NATION

PASSWORD

Tengoku Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Tengoku Q&A

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Deep within the depths of the Heaven of All Worlds, Aozora Chiyumi had an idea. She’d seen some of these information giving services some nations had. What idiots, she thought. Giving away valuable information like that. Of course, she still felt that temptation, to make known the horrors she was capable of inflicting, and to allow her so-called “goddesses” to demonstrate their might and dedication to their principles. And of course, she could make things seem far different than they really were, if she so wanted. With nothing better to do at the time, She Beyond Divinity created a question and answer service of her own, for when she felt like talking to random people would be more fun than tormenting and slaughtering another batch of victims.

In other words, Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi / Tengoku now has a Q&A. Questions are open to She Beyond Divinity / Aozora Chiyumi, Incarnation of Pain / Kurushimi, Incarnation of Purity / Naosu, Incarnation of Pleasure / Gikochinai, and Incarnation of Piety / Zuyo

Rules:

1. If you wish to specify someone to answer a question, go for it.
2. Questions may not always be answered entirely honestly.
3. Spam questions and such may not be answered.
If Kyoki Chudoku is an insane tyrannical dictatorship, than Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi (known as Tengoku IC) is a nightmarish dystopian version of it, where (more) madness reigns and the nation has access to more powerful technology and magic, and an Aozora who rules as a divine figure.

This is an alternate history, not a future version of Kyoki Chudoku proper. This nation has been altered to fit with a progressing storyline.

Tengoku Q&A

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:42 pm

"GODLESS HEATHEN! GOD SHALL SMITE THOU FOR CLAIMING TO BE DIVINE! On what basis do you claim a divine nature?"
- Patriach Frederick I

Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Knessniet wrote:"GODLESS HEATHEN! GOD SHALL SMITE THOU FOR CLAIMING TO BE DIVINE! On what basis do you claim a divine nature?"
- Patriach Frederick I

“I am responsible for the creation of all things and the way everything progresses. All is as I will it. Or so, at very least, the universe will believe once it all belongs to me. But I am not divine, myself. As my title suggests, I am beyond such things. I am above gods and goddesss. The Incarnations, Megami, goddesses, whatever you wish to call them, their divine nature is determined by my will. They represent the most crucial aspects of exigency, and embody them as I desire. In short, I am beyond divinity because I wish to be, and all will be as I wish to be, and none will doubt that one day.”

-Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, She Beyond Divinity
If Kyoki Chudoku is an insane tyrannical dictatorship, than Kyoki Chudoku Hageshi (known as Tengoku IC) is a nightmarish dystopian version of it, where (more) madness reigns and the nation has access to more powerful technology and magic, and an Aozora who rules as a divine figure.

This is an alternate history, not a future version of Kyoki Chudoku proper. This nation has been altered to fit with a progressing storyline.

Tengoku Q&A

Return to Factbooks and National Information