NATION

PASSWORD

The Commune of the Proletarian Republic — Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Commune of the Proletarian Republic — Q&A

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello!
I am Quenelle, leader of the commune. I was born in Nigeria and shipped to The European Monarchic State where I was forced to become a slave. I was freed during the slave revolts of 1997, although massive segregation put almost all African peoples into the proletarian class, one of three legally defined classes in the European Monarchic State. Eventually, in 2018, I helped lead the communist revolution to establish the current state. I have written many books on communism and anti-monarchism, and although I have no executive power, I am usually considered the leader as my opinion is held highly in public view and because of my role in the revolution.

Any questions for me or the Commune? This is the place you can ask them!
OOC: Country is a WIP, I am changing the leadership and history.
The Commune of the Proletarian Republic
Current Date: Nonidi 19 Messidor CCXXVI, Day of the Cherry.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values
News of the Commune: CENTRAL COUNCIL VOTES TO ELECT A PRESIDENT | CITIZEN LUCIEN HENRI CONSIDERED MAJOR CONTENDER FOR FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC | PROLETARIAN ARMED FORCES BEGIN MASSIVE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO COUNTER JAPANESE IMPERIAL ADVANCES | RED GUARDS ELECT THEIR FIRST LEADERS
We killed all your kings. Nous avons tué tous vos rois. 私たちはすべての王様を殺しました。 Wir haben alle deine Könige getötet. لقد قتلنا كل ملوككم. Tumewaua wafalme wako wote. Hemos matado a todos tus reyes. Мы смерть все ваш тцарьей. Táimid tar éis do ríthe go léir a mharú. ما تمام پادشهانتان را کشتیم. A ti pa gbogbo awọn ọba rẹ.

Incantata Phantasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Incantata Phantasia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 am

"Why King James had to die, and why counter-revolutionaries are executed? Isn't this to act like an oppressive regime, same or worse as it was before?"
- Kalil, the puppy-wielding android boy

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 am

Incantata Phantasia wrote:"Why King James had to die, and why counter-revolutionaries are executed? Isn't this to act like an oppressive regime, same or worse as it was before?"
- Kalil, the puppy-wielding android boy

"The regime was oppressive. There were three legal classes, aristocrats, bourgeois, and proletarian. Interracial relationships were banned. Suspected queers were sent to re-education camps. The Monarch was a tyrant who deserved nothing less than death. We, the proletarians, are in revolution. Compared to the old regime, we are the opposite of oppressive! Our goal is complete self-determination of all peoples of their identities. The only people who will face punishment by the proletarians are those who get in the way of identitarian self-determination. We are tired of allowing the aristocracy to control our individuality, and allowing the bourgeoisie to control our destinies! For the Commune! For the Republic!" -Comrade Quenell, responding to Kalil in the streets of a neighbouring nation, spreading the word for communist republicanism.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values
News of the Commune: CENTRAL COUNCIL VOTES TO ELECT A PRESIDENT | CITIZEN LUCIEN HENRI CONSIDERED MAJOR CONTENDER FOR FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC | PROLETARIAN ARMED FORCES BEGIN MASSIVE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO COUNTER JAPANESE IMPERIAL ADVANCES | RED GUARDS ELECT THEIR FIRST LEADERS
We killed all your kings. Nous avons tué tous vos rois. 私たちはすべての王様を殺しました。 Wir haben alle deine Könige getötet. لقد قتلنا كل ملوككم. Tumewaua wafalme wako wote. Hemos matado a todos tus reyes. Мы смерть все ваш тцарьей. Táimid tar éis do ríthe go léir a mharú. ما تمام پادشهانتان را کشتیم. A ti pa gbogbo awọn ọba rẹ.

Xibei-San-Ma
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xibei-San-Ma » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 am

(All questions are in IC)

''I have a few questions for you.

1. How diverse is your country's population?

2. How much money do you spend on your military?

3. What do you think of our own country?

4. How progressive is your country?

5. Is your country expansionist? ''

Vice President Biming Bo
Not really planning to use this nation for F7 posting and RP, I just did a small makeover for its new role.

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 am

Xibei-San-Ma wrote:(All questions are in IC)

''I have a few questions for you.

1. How diverse is your country's population?

2. How much money do you spend on your military?

3. What do you think of our own country?

4. How progressive is your country?

5. Is your country expansionist? ''

Vice President Biming Bo

"It is difficult to tell how diverse we are because the Commune views race and gender to be social constructs to be abolished, so the state has no official recognition of either and does not do a census of some type. However, seeing as I myself am Nigerian, and the vast amounts of territory we cover, we are very diverse. Most of the Commune are Africans or African-Europeans, although we have a large European and Arab population as well.

