NATION

PASSWORD

Crazybloxian Empire Embassy Program: Open

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Crazybloxian Empire Embassy Program: Open

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:48 am

The Expansionist Democracy of Crazybloxian Empire
Embassy Office

Welcome to the Crazybloxian Empire Embassy Program. We are hoping to build an embassy and relationships with you, fellow nation! Negotiate trade deals in a seperate thread! Deals and other stuff like that can be negotiated via another thread. Build relations and trust with us. We are looking for new embassies!

The Crazybloxian Empire, (officialy Crazish: Des Exponsonast Demokrasictic Offe Crezibloxi Expadi, Mullasish: Doat Expansidast Demorcrasi Ofada Crailsi Expladira, Lendrian: Mu Trandisast Lepdusm Ellocrasidemocrasa Crezasi Explarodadomi, Mugallian: Truad Plexpandianist Demorcrasiti De Crexasblax Empirashia), is a democratic expansionist country located in Southern Meterra, and borders Guslantis and Archegnum. It also borders uncharted territory in it’s south border. It is a WA member of The North Pacific.
Also infamous for it’s war with Renegalle, it managed to capture Reigno and on September 27, had a victory in the second Crazybloxian-Renegallean War managing a successful destruction of the country.

Our Embassies
Embassy OpenerEmbassy LocationEmbassy Mailing Address

As a sidenote.....
• We do not open embassies with nations who belong to the region of Force or any of it’s provinces.
• Renegalle is banned from posting in this thread.
• The moderators can enforce the ban at our request per the moderation rules.

Now... it’s time to open an embassy.
Fill out this form and in no time we’ll have diplomatic relations.

Form 1 - OPEN EMBASSIES
Code: Select all
[box][size=200][align=center]FORM[/align][/size]
• Full IC Nation Name:
• Leader:
• Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent’s name: (e.g Crazybloxeha Groetu)
• Picture or a physical description:
[/box]
[box]
2. Ambassador Identity
• Ambassador Name:
• Ambassador Physical Description Or Picture:
• Ambassador Birth Date: (Gregorian calendar, please)
• Ambassador Nationality:
• Purpose of Diplomatic Representation:
• The convoy of your Ambassador and it’s security personnel are:
• Who will accompany your Ambassador:
• Any sicknesses three weeks before visit?
• Planned date of visit?
[/box]
[box]
3. Agreements
Crazybloxian Empire and [nation name] shall agree to the agreements with a checkmark, which are as follows:
[list]
• Non-Aggresion Pact: ( )
• Scientific Cooperation Pact: ( )
• Land Handovers (i.e giving some of your land to me): ( )
• War Assistance Pact: ( )
• Extradition Treaty: ( )
• MPSA (Military Power Sharing Agreement): ()
• Anti-Defamation Pact
[/list]

[box]4. Anti-Defamation Pact
[b][i]Fill this form only if you want an anti-defamation pact.[/i][/b]
4.1 Identification
[i]This will be utilized to define which symbols or insignia are not to be defamed. Please spoiler all images.[/i]
Flag:
Coat of arms:
Any other symbols?:
[/box]
[box] 5. Land Handovers
[i]Fill this out only if you want a land handover pact[/i].
Nation map:
Regions to be given:
Nation map with regions to be given highlighted:
Population of all regions combined:
Any special requests:
[/box]
[box] 6. Special Requests

Place all your special requests here. Please note them with what part of the diplomatic agreement it concerns.

Terms and what they mean
Extradition Treaty - An agreement in which a country will take a criminal to where criminal should be imprisoned. An example of the terms of an extradtion treaty: For example Person A commits a crime in Country A and avoids arrest by going to Country B. Country A can ask Country B to take Person A back to Country A so Country A’s government can decide the punishment for Person A’s crime.

Anti-Defamation Pact: A pact that involves two or more countries agreeing to pass laws preventing defamation of each other’s national symbols.
Last edited by Crazybloxian Empire on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazybloxian Empire

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 am

Embassies

Embassy opened byEmbassy location (city)Embassy mailing address
YohannesCrazybloxia275 Siwale St, Diplomatic District, Crazybloxia, Crazybloxian Empire

Ambassadors
  • Her Excellency Ms Gretel Neele Müntefering, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries to the Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire, Origin: Yohannes
Last edited by Crazybloxian Empire on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crazybloxian Empire

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Even more forms

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 am

This is a catalogue of all forms. Use your browser search tool to find a form for your diplo-embassy needs! All forms sorted in reverse chronological order (like a blog). Type in skip-to-application-space while using the “Find on Page” tool to skip directly to where you can check your application or make one.
• Close Embassy
[box]
[size=200]Close Embassy[/size]
Full IC Nation Name: The @@TYPE@@ Of @@NAME@@
President:
Foreign Affairs Minister:
[/box][box]
2. Embassy Closure
Reason For Closure:
Date Of Closure:
[/box]
[box]
3. Special Requests

