NATION

PASSWORD

Valentine Z and its puppets' Q&A – Both IC and OOC

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Valentine Z and its puppets' Q&A – Both IC and OOC

Postby Valentine Z » Tue May 22, 2018 2:07 am

Introduction - A Leaked File of Infinite Length

Recently, a file was sent to Valentine Z's White House – a video file in a .RAW format. Its size was around 5000 TB, so it was fitting that the file could not be transferred and instead could only be kept in the original thumb drive (or in Clarissa's head, if they want to). It was of note that at this point, Valentijn and his friends stated that they did not remember filming this part, let alone a whole children's show, let alone with Samantha-Higgs. The point is, they are extremely certain that they did not create this and played dumb at the discovery. Chief Aviator Gwen, however, seemed to have some clues about the nature of this file, specifically its origin (Hint: from RL).

Title: Valentine Z and Friends – Episode 60 – Questions and Answers!
Length: [DATA MISSING]
Size: ~ 5000 TB
Resolution: 61440 x 34560
Frame Rate: 120 frames / second

>> Play

The scene opens with a theme song, along with a generic children's laughter in the background. The theme song did not exactly have lyrics in it and instead just have the personnel of Valentine Z, Alanis Star, Voorzichtigheid, Samantha-Higgs, Victoriaans Nederlands, Vidunderlige Nye Verden, Vostrov, Mathematik, Natuurkunde, Katten en Kittens van de Wereld, Die Alles Fabrik and Garden at 6th Mile Road, strolling in, with a few of them prancing and dancing about on the spot. Several members mentioned this footage to be "cringeworthy to watch".

>> Fast Forward
>> Play

Anna “O Felicidade Eterna” Star, Personificação de Valentine Z (Anna “The Eternal Joy” Star, Personification of Valentine Z): Hello, everyone! I am Anna, and I am everything that all this universe represents! In other words… I am… the Personification of Valentine Z, and its other nations!

General Valentijn Samantha Maxwell “De Sierlijke Valkyrie” Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mitchell Constantine: Hello, everyone! I am General Valentijn, from Valentine Z!

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn Ellen Trixie Foxworthy Avril Celinda Sammy W. Lindall Leslie Allison: And I am Gwen, the cheerful Brit this side of the dimension!

Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn V. Clementine Harumi: [She barged in with a bunch of flowers in her hand] Wheeeeee, and I am Clarissa, hahahaha! Why, hello there, my little friends, and the fellow viewers! I am from… Alanis Starrrr!

Foresittend Marcus Alan Arielian Maximillian Swifty Felix Prometheus N. Lynx Artyom Haydn Reynolds: And I am Marcus, from Victoriaans Nederlands!

Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill ł Athena Vasilisa Helen Ceeta: The name's Jolyn, kids! Jolyn Maxine Caulfield blah blah… Ceeta!

Head Secretary Jamie Izabella Maxie Clara Pernella Ellie Marie Valerie Ruby Æstriðr F. Millicent Eirian: Why hello there, my little children and viewers. My name's Jamie, and it is such a pleasure to meet you.

Assistant Secretary Mandy Juliet Voorzicht Willow Stephanie Madison Rose Deborah Colette Vanessa: Bonjour! And this is Mandy! Jamie and I are from… Voorzichtigheid!

Premier Ministre Kendrick Elliott Quinton Matthew Demetrius Barrett Anderson W. Jovita Erick Andres: They call me… PM Kendrick! I am from Vostrov!

Vice Premier Ministre Markus Tom Lincoln Schillinger Lewis Joyelle Wei Jaiden X. Geoff Julius Wyatt: Ah, so am I! My friend, we must spread to them the wonders of Vostrov!

Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "Zwart Hart" Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye: Why am I in this ridiculous show with you people! I want to go back to Samantha-Higgs!

Superintendent Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Maxine Taissa Leviathan Coraline T. Jolijn Clementine Harumi: YOUR CHEERFULNESS ARE DISTURBING TO ME!

Anarchist Jamison "Mad Max" Peyton Nathan Arielian: Bah, I hate these government-people, man! They are the worst, you know? Hey, kids! I am Mad Max, your local ana-… err, free-man! I'm from Vidunderlige Nye Verden!

President Brook Angelo Pythos R. Voorstein Taylor: And I am from Mathematik! Mathematical, am I right?

