NATION

PASSWORD

The Times Of Icadias[IC, READ ONLY]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Times Of Icadias[IC, READ ONLY]

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:40 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS
THE #1 SOURCE OF ICADIAS'S NEWS & INFORMATIONS

Last edited by Icadias on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 am

/tag
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:12 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;17:6:18
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!
Coat Of Arms Of Queen Catherine I

Stockholm;Icadias:
Yesterday, on August 16, 2018, a royal ceremony was held, in order to appoint a new queen, Catherine I who took up her younger sister, Emma I who had began serving as Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.The queen, originally, was the eldest among her 4 siblings.Before ascending the throne, as Crown Princess, she was said to had been a very active person, especially in military matters and international issues.The event, held at the Palace Of Icadias, from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm was successfully concluded.In order to validate Her Majesty's elevation, the former queen was granted a formal resignation written and signed by Her Majesty herself.
Last edited by Icadias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:30 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;7:10:18
HER MAJESTY, CATHERINE I RELEASES OFFICIAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1104077
Icadias And Islam

Stockholm;Icadias:
Following her recent visit to Istanbul, Turkey as a part of a meeting with Turkish President, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, whom they both spoke on and discussed about the continuing conflict and issue of the Israeli aggression in Gaza, Catherine I, the Queen of Icadias has officially released her first autobiography, titled "Icadias And Islam", in which she is the first monarch in Icadias history to do so.The autobiography, containing her insights and words on the ongoing and continuing issue has proved successful during the early stages of its selling.The autobiography was said to be written by the Queen herself without any help or influence from either her family members or the Elite Council itself.
Last edited by Icadias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:40 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;6:7:18
CATHERINE I, AWARDED A SPECIAL PALACE IN BRUNEI BY BRUNEIAN SULTAN, HASSANAL BOLKIAH
The White Queen Palace, alternatively pronounced as "Istana Seri Ratu Putih" in Malay

Stockholm;Icadias:
Yesterday, Her Royal Majesty, Catherine I has become the very first monarch, in Icadias history, and possibly, in world history to be awarded a special palace by a foreign monarch or leader.This is proven when the Queen Of Icadias, Catherine I was build for and granted with a very lavish palace in Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei by the Sultan Of Brunei, who according to officials wishes to express his thankfulness for the Queen's very positive attitude and openness into dealing with international issues such as ISIS, the Israeli-Palestinian issue in Gaza and much more.Besides that, the meeting which occurred in the Istana Nurul Iman Palace had skyrocketed her favor and popularity among the Bruneian people, who, contrary to popular thoughts accepted and embraced the presence of the non-Muslim queen in their own Islamic country.Among the younger people, she is popularly known as "The White Queen".
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:04 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;23:7:18
LONG LIVE THE PRINCE-CONSORT!!!
Palace Of Icadias

Stockholm;Icadias:
On 22:7:18, the people of Icadias rejoiced to the news of the Queen's royal marriage to German actor, David Kross, thus blessing the nation with a valuable prince-consort.The Prince, who was formerly a German actor had before, met the Queen during her official trip to Germany, where she was reported to had went to a rehearsal participated by the actor, not long after her previous meeting with German chancellor, Angela Merkel.While there were no reports of anything extensive regarding their status afterwards, the actor was reported to had arrived at Stockholm as part of a promotional group on the latter's new movie in the capital city.Following this, regardless, there were no reports of any hints of a relationship between them, but on the 19th of July, palace officials had announced that Her Majesty was finally engaged to the German actor.The marriage
ceremony was later held in the royal residence at Stockholm, attended by local government officials a d many foreign world leaders.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:10 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;25:7:18
CROWN PRINCESS, JULIANA ENGAGED TO LIAMESE CROWN PRINCE
Crown Princess, Juliana

Stockholm;Icadias:
While many people and also, foreign world leaders were busy celebrating the marriage of Queen Of Icadias, Catherine I to German actor, David Kross, the queen's youngest sister, also Crown Princess was later announced to be engaged to Liamese Crown Prince, Roger who was one of the foreign world leaders that had attended.The Queen had later told that the couple had never met before and the Liamese Crown Prince's arrival was originally intended to discuss on a possibly accepted relationship between the two."Truth be told, Crown Prince Roger and Crown Princess Juliana had never met before, never in any stages of life.I, myself had dealt over several agreements with the Liamese royal family, concerning the relationship between the two", stated the Queen, Catherine I a day after her recent marriage.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:39 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;2:8:18
ICADIAS ROYAL FAMILY RECEIVES NEW FAMILY MEMBER
Stockholm General Hospital

