NATION

PASSWORD

The Cesque Embassy Programme [OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ceyesca » Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
- Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: HRM King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
- Head of Government: PM Datuk Sri Fakhruddin HIdayat
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Mr. Harris Long
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Anggun Long nee Widyatama (wife), Farhan Long (son), Devi Long (daughter)
- Total annual cost of embassy: 380 Cesci Franc a day

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 12
- Security Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons: 8x tasers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Electric SUV's
- Some special requirements for Embassy: N/A

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link in signature.
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Is there any additional information we should know? N/A
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? Yes
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A

APPROVED

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Ceyesca

Postby Yohannes » Sat May 19, 2018 7:45 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Majesty the Queen of Ceyesca Caroline the Second
    The Right Honourable Prime Minister Férdinan André
    The Honourable Minister Piétr Boncamp

The Peoples of Ceyesca,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Gretel Käutner in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Gretel Käutner’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the Cesci legislature and the Heads of Departments of Your Majesty’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries

Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    20 MAY 2018

Dear Minister Piétr Boncamp,

Thank you for your email of 28 April 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Ceyesca and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on Friday 4 May to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Ceyesca and the nineteen countries, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 1 May 2018. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. The Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Cesci people during my visit to the thriving city of Milan. Finally, I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 15 May 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Gretel Käutner in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the nineteen countries in Ceyesca. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Cesci market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Majesty the Queen Caroline the Second is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Rose Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Realm of Yohannes
- Government Type: In accordance with the [ Fifth Amendment ], elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy.
    The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The head of state of each of the nineteen countries, heading the electoral college, must vote for an emperor every eight years. The legislature of each of the nineteen countries must send the party with the biggest share of seats to represent their country in parliament.

The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late 19th century. The head of government is the Chancellor of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
- Head of State: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Yohannesian Emperor and Queen of Alexandria
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Her Excellency Ms Gretel Emely Käutner, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in the Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy (age: 38; born 17 April, 1980)
- Ambassador's Family: Mr Abraham Emanuel Winkelhock (age: 40, husband), Ms Clara Hella Winkelhock (age: 6, daughter), and Ms Judith Alwina Käutner (age: 4, daughter)
- Total annual cost of embassy: Costs 380 Cesci Franc a Day/2,185 US Dollars a Day

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
- Security Staff: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
- Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
- Number and Type of Weapons: [1] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45, [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [4] Maxtopian batons
- Number and Type of Vehicles: [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli
- Some special requirements for Embassy: The mischievous older daughter of Her Excellency the designated Ambassador is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her, to quote, ‘once-a-week visit to many cool places here!’

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? An embassy of the Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy has been established in the continent of Yohannes.
- Do you have any special requests? Proposed number of Cesci embassy employees [7] for Janitorial and housekeeping
- Is there any additional information we should know? —
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? Not currently
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 am

Yohannes wrote:

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Her Majesty the Queen of Ceyesca Caroline the Second
    The Right Honourable Prime Minister Férdinan André
    The Honourable Minister Piétr Boncamp

The Peoples of Ceyesca,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Gretel Käutner in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Gretel Käutner’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the Cesci legislature and the Heads of Departments of Your Majesty’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries

Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    20 MAY 2018

Dear Minister Piétr Boncamp,

Thank you for your email of 28 April 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Ceyesca and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on Friday 4 May to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Ceyesca and the nineteen countries, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 1 May 2018. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. The Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Cesci people during my visit to the thriving city of Milan. Finally, I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 15 May 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Gretel Käutner in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the nineteen countries in Ceyesca. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Cesci market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution Her Majesty the Queen Caroline the Second is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Rose Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Realm of Yohannes
- Government Type: In accordance with the [ Fifth Amendment ], elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy.
    The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The head of state of each of the nineteen countries, heading the electoral college, must vote for an emperor every eight years. The legislature of each of the nineteen countries must send the party with the biggest share of seats to represent their country in parliament.

The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late 19th century. The head of government is the Chancellor of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
- Head of State: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Yohannesian Emperor and Queen of Alexandria
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Her Excellency Ms Gretel Emely Käutner, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in the Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy (age: 38; born 17 April, 1980)
- Ambassador's Family: Mr Abraham Emanuel Winkelhock (age: 40, husband), Ms Clara Hella Winkelhock (age: 6, daughter), and Ms Judith Alwina Käutner (age: 4, daughter)
- Total annual cost of embassy: Costs 380 Cesci Franc a Day/2,185 US Dollars a Day

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
- Security Staff: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
- Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor’s Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
- Number and Type of Weapons: [1] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45, [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [4] Maxtopian batons
- Number and Type of Vehicles: [2] 2015 Pearson Giancoli
- Some special requirements for Embassy: The mischievous older daughter of Her Excellency the designated Ambassador is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her, to quote, ‘once-a-week visit to many cool places here!’

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? An embassy of the Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy has been established in the continent of Yohannes.
- Do you have any special requests? Proposed number of Cesci embassy employees [7] for Janitorial and housekeeping
- Is there any additional information we should know? —
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? Not currently
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.

APPROVED

Van Riebeeck Land
Envoy

Founded: Mar 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Van Riebeeck Land » Sun May 20, 2018 5:38 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth of Van Riebeeck Land
- