NATION

PASSWORD

Rhunnlandian Embassy Programme (OPEN|MT)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Rhunnland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Rhunnlandian Embassy Programme (OPEN|MT)

Postby Rhunnland » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:50 am

Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Office of Foreign Embassies

The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland, commonly just called Rhunnland, is a medium-sized Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy in Northern Dukensplatt. It is home to 37 million people as of 2015, and controls 261,585 km² of land at a population density of 141.45 people per km². The economy is based on technology and trade, with the former specifying in AI and automation. Major exports include fish, electronics, and telecommunications equipment, while imports include foodstuffs, natural resources, and consumer goods. Rhunnland's capital and largest city is Rhunnich, and controls a Commonwealth of three colonies and a Dominion. The Kaiserin is Victoria I, the Chancellor is Heinz von Rabenhaus, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs is Alfred von Halbrack.

Militarily, Rhunnland has a large navy, and strong army and air force. Led by Grand Marshall Josef Koerin, the military has seen success in Africa and Southeast Asia in colonial campaigns, and in European land campaigns as recently as the late 1800s. The military continues to actively send small teams into unstable regions to reinforce stability. Rhunnland is the leader of the Congress of Dukensplatt and the North Dukensplattian Economic Co-Prosperity Sphere, and is a member-nation of the WA.

The Office of Foreign Embassies manages foreign embassies in Rhunnlandian territory. Using the forms below, a sovereign nation-state may establish an embassy in Rhunnich, and/or consulates in the cities of Schwesburg, Franzhafen, South Handvig, or Branchwiger.
Application Forms

Embassy Application
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9U07jgZ.png[/img]
[size=250][i]Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/i][/size]
[size=200]Office of Foreign Embassies Application Form[/size][/align][hr][/hr]
[b]National Information[/b]
Full Name of Nation:
Informal Name of Nation:
Government Form:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
Population:
Land Area:
Map (if available):
Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before?:
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?:
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?:
Why are you Interested in Eshtablishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?:
Misc. Info:

[b]Economic Information[/b]
Currency:
Currency Symbol:
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available):
GDP:
GDP per Capita:
Major Exports:
Major Imports:
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?:

[b]Embassy Information[/b]
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15):
Clerical Personnel (max 25):
Security Personnel (max 10):
Misc. Personnel:
Weapons and Number Thereof:
Vehicles and Number Thereof:
Preffered Lot:
Misc. Info/Requests:

[b]Ambassadorial Information[/b]
Name:
Full Title (if applicable):
Shortened Title (if applicable):
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable):
Date of Birth:
Medical Info:
Misc. Info/Requests:

[b]Border Information[/b]
Animals or Plants Being Brought:
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought:
Tobacco Being Brought:
Medications Being Brought:
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought:

[b]Other Information[/b]
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link:
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?:

[size=75]DO NOT REMOVE: Form FE-1.5[/size][/box]

Consulate Application
    [size=200]Office of Foreign Embassies Application Form[/size][/align][hr][/hr]

[b]YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBASSY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR CONSULATE CONSTRUCTION[/b]

[b]Consulate Information[/b]
    Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Consul; max 15):
    Clerical Personnel (max 25):
    Security Personnel (max 10):
    Misc. Personnel:
    Weapons and Number Thereof:
    Vehicles and Number Thereof:
City:
    Misc. Info/Requests:
(Lot location & price will by provided by the MoFA)

[b]Consular Information[/b]
    Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Medical Info:
    Misc. Info/Requests:

[b]Border Information[/b]
    Animals or Plants Being Brought:
    Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought:
    Tobacco Being Brought:
    Medications Being Brought:
    Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought:

[b]Other Information[/b]
    Would You Like us to Construct a Consulate in your Nation? If so, Provide a Link:
    Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?:

[size=75]DO NOT REMOVE: Form FC-2.0[/size][/box]

Ambassador/Consul Replacement
    [size=200]Office of Foreign Embassies Replacement Form[/size][/align][hr][/hr]
[b]Replacement's Information[/b]
    Name:
Replacing:
Position:
[] Ambassador
[] Consul
    Date of Birth:
    Medical Info:
    Misc. Info/Requests:

Why Are You Replacing the Old Consul/Ambassador?:

[size=75]DO NOT REMOVE: Form FR-1.0[/size][/box]
Embassy/Consulate Locations

Embassies
Government District, Rhunnich, Rhunnich

Imperial Avenue (reserved for major allies & other special nations)
  • 58 Imperial Ave. (R$ 50,000):
  • 76 Imperial Ave. (R$ 45,000):
  • 13 Imperial Ave. (R$ 50,000):
  • 8 Imperial Ave. (R$ 55,000):
  • 99 Imperial Ave. (R$ 35,000):

Breckendorf Street
  • 45 Breckendorf St: Yohannes | Laura F. Kändler
  • 67 Breckendorf St: Pan-Asiatic States | Pyae Sook-Zeya
  • 78 Breckendorf St: Agarntrop | Ali F. Leigh
  • 77 Breckendorf St: Viksburg | Daniel Knutsen
  • 10 Breckendorf St. (R$ 10,000):
  • 15 Breckendorf St: Zhouran | Chensunluo Bulundan

Willhelm Road
  • 5 Willhelm Rd. (R$ 10,000):
  • 78 Willhelm Rd: The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile | J. Graft
  • 15 Willhelm Rd. (R$ 15,000):
  • 66 Willhelm Rd. (R$ 20,000):
  • 7 Willhelm Rd. (R$ 23,000):
  • 90 Willhelm Rd. (R$ 20,000):
  • 45 Willhelm Rd. (R$ 25,000):
(Note that more lots will become available as the above fill up)

