NATION

PASSWORD

New Wolvers' Bureau of questions [Q&A]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

New Wolvers' Bureau of questions [Q&A]

Postby New Wolvers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:22 am

Image

Following the latest legislation act "Too Many Questions Unanswered", the Bureau of Questions and suggestions is open.
The incaricated officers of the Bureau will accept questions, suggestions, gifts, and discussion to all international powers without any kind of discrimination.
The Bureau will accept any kind of questions to the current President himself, the governors of the five states or the staff working for the government.
The list of current governors of the states are as follow:

New Wolvers' state: Paul Jameson
New Veronika state: Katerina Petrova
Yugo State: Marco Rigoni-Paolini
Pyre State: Ronaldo Alejandro Rosalba-Perez
Hale's Autonomous Republic: Felicity Mann
Yes is a Q&A. Ask me any kind of question, both IC and OOC.
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110

User avatar
South Caleblan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 518
Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Heya, its me. ( Berabtoba, you probably knew that because i just tell you earlier)

This is Q&A right? If so
How do you create UP regional map? And what should i used to create a map?
A nation located in Asia. Our nation is ranked 8/10


NS Puppet:
Berantoba
Greater Indonesia Republic
Limberwisk Republic

No NS stats used and classification

User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Wolvers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 pm

South Caleblan wrote:Heya, its me. ( Berabtoba, you probably knew that because i just tell you earlier)

This is Q&A right? If so
How do you create UP regional map? And what should i used to create a map?

IC: Our finest geographists of the Neo Wolverian Institute of Geographics of Wenceslav are the best at writing the map of the finest continent that hosts our nation.

OOC: I use photoshop.
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110

User avatar
South Caleblan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 518
Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:47 pm

New Wolvers wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:Heya, its me. ( Berabtoba, you probably knew that because i just tell you earlier)

This is Q&A right? If so
How do you create UP regional map? And what should i used to create a map?

IC: Our finest geographists of the Neo Wolverian Institute of Geographics of Wenceslav are the best at writing the map of the finest continent that hosts our nation.

OOC: I use photoshop.

Ok. But how to download Photoshop?
A nation located in Asia. Our nation is ranked 8/10


NS Puppet:
Berantoba
Greater Indonesia Republic
Limberwisk Republic

No NS stats used and classification

User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Wolvers » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:11 pm

/bump
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110

User avatar
Hediacrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 591
Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Hediacrana » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:43 pm

New Wolvers wrote:That could be applied to Chad and Romania, and I have a funny story about this too.
/skip


Okay, I'll bite :) So what's that funny story about your flag?
"Humanity today is sunken, but it shall rise again once it has found its vital energies and creative forces. A time will follow in which humans, devoted both to themselves and to their surroundings, will once again climb mountains together to celebrate the renewal of life with fire and light." ~ Gustav Landauer.

User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Wolvers » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Hediacrana wrote:
New Wolvers wrote:That could be applied to Chad and Romania, and I have a funny story about this too.
/skip


Okay, I'll bite :) So what's that funny story about your flag?

the funny story behind the flag, that unfortunately is not the neo wolverian flag's story so...
OOC: This is a real story that happened about the flag colors of Romania. My dad works in a printshop which has as a logo the primary colorus, Cyan, Yellow and Magenta, disposed much alike the romanian flag, but one can see that it is no flag.
One day, a romanian truck driver arrives to deliver paper, and so the trucker asked to my dad "Hey, do romanians work here?"
As my dad was confused, he answered no, and so the man said "Well, I asked because there's the romanian flag"
This was the supposed romanian flag:[spoiler="romanian" flag]Image[/spoiler]
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110

User avatar
Zitravgrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1108
Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