As for the military spending, we do not have money in the common sense of the word. You can check out our statement to foreign powers "The Communist Economy to see how our economy operates. As for the military, we are very disorganized. Communists thrive in chaos; order is destruction. All citizens are supplied with a free assault rifle if they wish, and anyone can take up arms for the Commune. The only form of uniform the military uses is a red piece of cloth tied around the left arm.

Not a fan, unfortunately for you. I think your shithole needs to be liberated.

We do not use the word progressive to describe us. The bourgeois liberals called themselves "progressive." However, we are committed to the rights of oppressed peoples worldwide. Communists must fight for all peoples. All oppressed peoples must unite to destroy capitalist tyranny.

We are expansionists in that we wish to spread Communism globally. However, we are different than the imperialist nations; we are not even a nation! We are a coalition of many nations, many peoples, united in Communism, and seek to create self-determination for all peoples. The imperialists only seek domination, order, destruction, oppression. We seek to liberate the world in the opposite."
-Comrade Quenelle, in a press statement to the people of Xibei-San-Ma.
Last edited by The Proletarian Republic on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 am

"We are both egalitarian, revolution born countries. Why do you hate us?"-Official

"What is you prefered method of guerrilla warfare?"-Red rebel.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:57 am

Skyhooked wrote:"We are both egalitarian, revolution born countries. Why do you hate us?"-Official

“We do not hate your people. We hate any and all capitalist mode of production. Abolish capitalism, and abolish our hatred. Besides the capitalism, I appreciate your nation. I think it’s a fun place for vacation.

Guerilla War is not something to be controlled. Guerilla War works because it is chaotic. Anyone who attempts to contain chaos will fail. Therefore, I refuse to declare any type of chaos as ‘best.’” -Quenelle, smoking a cigarette and playing poker with some citizens of Skyhooked.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 am

The Proletarian Republic wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:"We are both egalitarian, revolution born countries. Why do you hate us?"-Official

“We do not hate your people. We hate any and all capitalist mode of production. Abolish capitalism, and abolish our hatred. Besides the capitalism, I appreciate your nation. I think it’s a fun place for vacation.

Guerilla War is not something to be controlled. Guerilla War works because it is chaotic. Anyone who attempts to contain chaos will fail. Therefore, I refuse to declare any type of chaos as ‘best.’” -Quenelle, smoking a cigarette and playing poker with some citizens of Skyhooked.

"Many want to destroy capitalism, but only few achieve that goal without widespread famine and powerty. You are one of those select few. But we, we choose controlling capitalism instead of destroying it. It's like taming a dangerous beast, so it serves."-John Walker AI
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:17 am

Skyhooked wrote:
The Proletarian Republic wrote:“We do not hate your people. We hate any and all capitalist mode of production. Abolish capitalism, and abolish our hatred. Besides the capitalism, I appreciate your nation. I think it’s a fun place for vacation.

"Many want to destroy capitalism, but only few achieve that goal without widespread famine and powerty. You are one of those select few. But we, we choose controlling capitalism instead of destroying it. It's like taming a dangerous beast, so it serves."-John Walker AI

"People being beaten with a stick are not happier if the stick has a bow on it." -Quenelle
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Democratic Lykna
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Lykna » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:38 am

"Understanding your concerns about capitalism, as I'm running a country with controlled capitalism too, similar to that paradise for stoned drunkards .... but still, don't you think it's possible that different classes may also share common interests where, in best case, they even work together? Like patriotism ... the defence of the homeland, and so on ... shouldn't issues like getting rid of enemies of the nation be something every single citizen should work on? And isn't it, like, differences between the classes wouldn't even matter? Or am I just dreaming, or overestimating my three million people island state, where this has always worked fine and will ever do?" - PM Gira Horroway, drunk and stoned

"Hello there, comrade! Don't mind her, she's being a bit ... well, you know. So, as you can see, we in Democratic Lykna are still fighting for a classless society, but we use the devices our system offers instead of trying a revolution by force; we've had too much crap going on in the past decades. So, my question would be: what's your opinion on women in power, like we obviously have that in our Matriarchy? Do you think it's better, worse, or equally fine if women dominate the politics of a country?" - Stella Vansippen, Presider of the CPDL
A small island nation ruled by Prime Minister Brittany Hess.
NEWS: Democratic Lykna finally managed to get elections done!

Overview|You know you're Lyknic when ...|Q&A Thread

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:55 am

Polite greetings to you, on behalf of Her Enlightened Majesty the Mother Empress Chella Resyanna fe Shrailleen, of the Enlightened Matriarchy of the Shrailleeni Empire.

As a first question, your commune possesses an enormous area of land which until recently contained an extremely diverse range of cultures, languages, and faiths. How has your commune overcome these barriers of language and culture to unify in such a manner?

As a related question, it is noted that the city of Paris has been renamed Commune City. Why was Paris, specifically, made the capital of the commune when many more centrally located cities exist? Have any other cities been renamed in this manner?

Your commune lays claim to many technological advancements, and yet was born only this year. Is it not disingenuous to claim the advancements made under the old monarchy as your own?

Your commune is noted for the dissolution of marriage in its entirety. How are children raised in your commune in the absence of a family structure?

Finally, your commune has abolished the use of animals in farming. Have you faced any difficulties in feeding your large population? Or do you suffer from the mass starvation inherent in all Marxist regimes?

May the Light of the Mother one day smile upon the people of the former European Monarchic State,

Foreign Minister Zattem Resbruck,
on behalf of Her Enlightened Majesty the Mother Empress Chella Resyanna fe Shrailleen
أدرس اللغة العربية وهي لغة جميلة
Mother of One, Mother of All
Ask Me Anything IC
Come to the Mother's Embrace
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Democratic Lykna wrote:"Understanding your concerns about capitalism, as I'm running a country with controlled capitalism too, similar to that paradise for stoned drunkards .... but still, don't you think it's possible that different classes may also share common interests where, in best case, they even work together? Like patriotism ... the defence of the homeland, and so on ... shouldn't issues like getting rid of enemies of the nation be something every single citizen should work on? And isn't it, like, differences between the classes wouldn't even matter? Or am I just dreaming, or overestimating my three million people island state, where this has always worked fine and will ever do?" - PM Gira Horroway, drunk and stoned

"Hello there, comrade! Don't mind her, she's being a bit ... well, you know. So, as you can see, we in Democratic Lykna are still fighting for a classless society, but we use the devices our system offers instead of trying a revolution by force; we've had too much crap going on in the past decades. So, my question would be: what's your opinion on women in power, like we obviously have that in our Matriarchy? Do you think it's better, worse, or equally fine if women dominate the politics of a country?" - Stella Vansippen, Presider of the CPDL

"Ahhh, class collaborationism. It worked great in the old regime. And by great, I mean the upper classes claimed that the classes needed to collaborate to keep out encroaching influence on European civilization and culture. Monarch James VII was notable for his rhetoric that the proletarians had become too "anti-collaboration" by protesting the use of ghettos by the Monarchy. Class collaboration is just a way to control the lower classes into submissions, for where there are classes, there are proletarians who are not receiving the full benefit of their labor.

I also notice your use of "patriotism." Love of a geographical area, homeland, or group of people, is all just ways to control people. Our people do not fall for such silly concepts.

I, myself, am a biological female. There are many of us in the councils. However, in the Commune, gender is not officially recognized by the state. Gender is hopefully abolished soon, although it is difficult to abolish as a concept with gendered language, culture, etc. So, it will probably take hundreds of years for its effects to be fully abolished; this is fine and expected. The same is true of a truly classless society and a truly communist society. To be completely honest, the Commune is touted as a success of communism; this is true, although we technically have not fully reached communism. We are on the path though. As for class abolition in your nation: class cannot be abolished where there is private property." -Comrade Quenell, in a letter to the matriarchy, stained with the smell of cigarettes
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:59 pm

The Shrailleeni Empire wrote:
Polite greetings to you, on behalf of Her Enlightened Majesty the Mother Empress Chella Resyanna fe Shrailleen, of the Enlightened Matriarchy of the Shrailleeni Empire.

As a first question, your commune possesses an enormous area of land which until recently contained an extremely diverse range of cultures, languages, and faiths. How has your commune overcome these barriers of language and culture to unify in such a manner?

As a related question, it is noted that the city of Paris has been renamed Commune City. Why was Paris, specifically, made the capital of the commune when many more centrally located cities exist? Have any other cities been renamed in this manner?

Your commune lays claim to many technological advancements, and yet was born only this year. Is it not disingenuous to claim the advancements made under the old monarchy as your own?

Your commune is noted for the dissolution of marriage in its entirety. How are children raised in your commune in the absence of a family structure?

Finally, your commune has abolished the use of animals in farming. Have you faced any difficulties in feeding your large population? Or do you suffer from the mass starvation inherent in all Marxist regimes?