Consulates
Schwesburg, Schwesburg

Franzhafen, East Schwesburg

South Handvig, Handvig

Branchwiger, Rhunnich
Diplomatic Immunity & Other Information

RHUNNLAND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXPEL YOUR AMBASSADOR AND/OR CONSUL AND DENY THEM FURTHER ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY

OfficerMay Be Arrested/DetainedMay Have Residence Searched/Entered Subject to Normal ProceduresMay Be Issued Driving TicketMay be subpoenaed as WitnessMay be Prosecuted
Ambassador or EquivalentNoNoYesYesNo
Embassy StaffYes, if Rhunnlandian Citizen/Resident. Otherwise, noYesYesYesYes, if Rhunnlandian Citizen/Resident. Otherwise, no
Consul or EquicalentNoYesYesYesNo
Consulate StaffYesYesYesYesYes, if Rhunnlandian Citizen/Resident. Otherwise, no

The entire plot of your Embassy/Consulate shall be 'extraterritorial territory,' meaning that it falls under your laws and juristiction, but is still Rhunnlandian sovereign territory. This means that our law enforcement cannot enter your plot, and that if you do not have an extradition treaty with us (which we request that you get) we cannot prosecute a criminal that enters your embassy/consulate. Additionally, military personnel and equipment will only be stationed in your embassy/consulate if it is neccasary for the defence of the nation or city.

• Nova Capile
  • Yohannes
  • Emerstari
  • The Pan-Asiatic States

OrganisationMembership Status
World AssemblyMember
Congress of DukensplattSecretary-General and Delegate to the WA
Last edited by Rhunnland on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:05 am, edited 17 times in total.
THE FEDERAL KINGDOM OF RHUNNLAND
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
Current RP: The Irogg War
Tech Level: MT
עם ישראל חי

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Rhunnland

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:29 am

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Majesty the Empress Victoria the First
    His Excellency the Chancellor Heinz von Rabenhaus
    The Honourable Minister Alfred von Halbrack

To My sister Victoria,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my people, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Laura Kändler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Laura Kändler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the National Assembly, and the Heads of Departments of Your Majesty’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the City State of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the City State of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    12 AUGUST 2018

Dear Minister Alfred von Halbrack,

Thank you for your email of 8 April 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Rhunnland and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on 3 June to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Rhunnland and the nineteen countries, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 17 July 2018. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Rhunnlandian people during my visit to the prosperous city of Rhunnich. Finally, I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 3 August 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Laura Kändler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the nineteen countries in Rhunnland. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Rhunnlandian market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Majesty the Empress Victoria the First is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

Office of Foreign Embassies Application Form

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Realm of Yohannes
Informal Name of Nation: Yohannes
Government Form:
    In accordance with the Fifth Amendment, Yohannes is an elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy. The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The Prince-Electors of the nineteen countries, in the electoral college assembled, must vote for an emperor every eight years.

The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late 19th century. The head of government is the “Chancellor of the Confederation”, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
Head of State: Her Majesty Marion Jeanne Maréchal-Le Men, Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College
Head of Government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
Population: 379 million
Land Area: 7,592,010 km2
Map (if available): [ Figure 1 ] illustrates the nineteen countries in the continent of Yohannes (major countries coloured, minors shown in white).
Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before? Yes, commercial relations through Alleswerken and VMK
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom? No
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of? The World Assembly and the Environmental Conservation Organization.
Misc. Info: —

Economic Information
Currency: Yohannesian Quertz russling
Currency Symbol: §
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): According to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §110.88 Quertz russling (§) to be able to afford 1 NationStates Dollar or Universal Standard Dollar (NS$/US$).
GDP: 15.92 trillion NationStates Dollars or Universal Standard Dollars
GDP per Capita: 41,997 NSD/USD
Major Exports: Chemical and material engineering products, electronic components, machinery, and vehicle and aeronautical parts.
Major Imports: Automatic data processing equipment, metallurgy and steel, parts for vehicles (civilian & military), and parts for vessels (civilian & military).
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs? Not commonly; however, the 2018 Electoral College presidential election hinted that this may gradually change in future.

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): [1] Charge d’Affaire, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
Clerical Personnel (max 25): [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
Security Personnel (max 10): [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
Misc. Personnel: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Diplomatic Security Agency
Weapons and Number Thereof: [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli
Vehicles and Number Thereof: [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police [5] Maxtopian batons
Preffered Lot: 45 Breckendorf Street
Misc. Info/Requests: The permission to hire locally sourced [2] embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day to day running of our chancery.

Ambassadorial Information
Name: Laura Friedegunde Kändler
Full Title (if applicable): Her Excellency Ms Laura Friedegunde Kändler, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland.
Shortened Title (if applicable): Ms Ambassador; Her Excellency
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): Diplomatic and inter-state functions (full title); cultural functions (shortened title).
Date of Birth: Born 19 February, 1976; 42 years of age
Family Being Brought? Mr Sigismund Kuno Wernicke (age: 43, husband), Ms Margaretha Isabell Wernicke (age: 10, daughter), and Ms Grethe Nora Kändler (age: 8, daughter)
Medical Info: The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Grand Duchy of Dali has completed the latest (2017) medical assessments, with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
Misc. Info/Requests: We would love to have the daughters of Her Excellency the Designated Ambassador be acquainted with local Rhunnlandian culture — especially the gifted younger daughter, Ms Grethe, who is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her, “Once-a-week visit to many cool places here!”

Border Information
Animals or Plants Being Brought: —
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought: The would be Ambassador plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers, and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.

Tobacco Being Brought: —
Medications Being Brought: —
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: —

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Yes. The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme website can be accessed [ here ]
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff? Yes. The permission to hire locally sourced [2] embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day to day running of our chancery.