"Fair day, isn't it? If you can remember, you have inquired about our AI rights before. Hereby, we are going to ask the same questions. How are AI treated in your nation? When did AI citizenship was introduced? And. most importantly, what decides if an AI is a citizen or not? Salutations to you."
- Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky
"Order and Solidarity under the Blue Banner!"
LeadersQ&AOverview, Policies and NSstatsEmbassyOOC Things
Zitravgrad (Зітравград) is a late PMT unicameral semi-presidential nation with a convoluted form of state capitalism backed by technocrats. A post-nuclear war tundra wasteland, the nation has the aesthetics of 19th-20th century Eastern Slavic world, complicated by post-steampunk sci-fi vibe. It has strong energy, mining and pharmaceutical industries but with stagnant agricultural sector. Currently going for a cultural revival and huge retconning, and it's been only ten years since Independence War. Lowkey a political black comedy with occasional serious gags. Flag: A wasteland patrol by me
News Outlet: First Page | Latest News

User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Wolvers » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Fair day, isn't it? If you can remember, you have inquired about our AI rights before. Hereby, we are going to ask the same questions. How are AI treated in your nation? When did AI citizenship was introduced? And. most importantly, what decides if an AI is a citizen or not? Salutations to you."
- Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky

"Well, to answer the first question, AI citizens are treated like normal people, with the same rights and obbligations as the average neo wolvierian, thus they are protected in all aspects, from discrimination to mismanagement of AI workers. AI citizenship was conceived in the year 1986 but got first issued in date February 3rd, 1994 to Robert Omnes, a post-bot 3121 who passed the Turing test and psychological evaluations, effectively making it a sentient being. Personal questions like memory of his life as well as their thoughts on politics, life and all that concerns humanity were asked, and they gave answers normally. Hope the answers were fulfilling of your request"
-Karen Denallia, Bureau of Questions and Suggestions current officer
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110

User avatar
Zitravgrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1108
Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:41 pm

"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that Russian, English, French and German are the more preferred languages. Italian and other Auropian (European) languages come as secondary. For Oriental languages, we only have experts in Chinese, Korean and Japanese."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education
"Order and Solidarity under the Blue Banner!"
LeadersQ&AOverview, Policies and NSstatsEmbassyOOC Things
Zitravgrad (Зітравград) is a late PMT unicameral semi-presidential nation with a convoluted form of state capitalism backed by technocrats. A post-nuclear war tundra wasteland, the nation has the aesthetics of 19th-20th century Eastern Slavic world, complicated by post-steampunk sci-fi vibe. It has strong energy, mining and pharmaceutical industries but with stagnant agricultural sector. Currently going for a cultural revival and huge retconning, and it's been only ten years since Independence War. Lowkey a political black comedy with occasional serious gags. Flag: A wasteland patrol by me
News Outlet: First Page | Latest News

User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Wolvers » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that Russian, English, French and German are the more preferred languages. Italian and other Auropian (European) languages come as secondary. For Oriental languages, we only have experts in Chinese, Korean and Japanese."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education

Image


To : Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education
From : Magdalena Hicks, External Affairs secretaire


Dear Doctor Ivan F. Belinsky

To answer your questions, we would like to reccomend our minister of education of New Wolvers Dr. Kolja Omnes' works. Native to the state of New Veronika, Dr. Omnes is a russian-speaker Omniborg 6700, writer of "Don't be afraid of wolves: guide to the backforests of New Wolvers", and "The killer of Celauria".
The first book, as it can be noted, is just a normal guide to most of the people, but in reality it tells the story of our founding fathers, of how many werewolves sought refuge in what now is New Wolvers' state to escape persecution and how the nation grew up, to this day, where the writer hopes to see a good and stable future.
The second book instead is a rewriting in classic fiction of a tale told by the italian settlers of Celauria: the tale was that the ghost of Natalino Passeri, the head of state of the Republic of Yugone, was haunting the whole settlement due to the governor of the Celauria region being the grandgrandson of the killer, and as a vendetta they are aiming to kill children. The protagonist, detective Ernest Paulson, is called to investigate who really is the assasin. Unfortunately we cannot tell you how it ends, but we can suggest to present those two books to teach two things as well: history of a country, and how to not to fall into superstition.

We hope the answer was what you were aiming for.