Special Requests go here
[/box]

Note that your ambassador will be automatically fired if you close all embassies, if you built more than one, or if you close your only embassy in the area.
———
———
• Change Ambassador
[box]
1. Nation Identification
Full IC Nation Name:
Leader Name:
[/box]
[box]
2. Identification of old Ambassador
Old ambassador name:
Ambassador title (e.g His Excellency etc.):
Reason why ambassador will be replaced:
[/box]
[box]
3. New ambassador identification
Ambassador name:
Ambassador birth date:
Ambassador picture or physical description:
Ambassador accompanying family members:
Ambassador convoy:
[/box]
[box]
4. Special Requests

Requests go here
[/box]

skip-to-application-space
Last edited by Crazybloxian Empire on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Crazybloxian Empire

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in the Crazybloxian Empire

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:04 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Excellency the President Crazybloxeha Groetu
    His Excellency the Minister Antrung Simmua
    Honourable Members of the Law Passing Council

From the Terra Incognita,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Gretel Müntefering in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in The Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Gretel Müntefering’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Law Passing Council, and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Friend beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    5 OCTOBER 2018

Dear Minister Simmua,

Thank you for your thread creation of 4 October 2018 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire and the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

The Crazybloxian Empire and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy — three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Crazybloxian people during my visit to the prosperous region of Marek. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few days, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 2 October 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: The Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Gretel Müntefering in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Crazybloxian Empire. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Crazybloxian market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Excellency the President of the Crazybloxian Empire is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

FORM

• Full IC Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
• Leader: Her Majesty Marion Jeanne Maréchal-Le Men, Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College
• Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent’s name: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
• Picture or a physical description: Slim build, middle to tall height, fair complexion and brown hair; soft in speech, resolute in will.

2. Ambassador Identity
• Ambassador Name: Her Excellency Ms Gretel Neele Müntefering, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries to the Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire
• Ambassador Physical Description Or Picture: Stocky build, middle to short height, fair complexion and brown hair; soft in speech, resolute in will.
• Ambassador Birth Date: Born 9 March 1976; age: 42
• Ambassador Nationality: Yohannesian and Alexandrian
• Purpose of Diplomatic Representation: Bilateral diplomacy with the Imperial Government of Crazybloxia to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.
• The convoy of your Ambassador and it’s security personnel are: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché, [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, and [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, and [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
• Who will accompany your Ambassador: Mr Eberhard Petrus Küchler (age: 44, husband), Ms Ella Rosa Küchler (age: 12, daughter), and Ms Erna Britta Müntefering (age: 10, daughter)
• Any sicknesses three weeks before visit? —
• Planned date of visit? 8 October 2018

3. Agreements
Crazybloxian Empire and Yohannes shall agree to the agreements with a checkmark, which are as follows:
    • Scientific Cooperation Pact: (✔️)
    • Extradition Treaty: (✔️)
    • Anti-Defamation Pact

4. Anti-Defamation Pact
Fill this form only if you want an anti-defamation pact.
4.1 Identification
This will be utilized to define which symbols or insignia are not to be defamed. Please spoiler all images.
Flag:
Coat of arms:
Any other symbols?:

5. Land Handovers
Fill this out only if you want a land handover pact.
Nation map:
Regions to be given:
Any special requests:

6. Special Requests

• Out of character information: We will treat your nation as a Modern Technology nation (i.e. we will ignore all non-modern technology things concerning the Crazybloxian Empire)
  • The would be Ambassador plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers, and spirits for potential guests. Understandably, these alcoholic beverages will be imported from the nineteen countries with the permission of your Ministry.our Ministry.
  • For the embassy to be located in a family friendly street with nearby secondary school for the Ambassador-Designate’s two daughters.
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Embassy In Crazybloxian Empire Representing Yohannes: ACCEPT

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Yohannes wrote:

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Excellency the President Crazybloxeha Groetu
    His Excellency the Minister Antrung Simmua
    Honourable Members of the Law Passing Council

From the Terra Incognita,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Gretel Müntefering in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in The Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Gretel Müntefering’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Law Passing Council, and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Friend beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    5 OCTOBER 2018

Dear Minister Simmua,

Thank you for your thread creation of 4 October 2018 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire and the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

The Crazybloxian Empire and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy — three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Crazybloxian people during my visit to the prosperous region of Marek. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few days, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 2 October 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: The Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Gretel Müntefering in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Crazybloxian Empire. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Crazybloxian market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Excellency the President of the Crazybloxian Empire is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

FORM

• Full IC Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
• Leader: Her Majesty Marion Jeanne Maréchal-Le Men, Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College
• Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent’s name: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
• Picture or a physical description: Slim build, middle to tall height, fair complexion and brown hair; soft in speech, resolute in will.

