNTIFUL EMPIRE OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS, AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 821,333.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.
News ticker (updated 8/03/2019 AD):

TS Bell System/AT&T prepares for Internet reintroduction, routing backbone through one exit port expected to keep sex out, "tubes" argument fears dial-up bandwidth errors -|- TS Rite enters into closer ties with Borgian See as Cardinal Icfella's family marries into Hosue Borgia -|- X86 MS-DOS perfected -|- PEACE AT LAST: TURTLESHROOM CIVIL WAR ENDS ON 10-12-2018 AD, FIRST TURTLESHROOMIAN STATE DISSOLVED

Return to Factbooks and National Information