Signed, Magdalena Hicks,
External Affairs secretaire
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110

User avatar
Tinhampton
Senator
 
Posts: 4878
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Nobody expects the Tinhamptonian inquisition!

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:30 pm

All questions are IN-CHARACTER.

ON PRESIDENT MARK ROMAGNOLI (UNREAD) (again, IC questions, although you admit in the factbook on him that he is based on the player behind NW)
  • How did Mark Romagnoli become President aged just 32? How old was President D'Annuncio when she took office? What happened to President McCree? And are presidents limited to one term, or do they just suffer misfortune on a regular basis?
  • President D'Annuncio held office "from 1999 to 2004." Surely this must mean that President Romagnoli should have taken office in 2014 (or - gasp... 2019), or did President McCree resign in 2017?
  • More to the point, how did Romagnoli become President in the first place, if he had to hide who he really was in favour of a human persona for both the election campaign and the first year-and-a-half of his presidency? Who/What was Romagnoli's public face for all that time? Surely there would have been people who saw him as a film director who knew of his wolvery? Have all previous presidents been Homo sapiens? How has last Saturday's revelation affected his polling figures?
  • For all his film-directing fame and fortune (and my confident presumption that there's an Internet or equivalent in New Wolvers), how can Romagnoli's spouse and children - if they even exist in the first place - be so remarkably well-concealed? Is it known if Romagnoli's parents were wolves themselves?
  • "Mark Romagnoli is known to be a kind person, always helping the ones in need - be it a nation who need economical support or the neighbor next door who has to pay the rent but ran out of money." How has this been put into action?
  • Why did Romagnoli use the pseudonym "Unread" in designing Utopia notes?
  • How could the Happiness Act have led to such a rapid, steep drop in overdose fatalities? What were previous policies concerning recreational drugs and medical marijuana?
  • Which rights has Romagnoli "estabilished and, in a way, even written permanently?"
  • Was the Fronte Liberazione Yugone affected significantly after the Dissolution Act?
  • What can you tell me about the 10th of August's constitutional referendum? What was so significant that happened 20 years ago that made it "what the country needed since 1998?"
  • How many Saxxies has Romagnoli won? Can he be legitimately considered the greatest film director in the nation's history? How did he do all this and then get elected as President so early in life?
  • What does President Romagnoli plan to do upon retirement (or failure to win re-election, or impeachment, or whatever?) Or is that also well-concealed?
  • What is heteroflexibility?
  • What, for that matter, is "kurva?"
  • How does membership of the Universal Pact conflict with Romagnoli's aspirations for Eurofederalism?

CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUES (any reference to Articles are to those in the Constitution)
  • Although President Romagnoli opposes the death penalty, the Constitution says nothing on the matter. What about the law in general?
  • When has Article 9 (as well as Article 9, Paragraph I) ever been invoked?
  • Why are sentinent AIs that lose their sentinence required to maintain their citizenship?
  • Tell me more about the politics surrounding Enclave City, New Veronika.
  • Can New Wolvers be described as more socialist or capitalist? What is the composition of the national parliament? How are each of the political parties polling right now?
  • What policies is the government currently enforcing in each major area, at home and abroad?
  • How do Italian, Spanish, Czech and English all converge as official languages in one nation?
  • Article 15 stipulates that "The constituency can accuse the president or any political figure shall they go outside constitutional limits." What is the constituency?
  • Article 19 deems "every entity who shares the likings of humans" as a human. Are there any figures that disaggregate data depending on whether one is a human or a given human-like entity?
  • What is the Common Road Code Policy?
  • Why is it illegal to convert Euros or Utopias into some other currency? How does such a provision affect holidaymakers, or can New Wolvers have no control over what happens at exchange bureaus abroad?
  • Why are 500-euro notes not legal tender in New Wolvers, and why is it illegal to spend upwards of €3,000 in cash?

