NATION

PASSWORD

Racism in YN

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aztecas Rojas
Secretary

Founded: Dec 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aztecas Rojas » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:36 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?:
94%

How are those of a different race viewed?:
They are viewed as inferior and good for nothing.

How does race affect one's job?:
It doesn't, everyone in a commune is forcibly employed.

Does your nation have racist policies?:
Miscegenation is illegal, and any babies born to interracial couples must be aborted.

Other related notes:
Parvar

Toropikaru
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Toropikaru » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:28 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 99%
How are those of a different race viewed?: Depends from person to person
How does race affect one's job?: It doesn't
Does your nation have racist policies?: No
Other related notes: Many Karunese have never seen anyone who isn't Karunese (East Asian) except for on TV so when they finally meet someone of a different race they tend to be a little insensitive. Such as touching peoples hair or taking photos of them. Though this is only really present in small towns.
KBN News: New museum to open in Misai to commemorate the legacy of the Min dynasty, plans for an exhibitions dedicated to Emperor Yuu Ji Min as well as Shu Hua Min are expected to come in opening day // Kai’Ssiu to be appointed a new governor after the deathof former governor Jin Jo’kashi

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

Third French Commune
Attaché

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Third French Commune » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:32 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: You see...it was enshrined in law that the French government wouldn't collect ethnic data in 1872. However, although statistics stay around 80% of France is white.
How are those of a different race viewed?: As other human beings.
How does race affect one's job?: It doesn't.
Does your nation have racist policies?: No.
Other related notes: The French government is now more focused on tearing down the distinction between races rather than protecting minorities, due to minorities being held by people as mostly equal.
Homosexual and proud.

Pro: Communism, Anarchism, Free Speech, Democracy, Liberty, Equality, Devolution, Confederation, Human Rights.
Anti: Capitalism, Fascism, Censorship, Dictatorship, Centralisation, Authoritarianism, Hierarchy, Central Government, Slavery.

Hobbies: NationStates, Sims 3, Mount and Blade Warband, Reading about Politics. Just ask me.

Old nations include:
The Transhumanist Commune

Berhakonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Berhakonia » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:48 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 64% Berhakli, 13% Cuman, totalling to around 77% native Berhakonians.
How are those of a different race viewed?: The exact same as any other race, although this sentiment varies. A fraction of the population may express hatred or favouritism to a specific race, although this is certainly not the norm.
How does race affect one's job?: Race does not affect one's opportunities for employment in current-day Berhakonian society, with the exception of acting roles requiring characters of specific backgrounds.
Does your nation have racist policies?: None that target individual races, although some immigration policies exist that limit entry from certain nations
Other related notes: Racism is a bloody stupid tribalist concept and is completely antithetical to the idea of localism or to that of traditionalist values.
Last edited by Berhakonia on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Confederation of Clans in Fealty to the Imperial Throne of Gobul
"There are foolish leaders who believe their subjects as lessers to be subjugated, and there are wise leaders who understand that they are their subjects are one in the same."
-Asrau Arslan XIV Jangpavalgan
Brotherhood, Tradition, Charity

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:59 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: The exact percentage of racial majority cannot be pinpointed, but it is known to be around 71.7% - 76.3%

How are those of a different race viewed?: When Lanorth was a Dictatorship, other races were frowned upon. A tourist, who happened to be a human-reptile was arrested and executed by the Police. Since Lanorth has become a Democracy, all races are welcome, though many are viewed with suspicion. It is a different story with colour. Any person, coloured or not, are welcome in Lanorth. Citizens with a different skin tone are treated like normal citizens.

How does race affect one's job?: Foreign immigrants have never been allowed to gain any form of occupation in Lanorth, it is against the law. Though, coloured citizens have always been allowed to gain any occupation, providing they are not foreign.

Does your nation have racist policies?: One: Native Representation. Only native-born citizens are allowed to hold elected office.