Stockholm;Icadias:
Yesterday, the people of Icadias, nation-wide rejoiced following the announcement from palace officials, announcing the birth of a new royal family member, the current Queen's 1st child.The Queen's child was also the first royal family member to not be born in the royal palace to which the child was born in the Stockholm General Hospital.Several hours later, arose speculations about the current position of the Heir Apparent to the throne, currently held by the Queen's youngest sister, Crown Princess Juliana.Despite anticipations that the Crown Princess's current status will be replaced by the new child, it was later announced that she would only be revoked of her current title once the child reaches the age of 18 years old.The baby, whose gender was never revealed so far was baptised by a priest, believed to be a good friend of the Queen's late father.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:49 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;28:11:18
CATHERINE I TO BE REPLACED BY CROWN PRINCESS JULIANA, DUE TO MATERNITY LEAVE
Coat Of Arms of Crown Princess, Juliana

Stockholm;Icadias:
Recently, the Queen Of Icadias, Her Majesty Catherine I had officially announced that she'll be on a short maternity leave, presumably until the 18th Of December in order to completely focus on her newborn child and her family.The Queen later immediately named her temporary replacement, the Crown Princess, Juliana, the Queen's youngest sister and also Heir Apparent.Her decision to take the maternity leave aroused the speculations of many with some saying that the Queen had secretly planned an "early retirement", in order to make way for her younger sister, who is the Heir Apparent to the throne.The coronation ceremony was later held on the night of the same day, at the Palace Of Icadias.Following this event, Catherine I is widely believed to had been the first monarch to take a maternity leave while in active reign, in Icadias.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:00 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;29:11:18
PRINCESS NATHALIE OF ICADIAS WINS GOLD MEDAL IN CCD OLYMPIC'S SWIMMING EVENT
Her Royal Highness, Princess Nathalie, Duchess Of Bohuslän

Stockholm;Icadias:
Recently, the CCD Olympics, hosted by the CCD had began to open its wings, starting off with the basketball and swimming competitions.Reportedly, several countries had agreed to and participated in the mentioned event.Representing Icadias, Princess Nathalie Of Icadias, who is a famed Olympics sportswoman of the country managed to narrowly gain a gold medal in the Olmypic's 400m freestlye swimming event.Broadcasted live over every televisions in Icadias, many people, especially the Queen were overjoyed and thrilled with the princess's stunning achievement and victory in the competition.For information, the Princess had managed to beat fellow competitors, with a record of 4.26 minutes, while being closely followed by Jocosporian swimmer, Daniel Eltronn at a record of 4.32 minutes."Representing the people of Icadias, as I would like to say to Her Royal Highness, that she had done a very outstanding and amazing feat for the country.Indeed, winning the first place and a gold medal in a major event is something to be proud of", said the Queen in a short media conference regarding the news.The princess was also a first cousin of the Queen and was only a year younger than the latter, who is currently 25 years old.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:38 pm

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;2:12:18
HRM JULIANA I, TO HOLD RUSSIAN-UKRAINIAN PEACE TALKS IN 6TH DECEMBER
"White Castle" building;Stockholm, Icadias

Stockholm;Icadias:
Concerning the current tense relations and a possible war between the countries of Ukraine and Russia, the Queen Of Icadias, Juliana I has received international permission & recognition to hold an official peace talks between the two country involved."In my part and opinion, I fully support and agree to Her Majesty's choice to host such peace talks.Other than preventing any possible conflicts, Her Majesty had also aimed to avoid from any local citizens, either currently staying or in vacation in any of those two countries, from getting involved in the possible conflict", remarked the Lady Of The Elite Council, Anastasia Kolsk during a press conference that was hosted just an hour after the official announcement came.If successful, the peace talks will be held in the grand "White Castle" building, which had been completed in 2012, and to serve as an international platform for affairs that either involves Icadias directly or indirectly.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:33 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;4:12:18
MALMÖ FF WINS SWEDISH PREMIER FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Malmö FF

