NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Estalusia Embassy (1602 C.E.)(Past Tech)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Estalusia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Royal Estalusia Embassy (1602 C.E.)(Past Tech)

Postby Estalusia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 am

Office of the Foreign Service

The Kingdom of Estalusia Is Officially opening ties with their neighbors.

All nations Ambassadors will receive a villa as befitting their station and may act with efficiency in the execution of their duties.
All accepted applicants will receive a trade warehouse by which they can set up trade and be taxed. Upon Treaty and trust established larger trade may be allowed.

40 maximum peoples will be allowed to operate until further agreements are made.
Coaches and horses may be brought, bought or leased. A Trade Officer may be placed in Puerto Bravado in the colonies to aid in trade.
Muskets, musket pistols, halberds, swords, cuirass are allowed by guards, nobles and ambassadors.
Courtly Decorum is enforced.
Religious Proselytizing of foreign religions is forbidden.

All embassies are in Magritta (Capital). Trade house will be allowed in other cities as may latter be agreed on.

Example of a Diplomatic Unit we send to other nations.

Code: Select all
    [b][i]National Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Official Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Short Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Form of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of State[/b]:
    [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]:
    [b]Opinions Towards Estalusia(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.)[/b]:

[b][i]Ambassadorial Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Title of Nobility or Trade Title:
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Gender[/b]:
    [b]Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.[/b]:
    [b]Languages Spoken[/b]:
    [b]If your nation does not speak a national language (Estalusian) will said ambassador bring a translator?[/b]:
    [b]Criminal Records[/b]:
    [b]Background Information[/b]:
    [b]Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Estalusia?[/b]:
    [b]Any Health and Safety Information?[/b]:

[b][i]Embassy/Trade House, Staff, and Equipment Information[/i][/b]
    Embassies are always in Magritta
    [b]Trade Officer:
    [b]Diplomatic Staff[/b]:
    [b]Security Staff[/b]:
    [b]Service Staff[/b]:
    [b]Will you hire locally?[/b]:
    [b]Number and Type of Weapons[/b]:

[b][i] Miscellaneous[/i][/b]
    [b]Would you like us to establish an embassy within your nation?[/b]:
    [b]Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?[/b]:
    [b]Are there any special requests?[/b]:
    [b]Is there any additional information?[/b]:
    [b]Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation.[/b]
Last edited by Estalusia on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is a Exploration/Colonization Monarchy in the Age of Sail. (1450-1750)
Feel Free to TG me about RPing in this Era.
Estalusian Chartography(Detailed)
Estalusia Factbook (Short)
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Estalusia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estalusia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 am

Embassies and Trade Houses in Estalusia
--Hanseatischer Frestaad Neo Prutenia
--The Holy Empire of Routcher

Embassies and Trade Houses we have abroad

Alliances

Neutral Competitors

Enemies of the Crown
Last edited by Estalusia on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Estalusia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estalusia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 am

Neo prutenia post from now defunct Embassy thread.
[quote="Neo Prutenia";p="29113176"]National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation:
Hanseatischer Frestaad Neo Prutenia, Hanseatic Republic Neo Prutenia
Short Name(s) of Nation:
Neo Prutenia, or Prutenia
Form of Government:
Parliamentary republic
Head of Government:
From 2608 SH1 onward Neo Prutenia was a republic. so leaders in this period changed frequently. The title of the leader was Syndic in most cases; just saying "the Syndic" suffices
Head of State:
N/A—Head of State and Head of Government were essentially the same
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
The title was "Waalshandler", the person changed during the two centuries. Just saying "the Waalshandler" suffices.
Opinions Towards Estalusia(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.):
Generally seen favourably, as a stable, developed, and cultured realm, albeit with a lot of untapped or squandered potential; overly cautious, mercantile, and somewhat self-absorbed when it comes to foreign interaction. Attitudes towards Estalusians tend to be more positive than thoughts spared on the government or church of Estalusia. Prutenia would simply prefer to have mutually beneficial trading relations and diplomatic cooperation over any other hassles that might involve differences in government, politics, or economic policies.

