NATION

PASSWORD

Valentine Z and its puppets' Q&A – Both IC and OOC

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:44 pm

"Speak into this cat shaped adorable thingy, right? Yo, eternally happy dudes! I am one of the bartenders at Azure Beach five stars resort, and I wanna ask ya' to do us a favor. Those crusader assholes just turned everything to shit in this zone, and we gonna have to do lots of job, until the place will become attractive for tourists again. I wanna ask ya' if you have a few advices on how to make our place even more cheerful. Well, I've got an idea of a fountain with a cat statue, but... maybe you've got somethin' better? Perhaps we should invite some of your workers and artists? Because everything you dudes touch, becomes more cheerful. I've already sent ya' a small crate of beers, I've barely managed to save in time.

Oh, and if ya' think about those Quebec wannabe french dudes, who tried to insult you with their letter... I hope this just was a really, really bad joke and they are actually not bullying your cheerful kids. I do hope, that this is all just a Quebecois bad joke, because ya' know... beware the nice ones. I have a feeling, that because of your extreme kindness, all the rage and fury gets accumulated, stored in depths, without any exit. And while you are forgiving folks... there are lines, one never should cross. For if it's crossed... all your fury will be released at once. And I suspect, that it might be even more terrible than our's during the revolution.

But if they really do such a thing, Iemme contribute. Send this video to the victims. In it, there are unarmed fightin' techniques, I use to resolve bar brawls, that gone too far. They help to subdue someone with very little damage but with a good portion of humiliation and are pretty simple to do.

I'll attach it here *Video file of bartender performing various subdue techniques*. Hope this helps them to fight aggression. Make sure, that they can see it... somehow.

How do I know? I've heared that on TV, in Blue Bull news."-Bartender.

"Wanna know more about us, cat loving people, ask us a question." (OOC: Look for a link in our sig)
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Glass Oasis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glass Oasis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:31 pm

Hey, um.. is this on? Ok good, y-yeah.. So I was wondering if, like if you are very welcoming to-to, like, other species? L-like, there’s little social stigma, right? T-thanks for getting to this..

Yeah, I know, he’s a bit nervous. We are planning to move to Valentine Z, and we wanted to know if we would be safe. Sorry for the video clip, it’s just letters are so last-century. Also apologies if our English is bad, it’s our third language.

(-A shy tabby slime and a dervish slime.)
A nation in the northwest Glass Desert of Rængo, 1k ly from Earth. So far basically the only Slime Rancher theme nation!
Redoing sig, probably.
Im not gonna be very active on here for a little while, but don’t worry im ok
Year: 2570 Name: Federation of the Glass Oasis, (the) Glass Oasis
1 NB = 50 NC(newcents) = .36 NS dollars
If statedn't in factbooks or forums, imagine, and/or go by SR things,or not,I don't care. NSstats loosely followed.
Adjustable PMT?-FT-FFT? + FanT mix. Kinda just SR tech.

I have Scratch!
shame I’m sometimes making accidentally wrong choices but oh well, JUST LIKE REALITY!Ha,ha,hah..ha

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Out-Of-Character Question
19 September 2019 CE

Hello,

I am currently in the process of redoing Kyria’s lore, history and general character; I’ve found that the Post-Post-Apocalypse scenario and current lore to be not exactly... enjoyable, and so I’ve turned to redoing it all. I want to get people’s opinions on the matter and the lore that has been drawn up already, so I’m going around Q&As on NS asking this question.

Linked here is the welcome page for the new lore. This’ll be the main factbook, and will include links to other factbooks to give it the appearance of a website, similar to PAS’s introduction factbook. It currently has links to the overview and international relations factbooks.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
The Islands of Versilia / Kyria
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Mechyrdia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mechyrdia » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:15 am

In-character diplomatic message

COMMUNICAT
Priórihet: Þringualic
A: Ciar Nicólei III - Mehurdia
I: Valentein Z
DÉ: Servihet ou Valentein Z

TELVOTHA
Fvortha: Sroka
EKA: Kjar Nikolae III - Mechirdia
LATA: Valentae Z
VA: Vsalakot ire Valentaenes Z

COMMUNIQUÉ
PRIORITY: Urgent
TO: Valentine Z
SUBJ: Slavery in Valentine Z

To whom it may concern:

We have heard word that you, Valentine Z, purchase slaves in order to free them, and your leader rationalizes this by believing that since you haggle the prices down, it doesn't benefit the slave market.