DO NOT REMOVE: Form FE-1.0
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Yohannes wrote:

In Her Majesty’s Hands

To My sister Victoria,

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my people, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Laura Kändler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Laura Kändler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the National Assembly, and the Heads of Departments of Your Majesty’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the City State of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the City State of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    12 AUGUST 2018

Dear Minister Alfred von Halbrack,

Thank you for your email of 8 April 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Rhunnland and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on 3 June to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Rhunnland and the nineteen countries, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 17 July 2018. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Rhunnlandian people during my visit to the prosperous city of Rhunnich. Finally, I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 3 August 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Laura Kändler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the nineteen countries in Rhunnland. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Rhunnlandian market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Majesty the Empress Victoria the First is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

(Image)

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Realm of Yohannes
Informal Name of Nation: Yohannes
Government Form:
    In accordance with the Fifth Amendment, Yohannes is an elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy. The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The Prince-Electors of the nineteen countries, in the electoral college assembled, must vote for an emperor every eight years.

The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late 19th century. The head of government is the “Chancellor of the Confederation”, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
Head of State: Her Majesty Marion Jeanne Maréchal-Le Men, Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College
Head of Government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
Population: 379 million
Land Area: 7,592,010 km2
Map (if available): [ Figure 1 ] illustrates the nineteen countries in the continent of Yohannes (major countries coloured, minors shown in white).
Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before? Yes, commercial relations through Alleswerken and VMK
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom? No
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of? The World Assembly and the Environmental Conservation Organization.
Misc. Info: —

Economic Information
Currency: Yohannesian Quertz russling
Currency Symbol: §
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): According to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §110.88 Quertz russling (§) to be able to afford 1 NationStates Dollar or Universal Standard Dollar (NS$/US$).
GDP: 15.92 trillion NationStates Dollars or Universal Standard Dollars
GDP per Capita: 41,997 NSD/USD
Major Exports: Chemical and material engineering products, electronic components, machinery, and vehicle and aeronautical parts.
Major Imports: Automatic data processing equipment, metallurgy and steel, parts for vehicles (civilian & military), and parts for vessels (civilian & military).
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs? Not commonly; however, the 2018 Electoral College presidential election hinted that this may gradually change in future.

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): [1] Charge d’Affaire, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
Clerical Personnel (max 25): [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
Security Personnel (max 10): [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
Misc. Personnel: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Diplomatic Security Agency
Weapons and Number Thereof: [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli
Vehicles and Number Thereof: [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police [5] Maxtopian batons
Preffered Lot: 45 Breckendorf Street
Misc. Info/Requests: The permission to hire locally sourced [2] embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day to day running of our chancery.

Name: Laura Friedegunde Kändler
Full Title (if applicable): Her Excellency Ms Laura Friedegunde Kändler, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland.
Shortened Title (if applicable): Ms Ambassador; Her Excellency
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): Diplomatic and inter-state functions (full title); cultural functions (shortened title).
Date of Birth: Born 19 February, 1976; 42 years of age
Family Being Brought? Mr Sigismund Kuno Wernicke (age: 43, husband), Ms Margaretha Isabell Wernicke (age: 10, daughter), and Ms Grethe Nora Kändler (age: 8, daughter)
Medical Info: The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Grand Duchy of Dali has completed the latest (2017) medical assessments, with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
Misc. Info/Requests: We would love to have the daughters of Her Excellency the Designated Ambassador be acquainted with local Rhunnlandian culture — especially the gifted younger daughter, Ms Grethe, who is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her, “Once-a-week visit to many cool places here!”

Border Information
Animals or Plants Being Brought: —
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought: The would be Ambassador plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers, and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.

Tobacco Being Brought: —
Medications Being Brought: —
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: —

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Yes. The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme website can be accessed [ here ]
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff? Yes. The permission to hire locally sourced [2] embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day to day running of our chancery.

Office of Her Majesty the Kaiserin of Rhunnland

Dear Your Majesty, Marion M,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you with all of the gratitude in my heart for reaching out to us. As the first female monarch of Rhunnland (and as someone a bit more informal then my forefathers), I was a bit insecure about myself and my country, and was worried that I would be a bad leader. As time goes on however, I am starting to see that that is not the case! Obviously, I only hold ceremonial powers in the Rhunnlandian government, but I still have an effect. If I were a bumbling idiot, it would not look good on the world stage.

I hope that in the future our two nations work together economically, diplomatically, and, if the need arises, militarily. Know that Rhunnland will be there for you if you are in need. Foreign Minister von Halbrack is a tad bit ambitious when it comes to alliances, and he was definitely in a great mood the day that you contacted us, but I share his ambition for further relations between our peoples.

Sincearly,
--Her Majesty Kaiserin Victoria I of Rhunnland and all her dominions.

Office of the Foreign Minister

Dear the Hon. Under-Secretary Margaret Larsson,

Normally, we would have a semi-automated communique sent to you informing you of our decision, but I wanted to personally inform you your application for an Embassy on 45 Breckendorf Street, Rhunnich has been APPROVED. Chancellor von Rabenhaus and I will be leading a ceremony at 45 Breckendorf to formally open the embassy, transfer it to your jurisdiction, and welcome Her Excellency Ms. Laura Friedegunde Kändler, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in the Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland. We invite any other dignitaries and/or officials to come to Rhunnich for the event. Her Majesty Kaiserin Victoria also plans to hold a feast in your honour at her palace.

Additionally, Her Majesty would gladly provide two (2) members of the Royal Guard as ground security at your Embassy, and we will allow you to hire Rhunnlandians for service positions. We only ask that, even though it is not legally required, that you follow Rhunnlandian labour and wage regulations for these employees. Other than that, the Guards and service staff will be under your control. Note that due to the Guards' position as military members and protection of the Kaiserin, we may need to order them somewhere else. In that case, normal Army Guards will be provided.