Other related notes:
i give up with this signature smh

Eastern Tumaini
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Tumaini » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:55 am

How Big is the Racial Majority?
62% of the Eastern Tumanian population is of African Descent

How Are People of Different Races Viewed?
Usually just as people. Because Eastern Tumaini was formed by a group of people escaping ethnic cleansing, when the nation was founded, the people knew what it was like to be discriminated against, and thought their children to treat everyone with respect regardless of skin color, religion, etc. Over the years however, many have forgotten the importance of telling their children these things, and racial intolerance is becoming slightly more common, specifically against people of East Asian or European descent. The government is doing its best to keep this from happening more, however. Usually, however, rather than genuine dislike or distaste for a culture, fetishization is becoming increasingly common in younger generations. To quote the Chief of Civil Rights when asked about the issue, he said "Sometimes, the children who are thought to respect other cultures take it a bit to far."

How Does Race Affect One's Job?
Usually not to much. There was a scandal a few years ago about a manager at a chain grocery-store refusing to hire people of immigrant status, but other than that one time, not much.

Does Your Nation Have Racist Polocies?
It has in the past, but not currently.

Mesadora
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesadora » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Approx. 80%
There is recognition as to societal stereotypes, but most try not to acknowledge more negative ones. It is rare to see outward disrespect towards a member of another ethnic group, and even then is mostly kept to the trade port of Puerto Nuevo, where most non-Mesadoranos (who tend to be both the perpetrators and the victims) limit their activities to.
Ethnicity plays no measurable role in the chances of one's employment or in what position they are employed.
While the government recognizes a separation of racial categories, said recognition is primarily used for surveys.
Other related notes:
Race is, for the most part, irrelevant in Mesadora. Religion, on the other hand, is extremely divisive. While Puerto Nuevo, being the country's primary portal to the rest of the world, is quite accepting of peoples of faiths unlike the local religion, said peoples would find increasingly hostile opposition the further inland one would travel. In the rural towns of Oiyo and Lasada, it is not uncommon for establishments to outright refuse service to those who are clearly not of Christian faith.

MESADORA
|
The views expressed by this nation are not shared by the user behind it.

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:47 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: Nederstjill (57%)
How are those of a different race viewed?: Depends. While everyone is legally treated equally, most other White races (overall holding 87% of the population), Persian, Kurd, or Jewish (8% put together) are treated better than the remaining 5%.
How does race affect one's job?: Legally, employers are not allowed to discriminate based on sex, race, religion, or orientation.
Does your nation have racist policies?: We'd like to think we do not.
Other related notes: N/A
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:24 pm

71%
Just like the majority .
Not much.
No.
Other related notes:
Not racial, but the LBGTQ+ community is seen as something that is a corruption of a person.
[box]Welcome to the Far Easter Republic, where political angles can be left, right, acute or obtuse.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Browns, Indians and Cavs fan.
8values: Centrist:https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=41.5&d=45.2&g=48.5&s=45.2
9axes:https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a=35&b=70&c=55&d=65&e=80&f=15&g=55&h=55&i=85
Compass:Left/Right:3.25; Authoritarian/Libertarian:1.28
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1159280
The difference between ISIS and Antifa is ISIS is Muslim, and Antifa wears jeans sometimes.

Entreum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Entreum » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:29 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: Like, 95%
How are those of a different race viewed?: Not too different
Does your nation have racist policies?: I mean, yeah kind of
Other related notes: Nah.
Basically a white wakanda, but were also on mars and are catholic... But sort of pagan at the same time? idk it's strange. and we have lots of colonies in space... Also some vaporwave

