NATION

PASSWORD

Who is the most (Physically) powerful person in YN?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Who is the most (Physically) powerful person in YN?

Postby Hatterleigh » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:00 pm

No, this is not a thread about who has the largest dominance on the military, economy, culture, or other values. This is a thread about who is the most individually powerful person, as in, who is the most powerful opponent one could fight in YN (including their weapons arsenal, so yes they can use guns if they own them, or super suits). Ex: USA and Superman

Hatterleigh's most powerful person is probably The Phage, this guy that got infected by experimental nanotechnology that has vastly improved physical abilities and also is getting stronger because the nanotech is constantly learning and evolving. It's unknown what his limits are, especially since only the government knows who he is (and even they have a pretty loose knowledge on him) under the mask.
Last edited by Hatterleigh on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

Workers SFSR
Attaché

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Workers SFSR » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Commissar-General Zarema Gromova is a secret service veteran and a former female weightlifting champion, with considerable expertise in wrestling, sambo and other martial arts. It is said she can kill large bears and bend railroad tracks with her bare hands. She is probably the strongest human being in the country as far as direct hand-to-hand combat is concerned.

It is also believed that NIIChAVO (the national research institute for magic and the supernatural) is run by some incredibly powerful mage-dialecticians who can bend reality to their whims. The extent of their power is either unknown or classified, however.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Director of Special Services Jacob Neuwitz not only has the largest arsenal in the country readily available, but he is a trained professional in secret police work, which includes sniping, handguns, and hand-to-hand combat. He isn't very bulky, but he is quick on his feet, and he knows how to get the most out of every blow.

Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hatterleigh » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Knessniet wrote:Director of Special Services Jacob Neuwitz not only has the largest arsenal in the country readily available, but he is a trained professional in secret police work, which includes sniping, handguns, and hand-to-hand combat. He isn't very bulky, but he is quick on his feet, and he knows how to get the most out of every blow.

Workers SFSR wrote:Commissar-General Zarema Gromova is a secret service veteran and a former female weightlifting champion, with considerable expertise in wrestling, sambo and other martial arts. It is said she can kill large bears and bend railroad tracks with her bare hands. She is probably the strongest human being in the country as far as direct hand-to-hand combat is concerned.

It is also believed that NIIChAVO (the national research institute for magic and the supernatural) is run by some incredibly powerful mage-dialecticians who can bend reality to their whims. The extent of their power is either unknown or classified, however.

feels good knowing that my made up character is stronger than your made up characters
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 am

As Amenria is a meritocratic society where those who lead deserve to do so due to their piety and power, Heavenly Emperor Cheonsa is the most powerful person in the continental empire, possibly even the world. As if his first form isn't superhuman enough, his second and third forms boosts his powers even further. His wings are considered the strongest form of natural armour and his immense mana reserves could tire out equally strong opponents.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

The Mechon Imperium
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mechon Imperium » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:07 am

Although the average Mechonite can rend apart tanks and lift skyscrapers from their foundations, The Overmind, their leader, is the strongest, probably because he's the size of a mountain.

Tchud
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tchud » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:22 am

Probably one of the descendants of the genetically engineered Whites, especially those that are also Shamans.

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 am

The most powerful fighter in the Kingdom of Crookfur is Grand Master Taylor Oddgarden, a 9 ferret master of Ecky-Thump.

Master Oddgarden welcomes challengers from all over the world and is yet undefeated. The closest any challenger has ever come to over coming the Grand Master's mighty Black pudding was one Pipe Major Jock McScotsman, a practicioner of the art of skirrleate.

Ecky-Thump is so powerful it has been known to kill people merely watching a bout:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/cul ... Thump.html
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Codagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Codagh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:52 pm

King Strauman himself is considered to be the best fighter. He is a military vet who has trained in classical weapons, as well as modern weapons. However, the main reason he is considered the best fighter is that he defeated the former king in ritual combat, who bested the previous king, so-on-and-so-forth.

Great New England Confederation
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great New England Confederation » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:59 pm

That would probably go to Vanguard Comander Isaiah Killingham, a 8'8" tall genetically augmented and enhanced with a wide array of biological and cybernetic implants. To give you an idea, his weapon, a 20mm Bolt Rifle, is equivilant to an autocannon or an automatic grenade launcher for a normal unaugmented human. He is even stronger when in his Mark V power armor, which not only makes him more durable, but grants him even more physical strength along with an advanced sensor package which gives him a supreme amount of situational and battlefield awareness. He has also had his lifespan extended to around 150-200 years, meaning his potential to gain experience is far greater than the average human

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:43 am

Leader Megatron is the strongest Decepticon. He has upgraded his body on an ongoing basis, and this has been happening for centuries. His layers of extra armor, supercharged engine, and larger overall size are all easy to see and hear. His trademark fusion cannon is displayed prominently on one arm, and the arm as well his overall body framework are upgraded to be able to easily handle the recoil. Megatron also constantly upgrades all of his other body parts, so he not only has no specific weak points, but is strong in all areas.

