NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition of Democratic Nations: Office of Cartography (2.0)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oceanyka
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanyka » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:16 pm

REVISED MAP CLAIM - THE ONE ABOVE IS NULL AND INVALID

Map Application
Nation Name: Oceanyka
Are you a CoDN Citzen? Yes
Claim Type:
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: The islands of Australia, New Caledonia, Tasmania, Norfolk Island and New Zealand. No overseas territories like Cocos or the Christmas Island.
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: It's my original roleplay location and where over two years of worldbuilding have gone into.

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Kingdom of Allyria
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership) Of course
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets, in order to determine the application type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: The old lands of the Kingdom of Hungary and Romania (the vacant spot between Ephyra, USSR and the German Empire)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: The positioning of my nation could make for potentially interesting future roleplays and the terrain present is such that it fits in with that I have described for my nation.

Nieuw Zealandia
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nieuw Zealandia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Nieuw Zealandia
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership) Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets, in order to determine the application type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: New Zealand and nearby surrounding islands (if available)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I am a revival (of sorts) of Creslonia and would like a small, manageable territory to roleplay as.
I am a New Zealander
My NationStates nation is heavily based on NZ
I am a capitalist liberal.

The Franko-Italian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

My map claims

Postby The Franko-Italian Union » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Map Application
Nation Name:
The Franko-Italian Union (I do not own Italy. I'll explain why its called that in the reasoning section)
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership)
Yes
[x] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed:
All of France, Except for Alsace-Lorraine
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?:
A while back, the royal family of Savoy was a flourishing family. However, after the unification of Italy, they were exiled to France. Because of family connections, the french royal family decided to unify with the royal family of Savoy. Savoy quickly took over power in the french kingdom, and angry at there excile, claimed to be the true succesors of Rome and Italy. They appointed a new pope in rebellion to the roman one, and in insult to the current royals ruling over Italy, renamed France to the Franko-Italian union.

Of course, this had nothing to do with the french people, so in anger they rebelled. They forced the royal family to create a parliament, and a constitution to limit the power of the rulers. They had to accept.
This is how the Constitutional Monarchy of The Franko-Italian Union was formed. It controls France, because it is France.
I also didn't claim Alsace-Lorraine because I believe thats owned by the German Empire.
I wish to be a active and wholesome member of the community, and I wish and hope to make future roleplays better and more interesting.
Last edited by The Franko-Italian Union on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:45 am

Accepted.

Great Southern Africa
Civilian

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Southern Africa » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Nation Name: Ooc: great Southern Africa
Ic: Rhodesia
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Rhodesia and the Mozambiqan provinces of manica and Sofala
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I am an alternate history nation where Rhodesia became more like America or Australia with massive immigration and also won the Rhodesian bush war.

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:31 am

Mmm. Accepted.

Nuak
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Nuak
[x] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Iberian peninsula & overseas territories
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: Allryia said it could possibly be open :)
Last edited by Nuak on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Nuak wrote:Map Application
Nation Name: Nuak
[x] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Iberian peninsula & overseas territories
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: Allryia said it could possibly be open :)

Accepted and apologies for the delay.

The United Workers Federation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Workers Federation » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: The United Workers Federation
Yes
[x] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Patagonia, all the lands south of Paraguay's claim really. Here's an image of what I wish:
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: This is simply my initial claim, a place to call home. I simply want to export Leftism from here and use the land as a base for my RP.

Edit: Filled in some of the small islands on the posted image
Last edited by The United Workers Federation on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:03 am

The United Workers Federation wrote:Map Application
Nation Name: The United Workers Federation
Yes
[x] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Patagonia, all the lands south of Paraguay's claim really. Here's an image of what I wish:
(Image)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: This is simply my initial claim, a place to call home. I simply want to export Leftism from here and use the land as a base for my RP.

Edit: Filled in some of the small islands on the posted image

Oui, accepted.

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:36 am

Map Application
Nation Name: Karthspiri Empire
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership) Of course I am
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Indian Subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I have some good ideas for RP which relocating my claim to this area would allow me to implement. (P.S. Please don't make my map colour that disgusting shade of green again)

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Allyrije wrote:Map Application
Nation Name: Karthspiri Empire
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership) Of course I am
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Indian Subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I have some good ideas for RP which relocating my claim to this area would allow me to implement. (P.S. Please don't make my map colour that disgusting shade of green again)

Tasty.

Accepted.