Ambassadorial Information
Name:
Robert Everhard Overbeck
Title of Nobility or Trade Title:
Grotkoppmann, or Great Merchant, essentially a member of the plutocratic elite
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:
Elke Hanna Overbeck, younger sister
Ulrich Karl Overbeck, uncle
Languages Spoken:
Early Low Prut and Hanseatic Prut
If your nation does not speak a national language (Estalusian) will said ambassador bring a translator?:
Yes.
Criminal Records:
N/A
Background Information:
The Overbeck family is perhaps a minor trading family, originally from Lieblich and now headquartered in Fredericksborg, but they are well known and respected in certain circles. The family as a whole has made a reputation in academics, learned circles, and business circles, being regarded as very decent, disciplined, and honest folk. Robert Overbeck in particular is respected as an even-tempered and incorruptible man, whose apparent lack of political ambition and abundance in moral and ethical sternness made him an ideal administrator for a diplomatic mission in the far abroad. The Overbecks are expected to act tactfully and prudently, while representing both Prut interests and the Prut itself in good light and manner.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Estalusia?:
N/A
Any Health and Safety Information?:
N/A

Embassy/Trade House, Staff, and Equipment Information
Trade Officer:
Elke Hanna Overbeck is the liaison, while Robert Overbeck is the main trade officer.
Diplomatic Staff:
9, + the 3 main ambassadors, i.e. 12
Security Staff:
Service Staff:
Will you hire locally?:
Yes, depending on needs and circumstances
Number and Type of Weapons:
Cold steel and firearms, e.g. Basket-hilted swords and hunting hangers, crossbows, and several flintlock pistols and rifles. About 35 of each, enough to arm all non-service members if needed and have some spares. This number does not include weapons intended to be presented as gifts to Estalusian officials, e.g. occasional masterwork swords and flintlock pistols.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy within your nation?:
Yes2
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:
Yes, those would be considered desirable
Are there any special requests?:
Due to cultural and religious reasons all the staff from Prutenia will refuse to be in proximity of burning cigars or related tobacco-products. In order to conduct proper negotiations, locals are politely asked to refrain from engaging in such practices during interactions.

The Prut staff also politely requests permission to erect a Haruch, and if possible a garden, for their personal religious and spiritual needs. Proximity to the embassy would be preferred and appreciated. To avoid tensions the staff is willing to allow access to the Haruch being limited to Prut and/or already practising Heliandists, but requests local authorities to enforce any such restrictions.
Is there any additional information?:
Either in the embassy proper, on embassy grounds, or in a rented space, the embassy will house and operate a printing press and a Prut newspaper will be run periodically. For convenience sake, printing will be done in the Prut and Estalusian languages. The press will be used for dissemination of information and printing texts and is vital for Prut communication; locals can have access to the texts per requests and local authorities are free to inspect any of the published texts if deemed necessary. In practical terms, these periodicals will be updates and records to be distributed to local Prut and to incoming and outgoing Prut vessels.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation.
The embassy will house a variety of spirits, i.e. various apple and fruit ciders, various wines, and beers—partially for personal use, partially as gifts for locals.

To: Grotkoppmann of Neo Prutenia, Robert Everhard Overbeck

Your Application Is approved. Your Villa will be ready upon your arrival. The Villa has ample room for staff and guests. Your attendance at court will be most welcome. Your Haruch can be on Villa grounds. Don Adrián Gavilán Benet, Caballero de Estalusia, will be your translator and accompany you to Court.
We look forward to excellent relations. A Trade officer may be placed in Puerto Bravado in the colony near yours to aid in trade.

You are given the proper papers to dock at the pier below and utilize the warehouse assigned to conduct trade.

