NATION

PASSWORD

The Commune of the Proletarian Republic — Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Purpelia wrote:After being ignored twice I wish to officially declare my hostility and announce that from this day onward your nation no longer exists in my cannon.

Also, I spit upon you.

That’s not very nice.
OOC: Country is a WIP, I am changing the leadership and history.
The Commune of the Proletarian Republic
Current Date: Nonidi 19 Messidor CCXXVI, Day of the Cherry.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values
News of the Commune: CENTRAL COUNCIL VOTES TO ELECT A PRESIDENT | CITIZEN LUCIEN HENRI CONSIDERED MAJOR CONTENDER FOR FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC | PROLETARIAN ARMED FORCES BEGIN MASSIVE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO COUNTER JAPANESE IMPERIAL ADVANCES | RED GUARDS ELECT THEIR FIRST LEADERS
We killed all your kings. Nous avons tué tous vos rois. 私たちはすべての王様を殺しました。 Wir haben alle deine Könige getötet. لقد قتلنا كل ملوككم. Tumewaua wafalme wako wote. Hemos matado a todos tus reyes. Мы смерть все ваш тцарьей. Táimid tar éis do ríthe go léir a mharú. ما تمام پادشهانتان را کشتیم. A ti pa gbogbo awọn ọba rẹ.

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Terre Australes wrote:
The Proletarian Republic wrote:Both the bourgeois and the aristocrats have made it clear that given the chance, they would rebel in counter-revolution. The Great Revolutions of 1789 and 1848 have shown us that revolutionary terror is the best way.

Well, can you blame the Bourgeouis for engaging in counter-revolutions if you decapitate them? I wouldn't.

Can you blame the proletariat for engaging in revolution if they dominate us? I can’t.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values
News of the Commune: CENTRAL COUNCIL VOTES TO ELECT A PRESIDENT | CITIZEN LUCIEN HENRI CONSIDERED MAJOR CONTENDER FOR FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC | PROLETARIAN ARMED FORCES BEGIN MASSIVE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO COUNTER JAPANESE IMPERIAL ADVANCES | RED GUARDS ELECT THEIR FIRST LEADERS
We killed all your kings. Nous avons tué tous vos rois. 私たちはすべての王様を殺しました。 Wir haben alle deine Könige getötet. لقد قتلنا كل ملوككم. Tumewaua wafalme wako wote. Hemos matado a todos tus reyes. Мы смерть все ваш тцарьей. Táimid tar éis do ríthe go léir a mharú. ما تمام پادشهانتان را کشتیم. A ti pa gbogbo awọn ọba rẹ.

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:59 pm

United Clans of the Lake Territories wrote:Hello, me and the other leaders were just wondering a few things. Does your... um... Clan? Group? Well, regardless of name, I know you said that you personally don’t have executive power, but are there any individuals or organizations that do? And if not, how do you stay united?

Quenelle, dumbfounded as to how animals became this smart, responds.
”Uh... Bonsoir. I apologize for any confusion, but I didn’t mean to say there was no executive power. I meant that I, Quenelle, have no executive power. The Commune is lead by the Central Council, where each member is voted on by the national councils, where each memeber is voted on by the Commune Councils.

United Clans of the Lake Territories wrote:Hello. I know you’re a Twoleg, but your system kind of reminds me of the guardian cats. Do you have any knowledge of them?

“I’m sorry, but I have no clue who or what those are. Thanks for asking questions, though? Uhhh.... good boy? Yikes...” -Quenelle
Last edited by The Proletarian Republic on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Terre Australes
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Australes » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:02 pm

The Proletarian Republic wrote:
Terre Australes wrote:
Well, can you blame the Bourgeouis for engaging in counter-revolutions if you decapitate them? I wouldn't.

Can you blame the proletariat for engaging in revolution if they dominate us? I can’t.

I can't blame anybody for engaging in armed struggle if they feel misrepresented. What I can, however, blame a government for chopping off heads of the said individuals that engage in armed struggle.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats!

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Second Empire of America wrote:Is there any way we could offer you assistance? We like you and dislike the European Monarchical State, so we are willing to help you finish your war against them. And please no jokes about us capitalists selling you the rope with which you will hang us, we've heard it all before.

OOC: I’m sorry, but I forgot to delete that post. I was planning on doing this thing where the Monarchy came back and there was an epic war or something, but I realized how stupid it wasn’t going to be so I didn’t. Désolée!
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Sarcana wrote:“How would one describe the ethnic interrelations found in the Republic?”
Julian Doyle, charity worker

”They are vey complicated, that’s for sure. While the majority of proletarians are ardent anti-racists, we also have the exact opposite side of the spectrum. I myself am Nigerian. Most people who end up expressing some sort of racist belief will be shunned. However, many former aristocrats, particularly the artistocratic colonizers of Africa, are still ardently against any other races, as in their eyes, the European race is superior. Education is usually ardently anti-racist. -Quenelle
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Terre Australes wrote:
The Proletarian Republic wrote:Can you blame the proletariat for engaging in revolution if they dominate us? I can’t.

I can't blame anybody for engaging in armed struggle if they feel misrepresented. What I can, however, blame a government for chopping off heads of the said individuals that engage in armed struggle.

I think you misunderstand our policies regarding capital punishment. We don’t punish all who speak out against us. Only those who have committed major crimes against the proletarians of the world.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Terre Australes
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Australes » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 pm

The Proletarian Republic wrote:
Terre Australes wrote:

I think you misunderstand our policies regarding capital punishment. We don’t punish all who speak out against us. Only those who have committed major crimes against the proletarians of the world.

You decapitated your former monarch. Why is the death penalty even around? Could you not rehabilitate your former monarch, or detain him? Why did you have to cut off his head? It barbaric and regressive.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats!

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:43 am

Terre Australes wrote:
The Proletarian Republic wrote:I think you misunderstand our policies regarding capital punishment. We don’t punish all who speak out against us. Only those who have committed major crimes against the proletarians of the world.

You decapitated your former monarch. Why is the death penalty even around? Could you not rehabilitate your former monarch, or detain him? Why did you have to cut off his head? It barbaric and regressive.

It is hard to believe you would defend a tyrant. He deserved no less than death.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information