Stockholm;Icadias:
Every year, the Swedish football premier league had always kept the people at their seats, watching every match that commenced.And now, the question of who will be, the final champion of the annual Swedish Premier League has came with an answer.In a fateful match, on the 3rd of December 2018, a match between the clubs Malmö FF and the IFK Göteborg saw a large amount of tickets sold, with all the seats expectantly full.During the first half, the IFK Göteborg were on their way into dethroning the reigning Malmö FF with their first score at the '25 minute.While there was a near-happening case of a crowd riot due to dissatisfaction, quick-acting security forces managed to prevent such thing from happening during the half-time break.In all, the fans of IFK Göteborg were getting more anxious after there were no clear goals from the competitors even until the '80 minute.However, all of it changed after a nearly successful corner kick gave a lucky penalty kick to the Malmö FF players, when one of them was seemingly roughed in the penalty area.The waiting was finally over after the Malmö FF midfielder, Anders Christensen scored a decisive goal with an effortless trick, forever crushing their hope of a win by a nose.The final fate was eventually sealed after Malmö FF wins a 4-3 at the final penalty shootout.With this, the Malmö FF will have their 21st victory for this year.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:17 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;5:12:18
7 DEAD;12 INJURED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK ON ICADIAS EMBASSY IN TRIPOLI.EMBASSY TO BE SHUT DOWN SOON BY RESOLUTION
Flag of the State Of Libya

Stockholm;Icadias:
On the 4th December, midnight local time, the Icadias embassy in Tripoli, Libya was suddenly attacked by Libyan extremists.The ambush, which reportedly claimed 7 lives, whilst injuring 12 others has been the first case of aggression towards Icadias's relations with the country, since establishing official ties in 1966.While there were no report of the Icadias ambassador to Libya being killed in the attack, the damage done to the embassy building was believed to had damaged the front gate completely and 1/4 of the frontal side of the building.Following this, a resolution will be presented at the Elite Council, proposed to shut down all ambassadorial ties to the country;amidst the ongoing conflict.The Queen, Juliana I had since issued a statement of condolences for the family members of the victims involved and Her Majesty had also issued an order of a more stricter border security, fearful of any consequences that might had stemmed from the incident.

"With the expected approval and agreement from the Queen, and the Elite Council, the Icadias government will be able to work on, for now, removing all diplomatic ties to the war-torn state", stated the Lady Of The Elite Council, Anastasia Kolsk who had previously served under 2 of the Queen's predecessors.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:41 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;7:12:18
ICADIAS POLICE PREVENTS A MAJOR ARMED ROBBERY IN KIRUNA
Kiruna;Icadias

Stockholm;Icadias:
On one regular evening, in the city of Kiruna, situated in the northern countryside of Icadias, a group of 5 armed robbers had attempted to rob a central bank building there.Armed with stock pistols and a bit of stock assault rifles, their attempt in executing the feat failed however;thanks to the co-operation between the local population and the local police force.Thanks to the strong co-operation that existed, local police forces were able to intercept the armed robber's convoy, around 1.5 km from their designated destination.After receiving the info on the armed robbers, 12 Icadias SWAT personnel were deployed to intercept the convoy at a narrow hill route.With the criminals unwary of the police's response, they were easily taken down upon arriving at the narrow hill route as expected.In the end, the police suffered only 1 casualties, while the armed robbers had 3 of themselves killed and the remaining 2 each suffering heavy injuries and light injuries respectively.The SWAT personnel that are involved, including the deceased Sergeant Vlahos were all awarded a bravery medal for their success in preventing a dangerous armed robbery, especially without involving any civilians regarding any sorts of injuries or casualties.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;9:1:19
PALACE OFFICIALS DENIES RUMORS OF TURBULENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE QUEEN AND PRINCE DAVID
Queen Catherine I

Stockholm;Icadias:
Recently, following rumors of an alleged turbulent relationship between the Queen Of Icadias, and fellow Prince David, Duke Of Västergötland, palace officials had officially denied such thing.The rumors circulated after a claimed statement that the Prince, despite no rules forcing him to do so, couldn't divide his time properly between "royal affairs" and his acting career.While there were no further statements or declarations from palace officials, the rumors still circulated, even after its official shutdown.Previously, Catherine I, was engaged to the latter on 22 July 2018, whom she met the Prince before in Berlin, Germany.The eventual wedding ceremony was itself held in local Icadias, in the capital city of Stockholm at the Stockholm Palace.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;19:1:19
CATHERINE I TO FOLLOW SUIT IN AMERICAN PEACE TALKS WITH NORTH KOREA
American-North Korean peace talks between US President and North Korean Supreme Leader