The Highest Regards,
Don Ramos Noboa Zavarjelos, Marqués de Jovea, Minister of the Foreign Office of the High Seneschal of his Most Noble Majesty Enrique II.
Last edited by Estalusia on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Routcher
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Routcher (1602 Edition)

Postby Routcher » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:52 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Holy Empire of Routcher
Short Name(s) of Nation: Routcher
Form of Government: Monarchy
Head of Government: King Thomas II
Head of State: King Thomas II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: His Grace James Mathias Stormcrown, Duke of Seawall
Opinions Towards Estalusia(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): Highly favorable, due to similar government ideals and Alliances

Name: His Lordship Victor Cleaver, Baron of Shoterham
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Baron
[b]Age
: 31
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: His wife, Elissa Cleaver, and their youngest daughter, Victoria Cleaver (aged 14)
Languages Spoken: English, High Routch, Estalusian
If your nation does not speak a national language (Estalusian) will said ambassador bring a translator?: N/A
Criminal Records: None
Background Information: The Baron is in charge of an up-and-coming town in Kory on the mainland, but trust his eldest son to handle affairs while he conducts more important work for the Empire.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Estalusia?: His daughter has finished her studies, and schooling is not required for her.
Any Health and Safety Information?: None

Trade Officer: Sir William Daniels
[b]Diplomatic Staff
: 8
Security Staff: 15 + 2 hounds
Service Staff: 7
Will you hire locally?: Yes, for service staff
Number and Type of Weapons: 30 muskets, enough for each member of the security team to have one plus a back up in case they damage theirs, or to hand out to members of the other teams in case of an emergency. Each member of the security team will also carry a flintlock pistol on them at all times. The leader of the Security Staff, the Head Groundskeeper, the Chaperone, and the Assistant trade officer will be armed with sabres. A 2-pound gun is to be kept in the armory for emergencies. The trade officer and the Baron each carry unique swords.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy within your nation?: We have no embassy program on NS at this time, but feel free to rp as if you opened an embassy.
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: I believe our nations are already allies, but if not they should be.
Are there any special requests?: Only that we be permitted to plant a Routcherian Oak Tree on the premises as a sign of friendship.
Is there any additional information?: Not at this time.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation. Two guard dogs are part of the security team. The Baron has a taste for Skotian Whiskey, and some of it was brought with him here. Aside from that and the aforementioned tree, that is all.
Long Live Emperor Tywin II!

Estalusia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estalusia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:06 am

To: His Lordship Victor Cleaver, Baron of Shoterham

Your Application Is approved. Your Villa will be ready upon your arrival. The Villa has ample room for staff and guests. Your attendance at court will be most welcome. Your Hired staff will include a house steward, maids and animal grooms. There is a large garden area in your Embassy villa and you may plant a tree or add personal flower preferences. A Carriage will be provided for you to move around the city. Please enjoy our ample theaters and Artistic venues.
Our own Embassy/Trade group will be dispatched to your Capital. We are interested in expanding trade both here and in our colonies and cementing our endeavors as allies and trade partners.
We look forward to excellent relations.

You are given the proper papers to dock at the pier below and utilize the warehouse assigned to conduct trade. It is at Dock Street and Odd Street.

The Highest Regards,
Don Ramos Noboa Zavarjelos, Marqués de Jovea, Minister of the Foreign Office of the High Seneschal of his Most Noble Majesty Enrique II.
Last edited by Estalusia on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:54 am

The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

1602, Year of Our Lord

From the Desk of Erardo Di Bastonne; Chancellor of Foreign Nations,

Addressed to the Loyal Foreign Ministery of Estalusia; Dear Sirs,

The Most Serene Republic of Delmonte operates slightly differently from most nations with regard to embassies and consulates. We prefer closer and more profitable ties that extend from our nation's mercantile history. What I propose is this:

The establishment of a Delmontese enclave on an uninhabited island off the coast of your nation (or in Puerto Bravado) to be leased indefinitely to the Most Serene Republic. The enclave will act as a port and entrepot connecting you to the expansive Delmontese Entrepot Network (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=del ... /id=832415). It would also act as the resident embassy with the Delmontese equivalent of ambassador also running the entrepot as its governor. I would take this time to highlight the benefits that Delmontese enclaves bring:

1: The vast majority of day laborers and technicians are hired locally. The construction and day to day activity of the entrepot will provide a boom to the local economy. Citizens of host nations are allowed to come and go freely through most parts of the enclave.

