NATION

PASSWORD

The Buda Herald | Buda's No. 1 NEWSPAPER | Buda ONLY

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
BuDa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Buda Herald | Buda's No. 1 NEWSPAPER | Buda ONLY

Postby BuDa » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 am

Note: the People Involved factor is now being the Total Paragraphs.

The Buda Herald

REVAMPED FROM THE BUDANESE TIMES

NEW EDITION

Dispatch stats
STORIES

SPECIAL STORIES

~18
TOTAL PARAGRAPHS

The Buda Herald is Buda's one-stop non-stop news-shop, bringing citizens the news around the land of Buda. The Buda Herald is a more advanced version of The Budanese Times, which is pretty outdated and may be gravedigged. This is 5 steps higher than The Budanese Times. I will be deleting TBT soon.

Update: International Version! This update of The Buda Herald includes international translations of a document (e.g. Russian, Spanish, Japanese). This may be helpful to boost our repulation.

Table of stories

1. Robloxia attempts to capture Miniwan SSR

Thanks for reading TBH

NOTE: TBT might have some pronunciation errors. For example, the word "happened" is "happelms", and the word "blue" is "blyue"

P.S. É̶̥̓͗̾͐̿̉͆̄͊͊̉̌̎m̸̮̰̫͇̪͎͔̰̮͕͕͊͂̓̽́̚i̷̢̯̭̠̥̼͋l̸̛͎͉͚̥͎͂̎̂͒̏̉̈́̔͒̐͒͝y̶̧̧̢̪̺̞̼̤̖̳̟̟̬̹̎̈͑̍̉̂̚͠͝͠ͅḲ̵̢͍̪̀̂̀͆͌̅̎̈̀̇̑̓͒͘ì̷̪̫̭̠̜͖͙̖̱̹͚̹̥͇̈́̄́̑͑̈̽͑̽́̀̅͝ẗ̴̢̛̤̠̳́̊̔̅͒̀̎̄̓̚͝ţ̶̛̲͈̺̜̦̱͔̮͐̚͜ͅy̴̧̭̘̝̗̟̗̹͎͚̞̲̟̮̓̈́̽ ̴̨̼̟͉͇̺̝́̈́̆̆̓̐ͅi̸̧̧̮̻̪̹̯̫̻̬̪̤͕̻͆͋̓s̴̢͕̝͙̤̭̒ ̶͉̌͘A̶͔̬̲͑̈́͊̊̌͒̓̈́̀͊̎̾́͋͝u̵̲͓͎͛͊̓s̸͕͓͚̱̹̞͖͕͙͙̺͆̅͂͜t̷͚͙̟̲̘̪͕͍̦͑̎r̴͈̙͈̮̪̙̯̹̅͊̇͊͊̆̕ã̶̫͖̔̏̒̆̽̈͐̋̕͠͝ͅl̷̖͕̥̈́̅̓̕̕̚͝͝i̴͔͋͌̽̿̂̃̽̈́̃͘͠a̸̧̛̞̺̟̭̋̓̊̎̽̽͐͗ṋ̴̯̼̦͔̖̙͔̹̖̜̰͂ͅ
Last edited by BuDa on Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 14 times in total.

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Robloxia attempts to capture Miniwan SSR • Issue #1

Postby BuDa » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:33 am

The Buda Herald

ROBLOXIA - A country named Robloxia has attempted to capture Miniwan SSR, a republic based on Mini ancestry that is currently owned by Buda. Indo States Ambassador to Buda said that,
Robloxia isn't permitted to capture the governmental lands of Buda, as hereby stating, Miniwan SSR, Budanese SSR, Blockshire SSR, and Hangul SSR. If Robloxia does this, they will or either wouldn't leave the Union of Fatiman Nations.

Robloxia was criticized by Eastern Budanese citizens due to it being beside Indo States to stand Indo States' reputation. Robloxia also has Docklands Republic, a county that is currently attacking the republic of Miniwan SSR.

Speaking of that, "How? Why Indo States declared independence after a person dies? Crazy." shrieked retired police officer Diwatsky Haunarshev. Diwatsky is a notable Anti-Indoesh person, known for calling Rasmussenians "spooks" because the noun Ramseyian derived from a 6-year old girl that IS is referencing.