We will also provide for the education of your ambassador's daughters in Rhunnlandian culture and civics. We will send tutors to the both of them, and can also have the younger one tour various government buildings, and be accompanied by a government officer. We cannot guarantee that we'll have a diplomat available for her, however (especially due to recent events in the Israeli Democratic Republic, which I recommend you look into).

Lastly, as I'm sure the Kaiserin has said in her letter to your sovereign, I hope that our two nations become friends and allies on the world geopolitical and economic stage. Please feel free to also build consulates in Rhunnland in the future.

Thank you for your time,
Alfred von Halbrack
Minister of Foreign Affairs
14 Imperial Avenue, Rhunnich, Rhunnich.
Last edited by Rhunnland on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
עם ישראל חי

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Rhunnlandian Embassy Programme

Postby Yohannes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:54 am

Rhunnland wrote:
Office of Her Majesty the Kaiserin of Rhunnland

Dear Your Majesty, Marion M,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you with all of the gratitude in my heart for reaching out to us. As the first female monarch of Rhunnland (and as someone a bit more informal then my forefathers), I was a bit insecure about myself and my country, and was worried that I would be a bad leader. As time goes on however, I am starting to see that that is not the case! Obviously, I only hold ceremonial powers in the Rhunnlandian government, but I still have an effect. If I were a bumbling idiot, it would not look good on the world stage.

I hope that in the future our two nations work together economically, diplomatically, and, if the need arises, militarily. Know that Rhunnland will be there for you if you are in need. Foreign Minister von Halbrack is a tad bit ambitious when it comes to alliances, and he was definitely in a great mood the day that you contacted us, but I share his ambition for further relations between our peoples.

Sincerely,
--Her Majesty Kaiserin Victoria I of Rhunnland and all her dominions.

In Her Majesty’s Hands

To My sister Victoria,

Thank you for your message of 11th August, and that delivered by your Minister of Foreign Affairs. I reciprocate your good wishes and read with contentment what you said about relations between our two realms. I am very grateful to your Minister of Foreign Affairs for asking me to attend the celebrations of the Opening Ceremony on 30th August, 2018.

I am most disappointed that my commitments to attend the Electoral Debates of the Members and Elected Collegians of the Realm in Parliament assembled at this time will prevent my accepting The Honourable Minister’s invitation.

I take this opportunity of wishing all success to the start of your reign, and to The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland and its people throughout 2018.

Your Sister beyond The Seas,

MARION M

The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:11 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
Informal Name of Nation: The Pan-Asiatic States, the States, Pan-Asia, Soviet Asia, the Fatherland
Government Form: One-Party Federative Soviet Socialist Council Democracy
Head of State: Sonya Yoon-Sook (Prime Minister), De facto leader: Secretary-General Garrick Abramovich Mensenares Jr.
Head of Government: Fernando Lawrencio III
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary-General Garrick Abramovich Mensenares Jr.
Population: 2 billion~
Land Area: -No Data-
Map (if available): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=944209
Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before?: No.
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: (NPC) The State of Israel

Misc. Info:

Economic Information
Currency: Nuevapeso
Currency Symbol: "换", NP
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available):
GDP (nominal): $14.092 trillion
GDP (nominal) per capita: $10,087
Major Exports: Arms and Ammunition, Oil, Retail, Factories and Assembled Machines
Major Imports: Seeds, Natural Resources, Wood, Medicinal Chemicals
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?: No.

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 15
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 8
Security Personnel (max 10): 10
Misc. Personnel: None.
Weapons and Number Thereof: Xanadarian AK-74s x10, Type 19/31 Sidearms x10
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 State-Provided Limousine, 2 Silver Subaru EcoSport SUVs
Preffered Lot: (Anywhere)
Misc. Info/Requests: Please give us the rights to decorate our interior as we see fit.

Name: Pyae Sook-Zeya
Full Title (if applicable): Ambassador Pyae Zeya
Shortened Title (if applicable): Amb. Pyae Zeya
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): None...
Date of Birth: 19/9/89
Family Being Brought?: No.
Medical Info: Diagnosed with Acute Bronchitis, under maintenance medicine.
Misc. Info/Requests: None.

Border Information
Animals or Plants Being Brought: None.
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought: None.
Tobacco Being Brought: 1 lbs
Medications Being Brought: Citirizen
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 3,000 NP

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432018&p=33250865#p33133339
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?: No.

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:47 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Republic of Agarntrop
Informal Name of Nation: Agarntrop
Government Form: Legislative democratic republic.
Head of State: Prime Minister Peter Auklando.
Head of Government: Same as above.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister Charlotte Wright.
Population: 477 million
Land Area: 8.834 million sq km.
Map (if available):N/A
Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before?: No, but we wish to create and embassy to start interactions.
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: Yes, with the insurgent group called the dragons protection League in Gollitian.
MEMBER- World Assembly and affiliated councils.
MEMBER- International senate.
Repersentatives: Senators Emir Khanabul and Diana Wardleskin.
FOUNDING MEMBER- International Senate Defence Alliance.
Misc. Info:-

Economic Information
Currency: Agarn Slan
Currency Symbol: S
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): 1NSD to 0.81 Agarn slan, 1 Agarn slan to 1.21NSD
GDP: 34.4 Trillion NSD.
GDP per Capita: 72,040 NSD per capita.
Major Exports: Natural gas, Agriculture products, Automobiles, Infrastructure and infrastructure related material.
Major Imports:Oil, Petroleum, Clothing, goods, machinery, electronics.
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?:Yes, but only against hostile or undemocratic states.

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 5
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 20
Security Personnel (max 10): 3
Weapons and Number Thereof: 3 M16s, 3 M4s
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 Limousine to transport ambassador, 3 Nissan notes to transport other staff.
Preffered Lot: We coundn't care less!
Misc. Info/Requests: No.

