NATION

PASSWORD

The Empire of Toropikaru Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Toropikaru
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

The Empire of Toropikaru Embassy Program

Postby Toropikaru » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:22 pm

Image


外の'날곡


Ministry of Foreign Affairs


Greetings and welcome to the embassy program of the Empire of Toropikaru. Toropikaru is an absolute monarchy with a population of over 450 million people that wishes to establish stronger diplomatic ties with the international community by using our embassy program. Our current minister of foreign affairs is Suji Takashiki.


Embassies will be located in one of 3 cities:

Misai, Mijeishi
Image
Misai has been the capital of Toropikaru since its founding. It's located in the prefecture of Mijeishi on the eastern coast of Jonshu and is famously known for its rainy weather. It's home to the Imperial Palace, the residence of the imperial family

Songjirei, Sungjushi
Image
Songjirei is the economic heart of Toropikaru as well as the largest city in the whole country with a population of 44 million people. Songjirei is located in the prefecture of Sungjushi in central Jonshu and is a very diverse city with people from all over the world residing there. Songjirese (people from Songjirei) speak a plethora of languages, some of the most spoken include Karunese (of course), English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, and Portuguese.

Chiang Ju, Jiang'shu
Image
Chiang Ju is the second largest city and is located in the prefecture of Jiang'shu in northern Cheong Ji. Cheong Ji is the historic capital of the Chiang Ji Empire which ruled over Karu for 300 years. Chiang Ju is a very old city which can be seen in the Ai'yeong'ji district which is home to Ai'yeong'ji Castle, the original home of the Chiang Ji imperial family.

EMBASSY APPLICATION:

Nations are limited to one embassy and one ambassador

Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

Requested City:

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name:
- Age:
- Gender:
- Background:
- Accompanying Family (if any):
- Languages Spoken:

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send their child to school?

[]YES
[]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?:

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: (max 20)
- Security Staff: (max 25)
- Service Staff: (max 20)
- Will you be hiring locally?:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (max 5)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
- Do you have any special requests?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
 
Last edited by Toropikaru on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
KBN News: The Imperial Marine Corps and Imperial Army to operate in joint operation called "Operation Fortunate Son" // Apparently Operation Fortunate Son can put a true end to the Ssiurian War

Realism be damned

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

User avatar
Kuronami
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1499
Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kuronami » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:33 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Kuronami
- Government Type: Federation-Monarchy
- Head of State: Ortfiné Fredericka
- Head of Government: ^^^
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Benio Hanamura

Requested City: Chiang Ju, Jiang'shu

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Kwon Yang-sook 권양숙
- Age: 44
- Gender: Female
- Background: Served four years in the Hang-Gang Assembly and another 4 in the Hang-Gang Cultural Office in Joo-Nam.
- Accompanying Family (if any): Husband, Young-il 45, daughter Mi-hwa, 16, daughter, Hyun-ah, 13, son Sung-yong 8
- Languages Spoken: Korean, Japanese

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[X]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send there child to school?

[X]YES
[]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: None

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 12
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 8x Walther PP - .32
3x .223 Remmington
2x Agram 2000 sub-machine weaponry
2x Steyr Mannlicher M1895
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Opel Zafira A vehicles 1x 49CC Yamaha Vino Classic moped

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You have established with us
- Do you have any special requests? None at present
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None

User avatar
Toropikaru
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Toropikaru » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:13 pm

Kuronami wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Kuronami
- Government Type: Federation-Monarchy
- Head of State: Ortfiné Fredericka
- Head of Government: ^^^
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Benio Hanamura

Requested City: Chiang Ju, Jiang'shu

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Kwon Yang-sook 권양숙
- Age: 44
- Gender: Female
- Background: Served four years in the Hang-Gang Assembly and another 4 in the Hang-Gang Cultural Office in Joo-Nam.
- Accompanying Family (if any): Husband, Young-il 45, daughter Mi-hwa, 16, daughter, Hyun-ah, 13, son Sung-yong 8
- Languages Spoken: Korean, Japanese

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[X]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send there child to school?

[X]YES
[]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: None

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 12
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 8x Walther PP - .32
3x .223 Remmington
2x Agram 2000 sub-machine weaponry
2x Steyr Mannlicher M1895
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Opel Zafira A vehicles 1x 49CC Yamaha Vino Classic moped

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You have established with us
- Do you have any special requests? None at present
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None


Approved
KBN News: The Imperial Marine Corps and Imperial Army to operate in joint operation called "Operation Fortunate Son" // Apparently Operation Fortunate Son can put a true end to the Ssiurian War

Realism be damned

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

User avatar
Global Harran
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Global Harran » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:18 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: the Queedom of Global Harran
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Head of State: Jasmine "The Mother"
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Kyle Crane
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Harris Brecken

Requested City: Misai

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Fadia Warma
- Age: 46
- Gender: Female
- Background: Owner of a kebab street vendor before the outbreak. After being reformed as a Harran Viral, helped handling the reconstruction of the city. Volunteered for being Ambassador, and got taught about matters of International affairs and policies
- Accompanying Family (if any): None
- Languages Spoken: English, Turkish, Spanish

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[x]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send there child to school?

[]YES
[]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: She is a Harran Viral, so her appearance may appear disturbing to certain (skin with a greyish tone, a bit decayed). Also, she can't stand UV rays for long periods of time.