President Nikola Maxwell E. Steiner Wattson Tesla: Hey, you cannot have math without physics! This is Mr. Tesla, from Natuurkunde!

The Orange Tabby: … Mew! Purr…

Head Tinkerer Veelboki Walston Rezes Kixvet Coarsechart Silverbolt: And I am from Die Alles Fabrik! The youngest nation amongst them all!

At this point, there was some snowfall, as well as the general coldness. The surroundings still remain unchanged.

Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Holly Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight: And of course, you guys have me! Ahh, it's good to get out of Garden at 6th Mile Road now and then, you know? Say, is this a TV show?

Anna “O Felicidade Eterna” Star, Personificação de Valentine Z (Anna “The Eternal Joy” Star, Personification of Valentine Z): With that, let us get started, hooray! Viewers, I know you are all out there! Now, plug in a microphone on your TV or your viewing device, so that we can get started!

>> Pause
>> Microphone Input Detected
>> Play

Anna “O Felicidade Eterna” Star, Personificação de Valentine Z (Anna “The Eternal Joy” Star, Personification of Valentine Z): Excellent! Now we can start proper! So, my little friends, these are the crews of Valentine Z, and its puppets even from other dimensions! Feel free to ask us any question that you desire! And of course, if that question is deemed "Out of character", it will be answered by our creator himself! Now ask awayyyy!
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

The OOC Gist

Postby Valentine Z » Tue May 22, 2018 2:07 am

OOC: So, in what seemed to be the most elaborate crossover since Infinity Wars, the leaders from ALL my puppet nations have gathered to answer any burning questions that you have. OOC questions are still answered by me, Valentine. I could let Chief Aviator Gwen answer them for me, but nah, that can't happen for now. Standard forum rules still applies, of course.

No question's too big (might be a little weary with personal questions), no question's too small. So, ask away!

What are my nations so far?
Valentine Z - Primary nation. A clean and green country coupled with simple and vintage buildings. Filled with compassionate people and where discrimination is very little to none. 99.9% of the populace has a cat as a pet. Has the best books money can buy. Mostly peaceful, and a lot of kittens and cats. Turned the whole of Africa into a flourishing nature reserve, as well as ending world hunger. Lives in treehouses.

Alanis Star - The most technologically nation out of the 7. Said to have the best weather out of the 7 nations. Slightly less nature compared to Valentine Z. A perfect balance between urban development and nature reserves. Science and Religion lives together harmoniously.

Voorzichtigheid- Known as the defender of the planet. Cutting-edge technology, high-rise skyscrapers, and a booming manufacturing and arms industry. Trees and parks are a rare sight, though miraculously, not heavily polluted.

Samantha-Higgs: Burma in the early 2000s. This is supposed to be the nation I will use for roleplaying in another region, but the progress has been slow so far.

Victoriaans Nederlands - As the name suggests, it is Netherlands with even more personal freedom and political freedom. Destined to have (100 / 100 / >90) for Civil, Economic and Political one day. Also the maker of the best cars among the 7 nations. Scandinavian and European paradise. Seen as a combination of Netherlands, Germany and Russia. Civil and Political Rights are plenty, but with limits.

Vostrov - I don't know where I am going with this one. Maybe combine scientific advancement and religiousness together. Or again, just like the other nations, give it a boost in Info. Tech. A slightly confused nation with debates on what ideology to follow. Eventually turned into a science lab, though they are still under development.

Vidunderlige Nye Verden - I will have a lot of difficulty typing this nation's name on my phone. Translated to Wonderful/Brave New World, it is currently trying to be less primitive and more scientifically advanced. Destined to be 100 / 100 / 100 one day. Anarchy Camp is their capital, so that's saying something. No rules, no government, though killings, crimes and deaths are surprisingly low for a region like this. On the down side, Australia's wild animals and plants are still out to kill people.

Mathematik - A nation that runs on Mathematics. Mostly made for the lols, and because I actually have an interest in Maths.

Garden at 6th Mile Road - A nation dedicated to my childhood home.

Natuurkunde - Another nation I made for fun, because of my interest in Physics too.

Katten en Kittens van de Wereld - When cats take over after the apocalypse killed every single Valentian.

Die Alles Fabrik - A planet that is basically a huge factory. Recently made contact with Valentine Z to see the sights. In exchange, they provide the Valentians with the best machines they have.

