NATION

PASSWORD

Ask Jack Wiser

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Hopeington
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Ask Jack Wiser

Postby Hopeington » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Hello I am Jack Wiser it is my duty to rule on behalf of God. Do you have any questions for me or Hopington?

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:00 pm

I believe your OP needs to be a bit longer, otherwise the mods will be here shortly to iLock.

Anyways

Bureau of International Affairs wrote:What is your opinion on the Imperial-State & Its Sovereign Emperor?
Last edited by Soleanna on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Please expand your OP, otherwise this thread will be locked. I would recommend actually explaining who "Jack Wiser" is and a bit about your nation.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Happy Christian Land
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Happy Christian Land » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:38 pm

What are your views on the Theocracy of Happy Christian Land?

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Which Jack Wiser? Because a quick google search tells me that that is the name of the Senior Vice President of the Bank of America, a candidate for Sheriff in the upcoming vote for that role in Livingstone County and a college basketball player in Colorado.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread locked. Insufficient OP.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Return to Factbooks and National Information