NATION

PASSWORD

Beithe Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
The Isle of Beithe
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Beithe Embassy Exchange Programme

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

General Information:

* MT or PMT only.
* Official website of the Beithen government can be found here (WIP).
* National Factbook of Beithe can be found here (WIP).
* National news can be found here.
* Nations engaged in the embassy exchange programme with Beithe may receive a 10% discount on all international sales.
* Beithe does not impose tariffs.
* Beithe is non-interventionist and does not normally offer humanitarian aide, though we are generally open to sending governmental advisors to assist in affairs.
* The national currency of Beithe is the Beithen dollar (BTDLR). As a reference, 1 BTDLR = 1.87 real-life Euros and 2.13 USD.
* At present, all embassies are located in Beithe's capital, Capitol City. Additional locations to be added later.

Application:

Code: Select all
[u][b][i]Required Information[/i][/b][/u]
[b]Full Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]World Location:[/b]
[b]National Currency and Current Exchange Rate:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]

[b]Name of Foreign Relations Agency:[/b]
[b]Head of Foreign Relations Agency:[/b]
[b]Name of Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff (Max. 30):[/b]
[b]Number of Security Staff (max: 20):[/b]
[b]Security Staff Weapons Used (Max. Caliber: .45):[/b]
[b]Number of Service Staff (Max. 15):[/b]
[b]Will you be hiring locally?:[/b]
[b]Number of Vehicles (Max. 2):[/b]

[b]Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?[/b]
[ ] YES
[ ] NO

[u][b][i]Optional Information[/i][/b][/u]
[b]What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe?[/b]
[b]What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government?[/b]
[b]How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe?[/b]
[b]Any questions for the Beithen government?[/b]
[b]Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation?[[/b]


Current Embassies
Last edited by The Isle of Beithe on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:51 am, edited 14 times in total.
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

User avatar
Union of Christian States
Diplomat
 
Posts: 806
Founded: Aug 26, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Union of Christian States » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Required Information
Full Nation Name: The Union of Christian States
Government Type: Presidential Constitutional Republic
World Location: Southeastern North America (US States of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Christian Dollar (C$1 = US$2.5)
Head of State: President Geoffrey Willis
Head of Government: Same as Above

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Department of State
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner
Name of Ambassador: Jessica Rosine
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): 10
Security Staff Weapons Used: 10 Glock-17's, 10 Tasers

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? The establishment of a regional ally
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government? Very positive, considering that both our governments are federations and our nations trace roots back to revolting against British rule
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe? Most are unaware of Beithe.
Any questions for the Beithen government? Not at this time
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation? Any information may be found here

User avatar
The Isle of Beithe
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Union of Christian States wrote:
Required Information
Full Nation Name: The Union of Christian States
Government Type: Presidential Constitutional Republic
World Location: Southeastern North America (US States of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Christian Dollar (C$1 = US$2.5)
Head of State: President Geoffrey Willis
Head of Government: Same as Above

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Department of State
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner
Name of Ambassador: Jessica Rosine
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): 10
Security Staff Weapons Used: 10 Glock-17's, 10 Tasers

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? The establishment of a regional ally
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government? Very positive, considering that both our governments are federations and our nations trace roots back to revolting against British rule
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe? Most are unaware of Beithe.
Any questions for the Beithen government? Not at this time
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation? Any information may be found here


TO: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner, Union of Christian States
FROM: Dr. Edward McCoy, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Allied States of the Isle of Beithe

Dear Secretary Wagner,

We are pleased to inform you that your application for an embassy within the Isle of Beithe has been APPROVED. May relations between our respective countries be peaceful and prosperous -- fortuna virtute!
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

User avatar
The Isle of Beithe
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:17 am

Last edited by The Isle of Beithe on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

User avatar
Stoklomolvi
Minister
 
Posts: 2325
Founded: May 02, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stoklomolvi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Image
REFERENCE:
23 JANUARY 2019


Security: Classified
To: Edward McCoy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Subject: Formalisation of Diplomatic Relations

Due to the ongoing cooperation between the government of the Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation and the Isle of Beithe, the Stoklomolvi Foreign Affairs Commissariat finds it prudent to formally open a permanent diplomatic station in Beithe. It is hoped that future cooperation, trade, and cultural exchange may prosper.