You are wrong. Think about it: if the price weren't beneficial to the slave seller, would they really accept it? No, they wouldn't. If they sell you a slave for an agreed-upon price, it's only because they adequately benefit from the price. Furthermore, with your reputation, it's extremely probable that slave-sellers mark up the prices when you're the one who's buying.

Even if you manage to haggle the price down to where it doesn't benefit the seller, you are still creating a demand for slaves, and this encourages slaver nations to continue to sell them. It doesn't matter what the sold price is, because the end result is the same: an increased demand for slaves on the market. When you purchase slaves in order to free them, the detriment outweighs the benefit.

We urge you to cease purchasing slaves. The best thing you can to is to avoid interfering. It may seem cruel, but it's better than creating a market demand for more slaves.

Emperor Nicholas III
THE HOUR OF DECISION
Factbooks
F7 Discord
Res Gestæ
NS Stats/Policies are non-canon
Current year is 2896 AD
Lore has multiple sovereign states
Hobbyist coding enjoyer
LOCVTOR·SCRIPTORQVE·LATINAE
WH40K, ST:DS9, Fo:NV fan
Oswald Spengler simp
On Discord @ laniustrolling

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:02 pm

OOC: I'm still reading them, and hopefully, hopefully, I will answer them with much spirit tomorrow.

Sorry to keep you all waiting! ><
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Speak into this cat shaped adorable thingy, right? Yo, eternally happy dudes! I am one of the bartenders at Azure Beach five stars resort, and I wanna ask ya' to do us a favor. Those crusader assholes just turned everything to shit in this zone, and we gonna have to do lots of job, until the place will become attractive for tourists again. I wanna ask ya' if you have a few advices on how to make our place even more cheerful. Well, I've got an idea of a fountain with a cat statue, but... maybe you've got somethin' better? Perhaps we should invite some of your workers and artists? Because everything you dudes touch, becomes more cheerful. I've already sent ya' a small crate of beers, I've barely managed to save in time.

Oh, and if ya' think about those Quebec wannabe french dudes, who tried to insult you with their letter... I hope this just was a really, really bad joke and they are actually not bullying your cheerful kids. I do hope, that this is all just a Quebecois bad joke, because ya' know... beware the nice ones. I have a feeling, that because of your extreme kindness, all the rage and fury gets accumulated, stored in depths, without any exit. And while you are forgiving folks... there are lines, one never should cross. For if it's crossed... all your fury will be released at once. And I suspect, that it might be even more terrible than our's during the revolution.

But if they really do such a thing, Iemme contribute. Send this video to the victims. In it, there are unarmed fightin' techniques, I use to resolve bar brawls, that gone too far. They help to subdue someone with very little damage but with a good portion of humiliation and are pretty simple to do.

I'll attach it here *Video file of bartender performing various subdue techniques*. Hope this helps them to fight aggression. Make sure, that they can see it... somehow.

How do I know? I've heared that on TV, in Blue Bull news."-Bartender.

"Wanna know more about us, cat loving people, ask us a question." (OOC: Look for a link in our sig)

> Play

Exuberant Superintendent T-1000/2904 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: Oooh, so you want advice on how to make your place happier and the stuff like that? Haha, I think you guys got this by now, but have a robot like me that spews out happiness and cheerfulness all the time! I think Mr. Shawn, whom I have the pleasure of meeting, is already doing that by now, so I am glad that things are working out for you well... On top of that? Have many, many more cat statues, and actual cats as well! Seriously, their purring, and the lovable cat energy, is all you will need to make people happy, and these cats are gentle and loving creatures as well!

> Pause

> Play

Lead Ambassador Germaine Athena “Mercy De Herzhafter Schutzengel” Sylvi Angelina Zoe Sophia Jen Alanna Rx J. Hailie Ziegler Halls Constance Pauletta Ginevra Lola Lauran Ambra Tschanz: Oooh, about them? Nah, it's all right. They might say all kinds of things, but for the time being, I don't think those French people want to hurt us... at least, I hope not! Still, let us hope that things will go well for the both of us, and that they will not attack us, yeah?