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: (max 20) 10
- Security Staff: (max 25) 12
- Service Staff: (max 20) 10
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, 3 people
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 harran Weapons Co. Police Rifles, 12 Harran Weapons Co. pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Jeep Compass(max 5)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link in sig
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nothing, except that although our appearance as reformed zombies may disturb certain people, we do not mean to afraid anyone.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Standard drugs for the infirmary, 1 Labrador for security.
Last edited by Global Harran on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Toropikaru
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Toropikaru » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Global Harran wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: the Queedom of Global Harran
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Head of State: Jasmine "The Mother"
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Kyle Crane
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Harris Brecken

Requested City: Misai

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Fadia Warma
- Age: 46
- Gender: Female
- Background: Owner of a kebab street vendor before the outbreak. After being reformed as a Harran Viral, helped handling the reconstruction of the city. Volunteered for being Ambassador, and got taught about matters of International affairs and policies
- Accompanying Family (if any): None
- Languages Spoken: English, Turkish, Spanish

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[x]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send there child to school?

[]YES
[]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: She is a Harran Viral, so her appearance may appear disturbing to certain (skin with a greyish tone, a bit decayed). Also, she can't stand UV rays for long periods of time.

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: (max 20) 10
- Security Staff: (max 25) 12
- Service Staff: (max 20) 10
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, 3 people
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 harran Weapons Co. Police Rifles, 12 Harran Weapons Co. pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Jeep Compass(max 5)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link in sig
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nothing, except that although our appearance as reformed zombies may disturb certain people, we do not mean to afraid anyone.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Standard drugs for the infirmary, 1 Labrador for security.


Approved
KBN News: The Imperial Marine Corps and Imperial Army to operate in joint operation called "Operation Fortunate Son" // Apparently Operation Fortunate Son can put a true end to the Ssiurian War

Realism be damned

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

User avatar
Artonin
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 47
Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Artonin » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:06 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic States
- Government Type: Democratic Socialism
- Head of State: President Sam Hyde
- Head of Government: President Sam Hyde
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Alex Rutherburg

Requested City: Songjirei, Sungjushi

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Natalie Redar
- Age: 43
- Gender: Female
- Background: Experienced Sectary To our Minster Of Foreign Affairs
- Accompanying Family (if any): Jamey Braddock (Husband)
- Languages Spoken: English, Korean, Polkopian

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[X]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send there child to school?

[]YES
[X]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: 1
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 1
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: two Glock 22
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One Ford Focus, One Ford Escape

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Artonin is not running an embassy program at the moment so no
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Two Bottles Of Jack Daniels
 
"For Justice and happiness throughout!"

User avatar
Toropikaru
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Toropikaru » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:09 pm

Artonin wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Democratic States
- Government Type: Democratic Socialism
- Head of State: President Sam Hyde
- Head of Government: President Sam Hyde
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Alex Rutherburg

Requested City: Songjirei, Sungjushi

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Natalie Redar
- Age: 43
- Gender: Female
- Background: Experienced Sectary To our Minster Of Foreign Affairs
- Accompanying Family (if any): Jamey Braddock (Husband)
- Languages Spoken: English, Korean, Polkopian

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[X]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send there child to school?

[]YES
[X]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: 1
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 1
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: two Glock 22
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One Ford Focus, One Ford Escape

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Artonin is not running an embassy program at the moment so no
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Two Bottles Of Jack Daniels
 


Approved
KBN News: The Imperial Marine Corps and Imperial Army to operate in joint operation called "Operation Fortunate Son" // Apparently Operation Fortunate Son can put a true end to the Ssiurian War

Realism be damned

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

User avatar
Zhouran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7514
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Zhouran » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:12 am

Image
Ministry of External Affairs of the
People's Republic of Zhouran


Message



To the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Toropikaru

The People's Republic of Zhouran shows strong interest in establishing an embassy in your nation and creating bilateral diplomatic relations between the two nations. While the two nations have differing politics that contrast from each other, the People's Republic of Zhouran strongly believes in the idea of non-aligned neutrality. As a result, it is important that two nations from different sides of the political spectrum should establish diplomatic relations as diplomacy itself is the most important tool of communication between two different parties.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Zhouran
- Government Type: Stratocracy
- Head of State: Senior Marshal Kang Yingyong as President of the State Presidium
- Head of Government: Grand Admiral Tan Zhineng as Premier of the Central Council
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mrs Hadarong Shaokang as Minister of External Affairs

Requested City: Chiang Ju, Jiang'shu

Ambassadorial Information:
- Name: Chendasun Tanrongxi
- Age: 32
- Gender: Male
- Background: Previously worked at the Zhouranese Embassy in Mexico as an assistant to the ambassador
- Accompanying Family (if any): Chendasun Kaili (30, wife), Chendasun Andesen (14, son), Chendasun Bogun (11, son), Chendasun Youna (10, daughter)
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin Zhouranese (Zhouranese dialect of Mandarin), English, Spanish, Japanese

- If the Ambassador does not speak Karunese, will he/she bring a translator?:

[✔]YES
[]NO

- If the Ambassador has any accompanying children of schooling age, does he/she wish to send their child to school?

[✔]YES
[]NO

- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: None

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 14
- Security Staff: 12
- Service Staff: 12
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 12 × Type 89 pistols, 8 × Type 99 shotguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 × black SUVs, 2 × black pickup trucks

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Not at this moment (OOC: Haven't set up an embassy thread yet)
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Zhouranese Vodka, Zhouranese Cigars


The People's Republic of Zhouran hopes to see a relationship of harmony and prosperity between two great nations.

Regards, Hadarong Shaokang, Minister of External Affairs
#YangGang2020 - It's Happening, Boiz!
Revolutionary-Reactionary Third-Positionist Supporting
Andrew Yang As America's New President
武装革命通过军事力量 - 自由还是死!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hamidiye, Ketoria

Advertisement

Remove ads