2: You would be able to trade freely, through the entrepot, with dozens of nations that also have entrepots without having to sign free trade agreements with each of those nations. This will grant new markets to your companies that were previously unavailable.

3: The entrepot network is secure and Delmontese customs officials are some of the most meticulous in the world. If you give them instructions for your customs, they will enforce them for you. The Network has seen success in limiting illegal substances from transit into host nations if that is their wish.

4: All of the normal infrastructure that would be required will be financed by Delmontese institutions, essentially granting your nation the benefit of infrastructure it did not have to pay for.

In exchange, we would not only allow, but strongly encourage you to establish your own enclave in the Grand City of Delmonte's Foreign Quarter. If your colonies (re: Puerto Bravado) generate revenue or economic activity from exports that is an area where we could greatly assist in. I think this is an excellent opportunity for both our nations.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I can help address. We can also discuss what you believe is a fair amount to pay you for the lease of an island. And if there's not a suitable island that you'll allow us to lease, we can also construct one.

Warm Regards,
Erardo Di Bastonne
Last edited by Delmonte on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Estalusia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estalusia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Delmonte wrote:
The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

1602, Year of Our Lord

From the Desk of Erardo Di Bastonne; Chancellor of Foreign Nations,

Addressed to the Loyal Foreign Ministery of Estalusia; Dear Sirs,

The Most Serene Republic of Delmonte operates slightly differently from most nations with regard to embassies and consulates. We prefer closer and more profitable ties that extend from our nation's mercantile history. What I propose is

The establishment of a Delmontese enclave on an uninhabited island off the coast of your nation (or in Puerto Bravado) to be leased indefinitely to the Most Serene Republic. The enclave will act as a port and entrepot connecting you to the expansive Delmontese Entrepot Network (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=delmonte/detail=factbook/id=832415). It would also act as the resident embassy with the Delmontese equivalent of ambassador also running the entrepot as its governor. I would take this time to highlight the benefits that Delmontese enclaves bring:

1: The vast majority of day laborers and technicians are hired locally. The construction and day to day activity of the entrepot will provide a boom to the local economy. Citizens of host nations are allowed to come and go freely through most parts of the enclave.

2: You would be able to trade freely, through the entrepot, with dozens of nations that also have entrepots without having to sign free trade agreements with each of those nations. This will grant new markets to your companies that were previously unavailable.

3: The entrepot network is secure and Delmontese customs officials are some of the most meticulous in the world. If you give them instructions for your customs, they will enforce them for you. The Network has seen success in limiting illegal substances from transit into host nations if that is their wish.

4: All of the normal infrastructure that would be required will be financed by Delmontese institutions, essentially granting your nation the benefit of infrastructure it did not have to pay for.

In exchange, we would not only allow, but strongly encourage you to establish your own enclave in the Grand City of Delmonte's Foreign Quarter. If your colonies (re: Puerto Bravado) generate revenue or economic activity from exports that is an area where we could greatly assist in. I think this is an excellent opportunity for both our nations.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I can help address. We can also discuss what you believe is a fair amount to pay you for the lease of an island. And if there's not a suitable island that you'll allow us to lease, we can also construct one.

Warm Regards,
Erardo Di Bastonne

We are glad to see an interest in our Nation. However some clarity is need as to the agreement you propose.

A quid pro quo arrangement is acceptable within reference from the other guidelines below. We are a monarchy and a theocracy. Certain ideas are also to be addressed. One point of contention breaks law. Rule Against Perpetuities-- using legal instruments to exert control over the ownership or control of property for a time long beyond the lives of people living at the time the instrument was written. The longest allowed are 99 years and 1 day. though it can be extended then. The monarchy and religious establishments control all property. War or other unforseen happenings prvent forever contracts from being enforceable.

1. Using local labor is acceptable as long as labor is obtained through the proper Labor Guilds and their administrators. Movement through enclaves is acceptable.