Required Information
Full Nation Name: Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Government Type: Autocracy
World Location: Minyang
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Stoklomov (§), exchange rate §1 = ~2.00 USD
Head of State: Vladimir Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH
Head of Government: Vladimir Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Stoklomolvi Foreign Affairs Commissariat
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Sergei Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH
Name of Ambassador: Chen Liu (陈留)
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): 3
Security Staff Weapons Used: Standard-issue pistols, standard-issue tasers

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[X] YES
[ ] NO

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe?
As mentioned, increased cohesiveness between Stoklomolvi and Beithe in the form of general cooperation, trade, and cultural exchange.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government?
Diplomatic relations have been cordial.
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe?
Citizens in Stoklomolvi generally have not encountered the Isle of Beithe, but a poll indicates that opinion of those who have heard of it is positive.
Any questions for the Beithen government?
Not at this time.
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation?
Here is some interesting information about the Stoklomolvi economy.


Image
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

User avatar
The Isle of Beithe
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Stoklomolvi wrote:
REFERENCE:
23 JANUARY 2019


Security: Classified
To: Edward McCoy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Subject: Formalisation of Diplomatic Relations

Due to the ongoing cooperation between the government of the Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation and the Isle of Beithe, the Stoklomolvi Foreign Affairs Commissariat finds it prudent to formally open a permanent diplomatic station in Beithe. It is hoped that future cooperation, trade, and cultural exchange may prosper.

Required Information
Full Nation Name: Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Government Type: Autocracy
World Location: Minyang
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Stoklomov (§), exchange rate §1 = ~2.00 USD
Head of State: Vladimir Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH
Head of Government: Vladimir Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Stoklomolvi Foreign Affairs Commissariat
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Sergei Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH
Name of Ambassador: Chen Liu (陈留)
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): 3
Security Staff Weapons Used: Standard-issue pistols, standard-issue tasers

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[X] YES
[ ] NO

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe?
As mentioned, increased cohesiveness between Stoklomolvi and Beithe in the form of general cooperation, trade, and cultural exchange.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government?
Diplomatic relations have been cordial.
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe?
Citizens in Stoklomolvi generally have not encountered the Isle of Beithe, but a poll indicates that opinion of those who have heard of it is positive.
Any questions for the Beithen government?
Not at this time.
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation?
Here is some interesting information about the Stoklomolvi economy.




TO: Sergei Mikhailovich STUYONOVICH, Stoklomolvi Foreign Affairs Commissariat
FROM: Edward McCoy, Beithe Ministry of Foreign Affairs
SUBJECT: RE: Formalisation of Diplomatic Relations
SECURITY LEVEL: Classified Beta-2

Dear Mr. Stuyonovich,

The federal government of the Isle of Beithe is pleased to formalize diplomatic relations with the Stoklomolvi Laoist Federation. Your application for the formation of an embassy has been APPROVED. We welcome Ambassador Liu's arrival in Capitol City.

Furthermore, Beithe is happy to reciprocate by forming an embassy in Stoklomolvi. Dr. Christina Yeager has been selected as ambassador to Stoklomolvi and will be accompanied by 15 diplomatic staff, 5 security guards, and 5 service personnel.

Kindest regards,

Edward McCoy, PhD
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Last edited by The Isle of Beithe on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

User avatar
Forlania
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Libertarian Police State

Postby Forlania » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:35 pm

Encryption Level: Silver
To: Edward McCoy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Subject: Establishment of Official Diplomatic Relations in the form of Embassy Exchange

The Egalitarian Kingdom of Forlania extends it's greeting Minister.
We find the idea of a formal Embassy Exchange one that would be beneficial to both of our great nations & hope that via the establishment of more official relations our nations can continue to prosper financially, civilly, & politically.


