NATION

PASSWORD

Fantasy Sunalaya: The Informative Map Thread[Regional]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Order of the Silver Dragon
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Silver Dragon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:31 pm

How are other races gonna fit in? I was thinking, in the case of elves, they have the same magical capacity (if we're going with that system) as humans, but the chances for a "gifted" person (one with naturally high magical capacity) are increased

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Silver Dragon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Also, can humans not be useless?

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:21 pm

So, kinda compiling what we have so far for just one idea for a potential magic system.

Every creature on the planet has something called Magical Capacity. This is the innate potential for the creature to use magic. Not that the creature can use magic, just the Potential to wield it. A person with a certain Magical Capacity value can only perform magics at or below their capacity level, else-wise get seriously injured. Anywhere from long sleeps and commas to physical/mental injury or potentially death.

Humans have an average Magical Capacity of let's say 50, which would be considered the baseline for Capacity. To increase a person's Magical Capacity, they would need to have schooling (learning new information, spells, ideas, etc), magical charms or totems, potions (which would only grant extra Capacity for a limited amount of time), or black/dark magic (by killing a person and harvesting a portion of their Capacity).

Magic Type Classification (subject to change. When designing this magic system initially, I linked it strongly to eye colour, hence the Common Name section)

Common NameTrue NameTalents
BrownEyeSingulaOrdinary Humans
BlueEyeMedicaeHealing Magic
HazelEyeRimoraeDiscovery Magic
GreenEyeNaturaeNature Magic
GreyEyeSusurraeThought Magic (minor)
SilverEyeExcogitatoraeThought Magic (major)
AmberEyeAnimaleAnimal Magic
RedEyeVitaeLife Magic
VioletEyeLuxaeEnergy Redirection and Light Magic
MilkEyeProphetamTime Seer and Future Interpretation
BlackEyeNidoramMagic Tracking and repulsion

A creature with these coloured eyes (or talents) can perform magic mainly in their field. This means that a person who is a Naturae (nature magic) will have an affinity for nature magic, but will still be able to perform thought magic or animal magic to a certain degree, but at a much lower Capacity that their own.

example:
A Nature spell with a Capacity of 40 for Naturae will have a Capacity of 50 for a Luxae.

Similarly, each spell effects the wielder in different ways, on top of effecting whatever the spell is meant to effect.
When magic is cast, all the senses are activated at once:
-Sight
-Hearing
-Smell
-Taste
-Touch
-Temperature
-Balance and Acceleration
-Pain

So, for example, a spell that allows you to talk to animals would have a Capacity of 23, effecting mainly your hearing. As you would use the spell, your body's temperature would begin to increase. the longer the spell is activated, the greater the temperature, moving from regular temperature, to pleasant heat, to unpleasant, to tingling to burning to painful (etc.) until you either stop the spell, or the Capacity of the spell due to the temperature increases passed your limit and you start to get effected (again, by long sleep/commas, to physical/mental injury to death).

Spells could also be utilized in tandem with other people, which means that the Magical Capacity cost is spread among a group, thus allowing for more advanced/higher Capacity magic to be utilized.
Potential Example 1: A spell to teleport a person across the continent could have a Capacity Value of 150. A group of 3 people would each need only 50 Capacity to use it.

Potential Example 2: A spell to mind control a person could require a Capacity of 75. between 2 people, they would each need a Capacity of 45. (So, while not exactly even in this case, like case 1, it is still much lower when used in a group than alone).

So, what do you guys think? Any questions? Comments? Concerns?

Again, this is just one potential system and is by no means the one we are going with, nor is it fully finished, for those of you who like it and want to expand on it
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Silver Dragon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 am

The Order of the Silver Dragon wrote:How are other races gonna fit in? I was thinking, in the case of elves, they have the same magical capacity (if we're going with that system) as humans, but the chances for a "gifted" person (one with naturally high magical capacity) are increased

If the elves are immortal, can we make them more prone to crime or something?

North Rukonia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Rukonia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:19 am

Tagging with my primary to make it easier
This user officially supports the 7-state solution for the Bograel-Jogustine Conflict
This user officially supports a One-State solution for Ventismar under the New Ruzkov Empire
------------------------------------------------------------------
My language is called Younger Eotìannan

God I love fantasy

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 am

The Order of the Silver Dragon wrote:
The Order of the Silver Dragon wrote:How are other races gonna fit in? I was thinking, in the case of elves, they have the same magical capacity (if we're going with that system) as humans, but the chances for a "gifted" person (one with naturally high magical capacity) are increased

If the elves are immortal, can we make them more prone to crime or something?