> Pause

(OOC: I will ask later, thanks! ^^)
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:27 pm

The Glass Oasis wrote:Hey, um.. is this on? Ok good, y-yeah.. So I was wondering if, like if you are very welcoming to-to, like, other species? L-like, there’s little social stigma, right? T-thanks for getting to this..

Yeah, I know, he’s a bit nervous. We are planning to move to Valentine Z, and we wanted to know if we would be safe. Sorry for the video clip, it’s just letters are so last-century. Also apologies if our English is bad, it’s our third language.

(-A shy tabby slime and a dervish slime.)

> Play

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Ahh, hello there, my little friend! Don't be too shy, we won't hurt, haha! Yeah, it's kinda jarring even to have us looking at you folks from a TV screen, isn't it? Don't worry, we are not like those subliminal messages folks, or those that are disturbing behind the screen. Anyway, yes! The answer is a very, very definite yes! We welcome all kinds of species, no matter who they are. Though, for safety measures, it will be good if you can tell us on what kind of adverse reactions that you folks can have on humans. We unfortunately had to do some cleanup when another species visited us as tourists, and one of them got hurt... and they spilled acidic blood that ate away everything. So, please just keep that in mind, and we will be fine!

> Pause
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:33 pm

Kyria wrote:
Out-Of-Character Question
19 September 2019 CE

Hello,

I am currently in the process of redoing Kyria’s lore, history and general character; I’ve found that the Post-Post-Apocalypse scenario and current lore to be not exactly... enjoyable, and so I’ve turned to redoing it all. I want to get people’s opinions on the matter and the lore that has been drawn up already, so I’m going around Q&As on NS asking this question.

Linked here is the welcome page for the new lore. This’ll be the main factbook, and will include links to other factbooks to give it the appearance of a website, similar to PAS’s introduction factbook. It currently has links to the overview and international relations factbooks.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
The Islands of Versilia / Kyria

Hello there! ^^

Ahh, it's you, my friend! I have taken a good look at the link that you have posted, this website thing that you are working on, and I must say, that it looks splendid and beautiful on itself!

I will give the design an absolute best of 9.5 / 10, because it looks excellent on both dark and light theme. I have to admit, it's still a little bare in some parts, but I am aware that it is still under construction, and I am being fair on that matter and won't rail too hard on the lack of work. Everyone starts somewhere, and you are doing pretty good!

I think the International Relations page is a good thing to have, as compared to many others that are lacking in this aspect. It also shows what kind of a nation yours is, and how open are you to a certain type of people.

So I will say that so far, you are doing great. Remember that a flashy intro doesn't always have to be mandatory, and sometimes, a good content and presentation is all that matters. Currently, I like it for its face-value, and maybe one day, when you expand it even more, you could have some graphics, but it's not exactly needed. You can go for a minimalist view, or anything else that you think will fit. Everyone has their own style, and there's nothing wrong or right with each of the designs if they work well.

Cheers!
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:46 pm

Mechyrdia wrote:In-character diplomatic message

COMMUNICAT
Priórihet: Þringualic
A: Ciar Nicólei III - Mehurdia
I: Valentein Z
DÉ: Servihet ou Valentein Z

TELVOTHA
Fvortha: Sroka
EKA: Kjar Nikolae III - Mechirdia
LATA: Valentae Z
VA: Vsalakot ire Valentaenes Z

COMMUNIQUÉ
PRIORITY: Urgent
TO: Valentine Z
SUBJ: Slavery in Valentine Z

To whom it may concern:

We have heard word that you, Valentine Z, purchase slaves in order to free them, and your leader rationalizes this by believing that since you haggle the prices down, it doesn't benefit the slave market.

You are wrong. Think about it: if the price weren't beneficial to the slave seller, would they really accept it? No, they wouldn't. If they sell you a slave for an agreed-upon price, it's only because they adequately benefit from the price. Furthermore, with your reputation, it's extremely probable that slave-sellers mark up the prices when you're the one who's buying.