Stockholm;Icadias:
In the history of humankind, the country of North Korea has always been remembered, even until today as a dangerous and hostile communist state in Asia;alongside the People's Republic Of China in mainland China.From the events of the Korean War until now, relations between the country and the rest of the world has never been more tense than ever.But recently, American president, Donald Trump has initiated the process of peace talks with the Supreme Leader Of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, and this process is soon expected to be renewed in this year's month of February.Anyhow, the queen has officially decided to follow suit in the peace talks with the Supreme Leader, to which in an official statement by the queen herself, "We must look and pursue for any opportunities or chances avaliable to gain and maintain peace in this world.I believe all of us do not want an another World War around this instant and as so, we must work together, peacefully to avoid it, with all necessary means and methods".The queen, is expected to hold the first rounds of peace talks by 28th of January, situated in the city of Vienna, Austria.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:04 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;23:1:19
QUEEN CATHERINE I AND PRINCE DAVID, TO OFFICIALLY DIVORCE ON THE 25TH

Stockholm;Icadias:
Since married on the 22nd of July last year, the marriage between the Queen and the Crown Prince has always been shrouded with their interesting and romantic story line before the knot was tied.Most notably, the total cost for both of their seemingly identical rings were said to be around $890 thousand.But, as some people said, fairy tales are fairy tales, and unfortunately, this one is DEFINITELY not one of them.With earlier rumors of their tumultuous relationship that was previously shut down, the rumors eventually proved true when palace officials had to bitterly announce that the couple will be officially separating on the early morning of the 25th of January, just 3 days after their marriage reached a 6-month mark.The status of their child was later cleared, in which the former will be living with her mother.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:40 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;25:1:19
CATHERINE I AND PRINCE DAVID'S MARRIAGE OFFICIALLY ANNULLED
Palace Of Icadias

Stockholm;Icadias:
Earlier morning, all eyes were concentrated on the front gates of the Palace Of Icadias, where they all waited nervously for the grim marriage annulment ceremony that would officially renounce all marriage ties between the Queen Of Icadias, Catherine I and fellow Prince David, Duke Of Västergötland.From the report of palace officials, the ultimate terms was that the Prince's title would be allowed to be kept, alongside with the granting of a lavish estate in northern Icadias and a total sum of $650 thousand as a gift to the Prince's future life.Anyhow, citizens concentrated there solemnly smiled upon seeing the royal couple walking out of the palace aisle for one last time.The two soon got into a national colored chariot to tour the country before eventually retiring in the early afternoon.Conclusively, no official statement has arose regarding the Queen's future marital status.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;2:1:19
CATHERINE I ANNOUNCES ECONOMICAL SANCTIONS IN STAGES ON VENEZUELA
Disputed Venezuelan President;Nicolás Maduro in 2016

Stockholm;Icadias:
Following the lead of other European nations in accordance with the European crisis, Catherine I has announced the country's decision of economically sanctioning the country, primarily due to the country's incumbent President, Nicolás Maduro who refused to hold democratic re-elections after the previous one that was claimed to had been rigged fully by the former.The decision to do so was passed at the Icadias Elite Council with a majority vote in favor of the decision.A spokesman for the government declared that, "as long as the disputed and illegitimate President Of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro refuses to hold purely democratic elections in favor of the people itself, the government of Icadias will not stop in their process of economical sanctions on the respective country".However, the queen officially stated that if the situation presents itself, talks between the two governments might possibly occur.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;6:2:19
CATHERINE I EXPECTING SECOND CHILD BY MID-FEBRUARY
Princess Catherine;Queen Catherine I's eldest and only daughter

Stockholm;Icadias:
Last night, citizens of Icadias rejoiced happily as Stockholm Palace officials announce that the Queen, Catherine II is expecting another child.The unborn child's gender was hidden from public knowledge, but the second child of the Queen is expected to be born by mid-February this year.Reportedly, the Queen's former husband, Prince David will return to the palace to assist the queen in taking care of the upcoming newborn child, but such allegations has never been confirmed yet by palace officials.Soon enough, the newborn child will be the second child of the current Queen after her first one, Princess Catherine who was named after her mother's, born on 1 August 2018.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:18 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;13:2:19
LONG LIVE PRINCESS MADELINE;QUEEN'S SECOND CHILD BORN IN STOCKHOLM HOSPITAL
Stockholm General Hospital