77,421 Robloxian soldiers were captured by BBC (Budanese Border Control) officers while entering Dianzuen, Inner Mongolia. They were fined R$150,000 for going to Buda without a passport.

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Buda joins the Polkopian-Fatiman War • Issue #2

Postby BuDa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:32 am

INDOBUDA - Buda is going to side with Indo States, Robloxia, Docklands Republic, Strç Republic, Wossen-Funderlands, and Fatiman Federation. Gacha Empire, Bellaland, Brunomarstan, Athena-14, and the entire Bellaland Region and Bellaland Region Ejected Nations would join the war.

The said nation would deploy 650,000 soldiers with 5 aircraft carriers, 100 submarines, 5,000 tanks, 15,200,000 civilian soldiers, 75 destroyers, 1,000 battleships, 50 cruisers, 50 missiles, and 5 corvettes.

Gacha Empire would deploy 500,000 soldiers, 1,000 tanks, 5,000,000 civilian soldiers, 20 submarines, 30 destroyers, 750 battleships, 20 cruisers, 5 missiles, 1 aircraft carrier, and 2 corvettes.

The rest of Bellaland Region and BREN would totally bring 102,160,000 soldiers, 1,250,000 tanks, 596,200,000 civilian soldiers, 101,575 submarines, 25,675 destroyers, 5,875,200 battleships, 75,000 cruisers, 1,500,000 missiles, 50,629 aircraft carriers, and 5,000 corvettes, most of them came from The Decieist Empire that is a powerful and very strong nation which has the largest military in the world, sizing about 1,959,266,639 soldiers with 31,889,200,000 people living on it. It can defeat a big nation deploying around 50-100 million soldiers with only 2-5 losses and the big nation losing most/all of it's military. The Decieist Empire can defeat big native groups. TDE can also raid schools, banks, daycares, shops, and many other buildings. Its significant military can also KILL a leader of a country.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA
XVII Non spera quae placuerat
We partially use NS stats.

THE BUDA HERALD: COVID-19 update: 24,081 infected; 1,004 dead; 3,196 recovered

I have played this game for 3 years now, but I'm not active at most times.

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

The 12 Days Of NS becomes a great hit in Buda • Issue #3

Postby BuDa » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:11 am

NATIONSTATES - A song titled "The 12 Days Of NS' has become a hit in Buda, topping #1 at the Budanese Billboard 200 and #2 at the GACHA WORLD New Mega-Almanac 2019 with 750,000 facts and 7500 pages.

It is known to be composed by a nation called Crazybloxian Empire, which is a big nation with a billion people in it.

It was also remixed by controversial band MYMP, known for reproducing 20-year old songs at the 00s. The composer of the original song filed a lawsuit against MYMP for reproducing their copyrighted song without permission.

SHARE ON: EVERYONESTUBE | FASEBOOK | VK | TWITTER
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Military reaches 10,000,000 • Issue #4

Postby BuDa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 am

BUDA - the nation has increased it's military size to 10,007,209 at the end of November 16, 2018 due to people wanting the military to increase, making the military budget 1.3 trillion rubles (~0.02%) of the GDP.

The military aren't robots or androids, but they are humans with green and black scars at their face and the same military outfit.

The military growth rate increases by 5.2% every 5 months, and 10.8% per year. There are 76,200 tanks, 39,000 aircraft, 159 aircraft carriers, 90 nuclear megamissiles, and 1,212,400 totally in other military stuff.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

ET deletes 58,737,829 accounts for "AW Sharing" • Issue #5

Postby BuDa » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19 pm

A popular site called Everyone'sTube has deleted 58,737,829 accounts due to them commenting on AW-related videos including liking, viewing, or disliking them.

ET deleted the accounts due to the AW Law of 1999, commending "that all things that are related to AW, including federal states, valleys, mountains, sites, points, towns, villages, and subjects would be demolished due to the 100-million AW manipulator system act. A.W SSR would be renamed to Hangul SSR, and the other 101,826,537 AW related stuff would be condemned in 1 year. The Government of Hangul Australia would be requested by the Hangul Soviet Government to discuss about this cliché on LGAs."

