NATION

PASSWORD

Knessian Ministry of Foreign Affairs [Q&A/DIPLOMACY]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Knessian Ministry of Foreign Affairs [Q&A/DIPLOMACY]

Postby Knessniet » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:43 am

The Grand Duchy of Knessniet

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dept. of International Communications
OFFICIAL NOTICE

People of the World,

The government of the Grand Duchy of Knessniet, under directive from His Holy Apostolic Majesty, Grand Duke Herman XIII, will now receive questions and diplomatic communications through this secure channel.

This is open to citizens, officials, leaders, and other persons of foreign entities wishing to ask questions, make comments, and otherwise communicate with the Grand Duchy. It is also open to official diplomatic messages from governments.

You may direct these queries to the Grand Duke, Minister of Foreign Affairs, the nobility, government officials, and any other person associated with our nation. We will even pull a random citizen off the street if you want to ask the commoners! However, there are a few exceptions that should be minded.

Direct Diplomatic Communications to:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
212 Fowling Ave, 3rd Floor
Litchfield, Knessniet

Direct Trade Deals and Offers to:
Ministry of Trade
14 Stonewall Ave, 5th Floor
Litchfield, Knessniet

All other queries can be merely sent to our office. Be sure to specify who you wish to speak with, otherwise it will be automatically forwarded to the Minsiter of Foreign Affairs or his spokesman.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY


How this works:

It is simple, ask a question either in-character as one of your characters directed to one of mine, or ask an out-of-character question directly to me, the player behind Knessniet. You can also write an official diplomatic communique from your nation to mine. All queries will be responded to in the same manner they were sent. Here is an example.

Your Question:
"Why are you so intolerant?"
- Prime Minister Example


My Response:
"Because someone has to show the heathen their error."
- Grand Duke Herman XIII


Chances are, you know how these threads work already, though. So, get to it!

TL;DR
This is a Q&A thread, and we also take diplomatic requests and notices.

User avatar
The Islands of Versilia
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:18 am

Anonymous Asks
“How prevalent is East Asian culture in Knessniet? Was it allowed to establish itself or has it been repressed and never allowed to flourish?”
|| Nexus in sanguine et spiritu ||
Factbooks || Theme || Tech PMT || Year 2019 AD

Anglo, Hobbesian, Third Positionist Monarchist

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:49 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:
Anonymous Asks
“How prevalent is East Asian culture in Knessniet? Was it allowed to establish itself or has it been repressed and never allowed to flourish?”

"Well, that is a complex answer. To start, we can safely say that East Asian religions haven't established themselves, for obvious reasons. As for secular culture, the few immigrants we have received from Asia have been successful in culinary fields, as it turns out the general populace likes the flavor more than our staples. Otherwise, the effects are negligible, as there have just been too few immigrants to really cause a lasting effect. However, I suppose an experienced voice is warranted."
- George R. Lee, Count of Lee, Minister of Foreign Affairs\

"Indeed. I have met few others immigrating here from East Asia. Most foreigners are Christians and monarchists fleeing persecution, or seeking the economic opportunity. However, I have found much success here, and would be happy to welcome more."
- Brigadier General Lee Yoshida, Knessian Nuclear Command

User avatar
Toaslandia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1315
Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 am

IMPERIAL COMMUNICATION LINK ESTABLISHED
LOADING......
HEAD OF RESEARCH AT IMPERIA: What is your current technology level? Have you begun colonizing the stars, or are you still a primitive-I mean "grounded" civilization?
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:55 am

Toaslandia wrote:
IMPERIAL COMMUNICATION LINK ESTABLISHED
LOADING......
HEAD OF RESEARCH AT IMPERIA: What is your current technology level? Have you begun colonizing the stars, or are you still a primitive-I mean "grounded" civilization?