Stockholm;Icadias:
The citizens of Icadias rejoiced and several military salutes were held as Stockholm Palace announced the birth of Queen Catherine I's second child at 15:30 CEST on 12 April yesterday.Several hours later, the newborn baby was first seen in public as the Queen was making her way out to a vehicle waiting outside, nearby.The next day, palace officials announced that the newborn baby had been named Madeline Winston Juliana Hazel, the last names honoring both the queen's father and mother, and also her younger sister respectively.As previously mentioned, a 30-round gun salute was commemorated in Stockholm park upon the announcement of the newborn princess's birth.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;18:2:19
CATHERINE I;TO HOST FIRST INTER-NORDIC COUNTRIES MEETING IN STOCKHOLM;ICADIAS
The Venue;Grand Hôtel, Stockholm

Stockholm;Icadias:
In an official press conference yesterday, the Queen Of Icadias, Catherine I has announced that the Icadias Swedish government has agreed to host an inter-Nordic countries meetings with the respective leaders of Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland.As said by the queen in the press conference;"Such inter-regional meetings, for me are very important because it gives all of us the chance to develop relations with each other.The Nordic countries, including ours too are very progressive and rich nations, and if we all agree to take one step further of improvement, no one can tell what we could achieve from that step we made".The inter-regional Nordic meeting is said to be held in 3 day's due, with the venue being the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.In the meeting, the Queen and the various head of governments of the Nordic countries are expected to discuss and focusing on the already established biltateral relations between respective countries.Further stages of defensive and economical co-operations are also expected to be brought up aswell.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:28 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;23:2:19
35 YEAR OLD MAN CLAIMS ICADIAS DESCENDANT;ARRESTED IN A TRESPASSING INCIDENT
Palace Of Icadias, where the trespassing man was arrested by royal guards on duty

Stockholm;Icadias:
Recently, the royal family of Icadias was rocked with controversy when a 35-year old man, who claimed to be a descendant of the royal family was "arrested" for illegal trespassing by royal guards on duty in the royal compound of the Palace Of Icadias.Identifying himself as "Prince Michael Of Icadias", in which he claimed to be a secret brother of the Queen's late father.When consulted with the senior members of the royal family, none could genuinely confirm the man's claim as the former king, Winston I's "secret" sibling.However, the man is currently under arrest and has been remanded ever since, waiting for further instructions from the court to proceed.So far, neither the Queen nor the palace officials has released any official statements regarding the incident.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 am

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;27:2:19
ICADIAS BECOMES 2ND COUNTRY TO CALL OUT CHINA;FOLLOWING TURKEY'S ON THE XINJIANG ISSUE
The autonomous region of Xinjiang, alongside the borders of the People's Republic Of China

Stockholm;Icadias:
Following Turkey's brave steps in calling China out for its presumed "human rights violation" in Xinjiang, the government of Icadias has launched a shocking initiative to do so aswell.Since its inception in 1949, the autonomous region of Xinjiang has been a part of the PRC following the incorporation of the region to the newly-established PRC.Since then however, the majority Turkic Uyghur people there and also the Han Chinese were reportedly treated as second class citizens.For example, most of the governmental policies there were concluded as "ethnically discriminating" against themselves.Around the 10th of February, the Turkish government headed by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called out the government of China to stop violating human rights in the said region.This is based on numerous but restricted claims of the government's misconducts in the autonomous Turkic-Chinese region.A meeting between the two leading countries are soon to be proposed, while important details are still unclear.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:13 pm

THE TIMES OF ICADIAS;3:3:19
FIRST SWEDISH NUCLEAR SUBMARINE TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION IN MID-MARCH
Coat Of Arms of the Icadias Swedish Royal Navy

Stockholm;Icadias:
Recently, the government of Icadias has ratified a bill and has since been rumored to had begin steps on working on their first ever nuclear submarine.The nuclear submarine which was designed as part of the government's improvement program on the Royal Navy was first suggested in late 2018 but the idea was not passed in the Elite Council.Later, on 2 March 2019, the same suggestion was ultimately passed with an overwhelming majority vote from the Elite Council members.The Swedish Icadias government has so far issued only 1 statement concerning the decision, "The development and eventual completion of this new technology will be a big leap forward for Icadias's security, especially the Royal Navy itself.We will work with our full energy and dedication to get this done soon enough".The project's starting date is rumored to be around the mid of March and it is expected by the government that it will take no more than 13 years in development.
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information