My main nation is Hatterleigh
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Watkappa
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Watkappa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:36 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 98.2% (no official numbers available)
How are those of a different race viewed?: There are only two races on Watkappa (the planet): Optihumans (normal humans like those living in many other nations) and Myohumans. Optihumans (the majority) stereotype the Myohumans as stupid, strong, silent but aggressive types. If a Watkappado isn't the smartest or just looks very grim, he might get called a Myo just like in other nations he might get called a Neanderthal.
How does race affect one's job?: It's hard to get a job if you are even partly Myo. There are almost no Myohumans working as school teachers, thus most Myohuman children are stereotyped starting from an early age.
Does your nation have racist policies?: Not yet, but they don't have any anti-race-discrimination laws either.
Other related notes: Myohumans are the descendants of the first Watkappadi. They traveled to Watkappa in slow, antiquated spaceships with higher gravity, ans they are thus very muscular, generally under 1.50 meters (under 5 feet), and have thicker bones. They are also almost colorblind (they see greyish red, green and blue) and they move slower than Optihumans. Their intelligence is, however, not affected by this. Watkappade schools use colors excessively and in that way hinder the progress of Myohumans in the school system.
There is also growing cultural discrimination against descendants of Adamgamani (who are Optihumans).
Last edited by Watkappa on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malvara
Political Columnist

Founded: May 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Malvara » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:43 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 85%
How are those of a different race viewed?: People of different races to the majority are viewed no differently.
How does race affect one's job?: It doesn’t.
Does your nation have racist policies?: Absolutely not! Discrimination of any sorts isn’t welcome in the slightest in this country.

Merther
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Merther » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 89.5%
How are those of a different race viewed?: Internally, there's no racial issues since the minorities are ethnically similar to the Mertherian natives, but "alien" races (Any race from another planet) will be considered to be disgraceful or untrustworthy.
How does race affect one's job?: Internally, the minorities won't have access to superior offices such as being part of the general staff, being a high-ranking administrator or running for mayor. "Aliens" won't be able to apply for a job.
Does your nation have racist policies?: No, but the populace, especially the lower classes, are hostile to "aliens".
Other related notes: The Mertherians are very isolationist. They prefer not to take part in foreign conflicts, but have a real sense of loyalty towards their leader. If the Mertherian leader would ask its people to be more open towards strangers, the Mertherians would obey.
Merther is not a nation, but the name of a lifeless planet located within a fictionnal planetary system : Cyrthe. To know more about it, click here and don't forget to read the spoilers !
And yes, when I type it's me, the player, typing. I didn't know I had to precise that.

The Children of Mama
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Children of Mama » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:48 pm

[Mama speaks:

There is none. My Children consider themselves divided into five separate racial groups that they call "elements". The largest of these, the Wood Children, comprise only 20% of the population. By comparison, Children of multiracial lineage comprise 40% of the population.

My Children's racial differences are little more than a curiosity, really. One thing I have found is that even after my Children have been a unified nation for thousands of years, there actually isn't that much interbreeding between the elements. (This is why after all this time multiracial Children are only 40% of the whole.) I haven't decided whether this is an remnant of ancient racist attitudes or if my Children just prefer to mate with others that look like them.

Not at all. What element(s) make up a Child's genetic lineage has no bearing on their place in the Hivemind.

None, in fact, quite the opposite. I teach all my Children that one should not judge another Child based on appearances.

Other related notes:
In ancient times, before the Psychic Wars nearly destroyed my Children's civilization and before I came on the scene, there was apparently very strong racist attitudes between the five elements. I've concluded that such racism actually played a major role in causing the wars. When I came into being and my Children began calling upon me for help, one of the first things I did was try to stamp out such attitudes through education. I consider the nearly complete lack of such attitudes among my Children today to be one of my greatest accomplishments.]

Anansiland
Civilian

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anansiland » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 92.1%
How are those of a different race viewed?: They aren't viewed differently, at least if they're from Anansiland.
Does your nation have racist policies?: No
Other related notes: Though there some racial tensions in Anansiland, for the most part Anansilandians of all races get along very well. The diversity of their nation is only one example of what makes them so proud.