The Government of Buda would also set up an extensive AW camera that would detect 7 yottabytes of AW user information and it would automatically terminate a user that says AW or liking nor commenting on AW-related videos, even the AW-related video/s would be deleted automatically by a number of Budanese Internet Safety (BINS) members, depending on the video count.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Ichiban Burger finally opens in Buda • Issue #6

Postby BuDa » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:59 pm

A restaurant called Ichiban Burger opens its doors in the streets of Khabarochyev. 1,200 people are lining up in Sakura Rd, Khabarochyev until Gordiev St, Tsanavorbsky due to Ichiban Burger's tasty food and delicacies.

People rated Ichiban Burger 4.5 stars online due to the "intense line", "massive amount of customers", and "homosexual employees". So,e people say that the live video of Ichiban Burger's opening was the most watched in Buda with 3.755 billion people watching (observably 100% of the population). The live video replay in Everyone'sTube hit 909 million views, with 68.2 million comments, mostly saying "i forgot to go!", 26 million likes, and no dislikes.

The live opening aired on RHE Network Internationalé, the largest network in Buda so far. the remaining 2,500 people watched other television networks, mostly NBTS, with 1,536 people watching.

The government requested the government of Gandoor to let the 5 branches to open succesfully in Buda's streets. 3 would be opened on Buda City, 1 in Soutas, and 1 in the town that is mentioned earlier.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Shopee 12.12 Sale bombards Buda • Issue #7

Postby BuDa » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:11 pm

A peculiar app called "Shopee" hits women's minds, due to the severe lipstick export. There were 86,200 lipticks produced per day, meaning that 86,200 seconds is 1 day and 1 lipstick is produced per second.

Prices of books costs only now 20 rubles, lipsticks costs 10 rubles, calendars costs 25 rubles, television now costs 799 rubles, and a ticket to Indo States costs 599 rubles or 2,999 Reichmarks.

There has been also a new dance challenge storming Buda, also known as the '#ShopeeDanceChallenge'. It is similar to Baby Shark, but it has different tones and lyric styles. The dance challenge originated in the Shopee 7.7 festival, where the SDC dance was introduced.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peytonia declares independence away from the land • Issue #8

Postby BuDa » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Peytonia - a province by the name of Peytonia has established a big independence referendum in Buda City, Buda, beginning in December 15, 2018. The goal of the referendum is to have Peytonia an independent country, as a republic that would control Caspia and it's land.

Peytonia's capital city is Peyton City, and the ruler of Peytonia would be Alexandrya Sandyvalle, the mayor of Peyton, and the title of the leader would be the Grand High Ruler (GHR). Peytonia would deploy 75,982 soldiers on the border of Buda, and 5,615 on the border of Azerbaijan. The current dynasty of the Republic of Peytonia is the Peyton Dynasty.

OOC: Repost due to my attempted work being very misspellive and much worse, 2 or more words sticking together!
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Electronic wallet has been created • Issue #9

Postby BuDa » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Chaves - An electronic wallet, ranking in the price of $75,000 has been made in Chaves village of northern Hangul BFSR. The wallet was made in the northernmost tip of Hangul BFSR, formerly Hangul SSR, at Sakhalin Island. If you press your hand at that golden strip, it would automatically open without any air in it. The capacity of the wallet is $250,000 in $1,000 banknotes.

It also has an iPhone XR-sized electronic device, called the WePhone 1, which is located in the large leather front side of the wallet. The WP1 also has a browser, called the Wefari, which can only hold 20 tabs.

The developer of the wallet has payed $25,292,019 for the WePhone 1 and $100,000,000 for the electricity on the wallet. The name of the developer is unknown and we keep it as "Goyaki".
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Find the missing words! | Puzzle #1 (DO NOT REPLY)

Postby BuDa » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:10 am

the puzzle | find the missing words | the first puzzle in nationstates

1. Find these words:
Key guide:
Buda
Soutas
Moscow
Indo States (IS)
Embassy
Gachaverse
The Buda Herald

R G A M E B U D Q I
E D I S T A Q A W A
M H I W G D O H O G
B Y K S O U T A S Q
A G S T M O S C O W
S T D Y T D R E O T
S H S R J K A W E O
Y O H A N E S W A E
G A C H A V E R S E
T Y U K A G R S L A
H E B U G A H K A R
D A H E R H J A Y E
A L D O G R I S O L

2. Supply the missing letters

1. N___o_
  2. __d_
  3. Fa__m__ ___in_ul_
  4. Hi_h F___li_y
  5. Th_ Bu___en__ R___o_
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Forum accused for displaying bad photos • Issue #10

Postby BuDa » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:23 pm

the past read | July 4, 2008

A forum, by the name of Darkchistmanum, meaning (the secret web), has been investigated by 3 police officers this morning at 11:05 Manila time. The forum has 105,860 users, 6,492 local guides, and 8 admins. A sub forum, called █████████████, has contained 109,552 ████ photos, 877,212 ████ videos, including █████ ███ ██████ and ████████, 298 ███ guides, 1,612,987 █████ ███████████ videos, and █ mega-████ videos.

