NATION

PASSWORD

Military Colour's in your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:56 am

We have many different color patterns and don't change them for war, however the Decepticon Seal is prominently painted on each citizen.

Not that anyone could miss that the giant sapient transforming robots raiding their refineries are The Decepticons, anyway. We wear our Seals out of pride more than as a means of identification.

If we find ourselves actually needing camouflage, we have the ability to turn on systems that allow light to be reflected in such a way that we're nearly invisible. However, we prefer to just target enemies that stand no chance, like humans, and let them gape in awe at our might!
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Noodleburgh
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Noodleburgh » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Black, white, red, gold... Anything that you'd find in traditional pirate garb actually.
And since you probably want pictures Image
Last edited by Noodleburgh on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capital: Noodleburgh
Head of State: The Flying Spaghetti Monster
Head of Government: Emporer Bobby (Bobby Henderson)
Demonym: Noodleburgher
Ethnicity: No, one ethnicity, many French, Enlgish, Dutch, Germans, some Indonesians and Inuit.
Government Type: I really don't know what to call it.(I'll right all about it when I'm write my factbook.)
Country Status: Independent Country

Airstrip Sixteen
Secretary

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Airstrip Sixteen » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Airstrip Sixteen's police force and defensive military brigades, also known as the Sixteenth Legion, dress plainly in easily-produced grey uniforms. The Fatherland Protectorate wear dark grays and browns, the better to perform their duties in urban environments. They're often equipped with gas masks, given their widespread use of chemical weapons, including teargas.

A pair of Fatherland Protectorates investigating rumors of deserters among an abandoned Municipal Province.

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Airstrip Sixteen wrote:Airstrip Sixteen's police force and defensive military brigades, also known as the Sixteenth Legion, dress plainly in easily-produced grey uniforms. The Fatherland Protectorate wear dark grays and browns, the better to perform their duties in urban environments. They're often equipped with gas masks, given their widespread use of chemical weapons, including teargas.

A pair of Fatherland Protectorates investigating rumors of deserters among an abandoned Municipal Province.

OOC: What is it these days with Nazis? For starters, they're wearing Schtall helmets, issued to German troops in WWII. Also, he has a Handgrenate and an MP40, which are WWII weapons. Gasmasks are useless for urban warfare, but in this case, they are.
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Blob-land wrote:
Airstrip Sixteen wrote:Airstrip Sixteen's police force and defensive military brigades, also known as the Sixteenth Legion, dress plainly in easily-produced grey uniforms. The Fatherland Protectorate wear dark grays and browns, the better to perform their duties in urban environments. They're often equipped with gas masks, given their widespread use of chemical weapons, including teargas.

OOC: What is it these days with Nazis? For starters, they're wearing Schtall helmets, issued to German troops in WWII. Also, he has a Handgrenate and an MP40, which are WWII weapons. Gasmasks are useless for urban warfare, but in this case, they are.

I also noticed the Nazi Arm Band and that it may be an MP44, instead of an MP40
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

Airstrip Sixteen
Secretary

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Airstrip Sixteen » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 pm

No, Fatherland Protectorates don't wander around with Nazi armbands. The picture was designed to illustrate the feel of the soldiers. Seeing as I don't have the resources to actually create an Airstrip Sixteen uniform and take pictures of it, that will have to do.

Viperco1
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Viperco1 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:45 am

Normally various shades and mixes of Greys, Reds and Black depending on position. We also have foliage and desert camoflage uniforms.
Last edited by Viperco1 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

We need to stop separating social problems from the people who cause them.

Those who refuse to coexist shouldn't be allowed to exist at all.
Unitary Secular Global Constitutional Techno-Utopian Meritocratic Republic with a Common Law System based on Sex-Positive, Libertarian and Chinese Legalist principles having a Universal First Language, Gender Equality, Politico-Criminal Eliminationism and Class Collaboration within a Social Market Economy.
Meta: Nihilism
Normative: Preferance Utilitarianism, Natural Law, Ethics of Care
Personal: Hedonism, Intellectuallism
Art: Aestheticism
Metaphysical Naturalism, Atheism, Physicalism, Determinism, Presentism, Monism, Dysteleology, Existential Nihilism

Kulverint
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 am

Red Caps - Air force, with a badge on to indicate rank.

Black Caps - Army, with a badge on to indicate rank.

Blue Caps - Navy, with a badge on to indicate rank.
Last edited by Kulverint on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Novus Niciae
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Niciae » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:42 am

The army has a green dress uniform
The navy has a white dress uniform
The air force has a sky blue dress uniform
Special forces wear a black dress uniform

In the field the armed forces wear camouflage pattern uniforms and armor to suit the environment of the theater of operations, or Therm-Optic camouflage in the case of special forces and vehicles.
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information