May the Light of the Mother one day smile upon the people of the former European Monarchic State,

Foreign Minister Zattem Resbruck,
on behalf of Her Enlightened Majesty the Mother Empress Chella Resyanna fe Shrailleen

Hello Minister Zattem Resbruck,

I appreciate your time to ask questions of our people. As for cultural differences; it has been difficult. Very difficult. I myself was born in Nigeria, and shipped to Paris when I was two. I was raised in a slave household where my parents were not allowed to speak their language, forced into European culture, and my mother was killed when I was seven by a lynching mob of aristocrats due to her long dreadlocks in order to remember her old culture. I speak French well, being raised in France most of my life, but I have had Nigerian and African culture in my roots as well. I think this almost multiculturalism has helped me immensely in understanding the difficulties of uniting many different nations and peoples under one red banner.

Culture in the Commune is still extremely diverse. There are hundreds of languages spoken, thousands of traditions, and many different races. However, I think there is a common bond between us all. We are all communists; we are all proletarians; we all will fight against class society and oppression. The African continent has been dominated by European puppet states for about two hundred years, and the proletarians of Europe have been forced to live in ghettos and work for little pay for about 150. We all feel a common bond of fighting against oppression. Many different languages are taught in school, which helps with solidarity as well.

Paris has been named the capital for many reasons. Paris is the place the revolution originated. The proletarians of Paris drafted an emergency meeting due to a massacre from the police of the Monarchy; the proletarians declared they were tired of repression! It was also the capital of the Monarchy, where the Monarchs palace was, and where all existing government institutions were in the European Monarchic State. This made it extremely easy to set up base there. There has been some talk of moving the capital, however, I don't foresee this happening soon. As far as I am aware, no other major cities have been renamed.

In the 19th century, there were many scientific advances in Europe. The early 19th century is often called the Sacrifice period because the beginning of capitalism led to the expansion of productive forces that could not expand under feudalism. In 1848, the failed revolutions led to the establishment of a Monarch in half of France that claimed to wish to unite the entire European continent. This small Monarchy would remain only in the eastern half of France for about fifty years. For that fifty years, the liberal bourgeois states began to fear the Monarchy as it was increasing its militancy and imperialist expansionist rhetoric. Innovation flourished as the first bourgeois factory started to use a human created by man from gears and metal in 1883. In 1893, the Monarchy annexed the second half of France. The old aristocracy in France had been secretly fighting against the Republic for years by stationing soldiers loyal to the Monarchy all over West France. After years of war, Europe was united under one monarchy; The European Monarchic State. For about one hundred years, the intelligentsia was forced into hiding due to the Monarchy extremely reactionary policies against science. Progress was slowed for about a whole century. However, the Monarchy secretly delivered advanced technology behind the scenes for the aristocracy and the state. Each year the police would come out with more advanced technology only to be reported that God himself had delivered the tech to the Monarch! Hah. I remember hearing that when I was a young girl and scoffing. Of course, the Proletarians knew what was happening from the start. The intelligentsia, although underground, attempted to continue research as much as possible. When the intelligentsia joined the revolution, the Proletarians were exposed to more technology than they ever had access to before. The intelligentsia, now free to act without fear, or without monetary worries, began to increase research to massive scales. Education was increased massively as the academia was able to reclaim science for humanity.

Parents still raise children. Especially due to the newness of the Commune, a family structure still remains. Children are raised by parents but it is not the family that divides humans.

Hunting is still used on a minor scale, about 10-20% of food comes from hunting. Fishing is Common in some areas. Agriculture was a large part of the Monarchy's rhetoric due to its association with Feudalism and aristocratic societies. Africa was used by the Monarchic State as essentially one large cornfield; unfortunately, Africa is still divided like this.

Hoping your monarch is killed in a violent revolution,
Quenell
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Sicaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:06 pm

“How long, exactly, do you think you can sustain this? Eventually your country will fall victim to civil unrest and corruption, as all communist countries do, so how long do you think you’ll last? Hm? Will you forcibly suppress those who have differing views than yourself, as communism does? Will you execute them? Jail them? You speak of equality and similar terms, and yet you yourself would eventually have to no longer be equal in order to keep your country intact. In fact, with this principal everyone should command everyone in the military. So tell me. How long do you think you can last before your country falls? Your “great revolution” just another atrocity in the history books? Your “commune” another name that killed millions because they thought differently? How long?”

- Autarch Franz Graztnak
This country doesn’t represent my political views.
Three Principles of the People is a good book.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales
I’m an American nationalist, ultra-capitalist, Kemalist, and First and Second Amendment extremist. Alexander Hamilton and Ronald Reagan are my gods and I will incessantly worship them.