Name: Ali Leigh
Full Title (if applicable): Mrs Ali F Leigh
Shortened Title (if applicable): Mrs Leigh
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): Shortened title in most cases.
Date of Birth: 5th June 1957
Family Being Brought?: No
Medical Info: Has high risk of lung cancer.
Misc. Info/Requests: N/A.

Border Information
Animals or Plants Being Brought: N/A
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought: N/A
Tobacco Being Brought: N/A
Medications Being Brought:N/A
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 5,000 Rhunnmarks.

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: N/A
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?: Yes.

Last edited by Agarntrop on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:18 am

Agarntrop wrote:
(Image)

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Republic of Agarntrop
Informal Name of Nation: Agarntrop
Government Form: Legislative democratic republic.
Head of State: Prime Minister Peter Auklando.
Head of Government: Same as above.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister Charlotte Wright.
Population: 477 million
Land Area: 8.834 million sq km.
Map (if available):N/A
Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before?: No, but we wish to create and embassy to start interactions.
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: Yes, with the insurgent group called the dragons protection League in Gollitian.
MEMBER- World Assembly and affiliated councils.
MEMBER- International senate.
Repersentatives: Senators Emir Khanabul and Diana Wardleskin.
FOUNDING MEMBER- International Senate Defence Alliance.
Misc. Info:-

Economic Information
Currency: Agarn Slan
Currency Symbol: S
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): 1NSD to 0.81 Agarn slan, 1 Agarn slan to 1.21NSD
GDP: 34.4 Trillion NSD.
GDP per Capita: 72,040 NSD per capita.
Major Exports: Natural gas, Agriculture products, Automobiles, Infrastructure and infrastructure related material.
Major Imports:Oil, Petroleum, Clothing, goods, machinery, electronics.
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?:Yes, but only against hostile or undemocratic states.

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 5
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 20
Security Personnel (max 10): 3
Weapons and Number Thereof: 3 M16s, 3 M4s
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 Limousine to transport ambassador, 3 Nissan notes to transport other staff.
Preffered Lot: We coundn't care less!
Misc. Info/Requests: No.

Name: Ali Leigh
Full Title (if applicable): Mrs Ali F Leigh
Shortened Title (if applicable): Mrs Leigh
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): Shortened title in most cases.
Date of Birth: 5th June 1957
Family Being Brought?: No
Medical Info: Has high risk of lung cancer.
Misc. Info/Requests: N/A.

Border Information
Medications Being Brought:N/A
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 5,000 Rhunnmarks.

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: N/A
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?: Yes.

Communique

Digitally Signed, Official Communication of the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Low Encryption. Do not replicate.

TO: The Republic of Agarntrop
RE: Embassy Application
CONTENTS:

With careful deliberation, we here at the Foreign Ministry have decided to ACCEPT your request of embassy construction. We will allow you to bring all that you requested. If Mrs. Leigh's Lung Cancer Risk becomes an issue, we request that you contact us with a suitable replacement. Thank you for your time, and we hope this will be the beginning of further diplomatic relations between our two peoples.

Your embassy will be located on 78 Breckendorf Street, in Rhunnich.
עם ישראל חי

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:00 am

Agarn Foreign Office

Official communication of the Agarn foreign office, IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE TO REPLICATE OR EDIT UNAUTHORISED, Low to Medium encryption level.

TO: The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland
ON THE SUBJECT OF: Embassy building.
CONTENTS:
Agarntrop is pleased that Rhunnland has accepted its embassy application, we too look for a good start to bright relations between our two great nations. We are pleased to announce that Mrs Ali F Leigh's flight is booked on the 19th August and will arrive at Rhunnich airport at 2pm. Before her flight other diplomatic staff will be arriving and entering the embassy preparing it for her arrival. Her lung cancer risk is not currently that large so we most likely will not be needing to replace her anytime soon. However, due to her lung cancer risk, ABSOLUTELY NO TOBACCO, RADON GAS OR CARCINOGENS OF ANY KIND are allowed in the embassy or in any building the ambassador goes on official visits to. We would also like to notify you that Agarntrop may consider starting its own embassy program sometime soon and Rhunnland would be more than welcome to participate. Thank you for reading.
Last edited by Agarntrop on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:23 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Democratic Republic of Viksberg
Informal Name of Nation: Viksberg
Government Form: Federal dominant-party semi-presidential constitutional republic
Head of State: President Juha Ojala
Head of Government: General Secretary Oleg Glagolev
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hans Tammi
Population: 67 million
Land Area: 3,872,831 km2 (1,495,272 sq mi)
Map (if available):

Has Your Nation Interacted With Rhunnland Before?: No
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: Not technically, but we are supporting the Syrian government in the war against Isis.
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?: WA, Eurasian Defense Organization (EDO), Eurasian Trade Community (ETC)
Why are you Interested in Eshtablishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?: We want to establish good relations with as many nations as possible.
Misc. Info: None

Economic Information
Currency: Viksbergian ruble
Currency Symbol: V
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): 1 NSD to 0.76 Viksbergian rubles
GDP: $1.454 trillion
GDP per Capita: $46,342
Major Exports: Machinery, information technology, oil, wood
Major Imports: Natural resources, automobiles, retail products
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?: No

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 10
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 12
Misc. Personnel: None
Weapons and Number Thereof: 10x AK-74M, 10x Makarov pistols
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 6x Chrysler 300
Preffered Lot: 77 Breckendorf St.
Misc. Info/Requests: None

Name: Daniel Knutsen
Full Title (if applicable): Mr. Ambassador of The United Democratic Republic of Viksberg to The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland, Daniel Knutsen
Shortened Title (if applicable): Ambassador Daniel Knutsen
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): Shortened title in most cases
Date of Birth: 11th of August, 1984
Family Being Brought?: None
Medical Info: N/A
Misc. Info/Requests: No

Border Information
Medications Being Brought: N/A
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 6,000 Viksbergian rubles

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=437420
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?: No