Required Information
Full Nation Name: The Egalitarian Archipelago of Forlania
Government Type: Monarchy
World Location: East Pacific Ocean
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Alka (£) - £1 = 0.96 USD ($)

Head of State & Government: King Tayew Daltin

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Ministry of International Relations (MOIR)
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Viscountess Alasia Sesuote
Name of Ambassador: Lord Kulo Winter
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 12
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): 10
Security Staff Weapons Used (Max. Caliber: .357 Magnum): SIG Sauer P226
Number of Service Staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: Partially, for supplementary reasons
Number of Vehicles (Max. 2): 2

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[Y] YES

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? To increase trade & tourism relations, recognizing that we share a unique status as independent pacific ocean based island-states.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government? We maintain a largely non-preferential international relation network but have always had positive diplomatic relations with Isle of Beithe.
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe? Positively
Any questions for the Beithen government? Not at the moment.
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation? National Information can be found here

Viscountess Alasia Sesuote
Last edited by Forlania on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does in fact reflect my political views
My RYM

National Forlanian News: The Annual Hempfest in downtown Rickardo City got an unexpected visitor last night when Duke Rochoto showed up to pass out joints made from some of his own privately grown stock

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12796
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Embassy of Yohannes in Beithe

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:29 pm



    Image
    In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    His Excellency the President of Beithe
    His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Honourable Members of the Beithe Senate



      From the Terra Incognita,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

    Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it convenient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Margaretha von und zu Köhler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Beithe.

    Having already seen with certainty Ms Margaretha von und zu Köhler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

    Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Beithe Senate, and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s High Council for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.




    Your Friend beyond The Seas,


    MARION M

    By the Will of the Nation State,

    Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in Yohannes the continent.








    Image



    Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    14 FEBRUARY 2019






    Dear Minister Edward McCoy,

    Thank you for your thread creation of 22 January 2019 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda von und zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

    The Allied States and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy — three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Beithen people during my visit to the thriving Capitol City. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

    Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 2 February 2019, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Margaretha von und zu Köhler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

    I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Beithen market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

    I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution His Excellency the President Ehrich Kemp is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.



    Yours sincerely,


    MARGARET

    Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme



Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.






Attachment

Required Information
Full Nation Name: Realm of Yohannes
Government Type: Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy
    In accordance with the Fifth Amendment, Yohannes is an elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy. The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The Prince-Electors of the nineteen countries, in parliament assembled, must vote for an emperor every eight years.

    The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late nineteenth century. The head of government is the “Chancellor of the Confederation”, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, parliament tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
World Location: Just outside Noctur
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Quertz russling
    1 NationStates Dollar or 1 Universal Standard Dollar (NSD/USD) (World Assembly and International Standard) is enough to buy 112.21 Quertz russling (Yohannesian); that is, a Yohannesian needs to spend at least §112.21 to be able to afford $1 NS.
Head of State: Head of Government: Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Office of the First Lord of the Advisory Council
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Name of Ambassador: Her Excellency Margaretha Friedegunde von und zu Köhler, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe
Number of Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
Security Staff Weapons Used (Max. Caliber: .357 Magnum): [Optional] [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police, [Non-negotiable] [5] Maxtopian batons
Number of Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes; [2] Embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day-to-day running of our chancery.
Number of Vehicles (Max. 2): [1] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[X] YES
[ ] NO

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? New commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government? The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council is aware of the on-going relationship between the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe and the Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation — a close investment and trading partner of the Realm of Yohannes. For this reason, we hold a slightly positive opinion about Beithe and its foreign policy.
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe? They hold mostly neutral opinions about Beithe’s culture and people.
Any questions for the Beithen government?
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation?
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Automobil Yohannes | NS Hacking | Our posting history | Player information
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
The Isle of Beithe
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:20 am

Forlania wrote:Encryption Level: Silver
To: Edward McCoy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Subject: Establishment of Official Diplomatic Relations in the form of Embassy Exchange

The Egalitarian Kingdom of Forlania extends it's greeting Minister.
We find the idea of a formal Embassy Exchange one that would be beneficial to both of our great nations & hope that via the establishment of more official relations our nations can continue to prosper financially, civilly, & politically.