"The closest thing we have got to that was adding another crater to our planet's moon with a 10-megaton nuclear missile. It was mostly a publicity stunt, but we have several projects in development. We expect to be able to colonize about 10 years after the first nation to do so, as our spies are quite good at their jobs."
- George R. Lee, Count of Lee, Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 3018
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:29 am

“What would you do if you died without an heir?”- High
Ambassador Alexander Bishop
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)


RIP grandpa kitchen

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:54 am

Saranidia wrote:“What would you do if you died without an heir?”- High
Ambassador Alexander Bishop

"Nothing, I'd be dead."
- Grand Duke Herman XIII

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 3018
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:36 am

"What is your position on the crusade to conquer Isratine(which has already taken Jerusalem and Tel Aviv but not Bethlehem)?"- Al Saranidi Anti-Colonial Minister Khadijah Al Gaddafi
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)


RIP grandpa kitchen

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:22 pm

Saranidia wrote:"What is your position on the crusade to conquer Isratine(which has already taken Jerusalem and Tel Aviv but not Bethlehem)?"- Al Saranidi Anti-Colonial Minister Khadijah Al Gaddafi

"We will remain neutral on the matter, and have no comment at this time."
- George R. Lee, Minsiter of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1346
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:37 am

Image



Image


Silver Commonwealth's Ministry of Faith




To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dept. of International Communications
From: The Ministry of Faith, and Supercomputer Tom


Greetings,

''I had a question, about which I was wondering - how active are republican forces in Knessniet, and what is their ideology? Are they liberal, or conservative?''

May God bless you,

Image
Supercomputer Tom
The General Secretary, and Eternal President of Silver Commonwealth
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ʙʏ ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Scored even lower in 2nd democracy index, rn at the very bottom, lol

Current flag is in preparation for next season. And no, I don't believe in NWO, or any similar conspiracy

SC ĐØɆ₴₦'₮ ⱤɆ₱ⱤɆ₴Ɇ₦₮ ₥Ɏ VłɆ₩₴

A socdem who dislikes most other centrists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:





Silver Commonwealth's Ministry of Faith




To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dept. of International Communications
From: The Ministry of Faith, and Supercomputer Tom


Greetings,

''I had a question, about which I was wondering - how active are republican forces in Knessniet, and what is their ideology? Are they liberal, or conservative?''

May God bless you,

(Image)
Supercomputer Tom
The General Secretary, and Eternal President of Silver Commonwealth

"Republican insurrectionists aren't typical, you see. They are more in favor of a plutocratic oligarchy, akin to the old mercantile republics of Italy. At least the prominent ones do. Otherwise, they are mostly conservative, since they tend to live longer than the liberal ones."
- Marshal Howard P. Bevington, Regent of Knessniet

"Indeed. My agency is responsible for monitoring their activity, and I can safely say that they are few and far between. They tend to be conservative because of our faith, but some have turned away from not only God's chosen ruler, but Him entirely. Those ones are left to the Inquistion, who tends to be less patient and subtle than my Department. We allow them to exist until they cause trouble, but the Inquistion doesn't wait for heresy to strike, but hunts it out viciously."
- Director Jacob Neuwitz of the Department of Special Services

User avatar
Zitravgrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1138
Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zitravgrad » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:15 am

[A handwritten letter with official seal from the Minister of Defense is passed on from Zitravgradian embassy in Knessniet]

To whoever this may concern,

Salutations, gentlemen. I believe I should introduce myself as I am replacing the previous Minister of Defense very recently, even if I have already been contacted by Marshal Bevington. My name is Oleksandr Kyrychenko. Please note that I am a much more hand-on person that the previous minister and we will see each other in military affairs as I also assist the Premier in his position as the Commander-in-chief of the Zitravgradian Armed Forces. I wrote to you this formal letter at the suggestion of Comrade Premier, not only to introduce myself but also to inquire you a few questions which I believe will facilitate our mutual understanding in military affairs.

Our respective armed forces have not had many joint exercises, which I find strange for a nation with relative closeness to us. However, I have a couple of questions for you. Firstly, how do you manage and/or suppress insubordination in your rank? Insubordination here does not only mean one caused by the casual lack of discipline, but also political orientation and personal relationship. To unite as one is an important principle of an army, even more important than our guns and maps.

And once we have resolved that, we will move onto the next question. Secondly, since on Friday that I moved into office, our top brass have left me several reports not only of our own forces, but also our allies. I recall from those papers that your Armed Forces are led by Marshal Bevington, this his rank is on our with the Premier's military position. If so, who is the counterpart of myself in your ranks?