103,541 users were arrested and banned, including all admins and local guides, and 2,011 users were doing nothing. The 2,011 neuter users were not arrested, but they changed the forum from Darkchistmanum to Lunime and http://www.darkchistmanum.███████forums.com to http://www.lunime.com. 3 new admins were introduced, by the name of Luni, Phantom, and Mei, while the 2,011 neuters became GachaTubers.

All past cache were deleted, and the forum had massively changed from a ████ forum to a gaming forum. The other 103,541 escaped from Omsk State Prison, went to internet cafés, and typed the Darkchistmanum URL and it became Lunime. The 3 admins blocked the vigilantés, and were returned back to prison.
Last edited by BuDa on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Miss Millennial "criticized" for stealing Miss NationStates

Postby BuDa » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:43 am

Issue 11

A pageant company by the name of Miss Millennial Co. has been criticized for being a rip-off of WorldVision and Miss NationStates. Buda also proposed Miss Nationiverse, which was a new company which was unreleased to the public.

Miss Nationiverse is ready to be launched on January 3, 2019, when Miss Millennial 2019 ends. It will also knock off Miss Millennial on budget. MNE will also use more jazzier symbols and headers, including • as a new generation symbol for word borders.

75,000 people also called Miss Millennial as "Mister Millennial", meaning that there's would be a males version of MMN. Miss NationStates, by Crazybloxian Empire, was the first pageant in NationStates. On October, The "dispatch brothers", Indo States and Crazybloxian Empire, met each other moments before Buda joined the pageant.

Budanense Pageant Minister, Dimitry Champeja, explained about the launch of Miss Nationiverse, Miss Millennial's biggest rival:
I should launch Miss Nationiverse (MNE) days after MMNS19 ends. It would be launched on the forum of MNS, probably NationStates.

The overseer would be Hazele I. Gray, from Perth.
Last edited by BuDa on Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

ET closes all alerting videos • Issue #12

Postby BuDa » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:42 pm

The Buda Herald

A video-sharing website called Everyone'sTube has deleted 45,800 videos containing a "S" gag name. This was supposed to wipe out evil videos in ET, to make ET a family-friendly website. As stated by ET, the only content allowed are:
We will only allow these content in our website, Everyone'sTube: viral videos, music videos, sound effects, kids gaming, logo histories, G-PG movies, television broadcasts, mobile-recorded videos and histories.

Gacha Content was removed in August 28 for "promoting violence, child abuse, evilism, lunar mythology, depression, OCs, which are a bit annoying, and anxiety." The ET staff debated about the removal of Gacha Content; Yes: 57, No: 49, Abstain: 8. The reason why that content was removed was due to "spreading of the infamous word Luna, which is a common name for "GachaTubers". These are just annoying names."

CuteSpud, a "gachatuber" with 400K+ subs, has shadow-banned 53K of her subs for Lunar names. The referendum was made due to the Luna spreading, which was an event of a word, named Luna, which is widespreading in the Gacha community.

The condemned posters of the evil content were paid $1,000.00 for harm against children, meaning that children ranging from 6-12 are startled of the "S" gag name and they make mind promises, for example if you see the S word, think of USarica or Marcus IV.

A child, kept unknown, has been halted by this stuff for 2 years. Each time he sees the word, he gets startled and anxious. This is a rare case and it can't be removed. One day, he saw a word called "[REDACTED]'s Child" and it increased his anxiety rate. He refuses to pee, or maybe he is thinking of a bad figure relating to the gag name. Luckily, the child was brought to the infirmary to make a brain surgery to remove the neurons related to the gag name.

