NATION

PASSWORD

Mainstream music in your country

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frihetalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Frihetalia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm

According to the actual game, modern music is less popular in the minds of Frihetalians, theres a pretty big minor industry of motown-like music, along with a genre that can only be described as "eerie" with subgenres like "eerie-industrial" and "eerie-classical". Eerily beautiful, like much of our buildings (not all of our buildings, of course, just prevalant.)

Imagine what music would sound like in 1984, similar to our brutalist architecture style.

We expect most music styles to stay relatively relevant throughout the future, as we've successfully backed up consciousness and thus hundreds of years from now there will still be people who grew up in the present musical landscape.

Pulsroth
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Pulsroth » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Throughout most of our modern history, power and heavy metal have been the most prominent music genres, with Pulsroth's most legendary metal groups, Jade Scorpion & Incunabula.

More recently, synthpop and techno have been somewhat of a revival after their main period of success in the 80's & 90's.
The greatest Asian meritocracy of the 2040's, run by NS's resident vaguely aristocratic English rose.

Visit my futuristic and Lovecraftian themed nations as well, why don't you? Wip3d Out, Esterhill

I'm newly married, so I'm well and truly blessed right now. And whoever else ends up reading this, may you live a blessed life too!

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:04 pm

Insufficient OP; iLock. This would be best placed in the Miscellaneous Worldbuilding Thread.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information