Nexitros Stratuss - Supposed to be a RP nation that follows the lore of The Coalition of Governments.

The Multiverse of Holly Starlight - The opposite of Garden at 6th Mile Road, with the crazy Holly running around and freezing everyone that she sees. That's what happens when you (Holly) trust people too much, and it literally flamed your world.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue May 22, 2018 4:07 am

OOC: How did you have the energy to create all those characters and nations, without feeling drained?
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:OOC: How did you have the energy to create all those characters and nations, without feeling drained?

OOC: I would say that it's not exactly energy for me at the moment, but rather, time itself. Back in my conscript days, I actually had a lot of free time than I could think of during my off-duty periods, and that was when these initially 40 characters materialised. It was not as unified as now, but it was a step in the right direction. Looking back, I could have used all those time to craft and flesh out more ideas.

Now, my studies have affected me quite a lot, but during my free time, I could brainstorm and thought about the lore or events that would fit in nicely with one another. For example, Samantha-Higgs was once supposed to be a RP nation on another different planet, but the lack of a proper RP in that region forced me to create an alternate world instead of another totally different world.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Elvectica
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elvectica » Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 am

OOC: Do you ever look at how amazing your work in both RPs and factbooks are? I mean, in all seriousness also, how do you imagine all of these characters/worlds-- what's the process?
.....▻ MAY HER HOLY IMPERIAL MAJESTY LIVE A THOUSAND LIVES ! ◅ .....

THE COMPLETE DOSSIERSA DEFINITIVE OVERVIEWHER HOLY IMPERIAL DIVINENESS
RP Info (TVTropes Guide to Etherea)

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Tue May 22, 2018 9:04 am

OOC: Does everyone live in the same house? If yes, I can imagine a cartoon series based on this. :p
Last edited by Zitravgrad on Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Elvectica wrote:OOC: Do you ever look at how amazing your work in both RPs and factbooks are? I mean, in all seriousness also, how do you imagine all of these characters/worlds-- what's the process?

OOC: Aww, thank you so much for your kind words!

For the characters themselves, so many inspirations came from the many, many shows that I watch, and games that I play. Initially, it was just cartoon or video game characters, but eventually, I expanded a little and thought, "Hmm, needs more real people." So, given the confidentality of ordinary people, I went about using celebrities or any public figures that do not exactly mind their faces being plastered all across the interenet. And also because I couldn't draw, with Clarissa being my magnum opus. I couldn't even replicate my own drawing that I need to use that as a template and change a few features instead of starting over.

As for the world, I like to think that I have some sort of psuedo-OCD; I don't legitimately have it (at least, I think), but I have some traits of it. The thing that bothers me a lot in my factbooks (even till now) are inconsistencies, and I am pretty insistent with connecting the worlds to one another (Samantha-Higgs, for example). Some nations like Vostrov are created out of randomness, but I figured that they would be more useful when they are connected instead of just sitting there alone. In a way, all 12 of my nations are connected to one another - Autonomous Regions, and Parallel Universes.

Also, Katten en Kittens van de Wereld because I need a nation full of cats. :P

I really appreciate your compliment on my factbooks, though I admit that a good majority of them are still under construction (sometimes for a year).

Zitravgrad wrote:OOC: Does everyone live in the same house? If yes, I can imagine a cartoon series based on this. :p

OOC: For most of the time, nah, not exactly. For example, Valentijn and Gwen live in Valentine Z, Clarissa prances around in Alanis Star, Jamie's being classy in Voorzichtigheid, PM Kendrick in Vostrov, Marcus and Jolyn in Victoriaans Nederlands, and so on... Anarchist "Mad Max" is in Vidunderlige Nye Verden, while the others like Samantha-Higgs and Garden at 6th Mile are in entirely parallel universes. In other words, they live in separate countries for most of their lives, though they still visit each other quite often.

So, in a way, this tape was a live Q&A (even though it was playback), and it was the only time where everyone from the worlds I created are together. Even they remarked that they did not plan or made any of this. Like some SCP... oooooh.

I did thought of a series at one point, but spending too much time in F7 and being stuck there was a slight problem.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Democratic Lykna
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Lykna » Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 pm

"Will all these puppet nations someday get swallowed by Valentine Z and therefore become one Valentinian super-state? Asking 'cause I'd imagine that as a pretty cool Empire." - PM Brittany Hess
[OOC: I was trying to keep this IC, but that might fail .... so yeah :D ]
Last edited by Democratic Lykna on Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A small island nation ruled by Prime Minister Brittany Hess.
NEWS: Democratic Lykna finally managed to get elections done!