Severya
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Severya » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:28 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 65%
How are those of a different race viewed?: People don't really care what race you are.
How does race affect one's job?: Race does not affect one's job, no matter your skin colour you'll be able to sign up for a job.
Other related notes: 65% of the country is of Russian heritage, 30% are indigenous peoples, and the remaining 5% a mix of other races and ethnicities.
Last edited by Severya on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gospel Power
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gospel Power » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 95% Slavic citizens of Gospel Power, since we accept only people who are loyal to our way of living, we have very strict immigration laws, we don't have an "Open door policy", neither we will follow Angela Merkel steps on immigration: we saw what open borders did to Germany.
The remaining 5% is made of: 3% black people and 2% Asians, they treated well, since they integrated into our society.
It not affect it at all, we value skills and loyalty, not appearance, since it extremely stupid to judge a person due his/her physical appearance.
Strict border control may look racist for other people, we just view it as national security and a great way to accept the best people, because our nation deserves the best!.
Other related notes:
Immigrants and citizens who join terrorist organizations, will face very harsh punishments.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Kyria | Racism in the Commonwealth

Postby Kyria » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:41 am

Commonwealth of Kyria
Racism in the Commonwealth

How large is the racial majority (%)?: The racial majority in the Commonwealth is Eurokyrian, persons whom are descended from Europan colonists, settlers and migrants. Hispanics are included in this classification. 73.4% of the Kyrian population is Eurokyrian. Eurokyrians are colloquially referred to as “whites.”
How are those of a different race viewed?: Races other than Eurokyrian, such as Afrokyrians and Indigenous, are viewed either positively or with indifference. Persons belonging to these races are simply viewed as persons of that race, they are not viewed negatively by the majority of the population.
How does race affect one's job?: Very little. One’s race is considered irrelevant in one’s job.
Other related notes: N/A
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 am

there is no one dominant race/species. because of our advanced re-genetics, anyone can, and most do, customize their appearance, designing distinguishing markings for their fur, scales and feathers, even their bone structure and over all physical form.

How large is the racial majority (%)?: well there really isn't one. there's no one particular form or appearance shared be more then 12% or so of the population.

How are those of a different race viewed?: different from what? see above. (many cameroi do pity humans however, for perceived lack of imagination)

How does race affect one's job?: there are of course physical accessibility issues for some physical forms. four on the floor without additional limbs of course require special doors, that sort of thing. it does take dexterous hand-paws, or at least retractable claws to operate most advanced technologies.

Does your nation have racist policies?: i don't think our economy could survive if we ever tried it. individual villages are a different matter, but these are sufficiently diverse, that everyone can find one somewhere they fit in, usually not having to travel very far to do so.

Other related notes: (indiginous cameroi are born bipedal, with a cat+mustalid combination general appearance of face, ears and tail, but following pujzhush, and during upper school or even after graduation, the customizing d.n.a. injections, a couple a month, for a period of around six months, is sufficient to redefine physical form. also people who immigrate to lananara, the world on which cameroi is situated, often opt into this as well, a minority would perhaps be those who change their physical form more then twice in the same lifetime. considering it takes six months for the change to take effect, most plan well in advance, for what they want to spend most of the rest of their lives looking like)
Last edited by Cameroi on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:58 am

How large is the racial majority (%)?: Only about 35% of the total population( 25% humans and 75% other sentient species excluding space colonies)
How are those of a different race viewed?: Young members of the racial majority view all races with curiosity and are intrigued in their cultures. On the other hand, older members of the racial majority tend to view other races as simply okay and tolerable to the very least, although, like younger members, they also view all humans with a lot of curiosity and interest, due to their extreme recent arrival to the archipelago.
How does race affect one's job?: Race has never affected one's job in a positive or negative way, in terms of skills, although it may somewhat affect preferences, possibly due to their race's former/present traditions. For example, a Heavelon, or something referred to as an Heavenlonian, might be more likely to be a sailor as his/her ancestors have had always been voyaging and sailing on primitive boats for centuries.
Does your nation have racist policies?: No, not at all.
Other related notes: Racism is and has always been almost non existent for centuries due to the government encouraging people to respect other's traditions no matter what.
Paradiraneami Taihou | ParadeavenlisianStates | ᚚᚐᚏᚐᚇᚔᚏᚐᚅᚓᚐᚋᚔ ᚈᚐᚔᚆᚑᚒ
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: For humans, approximately sixty six percent and holding stable. TurtleShroomer Whites have a high breeding rate.