I was hoping we wouldn't "Planet of Hats" our species. Where each species has the exact same characteristic (like prone to crime).
I'd also rather not have an immortal species. Unless it's a super rare, very very few in number NPC type species. but that's just my personal preference
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Tol Eresea
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tol Eresea » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:39 am

Rhodevus wrote:So, kinda compiling what we have so far for just one idea for a potential magic system.

Every creature on the planet has something called Magical Capacity. This is the innate potential for the creature to use magic. Not that the creature can use magic, just the Potential to wield it. A person with a certain Magical Capacity value can only perform magics at or below their capacity level, else-wise get seriously injured. Anywhere from long sleeps and commas to physical/mental injury or potentially death.

Humans have an average Magical Capacity of let's say 50, which would be considered the baseline for Capacity. To increase a person's Magical Capacity, they would need to have schooling (learning new information, spells, ideas, etc), magical charms or totems, potions (which would only grant extra Capacity for a limited amount of time), or black/dark magic (by killing a person and harvesting a portion of their Capacity).

Magic Type Classification (subject to change. When designing this magic system initially, I linked it strongly to eye colour, hence the Common Name section)

RedEyeVitaeLife Magic

A creature with these coloured eyes (or talents) can perform magic mainly in their field. This means that a person who is a Naturae (nature magic) will have an affinity for nature magic, but will still be able to perform thought magic or animal magic to a certain degree, but at a much lower Capacity that their own.

example:
A Nature spell with a Capacity of 40 for Naturae will have a Capacity of 50 for a Luxae.

Similarly, each spell effects the wielder in different ways, on top of effecting whatever the spell is meant to effect.
-Sight
-Hearing
-Smell
-Taste
-Touch
-Temperature
-Pain

So, for example, a spell that allows you to talk to animals would have a Capacity of 23, effecting mainly your hearing. As you would use the spell, your body's temperature would begin to increase. the longer the spell is activated, the greater the temperature, moving from regular temperature, to pleasant heat, to unpleasant, to tingling to burning to painful (etc.) until you either stop the spell, or the Capacity of the spell due to the temperature increases passed your limit and you start to get effected (again, by long sleep/commas, to physical/mental injury to death).

Spells could also be utilized in tandem with other people, which means that the Magical Capacity cost is spread among a group, thus allowing for more advanced/higher Capacity magic to be utilized.
Potential Example 1: A spell to teleport a person across the continent could have a Capacity Value of 150. A group of 3 people would each need only 50 Capacity to use it.

Potential Example 2: A spell to mind control a person could require a Capacity of 75. between 2 people, they would each need a Capacity of 45. (So, while not exactly even in this case, like case 1, it is still much lower when used in a group than alone).

Again, this is just one potential system and is by no means the one we are going with, nor is it fully finished, for those of you who like it and want to expand on it

So, I like the idea of everyone having the capacity of being able to wield magic. I'm personally not a huge fan of things like "bloodlines" because when you think about it, they don't make much sense... Most people would have magical blood running through them.

However, I am not sure that I like the eye colour linking them to an area of magical ability thing. It's a really unique concept and I like the idea, but I don't know how well it'd work in an open RP environment like this. For example, part of the description I've made for Tol Ereseans (who are a race of elves) is "their eyes are unique, typically a singular colour. Very few colours have been recorded, with only yellows, browns and oranges being recorded." That makes it difficult to to tie into your eye-colour system atm.

As for the capacity things, I think that's a great way to limit it to make sure people don't OP their mages (we need to decide what we're going to call our magic users. I personally am in favour of mage but what about you guys?) in RPs. ^_^
Last edited by Tol Eresea on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Éire
Music!
Gaeilgeoir

Avid reader

Ní thuigeann an sách an seang.

North Rukonia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby North Rukonia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:44 am

Rhodevus wrote:
The Order of the Silver Dragon wrote:If the elves are immortal, can we make them more prone to crime or something?

I was hoping we wouldn't "Planet of Hats" our species. Where each species has the exact same characteristic (like prone to crime).
I'd also rather not have an immortal species. Unless it's a super rare, very very few in number NPC type species. but that's just my personal preference

Yea I really don't like the immortal thing. The only reason I suggested that the elves could be prone to crime is due to their immortality that pant wanted. If we're not gonna do the immortal thing, then we can ditch the crime thing.
This user officially supports the 7-state solution for the Bograel-Jogustine Conflict
This user officially supports a One-State solution for Ventismar under the New Ruzkov Empire

God I love fantasy

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 am

Tol Eresea wrote:So, I like the idea of everyone having the capacity of being able to wield magic. I'm personally not a huge fan of things like "bloodlines" because when you think about it, they don't make much sense... Most people would have magical blood running through them.