Even if you manage to haggle the price down to where it doesn't benefit the seller, you are still creating a demand for slaves, and this encourages slaver nations to continue to sell them. It doesn't matter what the sold price is, because the end result is the same: an increased demand for slaves on the market. When you purchase slaves in order to free them, the detriment outweighs the benefit.

We urge you to cease purchasing slaves. The best thing you can to is to avoid interfering. It may seem cruel, but it's better than creating a market demand for more slaves.

Emperor Nicholas III

> Play

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Hello there, my friend. Yes, I understand that it will happen, and I should have seen that coming. You have made a lot of valid points, and as a sign of respect, I will have the Valentians to cease buying the slaves, and if we really, really want to, we would simply intimidate the slavers into not doing it ever again.

Trade Representative Charmaine Marissa Hannah “Universal Börsenmakler en Verkäuferin” Katherine Vivian Hadriane Gwyneth Amy Emilia Margrit Vera Carina Ivanne Augusta D. Melny Teresa: I will send a mail to the Valentians right away for the cessation of buying slaves. Thank you very much for your concern, and yes, in hindsight, it was not a good idea from the beginning.

> Pause
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:42 am

IC: Is Valentian Elysium secretly a puppet of Valentine Z?
Last edited by Valentian Elysium on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Valentian Elysium wrote:IC: Is Valentian Elysium secretly a puppet of Valentine Z?

> Play

Everyone, in Unison: Well YES... But actually NO.

> Pause
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Mechyrdia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mechyrdia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:48 am

OOC: This isn't really a question, but I made an emblem for Valentine Z that you're free to use.

It has the flags for all of Valentine Z's autonomous regions (except for Vostrov, I couldn't find a canon flag for that), and the Valkyrie Språk text in the circle says "Miers, Amistad, Fjölbreytni", which is Latvian, Spanish, and Icelandic for "Peace, Friendship, Diversity".

Feel free to use it (^ ͜ʖ^)
Last edited by Mechyrdia on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE HOUR OF DECISION
Factbooks
F7 Discord
Res Gestæ
NS Stats/Policies are non-canon
Current year is 2896 AD
Lore has multiple sovereign states
Hobbyist coding enjoyer
LOCVTOR·SCRIPTORQVE·LATINAE
WH40K, ST:DS9, Fo:NV fan
Oswald Spengler simp
On Discord @ laniustrolling

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Mechyrdia wrote:OOC: This isn't really a question, but I made an emblem for Valentine Z that you're free to use.

It has the flags for all of Valentine Z's autonomous regions (except for Vostrov, I couldn't find a canon flag for that), and the Valkyrie Språk text in the circle says "Miers, Amistad, Fjölbreytni", which is Latvian, Spanish, and Icelandic for "Peace, Friendship, Diversity".

Feel free to use it (^ ͜ʖ^)

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Sorry for the swear, but.... damn, that is awesome beyond words. I will put it into my Wiki factbook and many more later, with proper credit to you.

Many, many thanks! ^^

And yeah, Vostrov doesn't have one. It's... they used to have one, but it was a rushed job and I didn't like it, so... have a thicc cat. :3
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:34 am

"Well, I picked that cat shaped thingy and I gonna speak for all Skyhooked. The debates about which song do we use as our new anthem are still in place, and we can't start Grand Festival without deciding on that first. So, what do you think? Alestorm - Drink, or Man-O-War - Warriors of the world? You may be tempted to offer nursery song or maybe write something new, but people won't even consider third variant. Each time this was offered, there was a drunken brawl somewhere."-Shawn Bjornson
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:39 am

"DO YOU LIKE CHICKEN?" - Tsar Miklos
I'm just an idiot who loves history and Bears (I'm not a furry I swear)

SatoSere
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 pm

"Do you support Amourshipping? It's cool if you don't, but Satosereist Ukraine does. Also, do you stand in solidarity with the Quebecois people who were the target of genocide by the Homodnyk Interpol?"