Overview|You know you're Lyknic when ...|Q&A Thread

VoVoDoCo
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby VoVoDoCo » Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 pm

*A pale man stands up and walks abruptly out of the viewing area*

"Sorry about that", said the young lady who was sitting next to him. "My husband has a crippling fear of cats. Say, are there areas in your respective regions that are cat free? You cultures seem interesting, and I'd like to visit someday, but I'm afraid his phobia prevents the two of us from going. Of course, I can always just kill him... then go. Haha."

*cricket chirp*
Are use voice to text, so accept some typos and Grammatical errors.
I'm a moderate free-market Libertarian boomer with a soft spot for Agorism. Also an Atheist.

I try not to do these or have those. Feel free to let me know if I come short.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Democratic Lykna wrote:"Will all these puppet nations someday get swallowed by Valentine Z and therefore become one Valentinian super-state? Asking 'cause I'd imagine that as a pretty cool Empire." - PM Brittany Hess
[OOC: I was trying to keep this IC, but that might fail .... so yeah :D ]

>> Play

Actually, we have more or less became a Valentian super-state. Under Valentine Z are Alanis Star, Voorzichtigheid, Victoriaans Nederlands, Mathematik, Natuurkunde, Vostrov. Garden at 6th Mile Road is a little questionable, because it is a dimension by itself, but it is in Valentian territories, so... we took care of them!
- General Valentijn Samantha Maxwell “De Sierlijke Valkyrie” Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mitchell Constantine

I kinda have no problem with the Valentians, but leave me alone, man. "Down with the Man" and all the stuff, you know? I will be the anarchic ruler of Australia, while you can have the rest of the world for you! Long live Vidunderlige Nye Verden!
- Anarchist Jamison "Mad Max" Peyton Nathan Arielian

Clarissa... the other one with me, and I are from another parallel universe. I killed all the world leaders and became a dictator. But hey, no nuclear war, yay!
- Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "Zwart Hart" Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

Meow... Meow-meow. (We are also from another planet).
- The Orange Tabby

And for us, well, another parallel planet, but not Earth this time. We are a factory planet, something like Cybertron. We make everything! Valentine Z and we made a deal, so that while they can buy anything from us, we can visit their pristine gardens!
- Head Tinkerer Veelboki Walston Rezes Kixvet Coarsechart Silverbolt

>> Pause

VoVoDoCo wrote:*A pale man stands up and walks abruptly out of the viewing area*

"Sorry about that", said the young lady who was sitting next to him. "My husband has a crippling fear of cats. Say, are there areas in your respective regions that are cat free? You cultures seem interesting, and I'd like to visit someday, but I'm afraid his phobia prevents the two of us from going. Of course, I can always just kill him... then go. Haha."

*cricket chirp*

>> Play

Ooh, err, you don't have to be THAT drastic, Love! Well, it's all right, we understand that, really! There are good news and bad news to this. Bad news is... we are Valentine Z, so a cat is a common thing for everyone. Good news? Almost all the cats are actually taken care of in their homes, so stray cats are a very very rare sight! So don't you worry about that, my friend! You might find a stray now and then, but most of the cats and kittens are taken care of in shelters or homes.
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn Ellen Trixie Foxworthy Avril Celinda Sammy W. Lindall Leslie Allison

>> Standing by for next Question
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue May 22, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Wed May 30, 2018 3:06 am

OOC: Where did you get that flag from?

IC: A Warlord smashes its head through the wall and looks around. It activates its language translator and it asks the following questions,

Ah, apologies about the wall. We Warlords have a bad habit of breaking things. Would you mind if more of my comrades break down more of this wall in the future? As another, would any of you have an opinion upon the Mythical Technocracy I come from? As another, do any of you have to deal with crime?
Last edited by Wentera on Wed May 30, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wentera is a [1.1] civilization, according to this index.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Wenteran News Relay: [PLEASE WAIT FOR NEWS TO LOAD]

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed May 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Wentera wrote:OOC: Where did you get that flag from?