How are those of a different race viewed?: Humans of different races aren't seen as alien or exotic, primarily because half of the country is non-human. When most of your population

How does race affect one's job?: It doesn't. Character, behavior, and morality affect one's job.

Does your nation have racist policies?: Not against humans. Nekomimis, meanwhile are on reservations.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Adelagia
Civilian

Founded: Feb 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Adelagia » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:34 pm

There exists no clear racial majority in Adelagia; Black Africans make up approximately 38.46% and form a plurality.

The government of Adelagia has acknowledged that unlawful racial discrimination has occurred against white and mixed-race communities. Racially motivated attacks are rare, in part due to the overwhelmingly large size and bloc-like nature of the white-and-mixed community as a whole, however. This is compounded by ethnic divisions within the black community, which are relatively lacking in the white-and-mixed community.

While employers are not legally permitted to discriminate, it is somewhat an open secret that a black region will have black business owners who only hire black employees, and a white-and-mixed region will only have white or mixed business owners who only hire white or mixed employees.

We don't actively promote racial discrimination. The government has anti-discrimination laws in place, but they are rarely enforced if at all.

Other related notes:
Racism is unfortunately ingrained in our history and will take some time to stomp out, due to our colonial heritage. It is worth mentioning that our case is somewhat rare in that mixed-race people have fallen into the white camp, both politically and socially.

Yseria
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Yseria » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:50 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 78%
How are those of a different race viewed?: Other races are usually seen as superior - only whites (a minority) can be Nobles, for example
How does race affect one's job?: It doesn't, formally, but race does impact social station and therefore does affect one's job indirectly
Does your nation have racist policies?: Yes
Other related notes: The racial majority in Yseria is black. Despite the Republic's colourblind slavery policy, most slaves (90%) are black while only a minority of citizens (10%) are black. Whites make up 100% of nobles, 67% of citizens and just 2% of slaves

Gran Toreno
Secretary

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gran Toreno » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 pm

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 65%

How are those of a different race viewed?: They are not viewed Differently.

How does race affect one's job?: Race does not affect ones job, everyone in Gran Toreno has the same chances and opportunities with jobs

Does your nation have racist policies?: None

Other related notes: None

Arctic Wolf Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctic Wolf Republic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 am

How large is the racial majority (%)?: 58% (for Humans), 41% (for Wolf Humanoids), 1% (other animal-like humanoids)

How are those of a different race viewed?: Humans don't treat other races differently.

How does race affect one's job?: Race isn't a real factor in getting a job, as any race is accepted. Wolf Humanoids are usually inclined to employ Fox People or Rabbit People, in order to seem tolerant when Humans are employed, but they usually watch for them to slip up. The government also does this (though they are only represented with reserved seats, and only one fox-human or rabbit-human politician (the latter, specifically) has ever had a seat that would normally go to a human or a wolf-human).

Does your nation have racist policies?: No. Not even wolf people have made laws against fox people or rabbit people.

Other related notes: The reason why race doesn't really matter here is due to the many races that inhabit the country already. Wolf Humanoids (people who have wolf ears and a wolf tail) tend to consider people based on their species, rather than on the actual race of the person. Wolf Humanoids are okay with Humans, but aren't so okay with other animal people (other species of people with animal tails and ears), which is why they're such a small percentage (they are mostly just fox people and rabbit people anyway).
Can also go by Arkticheskiyvolk
A nation of Humans and Wolf-humans (humans with wolf ears and wolf tail) that have united together.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information