NATION

PASSWORD

A New type of Royal Marriage (Commoners welcome)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

A New type of Royal Marriage (Commoners welcome)

Postby Hystaria » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Well I've noticed many royal marriages going around, but a lot of them are restrictive and don't really do anything because they don't bother changing factbooks.
But I would want to change that, look at my royal family l, they are all single and ready to mingle, some will be harder than others and if you want we can talk with pms to fully flesh out our royal families, even if you don't have a royalty, I wouldn't mind a commener, if their personality is great, and if their patron nation is kind enough.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1112032
IC Nation Name
Government type:
Ruler of said Nation:
Nation Information:
Hystarian Imperial Family Member you seek union with:
Recipient of Marriage:
Information of Recipient:
Picture of Recipient :
Religion or lack thereof of Recipient:
House/Clan of Recipient:
Wish to have a Dynastic Union with us?
Do you seek further diplomatic relations with us?
Last edited by Hystaria on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:04 am

IC Nation Name: Imperial Federation of Bolkenia
Government type: Democracy, constitual empire
Ruler of said Nation: Yseltna Dunya
Nation Information:
Hystarian Imperial Family Member you seek union with: Maxim Gorgen
Recipient of Marriage: Yseltna Dunya
Information of Recipient: 33 years old, woman, was elected as the Président of the Federation, served in the army, was chosen to be the Empress of Bolkenia, truly appreciate art and is looking for someone.
Picture of Recipient :

Religion or lack thereof of Recipient: Asayanism
House/Clan of Recipient: Dunya dynasty
Wish to have a Dynastic Union with us? Yes
Do you seek further diplomatic relations with us? Yes
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

Wajuti
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wajuti » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:29 pm

We are indeed interested in acquiring one of your infidel women for our collection, please name your price!

IC Nation Name: Wajuti
Government type: theocracy
Ruler of said Nation: High Lord Shafriqi
Nation Information: we are a strong and wealthy nation that dominates the Human Resources industry because such is the divine will
Hystarian Imperial Family Member you seek union with: Iris Gorgen
Recipient of Marriage: High Lord Shafriqi
Information of Recipient: High Lord Shafriqi is a successful military entrepreneur in the Human Resources industry who has led several daring and successful acquisition expeditions and showed great courage in defense against internal and external enemies. The High Priests chose him to be the High Lord for his track record of ruthless and aggressive performance in wartime.
Picture of Recipient :
Religion or lack thereof of Recipient: he follows the true religion, the Wajuti way
House/Clan of Recipient:
Wish to have a Dynastic Union with us? sure
Do you seek further diplomatic relations with us? sure
Allanea wrote:We hope your victims rise up soon and kill you all!

Hystaria wrote: I could crush you like the souls you crush from your slaves.

Monarch Republic wrote:Both of you have just earned a embargo!

Kesarsey
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kesarsey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:26 am

IC Nation Name: The Kingdom of Kesarsey
Government type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
Ruler of said Nation: King John III
Nation Information: Please refer to factbook here.
Hystarian Imperial Family Member you seek union with: Audra Gorgen or Iris Gorgen, it matters little
Recipient of Marriage: Prince Clement
Information of Recipient: 29 years old, nephew of the King. Educated according to the custom of the royal family, and is as such well-learned and fluent in English, French, Anglo-Norman, Latin, Greek, and German. Also, however, a politician with extensive connections and intrigue. Now approaching the later stages of his youth, the Prince has been encouraged to marry very soon, especially given the King's age and lack of offspring, which could set himself and his children in line for the throne.
Picture of Recipient:

Religion or lack thereof of Recipient: Kesarseian Orthodox Christian (Orthodox Western Rite)
House/Clan of Recipient: House Capleville
Wish to have a Dynastic Union with us? Possibly

Fat and quickp
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fat and quickp » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:30 am

yes

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 am

Wajuti wrote:We are indeed interested in acquiring one of your infidel women for our collection, please name your price!

Nation Information: we are a strong and wealthy nation that dominates the Human Resources industry because such is the divine will
Information of Recipient: High Lord Shafriqi is a successful military entrepreneur in the Human Resources industry who has led several daring and successful acquisition expeditions and showed great courage in defense against internal and external enemies. The High Priests chose him to be the High Lord for his track record of ruthless and aggressive performance in wartime.
Picture of Recipient :
Religion or lack thereof of Recipient: he follows the true religion, the Wajuti way
House/Clan of Recipient:

Collection My ass Donkey, this a marriage application, and you haven't even filled the entire form.
No, for one, I don't think you understand what a Dynastic Union is, and two, you repulse My daughter, and me.
You must speak with me in PMs and coheres me to let you even have a chance.
Your nation is weak too. Don't try to push military expertise on me. I could crush you like the souls you crush from your slaves.
-Maxim Gorgen
Last edited by Hystaria on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:46 am

Kesarsey wrote:IC Nation Name: The Kingdom of Kesarsey
Government type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
Ruler of said Nation: King John III
Nation Information: Please refer to factbook here.
Hystarian Imperial Family Member you seek union with: Audra Gorgen or Iris Gorgen, it matters little
Recipient of Marriage: Prince Clement
Information of Recipient: 29 years old, nephew of the King. Educated according to the custom of the royal family, and is as such well-learned and fluent in English, French, Anglo-Norman, Latin, Greek, and German. Also, however, a politician with extensive connections and intrigue. Now approaching the later stages of his youth, the Prince has been encouraged to marry very soon, especially given the King's age and lack of offspring, which could set himself and his children in line for the throne.
Picture of Recipient:
Religion or lack thereof of Recipient: Kesarseian Orthodox Christian (Orthodox Western Rite)
House/Clan of Recipient: House Capleville
Wish to have a Dynastic Union with us? Possibly

I will continue talking with you in PMs.

Fat and quickp
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

cause

Postby Fat and quickp » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:57 am

Because They are getting annoying allowing non royals to marry royal

Wajuti
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wajuti » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Hystaria wrote:
Wajuti wrote:We are indeed interested in acquiring one of your infidel women for our collection, please name your price!

Picture of Recipient :
House/Clan of Recipient:

Collection My ass Donkey, this a marriage application, and you haven't even filled the entire form.
No, for one, I don't think you understand what a Dynastic Union is, and two, you repulse My daughter, and me.
You must speak with me in PMs and coheres me to let you even have a chance.
Your nation is weak too. Don't try to push military expertise on me. I could crush you like the souls you crush from your slaves.
-Maxim Gorgen

Soulless infidels such as your whole nation should be honored that we would even deign to add your foremost women to our collection, since this association with the Wajuti way is actually the only thing honorable about your whole culture.

If this proposal repulses your daughter, why don’t you just give her a beating? But not too harsh, nobody benefits from damaging the merchandise. Or maybe if you are into newfangled innovations, you would prefer water-boarding her?

Maybe being too weak to discipline your own household is the source of your PMS, an affliction that I assure you I have never suffered from. In fact the Wajuti people are real men who will make slaves of your effeminate soldiers if they meet on the battlefield.

- High Lord Shafriqi
Allanea wrote:We hope your victims rise up soon and kill you all!

Hystaria wrote: I could crush you like the souls you crush from your slaves.

Monarch Republic wrote:Both of you have just earned a embargo!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information