No, basement dwellers of the world, communism does not work.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake; but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Sicaris wrote:“How long, exactly, do you think you can sustain this? Eventually your country will fall victim to civil unrest and corruption, as all communist countries do, so how long do you think you’ll last? Hm? Will you forcibly suppress those who have differing views than yourself, as communism does? Will you execute them? Jail them? You speak of equality and similar terms, and yet you yourself would eventually have to no longer be equal in order to keep your country intact. In fact, with this principal everyone should command everyone in the military. So tell me. How long do you think you can last before your country falls? Your “great revolution” just another atrocity in the history books? Your “commune” another name that killed millions because they thought differently? How long?”

- Autarch Franz Graztnak

Attention Autarch Franz Graztnak,

After reading your telegram, I have decided I am no longer a communist. I thought about it, and I decided that revolutions are never violent, and it is rather communism that is violent. I forgot about how the transition from feudalism to capitalism was a completely bloodless transition, with absolutely no violent revolutions. I have therefore declared the Monarchy again, and we have begun taping the beheaded Monarch's head back on to his body.

Totally not sarcastic in any sense of the word,
Quenelle
Last edited by The Proletarian Republic on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Die Arbeiterlander
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Arbeiterlander » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Does YN trade internationally with other nations?
One of the many nations of New Transeurasia
1980s PT socialist soviet satellite state.
Socialism but there are enough resources

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Die Arbeiterlander wrote:Does YN trade internationally with other nations?

Rarely. We avoid this as trade necessitates the production of commodities.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Bump
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:01 am

What are your laws in regard to bumping threads. Also, mating with animals and children.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:28 am

Purpelia wrote:What are your laws in regard to bumping threads. Also, mating with animals and children.

Well, the internet is pretty much completely unregulated. If you have unconsensual sex at all, which children and animals cannot consent, then you are publically castrated.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 am

"What is your opinion on democratic socialism?"
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Incantata Phantasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Incantata Phantasia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

"If you and your commune were someday defeated, how would you like to be treated? Would you like the legacy you left for the world?"
- Meimei, the Fortune Teller

"Have you ever met a good aristocrat? If yes, what would you do if he disagrees with your ways and openly declare his intentions of opposing them, by reciprocal force if necessary?"
- Nouvelle, the Masked Imperial Cultist
Last edited by Incantata Phantasia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:37 am

The Proletarian Republic wrote:
Purpelia wrote:What are your laws in regard to bumping threads. Also, mating with animals and children.

Well, the internet is pretty much completely unregulated. If you have unconsensual sex at all, which children and animals cannot consent, then you are publically castrated.

Your choice of punishment is inspired, if a tad violent for our tastes. But your morals sadden us. Alas, woe be to he who has lived as we have. To have grown by such things unsurprised.

Of surprises however, ask we must. Practical jokes in your nation? Legal? Seen as the evil disgusting crimes that they are?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Kenmoria wrote:"What is your opinion on democratic socialism?"

Depends on your definition of Democratic Socialism. For the most part, no. If by Democratic Socialism you mean a regulated market economy with large state welfare, then the term you are looking for is Social Democracy, not Democratic Socialism. If by Democratic Socialism you mean a state-owned and planned economy but with a liberal democracy, then you are using the correct term, but we are not fans of liberal democracy in any form. Radical democracy or bust.
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

The Proletarian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Proletarian Republic » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Incantata Phantasia wrote:"If you and your commune were someday defeated, how would you like to be treated? Would you like the legacy you left for the world?"
- Meimei, the Fortune Teller

"Have you ever met a good aristocrat? If yes, what would you do if he disagrees with your ways and openly declare his intentions of opposing them, by reciprocal force if necessary?"
- Nouvelle, the Masked Imperial Cultist

"Well, our legacy, I hope, will be one of civil rights and freedom. We may be defeated, unfortunately, that is the truth. However, I have trust in the proletariat to think freely beyond the propaganda of monarchists and liberals. Assuming our replacement would be a reactionary one which returned to the old legal class system, the proletariat often has a common class bond due to our forced replacement into ghettos. Therefore, I would imagine that the proletariat, especially those that currently live in the Commune, would have a longing for the days of the Commune, the days when they were the masters of their own destiny and when they controlled the government instead of the Aristocrats or Bourgeois.

I, personally, have met aristocrats that may be charitable, yes. However, if they oppose the rule of the proletariat, then they are probably not good at heart. Any former bourgeois or aristocrat that supports the Commune and wishes to participate in the state may do so. It is those that oppose the proletarian rule that must have fear. Many aristocrats may be charitable to create the illusion they care, but anyone who supports a class system is probably not a good person at heart." ~Quenelle
Politiscales Q&A 8Values

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information