Parents had petitioned to remove the word from the dictionary, to prevent startling of children. Most petitioners' goal was $500,000, which is an amount to bring to other dictionary or thesaurus companies like MerriamWebster.
Last edited by BuDa on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Child throws sticks at mother for not buying games • Issue #

Postby BuDa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:18 pm

The Buda Herald
Issue #13
Chaves - A mother was mildly injured for being thrown sticks by her daughter for not buying her a PS4. The son's name was Julia Anderson, a Kazakh-Canadian who is still 6 years old an dayun is addicted to playing games. This happened on 6:43 AM on Nuherapochtl Road.

Seconds after the incident, her mother threw all of her games, peaking at 5, and burned it[1]. The estimated number that she threw were 65. The mother had blood in some parts of her body, and she rubbed it with towel.
Last edited by BuDa on Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

739 people dead in Pacific Rim Arc • Issue #14

Postby BuDa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:19 pm

PACIFIC RIM ARC, BUDANENSE MICRONESIA - A hotel in Chuuk Island got destructed due to a big genocide. A total of 739 lodgers and 40 security members died in the hotel. Other parts of the arc have burned, and this is the deadliest Budanense incident in the history of Buda.

WORK IN PROGRESS
Last edited by BuDa on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Population hits 4B, HDI continues to grow • Issue #15

Postby BuDa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 pm

The Buda Herald

The country's citizens has hit 4,000,000,000 in January 10, 2019, bringing joy all across the country, even Peytonia, a puppet also hitting 350 million citizens. Other allies and consuls of Buda has sent 39 billion rubles ($107,000,000,000) for the extra money of 195 million "apprentice" citizens' houses and furniture.

The HDI also had an all-time hit of 9.85555557, topping #2 in the Budanense World after Peytonia, with 9.99999998 Human Development Index. The Minister of Population said that
If the mentioned stat hits a goody-two-shoes index, our nation will beat Peytonia in terms of human development index.

Also, Ichiban Burger's daily customers rose to 39.7 million in 569 AB from 18.5 million in 568 AB and from 907 thousand in 567 AB. Others, even Jollibee and McDonalds, had rose totally up to 100 million daily, 59% of the factor comes from Soutas, the largest city in PMA (Peytonian Metropolitan Area, the largest metro area in the world, with 2 countries in the area, Buda and Peytonia.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

New resto opens in Kamchatka • Issue #16

Postby BuDa » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:43 pm

NORTH FAITAM, KAMCHATKA KRAI - A restaurant by the name of Ichiban Burger opened in North Faitam, a regency of Kamchatka Krai which was gained after the Budanense-Fatiman War of 1998. There were 37 customers lining at the opening door, via a word named "Rushing the Ichiban", a word to denote favoriteness of Ichiban Burger.

Based on the menu, a regular drink costs P15, a piece of burger costs P30, a meal of fried chicken costs P22, and mineral water costs P1.50.

At the 321 Opening, 5,701 people clapped and said "YAYYYYY!!!!!". All of them rushed to the aforementioned restaurant, and while they rushed, they went to another IB branch in South Faitam regency via bus.
Last edited by BuDa on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby BuDa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:45 pm

We are now coming back!
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Gachaland opens, NTGIA will upgrade

Postby BuDa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:08 pm

EMBASSY OF GACHALAND OPENS - Gachaland has opened its embassy in
Buda City, the new capital of Buda. The building will be used for relations between Gachaland and Buda, discussing hard intensities in Gachaland and/or Buda, and for jailing immigrants from Gachaland. The embassy will end in 2049, the exact date that Gachaland will be annexed by its neighbor, the United Gacha States.

BUDA'S MAIN AIRPORT, CALLED "NIKOLA THE GREAT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT" UPGRADES - An airport in Buda City called Nikola The Great International Airport will be upgraded in the next few months.

It will also open destinations from/to Jeijing (Shang Wan International Airport), Rasmussen City (Rasmussen Airport), Akaris City (Akaris International Airport), Vicky Valleys (Luna Gachaverse International Airport), Gacha City (Roger B. Woods International Airport), and Diploma City (New Treetrunker-Diploma Airport).

There will be also a train station heading to the airport, a new terminal (Terminal 7), extended runways, 8 new lounges for different airlines like Gachan Airways, and a new McDonalds location. It will soon become the largest airport in the world with more than 700 destinations.

The airport and city government will sign up for a new Arthropol destination to bring passengers from Arthropol to Buda.