However, I am not sure that I like the eye colour linking them to an area of magical ability thing. It's a really unique concept and I like the idea, but I don't know how well it'd work in an open RP environment like this. For example, part of the description I've made for Tol Ereseans (who are a race of elves) is "their eyes are unique, typically a singular colour. Very few colours have been recorded, with only yellows, browns and oranges being recorded." That makes it difficult to to tie into your eye-colour system atm.

As for the capacity things, I think that's a great way to limit it to make sure people don't OP their mages (we need to decide what we're going to call our magic users. I personally am in favour of mage but what about you guys?) in RPs. ^_^

Ya, I'm not a fan of "Bloodlines" either. That's why I like Capacity as the potential to do magic, as opposed to something like their magical upper limit. That way, people (human's for example) have an average Capacity of 50, but not all would have the ability to use magic (it would be more based on their training, desire to actually use magic, previous experiences with magic, etc.)

We could get rid of the eye colour thing. It was just something I was planning to use as a part of a book. I do like the "Talents" though.

Now to name our magic-wielders. There are:
Mages
Wizards
Enchanters
Sorcerors
Shamans
Warlocks
and probably plenty more I am missing.

I do like Mage the most, but maybe it could be something based on region? Like to the Northern elves, they call is Mage, to the humans they are wizards, to the dwarves they are shamans, etc. (not with those exact regional differences, but you get the point). But if we need to vote on one, I like Mages as well :P
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 am

North Rukonia wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:

Yea I really don't like the immortal thing. The only reason I suggested that the elves could be prone to crime is due to their immortality that pant wanted. If we're not gonna do the immortal thing, then we can ditch the crime thing.

I'd be open to longer lives? Or maybe them using magic to extend their lives to where they appear to be immortal? (as long as there are drawbacks involved as well. Magic is boring unless there is risk involved)
She/Her

Factbook

North Rukonia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby North Rukonia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:59 am

Rhodevus wrote:
North Rukonia wrote:Yea I really don't like the immortal thing. The only reason I suggested that the elves could be prone to crime is due to their immortality that pant wanted. If we're not gonna do the immortal thing, then we can ditch the crime thing.

I'd be open to longer lives? Or maybe them using magic to extend their lives to where they appear to be immortal? (as long as there are drawbacks involved as well. Magic is boring unless there is risk involved)

Yea. There needs to be drawbacks if one is to do that. Anyways, what do you think of my "same capacity but more gifted people" for elves?

God I love fantasy

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:03 am

North Rukonia wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:

Yea. There needs to be drawbacks if one is to do that. Anyways, what do you think of my "same capacity but more gifted people" for elves?

That'd be pretty good. I was making sure to say average Capacity for the species, because I think there should be a range. Somebody who studied and practiced and used magic all their lives should obviously have a Higher Capacity than somebody who just started out.

But I do like the idea of everyone having the same Average Capacity, but some species are just prone to having more gifted people with a higher starting number. :D
She/Her

Factbook

Tol Eresea
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tol Eresea » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:05 am

Rhodevus wrote:
Tol Eresea wrote:So, I like the idea of everyone having the capacity of being able to wield magic. I'm personally not a huge fan of things like "bloodlines" because when you think about it, they don't make much sense... Most people would have magical blood running through them.

Ya, I'm not a fan of "Bloodlines" either. That's why I like Capacity as the potential to do magic, as opposed to something like their magical upper limit. That way, people (human's for example) have an average Capacity of 50, but not all would have the ability to use magic (it would be more based on their training, desire to actually use magic, previous experiences with magic, etc.)

We could get rid of the eye colour thing. It was just something I was planning to use as a part of a book. I do like the "Talents" though.

Mages
Wizards
Enchanters
Sorcerors
Shamans
Warlocks

I do like Mage the most, but maybe it could be something based on region? Like to the Northern elves, they call is Mage, to the humans they are wizards, to the dwarves they are shamans, etc. (not with those exact regional differences, but you get the point). But if we need to vote on one, I like Mages as well :P

It also gives us the potential to make goofy characters! "I always wanted to be a mage... But I was really bad at it! But I can conjure you a flower!" *Conjures a bear when trying to conjure a flower* "NOT THIS AGAIN NO!"