MISCELLANEOUS
  • There is a left-leaning, pro-Political Forces party called "the Trainwreck." How do they manage to succeed with a name like that?
  • Are there any major Eurosceptic forces in New Wolverian politics, or is the populace by and large pro-EU?
  • Why do all states have the same seal on their flags, Hale AR excepted?
  • What data is collected by New Wolvers on religion? It is known that President Romagnoli is an atheist.
  • Why do so many robots have the surname "Omnes?"
  • How did Heavy Island get its name?
  • Doesn't the New Wolvers mainland look like a seated wolf?
  • Beyond Dr Kolja Omnes, are there any noteworthy AIs/robots in New Wolvers?
  • How stringent is New Wolvers' gun control?
  • Tell me more about the Fronte Liberazione Yugone.
  • Why does the four-letter code on the Hale AR's license plates read SXTN rather than something more informative?
  • Every other holiday I can understand, but what is the significance of the 27th of January, 12th of February, 15th of August, 29th of September and 17th of December to New Wolvers? Who was Saint Jakub of Celauria? How must your workers feel having 24 days of state-defined holiday?
  • What sentence was given to Paul T.?
  • How does a sport become a sport in New Wolvers? Is bridge, for instance, chess (which isn't actually an Olympic sport, unless you have a different canon to the real world!), or darts deemed a sport?
  • What explains the all-male and all-female army units?
* Mayor: Saffron Howard (UCP; libertarian)
* Foreign Minister: Ryan Terrence (TLP)
* WA Delegate-Ambassador: Alexander Smith (NatSov)
* WA Assistant: Bianca Venkman (IntFed)
* Nat'l Football Team Manager: Rachel Coltfield (TIN)
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (trigram TIN, pop. 319,372): Factbooks, Tin Stronk!
Football: Cup of Harmony 73 Champions - KPB rank 37th (19.84pts) - UICA rank 71st (3.375pts)
Author/Co-Author: SC#250, SC#251, SC#267
XXI.XI.MMXVIII - NPO DELENDA EST!

User avatar
New Wolvers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Wolvers » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:23 am

Tinhampton wrote:All questions are IN-CHARACTER.

ON PRESIDENT MARK ROMAGNOLI (UNREAD) (again, IC questions, although you admit in the factbook on him that he is based on the player behind NW)
  • How did Mark Romagnoli become President aged just 32? How old was President D'Annuncio when she took office? What happened to President McCree? And are presidents limited to one term, or do they just suffer misfortune on a regular basis?
  • President D'Annuncio held office "from 1999 to 2004." Surely this must mean that President Romagnoli should have taken office in 2014 (or - gasp... 2019), or did President McCree resign in 2017?
  • More to the point, how did Romagnoli become President in the first place, if he had to hide who he really was in favour of a human persona for both the election campaign and the first year-and-a-half of his presidency? Who/What was Romagnoli's public face for all that time? Surely there would have been people who saw him as a film director who knew of his wolvery? Have all previous presidents been Homo sapiens? How has last Saturday's revelation affected his polling figures?
  • For all his film-directing fame and fortune (and my confident presumption that there's an Internet or equivalent in New Wolvers), how can Romagnoli's spouse and children - if they even exist in the first place - be so remarkably well-concealed? Is it known if Romagnoli's parents were wolves themselves?
  • "Mark Romagnoli is known to be a kind person, always helping the ones in need - be it a nation who need economical support or the neighbor next door who has to pay the rent but ran out of money." How has this been put into action?
  • Why did Romagnoli use the pseudonym "Unread" in designing Utopia notes?
  • How could the Happiness Act have led to such a rapid, steep drop in overdose fatalities? What were previous policies concerning recreational drugs and medical marijuana?
  • Which rights has Romagnoli "estabilished and, in a way, even written permanently?"
  • Was the Fronte Liberazione Yugone affected significantly after the Dissolution Act?
  • What can you tell me about the 10th of August's constitutional referendum? What was so significant that happened 20 years ago that made it "what the country needed since 1998?"
  • How many Saxxies has Romagnoli won? Can he be legitimately considered the greatest film director in the nation's history? How did he do all this and then get elected as President so early in life?
  • What does President Romagnoli plan to do upon retirement (or failure to win re-election, or impeachment, or whatever?) Or is that also well-concealed?
  • What is heteroflexibility?
  • What, for that matter, is "kurva?"
  • How does membership of the Universal Pact conflict with Romagnoli's aspirations for Eurofederalism?

CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUES (any reference to Articles are to those in the Constitution)
  • Although President Romagnoli opposes the death penalty, the Constitution says nothing on the matter. What about the law in general?
  • When has Article 9 (as well as Article 9, Paragraph I) ever been invoked?
  • Why are sentinent AIs that lose their sentinence required to maintain their citizenship?
  • Tell me more about the politics surrounding Enclave City, New Veronika.
  • Can New Wolvers be described as more socialist or capitalist? What is the composition of the national parliament? How are each of the political parties polling right now?
  • What policies is the government currently enforcing in each major area, at home and abroad?
  • How do Italian, Spanish, Czech and English all converge as official languages in one nation?
  • Article 15 stipulates that "The constituency can accuse the president or any political figure shall they go outside constitutional limits." What is the constituency?
  • Article 19 deems "every entity who shares the likings of humans" as a human. Are there any figures that disaggregate data depending on whether one is a human or a given human-like entity?
  • What is the Common Road Code Policy?
  • Why is it illegal to convert Euros or Utopias into some other currency? How does such a provision affect holidaymakers, or can New Wolvers have no control over what happens at exchange bureaus abroad?
  • Why are 500-euro notes not legal tender in New Wolvers, and why is it illegal to spend upwards of €3,000 in cash?

MISCELLANEOUS
  • There is a left-leaning, pro-Political Forces party called "the Trainwreck." How do they manage to succeed with a name like that?
  • Are there any major Eurosceptic forces in New Wolverian politics, or is the populace by and large pro-EU?
  • Why do all states have the same seal on their flags, Hale AR excepted?
  • What data is collected by New Wolvers on religion? It is known that President Romagnoli is an atheist.
  • Why do so many robots have the surname "Omnes?"
  • How did Heavy Island get its name?
  • Doesn't the New Wolvers mainland look like a seated wolf?
  • Beyond Dr Kolja Omnes, are there any noteworthy AIs/robots in New Wolvers?
  • How stringent is New Wolvers' gun control?
  • Tell me more about the Fronte Liberazione Yugone.
  • Why does the four-letter code on the Hale AR's license plates read SXTN rather than something more informative?
  • Every other holiday I can understand, but what is the significance of the 27th of January, 12th of February, 15th of August, 29th of September and 17th of December to New Wolvers? Who was Saint Jakub of Celauria? How must your workers feel having 24 days of state-defined holiday?
  • What sentence was given to Paul T.?
  • How does a sport become a sport in New Wolvers? Is bridge, for instance, chess (which isn't actually an Olympic sport, unless you have a different canon to the real world!), or darts deemed a sport?
  • What explains the all-male and all-female army units?