DO NOT REMOVE: Form FE-1.5
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am

Viksberg wrote:
(Image)

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Democratic Republic of Viksberg
Informal Name of Nation: Viksberg
Government Form: Federal dominant-party semi-presidential constitutional republic
Head of State: President Juha Ojala
Head of Government: General Secretary Oleg Glagolev
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hans Tammi
Population: 67 million
Land Area: 3,872,831 km2 (1,495,272 sq mi)
Map (if available): (Image)
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: Not technically, but we are supporting the Syrian government in the war against Isis.
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?: WA, Eurasian Defense Organization (EDO), Eurasian Trade Community (ETC)
Why are you Interested in Eshtablishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?: We want to establish good relations with as many nations as possible.
Misc. Info: None

Economic Information
Currency: Viksbergian ruble
Currency Symbol: V
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): 1 NSD to 0.76 Viksbergian rubles
GDP: $1.454 trillion
GDP per Capita: $46,342
Major Exports: Machinery, information technology, oil, wood
Major Imports: Natural resources, automobiles, retail products
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?: No

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 10
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 12
Misc. Personnel: None
Weapons and Number Thereof: 10x AK-74M, 10x Makarov pistols
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 6x Chrysler 300
Preffered Lot: 77 Breckendorf St.
Misc. Info/Requests: None

Name: Daniel Knutsen
Full Title (if applicable): Mr. Ambassador of The United Democratic Republic of Viksberg to The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland, Daniel Knutsen
Shortened Title (if applicable): Ambassador Daniel Knutsen
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): Shortened title in most cases
Date of Birth: 11th of August, 1984
Family Being Brought?: None
Medical Info: N/A
Misc. Info/Requests: No

Border Information
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 6,000 Viksbergian rubles

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=437420

Communique

Digitally Signed, Official Communication of the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Low Encryption. Do not replicate.

TO: The United Democratic Republic of Viksberg
CONTENTS:

With careful deliberation, we here at the Foreign Ministry have decided to ACCEPT your request of embassy construction. We will allow you to bring all that you requested. Ambassador Daniel Knutsen will be welcomed here in Rhunnich, and we hope this will be the beginning of further diplomatic relations between our two peoples.

Your request for your embassy to be located on 77 Breckendorf Street, in Rhunnich, has been approved.
עם ישראל חי

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:27 am

Ministry of External Affairs of the
People's Republic of Zhouran

To Mr Alfred von Halbrack, Rhunnlandian Minister of Foreign Affairs

The People's Republic of Zhouran shows strong interest in establishing an embassy in your nation and creating bilateral diplomatic relations between the two nations. While the two nations have differing politics that contrast from each other, the People's Republic of Zhouran strongly believes in the idea of non-aligned neutrality. As a result, it is important that two nations from different sides of the political spectrum should establish diplomatic relations as diplomacy itself is the most important tool of communication between two different parties.

National Information
Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Zhouran
Informal Name of Nation: Zhouran
Government Form: Stratocracy
Head of State: Senior Marshal Kang Yingyong as President of the State Presidium
Head of Government: Grand Admiral Tan Zhineng as Premier of the Central Council
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mrs Hadarong Shaokang as Minister of External Affairs
Population: 285,480,000
Land Area: N/A
Map (if available): N/A
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: None
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?: Order of Strategically Aligned Nations
Why are you Interested in Eshtablishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?: In order to promote peace and cooperation, as well as trade
Misc. Info: The PRZ follows a foreign policy of non-aligned neutrality, while a member of OSAN, the country prefers to use diplomatic neutrality

Economic Information
Currency: Zhouranese Yuan
Currency Symbol: ¥
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): ZN¥1.00 = NS$2.65
GDP: NS$21.764 trillion
GDP per Capita: NS$49,456 (nominal), NS$82,856 (PPP)
Major Exports: Zhouran generally exports raw materials, agricultural goods, petroleum, machinery, vehicles such as motor vehicles and maritime vessels, electronic devices, and sometimes weapons, at concessional prices
Major Imports: Zhouran generally imports consumer goods, industrial supplies, motor vehicles, crude oil (although Zhouran has one of the largest oil reserves in the world, the country prefers to conserve its reserves), food and beverages (mainly fruit and vegetables not grown in Zhouran as well as foreign goods), and lumber
Does Your Nation Commonly Use Tariffs?: Yes

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 12
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 0
Misc. Personnel: 2 chefs, 4 cooks
Weapons and Number Thereof: 10 × expandable polycarbonate batons, 10 × tasers, 10 × Type 89 pistol, 10 × Type 87-100 submachine gun, 10 × Type 92-400 assault rifle
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 × limousine, 3 × armored SUVs, 3 × non-armored pickup trucks
Preffered Lot: 15 Breckendorf St.
Misc. Info/Requests: N/A

Name: Chensunluo Bulundan
Full Title (if applicable): Ambassador Chensunluo Bulundan
Shortened Title (if applicable): Amb. Chensunluo Bulundan
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): N/A
Date of Birth: June 14, 1980
Family Being Brought?: Wife, son
Medical Info: None

Border Information
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought: Zhouranese-made vodka and wine
Tobacco Being Brought: Zhouranese cigars
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: Up to ZN¥9,500

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Not at the moment

The People's Republic of Zhouran hopes to see a relationship of harmony and prosperity between two great nations.

Regards, Hadarong Shaokang, Minister of External Affairs

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:08 pm

This communique is delivered to the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Esteemed ministers of Rhunnland,

It is with the highest hopes and greatest honor that we send this communication and offer of friendship to your illustrious nation, with the intention of bringing our peoples and countries together in harmony and prosperity. With the spirit of goodwill in our hearts and the olive branch in our hands, we humbly stand before you with open arms, wishing nothing more than to see our great nations standing shoulder to shoulder and declaring our brotherhood to the world.