Required Information
Full Nation Name: The Egalitarian Archipelago of Forlania
Government Type: Monarchy
World Location: East Pacific Ocean
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Alka (£) - £1 = 0.96 USD ($)

Head of State & Government: King Tayew Daltin

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Ministry of International Relations (MOIR)
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Viscountess Alasia Sesuote
Name of Ambassador: Lord Kulo Winter
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 12
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): 10
Security Staff Weapons Used (Max. Caliber: .357 Magnum): SIG Sauer P226
Number of Service Staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: Partially, for supplementary reasons
Number of Vehicles (Max. 2): 2

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[Y] YES

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? To increase trade & tourism relations, recognizing that we share a unique status as independent pacific ocean based island-states.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government? We maintain a largely non-preferential international relation network but have always had positive diplomatic relations with Isle of Beithe.
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe? Positively
Any questions for the Beithen government? Not at the moment.
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation? National Information can be found here

Viscountess Alasia Sesuote


TO: Viscountess Alasia Sesuote
FROM: Edward McCoy
SUBJECT: RE: Establishment of Official Diplomatic Relations in the form of Embassy Exchange
SECURITY LEVEL: Classified Beta-2

Viscountess Sesuote,

On behalf of the right honourable President Ehrich Kemp and the High Council of Beithe, I am most pleased to announce that your application for the establishment of an embassy within Beithe has been APPROVED. We welcome the arrival of Lord Winter in Capitol City.

The Isle of Beithe wishes to reciprocate and has selected Alistair Ramsay as ambassador to Forlania. Ambassador Ramsay will be accompanied by 15 diplomatic staff, 5 security staff, and 5 service staff.

I look forward to peaceful and mutually prosperous relations between our two great nations.

Kindest regards,

Edward McCoy, PhD
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Last edited by The Isle of Beithe on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

User avatar
The Isle of Beithe
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 am

Yohannes wrote:


    In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    His Excellency the President of Beithe
    His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Honourable Members of the Beithe Senate



      From the Terra Incognita,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

    Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it convenient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Margaretha von und zu Köhler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Beithe.

    Having already seen with certainty Ms Margaretha von und zu Köhler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

    Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Beithe Senate, and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s High Council for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.




    Your Friend beyond The Seas,


    MARION M

    By the Will of the Nation State,

    Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in Yohannes the continent.











    Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    14 FEBRUARY 2019






    Dear Minister Edward McCoy,

    Thank you for your thread creation of 22 January 2019 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda von und zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

    The Allied States and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy — three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Beithen people during my visit to the thriving Capitol City. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

    Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 2 February 2019, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Margaretha von und zu Köhler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

    I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Beithen market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

    I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution His Excellency the President Ehrich Kemp is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.



    Yours sincerely,


    MARGARET

    Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme



Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.






Attachment

Required Information
Full Nation Name: Realm of Yohannes
Government Type: Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy
    In accordance with the Fifth Amendment, Yohannes is an elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy. The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The Prince-Electors of the nineteen countries, in parliament assembled, must vote for an emperor every eight years.

    The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late nineteenth century. The head of government is the “Chancellor of the Confederation”, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, parliament tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
World Location: Just outside Noctur
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: Quertz russling
    1 NationStates Dollar or 1 Universal Standard Dollar (NSD/USD) (World Assembly and International Standard) is enough to buy 112.21 Quertz russling (Yohannesian); that is, a Yohannesian needs to spend at least §112.21 to be able to afford $1 NS.
Head of State: Head of Government: Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Office of the First Lord of the Advisory Council
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Name of Ambassador: Her Excellency Margaretha Friedegunde von und zu Köhler, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe
Number of Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
Number of Security Staff (max: 2 per diplomatic personnel): [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
Security Staff Weapons Used (Max. Caliber: .357 Magnum): [Optional] [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police, [Non-negotiable] [5] Maxtopian batons
Number of Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes; [2] Embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day-to-day running of our chancery.
Number of Vehicles (Max. 2): [1] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[X] YES
[ ] NO

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? New commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government? The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council is aware of the on-going relationship between the Allied States of The Isle of Beithe and the Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation — a close investment and trading partner of the Realm of Yohannes. For this reason, we hold a slightly positive opinion about Beithe and its foreign policy.
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe? They hold mostly neutral opinions about Beithe’s culture and people.
Any questions for the Beithen government?
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation?