Image


To : Whoever may concern in Tinhampton
From : President Mark Romagnoli


Dear Sir/Madam
In order to answer your questions, I, the Presdident of the Federal Republic States, have decided to answer myself.
So let's start with the questions about my persona:
1) As the Federal Republic States of New Wolvers is a Federal republic, votes do happen based on candidates. We do not go by age, and I am the first very youngest after madam D'Annunzion, whose got in charge at 27 years old after winning the elections.
2) President McCree unfortunately died during his term at age 76 on date February 5th, 2016. Elections were held to find a new leader. Every president can have a maximum of three terms.
3) People in New Wolvers do not consider how their candidates look and what do they do in private life, they mostly see the programs given.
4) Unfortunately the concealment is based on menaces received. I as a leader do want to expose myself in case of dangers, not the one I love. As for my parents - only my father was a werewolf. So chances were I could have been a normal human, instead here I am this way.
5) In practice, we helped our neighboring nations by giving better medical equipments for free, and this was decided to be done by myself. This is one example as our medical equipment is the most expensive we have. We care about health a lot.
6) The Pseudonym "Mark Unread" is meant to be my artistical name I have chosen. As I studied graphic design in my youth, when the Universal Pact was formed we needed a currency, a new kind of currency. So I went on and decided to give a try (OOC: and it really is my artistical name)
7) Based on Portugal's success at decriminalizing heavy drugs and drugs in general, and giving medical help, it dropped because many people used higher doses without medical watch. Now, if one wants to consume drugs such as cocaine, they have to go to the closest clinic and ask to be watched and be intervened in case of emergencies. It dropped drastically, but didn't disappeared. The previous policies were that all the heavier drugs were banned, with 10 year of jail if found in possess, and medical marijuana was very limited. Is strange for a nation that has been liberal from since when it was founded, eh?
8) Before I went into office, the nation had the rights scribbled in the official Book of Laws, but those were always changign with time. The rights for AIs to be considered as citizens, for example, was added after long talks with the Constituents to add those people as citizens, effectively rfemoving the risk their rights will cease to exist.
9) Yes, it did. Fronte Liberazione Yugone aimed to become a Republic associated with Italy, claiming to feel more italian than Neo Wolverian, and that the Yugean culture was different and they didn't felt represented at all.
10) the august 10th constitutional referendum made possible to the army to get better equipment and more personnel. As our constitution declares its neutrality, not many people were happy to have an army of just 40,000 people and majority employed in the FCT. The referendum was needed to be sure if ther citizens still wanted a better army.
11) 3 Saxxies, two for best direction and one for best plot (OOC: 0 saxxies but won a memory maker with Manned Up Mannequins)
12) Probably come back making movies - despite I still make them, or maybe traveling.
13) (OOC: heteroflexibility means that a person is bisexual but is more torwards heterosexuality, but does not disdaign people of their same sex. This definition was given to me by a friend of mine. And yes, I am such)
14) ... I mean, never heard a polish person or a czech person saying "kurva"?
15) It does not conflict. We, in first place, are not eligible to be considered an EU member due geographical position, but, in our timeline, we are still aiming for an Eurofederalism at all costs.

And those were the one about my persona. So let's now go to the constiututional issues:

1) Death penalty is Implicit to be unconstitutional. The law in general does not permit it in any case, nor it allows extradition to countries where the death penalty is considered.
2) It was invoked during D'Annunzio's government
3) Because the citizenship is a right that is sacred, and cannot be removed by any kind of accident. Only wway to remove the citizenship is to renounce to the citizenship once a person acquires another citizenship
4) As enclave city is, as the name says, and enclave city, placed in another nation, effectively the nation gives them the laws and rights, but we do control the land and only our Army and our police is permitted entrance. (OOC: Is based around Campione D'italia's Status, but here is given more importancy)
5) New Wolvers can be considered a perfect hybrid of socialism and capitalism, but more torwards capitalism. Unforetunately for internal laws, polls cannot be shown (OOC: I am a dumb and lazy to create othr political parties, at least for now)
6) Is hard to answer this question, mostly because the policy is mostly capitalist, but every person has the right to get out of the nation or estabilish home in the nation.
7) Czech and Milanese italian were the two official languages when New Wolvers was estabilished as a colony by the Wulvenian kingdom. Only after the foundation Italian, Spanish, Czech and English became effective languages. Infact, Pyre joined our nation after the breakdown with the Red Kingdom of San Pedro for example.
8) The constituency are those people who keep the constitution safe from free editing. No edit can be done unless talks with them are done, and is the only way to modify a constitution. The constituency always changes every year to avoid corruption, and the constituency is based on thirteen people, who under vote can accept or deny any request of constitution modification. They also have the power to accuse the President - in this case me - of breaking the constitution.
9) This was done to ease bureaucracy, as there are still AIs who develop consciusness inside computers, but they do not have a body where to go. In order to become a citizen, a conscious AI should find a body that is shaped like a human. The Omnes Company usually builds those shells for AIs in need of a body to become a citizen, and are given free.
10) The Common Road Code policy is a policy that standardize the road code of the Federal republics of New Wolvers with other road codes of the neighboring nations. This effects how a vehicle should appear, what a vehicle should have and the penalties.
11) It is not illegal since time ago, but is pretty useless to change one utopia for one euro. Infact, the utopia is accepted in many EU countries and can be used interchangeably, and the Euro is mostly used in New Wolvers. People who go in other countries where the Euro is not used can change their money.
12) Mostly because as of recently 500 euro banknotes are rare and more at risk of being falsely made. (OOC: this reflects on the new Euro banknotes not having the 500 bill) While the maximum of 3000 euro in cash was added to place a limit in transactions that cannot be tracked. We are against money laundering.

