NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Natalist Policies in Your Nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Thermodolia has a population of ~5 Billion. As such there are no natalist policies in Thermodolia. There are however programs which promote adoption over natural births in Thermodolia
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

De Almerland
Attaché

Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby De Almerland » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:41 am

The government of Almerland has introduced tax-breaks to incentivize having children and to ease the financial burden of parenting. tax breaks start after having a second child, and caps out after 5 children. This was introduced in 2003 in response to falling birth rates and to ensure a strong workforce in the future, the initiative has increased fertility rates from 1.72 (2003) to 2.03 (2017).
A Dutch nation located on the continent of Lira, known for its confectionery, aircrafts, architecture, and strict cleanliness laws (surprisingly drugs are not listed)
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Equal wages,Welfare for lazy people, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Anti-Russia sentiment,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information