2. Agree with this point about trade with others.

3. We agree with enforcement. We would like to creat an oversite counsel to see our laws are being upheld.

4. We agree with infrastructure idea. (OOC: this is age of sail nation and RP).

We would gladly send Representatives from our nation and the WITC (West Isles Trading Company) to create the same in your nation.

With the most welcome asurity and future agreements,

(OOC: I play as a past tech no tech past 1700s)
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Dear Sir,

These addendums are acceptable to us.

Warm Regards,
Erardo
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation:The Confederacy of American Pere Housh
Short Name(s) of Nation:American Pere Housh
Form of Government:Conservative Dictatorship
Head of Government:President Isabella Jones
Head of State:President Isabella Jones
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Secretary of State Ryan Maxwell
Opinions Towards Estalusia(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.):Pro-Estalusian

Name:Elizabeth Johnston
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador
[b]Age
:41
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:the Ambassador's two kids, Zoey age 14 and Zachary age 11
Languages Spoken:English, Spanish, and French
If your nation does not speak a national language (Estalusian) will said ambassador bring a translator?:yes
Criminal Records:Clean
Background Information: Elizabeth has been with the Department of State's Diplomatic Corp since she graduated from Yale University at age 21. She is highly skilled in foreign diplomacy and has served in embassies around the world.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Estalusia?:yes
Any Health and Safety Information?:none

Trade Officer:Cory Nichols
[b]Diplomatic Staff
:15
Security Staff:20
Service Staff:6
Will you hire locally?:yes
Number and Type of Weapons: 40 custom made flintlock muskets designed to be accurate. 20 customized flintlock for close range. A six pound cannon in storage for emergencies.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy within your nation?:yes
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:Alliance
Are there any special requests?:no
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation. 2 German Shepards named Dixie and Bonnie
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Estalusia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estalusia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:05 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation:The Confederacy of American Pere Housh
Short Name(s) of Nation:American Pere Housh
Form of Government:Conservative Dictatorship
Head of Government:President Isabella Jones
Head of State:President Isabella Jones
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Secretary of State Ryan Maxwell
Opinions Towards Estalusia(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.):Pro-Estalusian

Name:Elizabeth Johnston
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador
[b]Age
:41
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:the Ambassador's two kids, Zoey age 14 and Zachary age 11
Languages Spoken:English, Spanish, and French
If your nation does not speak a national language (Estalusian) will said ambassador bring a translator?:yes
Criminal Records:Clean
Background Information: Elizabeth has been with the Department of State's Diplomatic Corp since she graduated from Yale University at age 21. She is highly skilled in foreign diplomacy and has served in embassies around the world.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Estalusia?:yes
Any Health and Safety Information?:none

Trade Officer:Cory Nichols
[b]Diplomatic Staff
:15
Security Staff:20
Service Staff:6
Will you hire locally?:yes
Number and Type of Weapons: 40 custom made flintlock muskets designed to be accurate. 20 customized flintlock for close range. A six pound cannon in storage for emergencies.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy within your nation?:yes
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:Alliance
Are there any special requests?:no
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation. 2 German Shepards named Dixie and Bonnie

To: Ambassador Elizabeth Johnston

Your application is approved. Your Villa and Trade warehouse have been prepared. You are most welcome to attend the court in all public functions and parties.
A Carriage will be provided for you to move around the city. Please enjoy our ample park areas that you may wish to exercise your Pets. We have excellent grooms and trainers to aid you in your pets need.
Our own Embassy/Trade group will be dispatched to your Capital.
Our diplomatic envoys will work diligently with in a hope that a strong trade and alliance partnership may be established.

https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s616/HobRobGamePics/Estalusia/Estalusia%20Embassies/american%20pere%20houshestate_zpsbivcue0e.png

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s616/HobRobGamePics/Estalusia/Estalusia%20Embassies/american%20pere%20housh%20warehouse_zpspwqc7580.png

The Highest Regards,
Last edited by Estalusia on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Estalusia Embassy
Colonial News.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information