IC: A Warlord smashes its head through the wall and looks around. It activates its language translator and it asks the following questions,

Ah, apologies about the wall. We Warlords have a bad habit of breaking things. Would you mind if more of my comrades break down more of this wall in the future? As another, would any of you have an opinion upon the Mythical Technocracy I come from? As another, do any of you have to deal with crime?

OOC: Ahh, the powers of PowerPoint and its shape tools. As for the color itself, I actually got it from an obscure place that you would even never expect. So, get this: In Daytona USA, the best racing arcade game in my opinion, has this car labelled #10, and it has this color scheme that I used on my flag. #10 being my favorite number, and because the darn car keeps beating me at times, I figured "Hey, why not?"

>> Play

General Valentijn Samantha Maxwell “De Sierlijke Valkyrie” Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mitchell Constantine: Ahh, yes, the wall-breaking. Where did I get that before? Oh, right, from here! Seriously, please stop breaking the walls. Gwen has been breaking too many already! So no, please stop breaking walls.

Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill ł. Athena Vasilisa Helen Ceeta: Well, for the second question... I would never thought of the day where I would see technology and mystic/magical aspects being harmonious. We are aware of the existence of magic, but at the same time... I never seen them together until now. It's either science, or myths, or magic, not both.

Foresittend Marcus Alan Arielian Maximillian Swifty Felix Prometheus Vt. Lynx Artyom Haydn Reynolds: I am a little concerned about the technocratic ideas though... No art or anything of that sort anymore? All of it is simply scientific, isn't it? That I find rather sad, because you seemed to have lost your souls.

Commander Michelle Karen Kassandra Zann Harley Iliana Breya A Valérie Vítková Breanna Shirley: Ahh, crimes... Hahaha, we used to deal with a lot of them back in the days. After the nuclear holocaust, the world has been unstable, resources are lacking, people are dying, and everyone just want fast food. Back then, it was horrible, and we sort of have to rely on brute force at times. Not excessive, but enough to subdue.

2nd Com. Dawn Carissa Beatrice Amanda Sammi Astriella Charliane Marie Schlechter Vixie Trina: Nowadays, things have changed! It is as low as < 10 major crimes per year, and we no longer rely on punishments, save for a few... heinous acts. 99% of our cases we apprehend tthe suspect and perhaps gave him a stern talking to, as well as rehabilitation. It's better to make them a better person, you know?

>> Pause

>> Standing by for next Question
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed May 30, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Not-too-evaluative-OOC-update:

I have created my 13th nation, called Nexitros Stratuss. It apparently doesn't make any sense in any language, but I kind of like the sound of it. Maybe it could mean "The New State", or something. Like Nexus State? Ah wells.

Point of this nation is to RP in the region it is in, The Coalition of Governments. This was after Samantha-Higgs was canonised to be on Earth, which does not exist in world of CoG.

Cheers! :D
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:25 pm

OOC question again!: Where did you get so many many many many names for all your characters? I am only equipped with a handful of names and have about three characters using the same name. :p
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:05 pm

OOC: Alright, this ain't exactly a question that relates to anything about your nation, but I'm sorta curious.... err yeah, hopefully you'll respond to this random question I have:

Seeing that you're a huge lover of cats (I prefer them over most domestic animals myself), and that you've made entire nations based off of these feline creatures, are you a fan of any other pets? For me, my second favorite pet might be rabbits, since dogs are a bit too messy for my liking, and fish aren't exactly fun unless you put them in some exotic aquarium or anything along those lines.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:43 am

Goodie, new questions! Sorry I didn't reply you guys earlier; I didn't check this puppet often until now, so... oops. :?

Zitravgrad wrote:OOC question again!: Where did you get so many many many many names for all your characters? I am only equipped with a handful of names and have about three characters using the same name. :p

OOC: You want to go to here! Fantasy Name Generator is the name, but there are A LOT of generators - both fictional and non-fictional! Burmese, Chinese, American, Indian, Native American, Irish, German, you got it all. So... I picked a nationality for my character because "a whole world under one roof", then using said nationality, I generated some names. The rest are simple, modified English names. :D

It's not just limited to names. You can also generate short story, starting lore (writing prompts), place names, magic names, curse/plague names, it has everything! I personally turned off ad-block for it because I enjoyed it so much.