- Artur Armorovych
The Immortal Pristine Revolutionary State of Ukraine
SUMMARY: An autocratic technocratic "utopia" with the best architecture and environment in the world, paid by the freedom of citizens.
What do we have to offer? A magnificent timeless architecture, weather-altering BS machines, a pristine environment, a strong military, and a death toll of 10 million from our concentration camps and bloody wars.
FOR EVERY BAD REPLY, A POLITICAL OPPONENT WILL BE SENT TO CHERNOBYL. 13 sent (don't get offended if you get chernobyl'd 'tis just a joke)

У К Р А Ї Н А Н О М Е Р О Д И Н У С В І Т О В О М У Щ А С Т І | П Р О К Л Я Т А З О Б Р А Ж Е Н Н Я | С Л А В А Л Е Г І О Н У С Е Р Е Н И
Q&A here another acc: HXVZ-07031017

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:40 pm

> Play

[Nothing. The scene is of the Valentians shuffling around, talking, and just staring at the screen. This lasted for 1 year and 8 days, by some estimations. Finally, Gwen broke the silence.]

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: It's been approximately more than a year since our last response! I do hope that you folks don't mind us doing that now and then, and I certainly hope you all won't find it creepy!

Skyhooked wrote:"Well, I picked that cat shaped thingy and I gonna speak for all Skyhooked. The debates about which song do we use as our new anthem are still in place, and we can't start Grand Festival without deciding on that first. So, what do you think? Alestorm - Drink, or Man-O-War - Warriors of the world? You may be tempted to offer nursery song or maybe write something new, but people won't even consider third variant. Each time this was offered, there was a drunken brawl somewhere."-Shawn Bjornson

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: I personally would go for the first one! Alestrom - Drink, that's a really good classic from the days of the old! I quite like it myself, hehe! People didn't think that I would be the sort of person who likes this sort of music, hehe.

Mioktopia wrote:"DO YOU LIKE CHICKEN?" - Tsar Miklos

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Of course! Part of the balanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

SatoSere wrote:"Do you support Amourshipping? It's cool if you don't, but Satosereist Ukraine does. Also, do you stand in solidarity with the Quebecois people who were the target of genocide by the Homodnyk Interpol?"

- Artur Armorovych

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Any form of genocide is a bad one, no matter the intentions behind it. So yes, I will stand for the people, though we are not exactly sure what is Homodnyk Interpol. Our internet database does not show anything to the event. As for Amourshipping, no, I don't support it, unfortunately. It's one of the weirder parts of the internet, isn't it? Why must people insist on forced romantics.

-----

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: More questions are definitely entertained, though I think we are running beyond the storage capacity of this tape. No problem, we can go further than that, somehow.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:02 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:What's your favorite type of triangle

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: An equilateral triangle. An isosceles triangle would also have been acceptable. They are all acute.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:19 am

"Hello there, you lovely little bunch! Now, I was thinking, as much as the sixty seem to be a happy lot, there must be some disagreements that pop up between you lot, right? What were some of the most serious disagreements you lot had in your time and how did you solve it? Has there ever been a time where a disagreement lingers on for an uncomfortable amount of time or was apparently unsolvable in the moment?

Just curious, hope I'm not being too nosy! Hope you have a good day now!
"

- Ambrosia
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:37 am

[Murmurs and some soft talking can be heard in the background. Samantha-Higgs got fingers pointed at her, but she defended herself that she was not part of The Sixty and that it's none of her business.]

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Ahh, no problem! Certainly not the most controversial question to answer and hey, I am completely fine with giving an answer! As much as other people think, the serious disagreement did not happen between me and my wife, Clarissa. For us, we are totally cool.

Exuberant Superintendent T-2000/2904-3 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: Hm hm, indeed! :3

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: The worst that might have happened was between me and Chief Senator Annette Shannon Gwendolyn “Höchste Gerechtigkeit Und Heitere Ehre” Melissa Liliah Nelie Irella I. Steinhäusser Magdalena Tammy Elizabeth Jennifier Dorothea Wanda Ec. Lexer. We kinda got into hot weather regarding the usage of "The Pacifier", and Annette insists that we simply take it down for good. I, on the other hand, pardon my lack of empathy, told her that we still need it for the, what do you say, the scum of the criminal underworld, those that are unfit to mention and all, you know those kind. It sort of escalated into a heated argument, but no skin was torn, let alone broken bones. We actually resolved that in the matter of maybe 9 hours. I apologised to her, and she was such a sweet, sweet woman, so in turn, she accepted my apology, and we moved on forward with taking out the electric chair thing.