Although some might consider this communication as abrupt or, God forbid, uninvited, a glance at our states' intertwined histories and cultures would reveal that we are already bound together, culturally and historically if not diplomatically. Our people share a common heritage, a proud lineage that we would be remiss to disregard. In conclusion, it is past due for our storied countries to join in fraternal union, and the first step towards such a noble cause is the opening of a Capilean embassy in Rhunnich, and a Rhunnlandian embassy in Saxtonburg, if you should be so convivial.

You will find attached a completed application for the establishment of an embassy in Rhunnich; we have selected a property on Wilhelm Road, unless your ministries deign that another spot would be more appropriate for the physical manifestation of our nations' relationship. We hope that you receive this communique well, that it is accepted, and that it paves the way to greater and grander cooperation between our glorious countries.

Witness the hand and seal of the Grand Duke:

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Grand Duchy of Nova Capile
Informal Name of Nation: Nova Capile, Capile
Government Form: Anocracy
Head of State: Grand Duke Klaus I
Head of Government: Reichskanzler Wilhelm Knott
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Kalvin Englebert
Population: ~400,000,000 metropolitan population; ~800,000,000 colonial population
Land Area: 103,599 km²
Map (if available): Capilean Metropole, with protectorates in light green
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: No
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?: None
Why are you Interested in Establishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?: Yes
Misc. Info: N/A

Economic Information
Currency: Capilean Reichsmark
Currency Symbol: ℛℳ
Currency Conversion to NSD: 1ℛℳ = $1.73
GDP: $23.5 trillion
GDP per Capita: $57,500
Major Exports: Timber, Coal, Rare Metals, Weapons, Vehicles, Manufactured Goods
Major Imports: Oil, Chemicals, Precious Metals, Vehicles, Pharmaceuticals, Specialized Equipment

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 2 Envoys, 1 Military Attaché, 1 Scientific Attaché, 1 Economic Attaché
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 6 Assistants, 12 Secretaries
Security Personnel (max 10): 1 Stoßtrupp Security Chief, 9 Stoßtrupp Soldiers
Misc. Personnel: 1 Private Chef, 1 Chauffer, 6 Matienence Staff
Weapons and Number Thereof: 10 Pistols, 14 Tasers, 10 Batons
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet, 2 armored Mercedes-Benz G-63 SUVs, 1 Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman Guard limousine
Preferred Lot: 78 Wilhelm Rd.

Name: Johannes Graft
Full Title: His Excellency, Dr. Johannes Graft
Shortened Title: Dr. Johannes Graft
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles: Dr. Graft would prefer for his shortened title to be used at all times, unless he is being announced to someone of particularly high placement
Date of Birth: 19 September 1955 (62 years of age)
Family Being Brought?: N/A
Medical Info: Dr. Graft has weak knees, and it is possible that more conditions will develop due to his age
Misc. Info/Requests: Dr. Graft would much appreciate it if there were no stairs, or if there was an elevator in addition to or in lieu of stairs, in the embassy, due to his medical conditions.

Border Information
Tobacco Being Brought: A dozen cases of premium cigars
Medications Being Brought: Pain medication
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 10,000 ℛℳ with which to furnish the embassy

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Yes
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?: As maintenance staff only

Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Zhouran wrote:
(Image)
Ministry of External Affairs of the
People's Republic of Zhouran

To Mr Alfred von Halbrack, Rhunnlandian Minister of Foreign Affairs

The People's Republic of Zhouran shows strong interest in establishing an embassy in your nation and creating bilateral diplomatic relations between the two nations. While the two nations have differing politics that contrast from each other, the People's Republic of Zhouran strongly believes in the idea of non-aligned neutrality. As a result, it is important that two nations from different sides of the political spectrum should establish diplomatic relations as diplomacy itself is the most important tool of communication between two different parties.

(Image)

National Information
Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Zhouran
Informal Name of Nation: Zhouran
Government Form: Stratocracy
Head of State: Senior Marshal Kang Yingyong as President of the State Presidium
Head of Government: Grand Admiral Tan Zhineng as Premier of the Central Council
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mrs Hadarong Shaokang as Minister of External Affairs
Population: 285,480,000
Land Area: N/A
Map (if available): N/A
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: None
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?: Order of Strategically Aligned Nations
Why are you Interested in Eshtablishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?: In order to promote peace and cooperation, as well as trade
Misc. Info: The PRZ follows a foreign policy of non-aligned neutrality, while a member of OSAN, the country prefers to use diplomatic neutrality

Economic Information
Currency: Zhouranese Yuan
Currency Symbol: ¥
Currency Conversion to NSD (if available): ZN¥1.00 = NS$2.65
GDP: NS$21.764 trillion
GDP per Capita: NS$49,456 (nominal), NS$82,856 (PPP)
Major Exports: Zhouran generally exports raw materials, agricultural goods, petroleum, machinery, vehicles such as motor vehicles and maritime vessels, electronic devices, and sometimes weapons, at concessional prices
Major Imports: Zhouran generally imports consumer goods, industrial supplies, motor vehicles, crude oil (although Zhouran has one of the largest oil reserves in the world, the country prefers to conserve its reserves), food and beverages (mainly fruit and vegetables not grown in Zhouran as well as foreign goods), and lumber

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 12
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 0
Misc. Personnel: 2 chefs, 4 cooks
Weapons and Number Thereof: 10 × expandable polycarbonate batons, 10 × tasers, 10 × Type 89 pistol, 10 × Type 87-100 submachine gun, 10 × Type 92-400 assault rifle
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 × limousine, 3 × armored SUVs, 3 × non-armored pickup trucks
Preffered Lot: 15 Breckendorf St.