And now, for the miscellaneous:
1) Despite being called "The Trainwreck", the political party's actual name is ENW (Europe for New Wolvers). The name was just a nickname by the inhabitants mostly to make fun of populist parties.
2) Yes, the Neo Wolverian Front of Independence. However, majority of the populace is pro-EU, so they have like... 2% of votes?
3) Because Hale's Autonomous Republic is mostly independent, despite being under New Wolvers' jurisdiction and being included in the army. They have the right to keep their flag and symbols, much like every other state, but they are considered semi indep-endent by their request.
4) The data is collected by a telephonic answer or a research. People whose are tasked to say their religion can write whatever they do believe in.
5) Because majority of the robots who were sentient were made by the Omnes Company, and majority do wish to keep Omnes as a last name. However there are other last names, but leet names are forbidden.
6) No but now I do. Thank you lel. (OOC: the shape was extremely random, I swear)
7) Other noteworthy AIs/Robots are: General Paola Omnes, first robot citizen to become an army General; Dr. Karl Polina, surgeon at New Wolvers' University of Medicine; Professor Luka Omnes, senator who pushed for the Happiness Act and so on.
8) people can own guns, but cannot carry them without valid reasonsd and without the protective shell. People cannot use them like in the United States, but is allowed for self-defense in case of a home invasion that has a valid reason to be dangerous.
9) Fronte Liberazione Yugone started as a political party for the independence of Yugo (called Yugone in Yugonese italian, ndr), but then it turned out to be ready to use weaponry and fear to get their objective of becoming an independent state. They started under the lament, in 1965, to not to be represented by an italophone in the government, and to not to be considered that much by the nation. The party and the terroristical cell wewre disbanded in the 80s, but some people were still angry at the government and there were rumours of the FLY to come back shall they not have more autonomy. After the Dissolution Act, people's happiness arose, and now they feel more Neo Wolverian than ever.
10) every code in the right bar is the regional and city code. SXTN means Saxton, the region of Saxton and indicates the capital of Saxton. Example of region city code is BRCC, where BR means Berta and CC means Capital City.
11) The 27th of February is the liberation of the jewish population from Aushwitz, 15th of august is an italian holiday readapted to the country, 29th of September is a day dedicated to the peace of the world, 17th of December is to remember people that suicide is a risk, and there must be highlight on this issue. (OOC: the last day is something that commemorates what it would have been of me if a person didn't save dme)
12) We cannot answer that question
13) We do not have a national sport, and we recognize every IOC sport as a sport. However, we do see E-Sport as a sport.
14) The Republic of Hale historically didn't allowed women to be on their army. However, now everyone can join the army, but not many are willing to be in the regiment for the Republic of Hale. The Cold Blood instead are given espionage missions, and are employed for their physical capacities.

We hope the answer was what you were aiming for.

Signed, Mark Romagnoli,
President of the Federal Republic States of New Wolvers.
I created SCP-4298 and co-created SCP-4110


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al-Diwajah, Auphelia, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Merconitonitopia, Novus Alexandria, Radiatia, The Intermarian Order

Advertisement

Remove ads