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:OOC: Alright, this ain't exactly a question that relates to anything about your nation, but I'm sorta curious.... err yeah, hopefully you'll respond to this random question I have:

Seeing that you're a huge lover of cats (I prefer them over most domestic animals myself), and that you've made entire nations based off of these feline creatures, are you a fan of any other pets? For me, my second favorite pet might be rabbits, since dogs are a bit too messy for my liking, and fish aren't exactly fun unless you put them in some exotic aquarium or anything along those lines.

OOC: Ahh, nah man, it's all good! I'm fine with these type of questions as well.

Well, after cats, I would say it would be dogs, actually. Even as a cat lover, seeing a video of a dog or a puppy smiling will just outright melt my heart. And they're very, very loyal as well if you treat them right, so... yes, dogs, are indeed man's best friends. Cats are man's favorite evil munchkins. :P Dog slobber is still problematic, and gross, so... being licked by a dog after a shower is something I would be worried or be put-off.

Foxes are a third, though I have never seen one IRL. My love for them came from The Fox And The Hound, which I watched a lot as a kid, and the protagonist is this red-and-white fox. So there's that!

Rabbits would be my fourth favorite, because of how round and loafy they look when they sit down. I like to pet them, if only they stop running away so much from things bigger than them. :/

I don't personally like fish, because I feel bad about trapping them a la Finding Nemo. Poor them have to spend their life in a small tank, so... I feel bad about that. Birds also, because same thing, being trapped in a cage all the time feels like havoc.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:10 am

”When will the edgelord Valentine return? It won’t be until October, I presume.
-VictorNet
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:39 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:”When will the edgelord Valentine return? It won’t be until October, I presume.
-VictorNet

> Play

Edgelord? Ahh, that Halloween phase? Hahaha, not anytime soon, friend... I kind of got that out of my head, so I don't think I will go crazy.
- General Valentijn Samantha Maxwell “De Sierlijke Valkyrie” Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

But hey, you still have me! I am the original evil here, and don't you forget that!
- Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "Zwart Hart" Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

A PIECE OF MACHINE LIKE ME? I SUPPOSE WE CAN TAKE IT AND CORRUPT ITS MIND. MAKE IT DO OUR BIDDING.
- Superintendent Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Maxine Taissa Leviathan Coraline T. Jolijn Clementine Harumi

> "I hope your question has been answered!" appears on the screen
> Pause
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 am

Update and a Bump, two-in-one, yay!

So... you will see that The Multiverse of Holly Starlight has been created. I would like to make it clear that it was not someone else's nation taking my idea of Garden at 6th Mile Road, i.e. that new nation is me, yours truly. :P

It was planned to be created on 14th of Feb, 2019, making this the 14th nation that I own. Because I like fancy numbers and all that crap, and thus the 14/2 plan. However, it fell apart when I needed to find it right here and right now because,

- I was helping the developer of Stately with his app. I'm not putting the blame or anything like that, don't worry! I could easily ask someone else to do it, but I volunteered anyway because I really love his app and wanted it to work. So, I'm just pointing this out.

- Free American Empire- helped me out with the images and the baseline of how an Alternate Multiverse (a step-up from Alternate Universe) should play for Holly Starlight, and there ya go! This nation was born!

In quick TL;DR:

Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight is the original one - kind and compassionate, though a little timid about things around her.

Holly De Oogverblinkend en Zinneloos Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Leviathan Starlight is the deluded and lunatic one, effectively taking over EVERY SINGLE NATION AND MULTIVERSE. If you can imagine it, she has it.

Note that this nation is not canon in any part of the lore, so... rest easy that while I will use your nation's name, it will just be a mention and not a game-changing lore.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:42 am

"Hello! XD Just a few questions for our cat-loving comrades! What are your favorite cat memes? Well... Mine is definitely the "nonono cat". And the next question is... How many cats are there per citizen in Valentine Z? I have heard of a country that has nine sheep per citizen... in Zitravgrad, I think we have like 1 cat/5 people and 1 dog/3 people. We are more of a doggo nation."
- Zheneyasil Alexandrovna Slakova

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:53 am

Zitravgrad wrote:"Hello! XD Just a few questions for our cat-loving comrades! What are your favorite cat memes? Well... Mine is definitely the "nonono cat". And the next question is... How many cats are there per citizen in Valentine Z? I have heard of a country that has nine sheep per citizen... in Zitravgrad, I think we have like 1 cat/5 people and 1 dog/3 people. We are more of a doggo nation."
- Zheneyasil Alexandrovna Slakova

>> Play

Why, hello there, my good friend! Ahh, my favorite meme would be this little :3 Cat! I mean, sure, the way he smiles might be unsettling for some, but I quite like his little face and everything!
- General Valentijn Samantha Maxwell “De Sierlijke Valkyrie” Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Mine would be this one. Hey, even as an evil attack-all witch, I need a black cat on my side! Aww, isn't he adorable? SAY THAT HE IS ADORABLE!

