NATION

PASSWORD

The dawn of a New Era. [OOC|Sign-up|Serious|Open|CRUSADE]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Leonberg
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

The dawn of a New Era. [OOC|Sign-up|Serious|Open|CRUSADE]

Postby Leonberg » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:17 am

The dawn of a New Era.
A United Conservative Alliance Crusades roleplay

The Siege of Jerusalem, 1099 AD.

The monastic Brethren of the Order of Teutonic Knights in battle, East-Prussia.
Hello, and welcome to one of the United Conservative Alliance's roleplay sign-up threads!
We, at the United Conservative Alliance value realism, enthusiasm and teamwork. This is why we created this very intriguing RolePlay setting.
Our Discordâ„¢ is where the fun is at, come join and introduce yourselves.

Our RP starts in the fifth decade of the year of Our Lord 1000, at the beginning of the High Middle Ages.

In this time of turmoil, the Abbasid Caliphate had seen a long period of decline, whilst a new challenger to it's authority arrived from the vast steppes of Central Asia - in the form of the Seljuk Turks, these turkic horsemen used tactics similar to the Mongols and found themselves occupying the entirety of Iran.

The Emirate of Cordoba is hard at work preserving it's conquests in Iberia and the Byzantine Empire was witnessing the incompetent emperor Constantine IX's downfall, as he met this new threat to the east of His Realm.

Meanwhile in the African continent, many new kingdoms appeared, and the Empire of Ghana was to become ever richer from it's control of the trans-saharan trade, and literal mountains of gold, yet it too had seen better days.
Ethiopia was yet to become a powerhouse, and the Swahili peoples dominated trade near their coast East Africa.

In northern Europe the last of the feared Viking raids were soon comming to an end, as rulers abandoned their old ways, and insted were baptized, and converted to become part the now Gargantuan following of the Roman Catholic faith.

England was firmly united under the rule of the pious king Edward the Confessor, yet he was about to face a great crisis. Ireland was fractured into several feuding earldoms and kingdoms as was Scotland.
In the east, the Kievan Rus had embraced their new faith - Byzantine Orthodoxy - and were generally trading, raiding and conquering new lands, while many baltic tribes were at the mercy of Lithuania.

Italy was claimed by the evasive Normans, the filthy rich Venetians, the Byzantines, who were desprate to hold onto their last holdings, and the Holy Roman Empire, which controlled a wast area, stretching from Batavia, to Poland, Central and Northern Italy to the Northern-most border with the Kingdom of Denmark, who were still battling the determined and battle hardened King Harold Hadrada of Norway.

In France rules king Henry I who - after dealing with some rebellious vassals, and rescuing his nephew-in-law, a young William, who was to become known as "the Conqueror" has aligned himself with Emperor Henry III of the Holy Roman Empire.
However, this is not to last, as disagreement and anger over territorial claims devided these two.

In the furthest reaches of the known world lay the Empire of China, the mythical land of Hindustan and the spicy trade capital of the world - South East Asia. This region was generally experiencing a mix of war and peacetime, as the Song dynasty was facing both nomadic invaders from the north, and internal revolts to it's south.

Japan was in the midst of it's prosperous and peaceful Heian Period, as wealty landowners ordered new works of art, architecture and literature, and the Emperor ruled supreme.

A new empire was destined to rise from the rich kingdoms of the West Indies, the rulers of this land were masters of the sea, they regulated the flow of trade trough the Straits of Malacca, and became famous in the far reaches of the world, soon enough.

Indian rajas were at a fierce competition with one-another over the furtile lands of the Indus and Ganges deltas, yet there were many of these independent kings. The religious make-up was confusing at best, and the caste system dominated politics.
Brother fought son, and kings clashed in this battle for the Peacock Throne.

Now, what if we all changed that, created new kingdoms, empires and altered some history?
If you love history and especially alternate histry as much as i do, then come join our region and our RP.

First though, you must answer some questions to qualify:

Code: Select all
[align=centre][b]RP application[/b][/align]

[b]Insert your NS nation name:[/b]

[b]Insert your RP nation name:[/b]

[b]Why are you interested in our RP?[/b]

[b]Insert your territorial claim:[/b]

[b]Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period?[/b]

[b]Do you wish to actively participate in our RP?[/b]

[b]Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period?[/b]

[b]Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the [i]Praefectus[/i]?[/b]

The General rulebook for roleplaying inside you region can be found here**

* Currently nonexistent.
** Rules are subject to change as new problems are encountered, and fixed, or by the will of the eternal Praefectus, the UCA admin.
Last edited by Leonberg on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hello, call me Timo. I'm from Estonia and i love everything to do with history, politics and both High- and Low Fantasy.

As a founding memeber of the Unted Coservative Alliance i have several duties, yet sometimes, you just want to have some fun!

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

Theme song of my Korean Empire.

My Political Compass.

Leonberg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Leonberg » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:42 am

I declare this thread OPEN!
Now anyone can join in our RP.
Hello, call me Timo. I'm from Estonia and i love everything to do with history, politics and both High- and Low Fantasy.

As a founding memeber of the Unted Coservative Alliance i have several duties, yet sometimes, you just want to have some fun!

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

My Political Compass.

