NATION

PASSWORD

Iltoan Parliament Elections

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Vote For Your Party!

Poll ended at Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:52 am

Marxist Party
9%
The Democratic Alliance
41%
Conservative Party
4%
Lions Association
1%
Fascist Party
26%
Royal Alliance
8%
Ilto Revolutionary Party
1%
Nationalist Union
10%

Total votes : 220

Ilto
Civilian

Founded: Jul 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Iltoan Parliament Elections

Postby Ilto » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:52 am

The first Iltoan Parliament Elections are here and it's time to decide how the parliament will look like for the next 4 years! Only 5 parties will get seats in the parliament and the winner party's chairman will become the 1st Iltoan Prime Minister!

Marxist Party- Led by Harakan Tarep, the Marxist Party is one of the oldest political parties in Ilto, dating back to 1889. The Marxist Party values social equality above all else, wheteher it be income or healthcare or everything else. Their biggest political rival are none other than the Fascist Party and things have been messy with them being on the same side. Will the Marxists get in the First Parliament? That's up to you to decide.

The Democratic Alliance- Led by Marouan Beling, the Democratic Alliance is a fresh, new party eager to get on track by winning the elections. The Democratic Alliance values civil rights and political freedom as the pillars of a great nation. Vote for The Democratic Alliance to lead Ilto on a path of democracy.

Conservative Party- Led by Nigel Farley, the Conservatives are the oldest party out there, as they were founded in 1870. The Conservatives are the most succsesful party in Ilto with almost half of the representatives being associated with The Conservative Party. They are often criticised for slowing down progress, but sometimes their use of tradition and old values are what gets Ilto in the next chapter.

Lions Association- Led by Ronald Rump, the Lions Association is a strong party with 50 years of history. Capitalist in their mindset, the Lions Association thrives for economic growth in Ilto as the Iltoan economy is not the strongest that there is. The party's weak point is it's chairman: Ronald Rump who is known as a controversial figure in Ilto. Being a Banker, he knows what will help the economy, but the accusation of rape and sexual assault have hurt his ratings many times.

Fascist Party- Led by Mao Stalin-Hitler, the so called "Nazis of Ilto" are trying to get a spot in the First Iltoan Parliament. Often called a disgrace to Ilto, the black horses of the election value authoritarianism and a one-party state as the things necessaryfor a great government. Will they manage to overcome their struggle? That's up to you.

Royal Alliance- Led by Remo Dabulus.In 1944, past kings of Ilto got together and made a political party. Led by former King Remo II, they believe monarchy is the best form of government for Ilto. Enjoying past success and support from King Kali, a spot in the parliament seems guaranteed for them.

Ilto Revolutionary Party- Led by Renee Hafield, the Ilto Revolutionary Party consists of fromer high ranking military personnel. The Revolutionary Party support the military and think that it is the most essential part of Ilto. If Ilto Revolutionary Party wins the election, Ilto will probably become a superpower.

Nationalist Union- Led by Houffras Midzjandi, the Nationalist Union is the most patriotic party in this election. The centrist party main goal is to protect the interests of Ilto's citizens. Their passion for Ilto is visible in their decisions, but not always it goes as planned. Still, the party is eager to win and maybe the best decisions are made by the people who care about Ilto the most.
Last edited by Ilto on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Angria
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Angria » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:41 am

As the polling stations are opening early in the morning, news spread that the elections may already have been compromised. People clad in all black and with masked faces have occupied polling stations all over the country, hanging banners from the windows and blocking entrances. Watching from a safe distance, one may recognize the colors red and black, circle-A symbols and signs styled like ballots with a ticked box reading "None of the above".
Seriously, you can't link to a thread like this in Anarchy without including an anarchist option in the poll :roll:
the People of East Angria, a.k.a. the Anarchist Commune of Sassony a free territory covering most of the Low Countries, northern and western Germany, and continental Denmark, with a distinct social anarchist, pacifist, and solarpunk vibe.
This nation uses all Nation States stats except where it doesn't make sense. See our Factbook for more information.

Crato
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crato » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:07 am

>Mao Stalin-Hitler

Can this get any better?
Existence is a sin.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:16 am

Ilto wrote:Fascist Party- Led by Mao Stalin-Hitler

:?

I have cast my vote.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kita-Hinode
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kita-Hinode » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:21 am

The Hinodejin Empire, whose region Esportiva got spammed with a link to this, suggests that instead of having a Parliament, Ilto should become a Hinodejin protectorate under the order of the most esteemed Empress Satomi the Second. That way, the nation could focus on more productive matters such as NS Sports and avoid doing things like spamming other region's RMB for your own thread.
Let the sun burn my eyes / Let it burn my back
At the beach / In my dreams / But you still
Champion: WC 75 and 76, CoH 74, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41, CE 21 and 24
hinodezenbaitai.co.hi/sports

The IC follow-up to Northern Sunrise Islands / Demonym: Hinodejin (singular, plural)

Fetra
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Fetra » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:38 am

I see well that thanks to my corruption and network of agreements, I can get good results to ensure that the royal alliance will win the parliamentary elections. :clap: --- it's only a funny RP joke , im' not corrupt anyone I'm only happy to see the Royal Alliance winnn! ;) ;)
Last edited by Fetra on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:15 am

This seems more like RP than Game Play.......
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:22 am

Since this appears to be roleplaying with your nation, I moved the thread to FNI.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:41 am

Ilto wrote:>>> The first Iltoan Parliament Elections are here
>>> the Marxist Party is one of the oldest political parties in Ilto, dating back to 1889
>>> the Conservatives are the oldest party out there, as they were founded in 1870
>>> almost half of the representatives [are] being associated with The Conservative Party
>>> the Lions Association is a strong party with 50 years of history
>>> In 1944, past kings of Ilto got together and made a political party

OOCly... yeah, we still have a huge gap in Iltoan canon here. What was there before there was the Iltoan Parliament, if parties and legislators already existed in the first place?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information