Chief Senator Annette Shannon Gwendolyn “Höchste Gerechtigkeit Und Heitere Ehre” Melissa Liliah Nelie Irella I. Steinhäusser Magdalena Tammy Elizabeth Jennifier Dorothea Wanda Ec. Lexer: It really could have been worse, ha ha! I honestly thought Valentijn would hurt me one day, but hey, I am glad that he did not do that. Still, as serious arguments as they were, I understand why it was such a controversial and heated moment at the time. But you know, Valentians being Valentians, we decided that we need to stop using that thing and send even the scums to rehab. It just feels better that way.

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Indeed! And thanks for the question, Ambie! I do hope and reassure you that we don't mind answering even this sort of question.

[The tape keeps on playing; no more pause and plays. Intermissions are played regularly during the down-time where no questions had to be answered.]
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:56 am

"Hey ya'! I am planning to grab my things and amigos and visit good ol' Valentine Z! I wonder, who do ya' folks think of our tourists? I mean, we are nice and all, but can be rowdy and love to get drunk and smoke weed every day! And what places should we visit on our travel? By the way, what sorts of unusual booze do ya' have?"-Traveller.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:57 pm

"No, wait... what do Valentian Satanists even do? Do they worship black cats or something? Or are they actually the humanist secular type?"

"I would prefer the former, though."

Dr. Feodora Alexandrovna Miroslavskaya
First Lady of Zitravgrad, mathematician, computer scientist and military technologist
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"No, wait... what do Valentian Satanists even do? Do they worship black cats or something? Or are they actually the humanist secular type?"

"I would prefer the former, though."

Dr. Feodora Alexandrovna Miroslavskaya
First Lady of Zitravgrad, mathematician, computer scientist and military technologist

Lead Ambassador Germaine Athena “Mercy De Herzhafter Schutzengel” Sylvi Angelina Zoe Sophia Jen Alanna Rx J. Hailie Ziegler Halls Constance Pauletta Ginevra Lola Lauran Ambra Tschanz: That is perhaps one of the most pressing questions that we have! Do not worry a thing about that, I am used to answering them! So... the concept of "Satanism" as a whole is a bit different with the Valentians. To preface, none of the sects and practices involve sacrifices of any kind, killings, or anything of that. The demon worship was a bit of an unusual one. While Gwen's ability to travel just about everywhere might have disrupted most of (if not, perhaps even all) of the religious views of the Valentians, they still adopt to the religions to follow their way of teaching. The definition of a God is still a debate, and Gwen herself commented that she does not think of herself as one; just Fate of the people and the worlds all around.

One of those might have been to do with 2nd Lt. Sylvie Peyton Amy Ximena Melanie Ying Kristina “Празнина” Rakocevic Sharrat-Sippar Zorana Bosiljka Đoko Jovana Acacia Katie Rosanna Marjorie Helen Nelly May Cxk. J. Lois Katrin. You might have seen here before, here she is! [She smiles and waves a little at the TV.] Thanks, Sylvi! Anyway, the nature of her, the existence of the Void, and everything in-between, means that there are a few Valentians who worshipped the Void, for instance. The Valentian Satanists comes from a fusion of old Satanist religions - on humanist secularism without the sacrifices or blood involved, mixed with entities that are rather Eldritch or are termed demons. The term can have positive, negative, or neutral connotations, but I suppose my point here is that the Valentian Satanists are rather different from what the others might have seen in the other worlds!

In short, I suppose humanist secularism can work as a term. "Satanism" was just kept around as a way of these people worshipping other entities that might have had negative attributes in other religious texts, but they are very tame people.

-----

Fleet Admiral Augustine Lorenzo Terry Vinto Chevy “L'inarrestabile E Di Forte Impatto” Silas Walton Wesley Stuart Dalton Burton Miles N. Dv. S. Walter Stefano Coronato Ermes Faletti Imparato: Skyhooked's question will be answered in detail after this commercial break! You will definitely learn more about our alcohol culture!
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Grand Autocracy of Atlantis
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Autocracy of Atlantis » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:28 pm

OOC: Hey Val! This isn't any actual question relating to your nation or any, I just wanted to ask how you have been doing lately. So, How have you been doing lately? -Alpes, using a weird puppet nation that he was too lazy to switch off of.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information