Leonberg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Application example

Postby Leonberg » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:51 am

RP application

Insert your NS nation name: Leonberg

Insert your RP nation name: The Korean Empire.

Why are you interested in our RP? I have some friends here, i came up with the idea of a crusades RP for our region.

Insert your territorial claim: The Korean Peninusla and it's nearby small islands.

Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period? No.

Do you wish to actively participate in our RP? Yes.

Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period? No.

Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution, and the decisions of the Praefectus? Yes, AVE PRAEFECTUS!
Last edited by Leonberg on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

My Political Compass.

The UCA Admin
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The UCA Admin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:41 am

Leonberg wrote:[spoiler=App by Regnum Bretonicum]
RP application

Insert your NS nation name: Leonberg

Insert your RP nation name: The Kingdom of Brittany.

Why are you interested in our RP? I have some friends here, i came up with the idea of a crusades RP for our region.

Insert your territorial claim: The modern Cultural Region of Brittany.

Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period? No.

Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period? No.

Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution, and the decisions of the Praefectus? Yes, AVE PRAEFECTUS![/spoiler]

As you should have already figured out... Tu autem in!

As for the rest... hurry before I call a crusade before y'all.

Romanum Sancti
Civilian

Founded: Sep 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Sancti » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:52 pm

RP application

Insert your NS nation name: Romanum Sancti

Insert your RP nation name: Roma Sancti/The Papacy

Why are you interested in our RP? DEUS VULT!

Insert your territorial claim: The Papacy

Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period? I am the guide, the holy light that shall lead the Kingdom of Christendom to greater heights than ever before!

Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period? It may be helpful.

Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus? Ave Praefectus! Semper UCA!
Last edited by Romanum Sancti on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Takamaiku
Civilian

Founded: Sep 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Takamaiku » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:29 pm

RP application

Insert your NS nation name: Takamaiku

Insert your RP nation name: Takamaiku

Why are you interested in our RP? To experience and to enjoy the Crusade RP that would be beneficial to the History of our nation.

Insert your territorial claim: Japan

Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period? Maybe but I'll you know

Do you wish to actively participate in our RP? Yes

Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period? Yes. Maybe.

Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus? Yes

The UCA Admin
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The UCA Admin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:41 am

Romanum Sancti wrote:
RP application

Insert your NS nation name: Romanum Sancti

Insert your RP nation name: Roma Sancti/The Papacy

Why are you interested in our RP? DEUS VULT!

Insert your territorial claim: The Papacy

Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period? I am the guide, the holy light that shall lead the Kingdom of Christendom to greater heights than ever before!

Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period? It may be helpful.

Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus? Ave Praefectus! Semper UCA!

Takamaiku wrote:
RP application

Insert your NS nation name: Takamaiku

Insert your RP nation name: Takamaiku

Why are you interested in our RP? To experience and to enjoy the Crusade RP that would be beneficial to the History of our nation.

Insert your territorial claim: Japan

Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period? Maybe but I'll you know

Do you wish to actively participate in our RP? Yes

Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period? Yes. Maybe.

Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus? Yes

Both gloriously accepted.

The UCA Admin
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The UCA Admin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:42 am

Omnia in te sunt!

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:10 am

RP application

Insert your NS nation name:
Icadias
Insert your RP nation name:
Ghaznavids
Why are you interested in our RP?
Because I love medieval
Insert your territorial claim:
Greater Iran
Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period?
No
Do you wish to actively participate in our RP?
Yes
Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period?
No
Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus?
Yes
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

Leonberg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Leonberg » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Icadias wrote:
RP application

Insert your NS nation name:
Icadias
Insert your RP nation name:
Ghaznavids
Because I love medieval
Insert your territorial claim:
Greater Iran
Do you require guidance to some major events of this time period?
No
Yes
Do you need guidance to the weaponry used during this time period?
No
Do you promise to follow our RPing rules, regulations, and abide by our constitution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus?
Yes

Huurraaah!

Welcome aboard!

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

My Political Compass.

Sarawake
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarawake » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:30 am

RP Application
Insert your NS name

Sarawake

Insert your RP name
Brescia
Because of my interest in alternative history
Insert your territorial claim
Part of Italy
Do you require guidance to some major events at this period?
No.
Yes.
Do you need guidance to some weaponry used?
Possibly
Do you promise to follow the RP rules, regulations, and abide by our consistution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus?
Yes, of course!
Last edited by Sarawake on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
English:The Republic of Sarawake
Malay:Republik Sarawake
Indonesian:Republik Sarawake

Liverpudlian born and bred. YWNA.

I cannot believe that Brazil lost 7-1 to Germany. Copy and paste this if you were alive during this.

Leonberg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Leonberg » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:39 am

Sarawake wrote:
RP Application
Insert your NS name

Sarawake

Insert your RP name
Brescia
Because of my interest in alternative history
Insert your territorial claim
Part of Italy
Do you require guidance to some major events at this period?
No.
Yes.
Do you need guidance to some weaponry used?
Possibly
Do you promise to follow the RP rules, regulations, and abide by our consistution*, and the decisions of the Praefectus?
Yes, of course!

Please specify your claim to us in our Discord, otherwise, welcome!

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

My Political Compass.

Leonberg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Leonberg » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:14 am

/bump

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

My Political Compass.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information