The airport when the upgrade will be finished
Last edited by BuDa on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

ABF will continue to grow its Rice industry

Postby BuDa » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:48 pm

Nikita Rocks, the president of ABF (Associational Bureau of Food) will install a new farm to make more Rice for Rice Shops around the country. There will be loads of Crops, and there will be a machine to harvest them instantly.

The president of the ABF said
We will auto-harvest more and more Rice Crops until our staff turns it off and they plug-in back the Battery. Each Battery costs us P100,000.

The project of the industry will be finished during the second quarter of 2019. If it harvests all of them in one day, P7,847,018 would be brought to ABF after 7 days (1 week).
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Thrice to deport 5 Peytonia men

Postby BuDa » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:23 am

BUDANESIC NEWS
MOLLASICA CITY, EMPIRE OF THRICE - Thrice, a neighboring country, has deported 5 Peytonia men via theocrassical transport.[1]

Despite Thrice having no existing embassy with the country, They will still deport people from other countries which they have no relations. This was passed in the Thrice Aviatory Article of 2001.

35 days before the deportation, the men planned to illegally escape Thrice via RoRo ferry with drugs on them but they had no chance but to get arrested for 31 days. After 4 days of the free from prison, they had been deported from Thrice.

Notes:
1 - Theocrassical transport means traveling or deporting from/to another domestic place/country with the domestic place/country being unlisted in the "Routes" section of the transport building.

YOU CAN READ THIS PAGE IN THESE LANGUAGES:

English (Gacha)
English (US)
English (UK)
Буданские новости
ГОРОД МОЛЛАСИКА, ИМПЕРИЯ ТРИХАС - Трижды, соседняя страна, депортировала 5 пейтонийцев с помощью теократического транспорта. [1]

Несмотря на то, что у Трижды нет посольства со страной, они все равно будут депортировать людей из других стран, с которыми у них нет никаких отношений. Это было передано в статье «Трижды Авиация 2001 года».

За 35 дней до депортации мужчины планировали незаконно бежать Трижды через паром RoRo с наркотиками на них, но у них не было никакого шанса, кроме как быть арестованным на 31 день. После 4 дней освобождения из тюрьмы их депортировали из Трижды.

Tatar
Chinese
Thricean
NOTICIAS BUDANESICAS
CIUDAD DE MOLLASICA, IMPERIO DE TRIO - Tres veces, un país vecino, ha deportado a 5 hombres de Peytonia a través del transporte teórico. [1]

A pesar de que Thrice no tiene una embajada con el país, todavía deportarán a personas de otros países con los que no tienen relaciones. Esto fue aprobado en el artículo tres veces Aviatory de 2001.

35 días antes de la deportación, los hombres planeaban escapar ilegalmente de Thrice a través de RoRo con drogas, pero no tuvieron más remedio que ser arrestados por 31 días. Después de 4 días de libertad de prisión, habían sido deportados de Tres veces.

NOTÍCIAS BUDANÉSICAS
MOLLASICA CITY, EMPIRE OF THRICE - Três países vizinhos deportaram 5 homens de Peytonia via transporte teocrássico. [1]

Apesar de não ter uma embaixada existente com o país, eles ainda vão deportar pessoas de outros países que não têm relações. Isto foi passado no Thrice Aviatory Article de 2001.

35 dias antes da deportação, os homens planejavam fugir ilegalmente de Thrice via ferry RoRo com drogas, mas não tiveram chance senão serem presos por 31 dias. Após 4 dias de liberdade da prisão, eles foram deportados de três vezes.

Afrikaans
Arabic
Tamil
Hindu
Filipino
Malay
Bahasa Indonesia
ブダネシックニュース
モラシカ市、三位一体の国 - 近隣国のトリスは、5人のペイトニア人を神学的輸送で国外追放した[1]。

Thriceには現在この国と大使館がありませんが、それでも関係のない他の国から人々を国外追放するでしょう。これは2001年のThrice Aviatory Articleで可決されました。

国外追放の35日前、男性は薬を入れたままRoRoフェリーでThriceから違法に脱出することを計画していたが、31日間逮捕される以外にチャンスはなかった。 4日間の刑務所からの解放の後、彼らはThriceから強制送還された。

Korean
Serbian
Finnish
Last edited by BuDa on Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

BuDa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby BuDa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 pm

We are now switching to website mode.

THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information