I agree. I like dividing magic into different classes/specialities/schools. And for our characters we make they could have the school they're specialised in, like the one they studied and focused on. And I do like the eye colour idea, I just don't think it works for the RP :(

And ooh, that's also a good idea. Different cultures using different names. Elven mages, human wizards, dwarven shamans, etc. Sorcerers could be those who specialised in a certain school of magic or something, things like that. We could definitely go down that route if everyone wanted to or just vote on what we liked the best. =D

Rhodevus wrote:
North Rukonia wrote:Yea I really don't like the immortal thing. The only reason I suggested that the elves could be prone to crime is due to their immortality that pant wanted. If we're not gonna do the immortal thing, then we can ditch the crime thing.

For me, I don't want the elves of Tol Eresea to be immortal. But I do want a longer-than-human lifespan if that's alright. I was thinking maybe 300 years instead of 100 years.
Éire
Music!
Gaeilgeoir

Avid reader

Ní thuigeann an sách an seang.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:11 am

Tol Eresea wrote:Ya, I'm not a fan of "Bloodlines" either. That's why I like Capacity as the potential to do magic, as opposed to something like their magical upper limit. That way, people (human's for example) have an average Capacity of 50, but not all would have the ability to use magic (it would be more based on their training, desire to actually use magic, previous experiences with magic, etc.)

Mages
Wizards
Enchanters
Sorcerors
Shamans
Warlocks

It also gives us the potential to make goofy characters! "I always wanted to be a mage... But I was really bad at it! But I can conjure you a flower!" *Conjures a bear when trying to conjure a flower* "NOT THIS AGAIN NO!"

I agree. I like dividing magic into different classes/specialities/schools. And for our characters we make they could have the school they're specialised in, like the one they studied and focused on. And I do like the eye colour idea, I just don't think it works for the RP :(

And ooh, that's also a good idea. Different cultures using different names. Elven mages, human wizards, dwarven shamans, etc. Sorcerers could be those who specialised in a certain school of magic or something, things like that. We could definitely go down that route if everyone wanted to or just vote on what we liked the best. =D
Rhodevus wrote:I'd be open to longer lives? Or maybe them using magic to extend their lives to where they appear to be immortal? (as long as there are drawbacks involved as well. Magic is boring unless there is risk involved)
For me, I don't want the elves of Tol Eresea to be immortal. But I do want a longer-than-human lifespan if that's alright. I was thinking maybe 300 years instead of 100 years.[/quote]

Yes! Goofy characters for the win! :D

And that's alright. The eye colour was just a suggestion (well, everything was). Just an easy way to tell one Talent from another. (but getting rid of that actually opens a ton of possibilities, like people not knowing what Talents the people in their midst are. Adds intrigue and mystery and danger to the RPs. :) )

I bet we can get Rippy to make a poll on the subject.
She/Her

Factbook

Librira
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Librira » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:12 am

- Map Application -
Name: The Most Serene Kingdom of Potemia
Description:
'Potemia is a kingdom of man, but for all'
Potemia, is a somewhat rare place in this world, ruled by the benevolent King Baramin, Potemia is a kingdom that is open to all. The past monarchs have traditionally been fairly tolerant of other races, and mages. However King Baramin took this to a new level when he married the Queen, an Elven woman. The Initial shock over such a move has died down, as the King and Queen have proven to be competent and fair rulers. The Kingdoms welcoming of all races and beliefs has made them something of a sanctuary, and it is as a result, a bustling trading nation. However, such Heterogeneity, has its weaknesses, not everyone is so welcoming, and the nation has a small army.
Can the small Kingdom, unite its people fully under its banner when the time comes? or will its many peoples and colors cause it to fall?

Icon: A bridge I suppose?
Librira is a Democratic-Syndicalist nation
Sunalaya's Corentian Nationalist - Corentia is the Superior Continent!
Member of Sunalaya
Information, If you like.

North Rukonia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby North Rukonia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 am

Rhodevus wrote:So, kinda compiling what we have so far for just one idea for a potential magic system.

RedEyeVitaeLife Magic

example:

-Sight
-Hearing
-Smell
-Taste
-Touch
-Temperature
-Pain

The Gifted people should have a capacity of like, 70, and it's also easier for them to increase it. And if you kill someone to get their capacity, there should be repercussions, but it also should be the most effective.

Also, I agree with tol. I don't really fancy the eye color idea.

God I love fantasy

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:58 am

North Rukonia wrote:The Gifted people should have a capacity of like, 70, and it's also easier for them to increase it. And if you kill someone to get their capacity, there should be repercussions, but it also should be the most effective.