Ps. Might I also inquire how our embassy and the Blue Cross International have fared in your realm so far?
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
Under the Blue Sky, Over the Blue Sea, There is this Blue Forsaken Land.

PMT post-revolution nuclear wasteland crowned republic set in a mercilessly imperialist retro futuristic parallel universe. A nation of mixed market economy inclined to state capitalism, authoritarian social democracy with technocratic tendency, and cultural nationalism puppeting powerless church and monarchy. Very WIP it hurts but still readable. | OOC: Your Local Papers, Please Guy | OOC Flag: The Premier being totally dapper.

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:15 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:[A handwritten letter with official seal from the Minister of Defense is passed on from Zitravgradian embassy in Knessniet]

To whoever this may concern,

Salutations, gentlemen. I believe I should introduce myself as I am replacing the previous Minister of Defense very recently, even if I have already been contacted by Marshal Bevington. My name is Oleksandr Kyrychenko. Please note that I am a much more hand-on person that the previous minister and we will see each other in military affairs as I also assist the Premier in his position as the Commander-in-chief of the Zitravgradian Armed Forces. I wrote to you this formal letter at the suggestion of Comrade Premier, not only to introduce myself but also to inquire you a few questions which I believe will facilitate our mutual understanding in military affairs.

Our respective armed forces have not had many joint exercises, which I find strange for a nation with relative closeness to us. However, I have a couple of questions for you. Firstly, how do you manage and/or suppress insubordination in your rank? Insubordination here does not only mean one caused by the casual lack of discipline, but also political orientation and personal relationship. To unite as one is an important principle of an army, even more important than our guns and maps.

And once we have resolved that, we will move onto the next question. Secondly, since on Friday that I moved into office, our top brass have left me several reports not only of our own forces, but also our allies. I recall from those papers that your Armed Forces are led by Marshal Bevington, this his rank is on our with the Premier's military position. If so, who is the counterpart of myself in your ranks?





Ps. Might I also inquire how our embassy and the Blue Cross International have fared in your realm so far?

A typed reply is returned to the Embassy, with the personal seal of the Marshal.
Your Excellency,

It pleases me to make your acquaintance. I am very glad to hear you wish to involve us in your plans for your military, and we are honored to offer our assistance. I am unsure of why we have not done any joint exercises yet, but it may have something to do with the wish from many in our government to collect pay with as little work possible. Rest assured those days are behind us, and we are more than willing to move forward with such operations as soon as we can arrange a meeting to plan such an undertaking.

In regards to your questions on insubordination, it is dealt with by a drumhead court-martial, and prompt punishment proportional to the circumstances. Whipping, reduced rations, physical exercise, and unfavorable assignments are the typical punishments. For officers, we often reassign them to a penal battalion as punishment, which is hardly a good position. As for your counterpart, it is still technically me, as I technically hold two positions. We have different government systems, and that can cause confusion. Officially, there is a Minster of Defense, but he holds as much power over the military as our Prime Minister the country, and I can safely say that Count Newman is an overpaid clerk. In regards to your embassy and Blue Cross International, we can assure you that they have been most helpful. As our hospitals are run by the Church, we have left most of the activities of Blue Cross International to Church supervision. According to their latest report, I quote: "They are indispensable... most skilled physicians we have seen in some time."

I hope that answers your queries, and I hope to hear from you again.

Warm regards,
H.P. Bevington
Regent of Knessniet, Marshal of the Knessian Armed Forces

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 3018
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 pm

What is your opinion of recent allegations of corruption against Al Saranidi police, Marshal Bevington?- Al-Saranidi الحقيقة والعدالة
News journalist Fatimah Bint Sikandar.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)


RIP grandpa kitchen

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:26 pm

"How is Islam seen there?"
Abdullah al-Bashawi, Imam of al-Bashawiyyah
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blagorgansk, Google Adsense [Bot], Khmongata, Lawston, Midwestern-Southern League, Onfande, West Sack Lux, Ygutralv

Advertisement

Remove ads