2. Ambassador Identity
• Ambassador Name: Her Excellency Ms Gretel Neele Müntefering, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries to the Expansionist Democracy of the Crazybloxian Empire
• Ambassador Physical Description Or Picture: Stocky build, middle to short height, fair complexion and brown hair; soft in speech, resolute in will.
• Ambassador Birth Date: Born 9 March 1976; age: 42
• Ambassador Nationality: Yohannesian and Alexandrian
• Purpose of Diplomatic Representation: Bilateral diplomacy with the Imperial Government of Crazybloxia to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.
• The convoy of your Ambassador and it’s security personnel are: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché, [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, and [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, and [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
• Who will accompany your Ambassador: Mr Eberhard Petrus Küchler (age: 44, husband), Ms Ella Rosa Küchler (age: 12, daughter), and Ms Erna Britta Müntefering (age: 10, daughter)
• Any sicknesses three weeks before visit? —
• Planned date of visit? 8 October 2018

3. Agreements
Crazybloxian Empire and Yohannes shall agree to the agreements with a checkmark, which are as follows:
    • Scientific Cooperation Pact: (✔️)
    • Extradition Treaty: (✔️)
    • Anti-Defamation Pact

4. Anti-Defamation Pact
Fill this form only if you want an anti-defamation pact.
4.1 Identification
This will be utilized to define which symbols or insignia are not to be defamed. Please spoiler all images.
Flag:
Coat of arms:
Any other symbols?:

5. Land Handovers
Fill this out only if you want a land handover pact.
Nation map:
Regions to be given:
Any special requests:

6. Special Requests

• Out of character information: We will treat your nation as a Modern Technology nation (i.e. we will ignore all non-modern technology things concerning the Crazybloxian Empire)
  • The would be Ambassador plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers, and spirits for potential guests. Understandably, these alcoholic beverages will be imported from the nineteen countries with the permission of your Ministry.our Ministry.
  • For the embassy to be located in a family friendly street with nearby secondary school for the Ambassador-Designate’s two daughters.

THE EXPANSIONIST DEMOCRACY OF
Crazybloxian Empire
Crezibloxi Expadi
Communique Of Embassy Application Acceptance and Response

TO the Realm of Yohannes, we officially have recieved and read your application to open up an embassy. We have been behind the scenes to approve it, and now our diplomats make a decision, it is hereby approved. And also, in your application, you referred to us as “The Imperial Government of Crazybloxia” in which we prefer to be titled “Government of The Expansionist Democracy of Crazybloxian Empire”.

From now on, anyone in the Empire shall refer to your ambassador if on sight as Her Excellency Ms Gretel Neele Müntefering. Two daughters have been selected to come, in which during a visit by your daughters, will be kept safe. In according to your request for your ambassador to maintain a regular collection of wines, and other alcoholic beverages, they will be delivered for free.

The embassy shall be located at 275 Siwale St, Diplomatic District, Crazybloxia, Crazybloxian Empire. Such streets are named after Siwale, if curiosity accumulates. With your embassy location being there, the flag of Yohannes shall fly bright in the sky with it being your embassy. And for the purposes of such, we are a nation possesing 2052 tech. 2018 technology is still common.

Further trade deals shall be imposed in the near future if your nation desires such an agreement. And in your communique reads

and as such, Yohannesian businesses shall be exempt from tax to foster such growths on a massive scale across the Empire.

Furtherin, we note that your communiques had some mistakes in referring to Crazybloxian Empire’s official government figures which constitute defamation. Although the benefits of an embassy do outweigh the defamation, the government of Yohannes will be cleared of such charges.

We are lucky to stumble upon each other and for such stumbing upon to eventually create a new relation which will be remembered by our grandparents and the generations that come after our generation. Thank you for the wonderful relations and new ties will be made which will never be cut. Not even with a scissors.

So in another paper we issue another stamped paper:
OOC Noting that Yohannes is a Postmaster-General, we are happy to make relations with such types of players.

Printed on reliable paper - DIGITIZED COPY

STAMP PAPER
For the purpose of confirming approval of Yohannes’ application
APPROVED
Stamp #1
Pritned on reliable paper - DIGITIZED COPY
Last edited by Crazybloxian Empire on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Crazybloxian Empire

Return to Factbooks and National Information