Also, I agree with tol. I don't really fancy the eye color idea.

Ya, I like that. For repercussions, maybe have something like a permanent mark on you? Greater bloodlust? (so the more Capacity you
steal, the greater your need to want to steal/kill more)

That's alright. It's been stripped! :D
She/Her

Factbook

Mhutandaq
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mhutandaq » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:23 pm

So I'm guessing that's a no to Mhutandaqi alchemy then?

Ispanza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ispanza » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Mhutandaq wrote:So I'm guessing that's a no to Mhutandaqi alchemy then?

What's that?
And this is just one suggestion for a magic system.
We haven't talked much about alchemy, so maybe we can add some of your alchemy stufff

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Silver Dragon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
North Rukonia wrote:Yea. There needs to be drawbacks if one is to do that. Anyways, what do you think of my "same capacity but more gifted people" for elves?

That'd be pretty good. I was making sure to say average Capacity for the species, because I think there should be a range. Somebody who studied and practiced and used magic all their lives should obviously have a Higher Capacity than somebody who just started out.

But I do like the idea of everyone having the same Average Capacity, but some species are just prone to having more gifted people with a higher starting number. :D

Well, I mean, things like dragons should have like, 1,000,000

Mhutandaq
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mhutandaq » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Ispanza wrote:
Mhutandaq wrote:So I'm guessing that's a no to Mhutandaqi alchemy then?

What's that?
We haven't talked much about alchemy, so maybe we can add some of your alchemy stufff

Oh I guess my expiation post didn't actually post for some reason....rip. Anyway it basically follows the rule of equivalent exchange I.E you have zinc and copper you can transmute brass. However you cannot transmute something worth more than what you are offering. The most famous instance of this was when scholars at the University of Fhazzaz attempted to transmute an immortality elixir and destroyed the entire region. Combat alchemy can be used to create weapons from essentially anything as long as you have enough material like making blades from iron or rock, and healing alchemy can have limited use by moving skin from other parts of the body to stop external bleeding, creating medicines from basic ingredients, etc etc you get the idea.
Last edited by Mhutandaq on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Silver Dragon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Mhutandaq wrote:
Ispanza wrote:
What's that?

Oh I guess my expination post didn't actually post for some reason....rip. Anyway it basically follows the rule of equivalent exchange I.E you have zinc and copper you can transmute brass. However you cannot transmute something worth more than what you are offering. The most famous instance of this was when scholars at the University of Fhazzaz attempted to transmute an immortality elixir and destroyed the entire region. COmbat alchemy can be used to creat weapons from essentially anything as long as you have enough material like making blades from iron or rock, and healing alchemy can have limited use by moving skin from other parts of the body to stop a external bleeding, creating medicines from basic ingredients, etc etc you get the idea.

So Fullmetal Alchemist?

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Silver Dragon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Mhutandaq wrote:
Oh I guess my expination post didn't actually post for some reason....rip. Anyway it basically follows the rule of equivalent exchange I.E you have zinc and copper you can transmute brass. However you cannot transmute something worth more than what you are offering. The most famous instance of this was when scholars at the University of Fhazzaz attempted to transmute an immortality elixir and destroyed the entire region. COmbat alchemy can be used to creat weapons from essentially anything as long as you have enough material like making blades from iron or rock, and healing alchemy can have limited use by moving skin from other parts of the body to stop a external bleeding, creating medicines from basic ingredients, etc etc you get the idea.

So Fullmetal Alchemist?

Also a stone weapon doesn't seem the best

Ispanza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ispanza » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Mhutandaq wrote:

So Fullmetal Alchemist?

I've never seen full metal alchemist. Would that make it a hell of a lot harder to understand how to use alchemy in an RP?

Mhutandaq
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mhutandaq » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Oh I guess my expination post didn't actually post for some reason....rip. Anyway it basically follows the rule of equivalent exchange I.E you have zinc and copper you can transmute brass. However you cannot transmute something worth more than what you are offering. The most famous instance of this was when scholars at the University of Fhazzaz attempted to transmute an immortality elixir and destroyed the entire region. COmbat alchemy can be used to creat weapons from essentially anything as long as you have enough material like making blades from iron or rock, and healing alchemy can have limited use by moving skin from other parts of the body to stop a external bleeding, creating medicines from basic ingredients, etc etc you get the idea.[/quote]

So Fullmetal Alchemist?[/quote]

No! I...uh......IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT....IN...SOme...ways.....uh....yeah basically lol, jut not to the extent that used in the show so that it doesn't eclipse the other types of magic we'll be using.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information