Brittanic Republic
Civilian

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brittanic Republic » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:33 am

Map Application
Nation Name: Sicilio-Milano Union
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Entirety of Italy, Sicily and Sardignia
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: The Sicilio-Milano Union is a nation located in Southern Europe. The country is a union of the Kingdom of Sicily and Milan, which unified in 1977 after a series of movements towards a unification throughout 1962-1977.

I want to Roleplay as this nation as I am very interested in Italian History and believe I will play my nation well

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Brittanic Republic wrote:Map Application
Nation Name: Sicilio-Milano Union
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Entirety of Italy, Sicily and Sardignia
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: The Sicilio-Milano Union is a nation located in Southern Europe. The country is a union of the Kingdom of Sicily and Milan, which unified in 1977 after a series of movements towards a unification throughout 1962-1977.

I want to Roleplay as this nation as I am very interested in Italian History and believe I will play my nation well

Accepted.

The Batavia Colony
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Batavia Colony » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Map Application
Dietsland
[_] Initial Claim
[x] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Suriname
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: historic dutch colony

Paglaum
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paglaum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 am

Map Application
Nation Name: Paglaum
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership) Yes.
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: https://imgur.com/a/5Uzbogv
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I seek to relocate. As the East Indies have kinda lost their luster.

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 am

The Batavia Colony wrote:Map Application
Dietsland
[_] Initial Claim
[x] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Suriname
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: historic dutch colony

Paglaum wrote:Map Application
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: https://imgur.com/a/5Uzbogv
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I seek to relocate. As the East Indies have kinda lost their luster.

Donezo.

Komminland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Komminland » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 am

Map Application
Nation Name: Namjyut (held OOC by Komminland)
[_] Initial Claim
[X] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: I am unclaiming Namjyut
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I had all these cool ideas, but then life got in the way and I'm not active enough to juggle two countries right now
Former Roleplay Administrator of the CoDN
Now playing Namjyut - I draw things.

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Komminland wrote:Map Application
Nation Name: Namjyut (held OOC by Komminland)
[_] Initial Claim
[X] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: I am unclaiming Namjyut
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I had all these cool ideas, but then life got in the way and I'm not active enough to juggle two countries right now

Sorry to hear, but request granted.

Italia-Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Apr 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Italia-Kingdom » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Italia-Kingdom (Role-Play: (Short: Italy) (Full: The Kingdom of Italy))
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership): Yes
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Italy (The rest of unclaimed pieces of Europe, of course.) and since Liberatin has claims over my Horn of Africa territories and Freehold of Ephyra blocks a piece of my claims of Libya, I will just take the coastal pieces of Kenya instead.
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I wanted to roleplay as Italy.

CoDN Cartography
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby CoDN Cartography » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:57 am

Italia-Kingdom wrote:Map Application
Nation Name: Italia-Kingdom (Role-Play: (Short: Italy) (Full: The Kingdom of Italy))
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership): Yes
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Italy (The rest of unclaimed pieces of Europe, of course.) and since Liberatin has claims over my Horn of Africa territories and Freehold of Ephyra blocks a piece of my claims of Libya, I will just take the coastal pieces of Kenya instead.
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I wanted to roleplay as Italy.

Given the disappearance of our last Italy, I'm inclined to consider this done and done.

Accepted.

Paglaum
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paglaum » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Map Application
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: The British Isles.
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: Well, Britain is a pretty important nation, for the RP. Having it vacant is kinda awkward. I also want to relocate. So, I've opted to RP it.

Kawagishi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawagishi » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:08 am

Paglaum wrote:Map Application
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: The British Isles.
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: Well, Britain is a pretty important nation, for the RP. Having it vacant is kinda awkward. I also want to relocate. So, I've opted to RP it.

But of course.

Nordamy
Envoy

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nordamy » Wed May 08, 2019 1:38 pm

Map Application
Nation Name:Nordamy(Tibet)
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership)Yes
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed:
Tibet Autonomous Region
Sichuan, China
Qinghai, China
Ganshu, China
Yunan, China
Bhutan
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?:
Because this area is unclaimed, it would be interesting to bring activity to a part of the world that has not had any action at all lately. Another reason is the resources can make Tibet a global player and quite strong in the markets.
Last edited by Nordamy on Wed May 08, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A leader is best when no one knows he exists. When his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say 'We did it ourselves.'
-Lao Tzu

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
-Frederic Bastiat

Liberty is not the daughter, but the mother of order.-Piere Proudhon

We speak of Liberty as one thing, and of virtue, wealth, knowledge, invention, national strength, and national independence as other things. But, of all these, Liberty is the source, the mother, the necessary condition.-Henry George

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
-Mark 8:36

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information