Name: Chensunluo Bulundan
Full Title (if applicable): Ambassador Chensunluo Bulundan
Shortened Title (if applicable): Amb. Chensunluo Bulundan
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles (if applicable): N/A
Date of Birth: June 14, 1980
Family Being Brought?: Wife, son
Medical Info: None

Border Information
Foodstuff/Edible Articles Being Brought: Zhouranese-made vodka and wine
Tobacco Being Brought: Zhouranese cigars
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: Up to ZN¥9,500

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Not at the moment

The People's Republic of Zhouran hopes to see a relationship of harmony and prosperity between two great nations.

Regards, Hadarong Shaokang, Minister of External Affairs

Communique

TO: The People's Republic of Zhouran
CONTENTS:

With careful deliberation, we here at the Foreign Ministry have decided to ACCEPT your request of embassy construction. We will allow you to bring all that you requested. Ambassador Chensunluo Bulundan will be welcomed here in Rhunnich, and we hope this will be the beginning of further diplomatic relations between our two peoples.

Your embassy will be located on 15 Breckendorf Street, in Rhunnich, as you requested.
עם ישראל חי

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:01 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:

(Image)

This communique is delivered to the Rhunnlandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Esteemed ministers of Rhunnland,

It is with the highest hopes and greatest honor that we send this communication and offer of friendship to your illustrious nation, with the intention of bringing our peoples and countries together in harmony and prosperity. With the spirit of goodwill in our hearts and the olive branch in our hands, we humbly stand before you with open arms, wishing nothing more than to see our great nations standing shoulder to shoulder and declaring our brotherhood to the world.

Although some might consider this communication as abrupt or, God forbid, uninvited, a glance at our states' intertwined histories and cultures would reveal that we are already bound together, culturally and historically if not diplomatically. Our people share a common heritage, a proud lineage that we would be remiss to disregard. In conclusion, it is past due for our storied countries to join in fraternal union, and the first step towards such a noble cause is the opening of a Capilean embassy in Rhunnich, and a Rhunnlandian embassy in Saxtonburg, if you should be so convivial.

You will find attached a completed application for the establishment of an embassy in Rhunnich; we have selected a property on Wilhelm Road, unless your ministries deign that another spot would be more appropriate for the physical manifestation of our nations' relationship. We hope that you receive this communique well, that it is accepted, and that it paves the way to greater and grander cooperation between our glorious countries.

Witness the hand and seal of the Grand Duke:

(Image)

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Grand Duchy of Nova Capile
Informal Name of Nation: Nova Capile, Capile
Government Form: Anocracy
Head of State: Grand Duke Klaus I
Head of Government: Reichskanzler Wilhelm Knott
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Kalvin Englebert
Population: ~400,000,000 metropolitan population; ~800,000,000 colonial population
Land Area: 103,599 km²
Map (if available): Capilean Metropole, with protectorates in light green
Is Your Nation Currently At War, if so, with Whom?: No
Which International Organisations/Alliances is your Nation a Member of?: None
Why are you Interested in Establishing Formal Relations With Rhunnland?: Yes
Misc. Info: N/A

Economic Information
Currency: Capilean Reichsmark
Currency Symbol: ℛℳ
Currency Conversion to NSD: 1ℛℳ = $1.73
GDP: $23.5 trillion
GDP per Capita: $57,500
Major Exports: Timber, Coal, Rare Metals, Weapons, Vehicles, Manufactured Goods
Major Imports: Oil, Chemicals, Precious Metals, Vehicles, Pharmaceuticals, Specialized Equipment

Embassy Information
Diplomatic Personnel (excluding Ambassador; max 15): 2 Envoys, 1 Military Attaché, 1 Scientific Attaché, 1 Economic Attaché
Clerical Personnel (max 25): 6 Assistants, 12 Secretaries
Security Personnel (max 10): 1 Stoßtrupp Security Chief, 9 Stoßtrupp Soldiers
Misc. Personnel: 1 Private Chef, 1 Chauffer, 6 Matienence Staff
Weapons and Number Thereof: 10 Pistols, 14 Tasers, 10 Batons
Vehicles and Number Thereof: 1 Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet, 2 armored Mercedes-Benz G-63 SUVs, 1 Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman Guard limousine
Preferred Lot: 78 Wilhelm Rd.

Name: Johannes Graft
Full Title: His Excellency, Dr. Johannes Graft
Shortened Title: Dr. Johannes Graft
Describe Circumstances for use of Full and Shortened Titles: Dr. Graft would prefer for his shortened title to be used at all times, unless he is being announced to someone of particularly high placement
Date of Birth: 19 September 1955 (62 years of age)
Family Being Brought?: N/A
Medical Info: Dr. Graft has weak knees, and it is possible that more conditions will develop due to his age
Misc. Info/Requests: Dr. Graft would much appreciate it if there were no stairs, or if there was an elevator in addition to or in lieu of stairs, in the embassy, due to his medical conditions.

Border Information
Tobacco Being Brought: A dozen cases of premium cigars
Medications Being Brought: Pain medication
Substantial Physical Currency Being Brought: 10,000 ℛℳ with which to furnish the embassy

Other Information
Would You Like us to Construct an Embassy in your Nation? If so, provide a link: Yes
Do You Plan on Hiring Rhunnlandian Citizens and/or Residents as Staff?: As maintenance staff only

Communique

TO: The Grand Duchy of Nova Capile
CONTENTS:

With careful deliberation, we here at the Foreign Ministry have decided to ACCEPT your request of embassy construction. We will allow you to bring all that you requested. Ambassador Johannes Graft will be welcomed here in Rhunnich, and we will gladly pay for any renovations of the building relating to Dr. Graft's medical condition. The employment of Rhunnlandian citizens/residents will be allowed. We hope this will be the beginning of further diplomatic relations between our two peoples.

Your embassy will be located on 78 Wilhelm Road, in Rhunnich, as you requested.
[/quote]
עם ישראל חי

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information