TO: Margaret Larsson
FROM: Edward McCoy
SUBJECT: RE: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
SECURITY LEVEL: Classified Beta-2

Dear Margaret Larsson,

On behalf of the Right Honourable President Ehrich Kemp and the High Council of Beithe, I am pleased to announce that your application for the establishment of an embassy within Beithe has been APPROVED. We welcome the arrival of the Her Excellency Ambassador Friedegunde von und zu Köhler in Capitol City.

Dennis Thompson has been selected by President Kemp and the Beithe Senate to serve as ambassador to Yohannes. Ambassador Thompson will be accompanied by 15 diplomatic staff, 5 security staff, and 5 service staff.

I look forward to peaceful and mutually prosperous relations between our two great nations.

Kindest regards,

Edward McCoy, PhD
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

User avatar
The Federated Soviets of North America
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 138
Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Federated Soviets of North America » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:07 am

Image

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa



Required Information
Full Nation Name: The Federated Soviets of North America
Government Type: Federal Soviet Democracy
World Location: North America
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: IASN Dollars, no valid exchange rate to capitalist currencies.
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: N/A

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: North American Department of Foreign Affairs (NADFA)
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Naomi Reimers
Name of Ambassador: Josef Boris
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 30
Number of Security Staff: 20
Security Staff Weapons Used: Colt 2031 Handguns
Number of Service Staff: 15
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Number of Vehicles: 2

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[x] YES
[ ] NO

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe?
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government?
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe?
Any questions for the Beithen government?
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation?
Last edited by The Federated Soviets of North America on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ The Federated Soviets of North America ★
"To a world of liberty and equality for all!"
A council communist federation that emerged from the ashes of a period of mass social upheaval in North America.
This nation takes place in a world where humanity is in the early stages of expanding into space.
Embassy/Consulate Program
Anthem
*Notices your means of production*
“☭w☭ what’s this?”

NSstats and policies are not canon, especially ID chips.

★ MADE BY COUNCIL COM GANG ★

This nation reflects my views.

h a p p y g a y m o n t h

Gauchos/Vaqueros be like: ¡llíja!

Me IRL
I reworked them in Civ 6
Artistic recreation of a Taborite Wagon-Fort

User avatar
Basilia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Basilia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:02 am

Required Information
Full Nation Name: The Crowned Republic of Basilia
Government Type: Crowned Republic/Electoral Monarchy
World Location: North America, in IRL timeline around the area of the Southeastern United States, including Nassau, Bermuda, and parts of the Chesapeake Bay area
National Currency and Current Exchange Rate: The Basilian Florin, Ƒ1.14 = $1.00
Head of State: Dante Gomez, Doge of Basilia
Head of Government: (See above)

Name of Foreign Relations Agency: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Head of Foreign Relations Agency: Gabriela Padovano, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Name of Ambassador: Azlano Sartor
Number of Diplomatic Staff (Max. 30): 30
Number of Security Staff (max: 20): 18: 15 common security, 3 Janissaries
Security Staff Weapons Used (Max. Caliber: .45): Browning BDA handguns
Number of Service Staff (Max. 15): 12
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Number of Vehicles (Max. 2): 2

Do you wish the Isle of Beithe to form an embassy within your nation?
[X] YES
[ ] NO

Optional Information
What do you seek from diplomatic relations with the Isle of Beithe? A closer friendship and means for more dialogue between our two powers.
What is your government's opinion of Beithe's government?
How does your citizenry view the Isle of Beithe?
Any questions for the Beithen government?
Any important information you would like the Beithen government to know about your nation? We of Basilia are for the most part a peaceful and neutral nation, preferring to solve international problems diplomatically in a way that shows all the benefits of the brotherhood among cultures.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Besen, Tezcala

Advertisement

Remove ads