Oooh, I love THIS one! Aww, he's so cute! So very very very cute! HAHAHA, I love him, I love him! WARNING: CPU Imminent Meltdown Detected! Shutting down in 3... 2... 1... /shutdown
- Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Vt. Clementine Harumi

Ahh, yes, to answer that... we have around 4-5 cats per person, on average. Bar allergies, it is rather rare to see a Valentian without a cat.
- Vice Premier Ministre Markus Tom Lincoln Schillinger Lewis Joyelle Wei Jaiden X. Geoff Julius Wyatt

>> Pause
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Dakravya
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakravya » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:09 am

"How... how... *hic* cheap *hic* is... alco... ethano... alcohol? *passes out on the floor, incredibly drunk*"
- Drunken partygoer
DAKRAVYA!
A South Slavic republic located on an island in the Baltic Sea known for ancient cities, good food and cheap alcohol. Population is 421,000. Year is 2018. PLEASE IGNORE ALL NS STATS, AS I TEND TO MISCLICK OFTEN.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:12 am

Dakravya wrote:"How... how... *hic* cheap *hic* is... alco... ethano... alcohol? *passes out on the floor, incredibly drunk*"
- Drunken partygoer

// Play

What a strange question you have there, Vriend! Well, pretty cheap, actually. We sell alcoholic drinks at an affordable average of NS$ 8 per half-litre. Hey, if you have drinking issues, our Alcohol Anonymous is free-of-charge!
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

If you want the precise numbers, NSD 5 for 500 ml of beer, NSD 8 for 500 ml of hard liquor, and NSD 10 for 500 ml of wine. Drink Responsibly!
- Trade Representative Charmaine Marissa Hannah Katherine Vivian Hadriane Gwyneth Melny Teresa

// Pause
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Eodor
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eodor » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 am

*Naragash begins spasming on floor due to so much concentrated happiness and is removed by Fusiliers*

--Voice link activated--

"Hello? Is this thing on? It is? Oh, good.

Hi.

I have a question, what is your opinion on the Irenton Empire, before all of this Retribution business..." - Haisan Uluvan, Lord Emperor's Executioner

"I have one too! I have one too!

Hello, I'm Evangelyne, big fan of yours!

Oh. My question? Does anybody know Clarissa's origins? Like where she was originally constructed and the technology used?" - Evangelyne Noxus, Bearer of the Emperor's Soul
JUSTICE FOR SOUTH REINKALISTAN
JANNIES DONE /OURGUY/ WRONG
DOWN WITH THE HETMOB

Dakravya
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakravya » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Dakravya wrote:"How... how... *hic* cheap *hic* is... alco... ethano... alcohol? *passes out on the floor, incredibly drunk*"
- Drunken partygoer

// Play

What a strange question you have there, Vriend! Well, pretty cheap, actually. We sell alcoholic drinks at an affordable average of NS$ 8 per half-litre. Hey, if you have drinking issues, our Alcohol Anonymous is free-of-charge!
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

If you want the precise numbers, NSD 5 for 500 ml of beer, NSD 8 for 500 ml of hard liquor, and NSD 10 for 500 ml of wine. Drink Responsibly!
- Trade Representative Charmaine Marissa Hannah Katherine Vivian Hadriane Gwyneth Melny Teresa

// Pause

"Thanks for the answer. where I'm from, alcohol is incredibly cheap, and our winters get so cold it becomes the only source of warmth in our lives. And plus, to get a Slav drunk would take more alcohol than you would need to wipe out half a civilisation!"
- the partygoer, slightly more sober now.
DAKRAVYA!
A South Slavic republic located on an island in the Baltic Sea known for ancient cities, good food and cheap alcohol. Population is 421,000. Year is 2018. PLEASE IGNORE ALL NS STATS, AS I TEND TO MISCLICK OFTEN.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information