Megatron upgrades his mind hardware in a similar way, so he is extremely intelligent as well as strong. Though the details of all of his upgrades are top-secret, there is a rumor that his latest mind hardware upgrade is a highly-advanced quantum computing system. What is known, is that those who have tried to outsmart him have failed, and this includes matters of fighting tactics and strategies.

Leader Megatron is known for accepting duel challenges, and he dispatches 2-3 opponents per year in the Arena in the capital. Tickets for seats are still 2,000 Energon Cubes each.
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:44 am

There are no real records of "most physically powerful Arcturans". However, the strongest person in the Arcturan Federation may be the current Arcturan Weightlifting Series champion, I. Lucius Magnus. Lucius' dead lift record is a whopping 313 kg, as of this year's championship tournament.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 am

''We have over 5 billion citizens, so it is kinda hard to measure. However, one of our strongest people is a man, named as Ted, and his punch is pretty deadly, if targeted against throat, or other vulnerable places. When he is armed with a power fist, which enhances the strength of hit, he becomes very dangerous.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Alfonso Torquemada is the most physically powerful person in the nation. After becoming the ranked most powerful person in olympic lifting in the nation, he openly announced he was undergoing experimental gene therapy to improve muscle mass and bone density to prove he was the most powerful man in the nation. He was permanently barred from competition. This did not deter him in seeking even greater strength. He started publicly using performance enhancing drugs and broke past human records. This left him in ill health. It is predicted he will die in five years. He is currently 35 years old. He is a member of The Church of the Risen Man which believes in human transcendence. There is a documentary on him called More Powerful Then Human The Story of Alfonso Torquemada.

In terms of most dangerous person, that would be Damon Marcus who was picked up in his psychological profile as being a potential Audie Murphy or Miyamoto Musashi. He is a natural killer able to enter flow states with near perfect control of his weapons, enhanced perception, and incredible precision. In one example, he destroyed a tank with a three inch nail and a cigarette lighter on one of his missions. He punctured the fuel tank and then lit it on fire in the precise way to drive out the crew then kill them.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:32 pm

While some other special-forces veterans and commanders could claim the title, too, it is widely believed that Manfred von Blume, the towering High Marshal who saved Germany, is unbeatable. He is 7' tall, muscular from neck to toe and knows several consecutive iterations of advanced German CQC. He is proficient with firearms to a ludicrous degree; he can fan an 11mm (Those typically have a 2500 J muzzle energy) revolver to hit a human-sized target at a distance of 35 meters with all six shots in a combat-stress conditions, which is attributed to excellent hand-to-eye coordination. In hand-to-hand as well as knife- and sword-fighting, he has no rival not only because of his training but also because of his immense arm length and strength, which allows him to perform lethal thrusts and swipes from a fully safe distance. During his life, Blume has been shot - with and without body armor - several dozen times, but not a single time has he been truly incapacitated to the point off not beign able to stand and/or fainting.

Now, if Blume were to don an experimental exoskeleton with fitted armor plating and and HUD helmet, he could probably wipe out hundreds of experienced soldiers head-on.
Last edited by The Great-German Empire on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

Entreum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Entreum » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:50 pm

The most powerful person in Entreum is the king, Janus IV. Janus is experienced in many forms of martial arts and usage of weapons, he has military experience, is very strong and in shape, has gone through minor genetic and nanotech enhancements, and has two power suits which he uses when the going gets rough. He's sort of like a white version of black panther, I guess.
Basically a white wakanda, but were also on mars and are catholic... But sort of pagan at the same time? idk it's strange. and we have lots of colonies in space... Also some vaporwave

My main nation is Hatterleigh
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Mivakia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mivakia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 pm

The strongest person on record in Mivakia is Bohuslav Gott, having deadlift 541.95 kg (1194.8 lb).
"I don't care about my citizens." - President Antonin Železný

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 am

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing, of course.

Dude can support his own scaled-up weight of 1,777,341 kilograms, including the armor and his own body weight.

If you're excluding the weird giants and robots and instead normal humans, Field Marshal Jacob Dalston Sullivan Kelvin Jamil Donald Taylor Xavier Ryman Szőke Barnabás Axel is the next strongest. He can deadlift up to 666 kg for a span of 3.3 seconds before muscle strains.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information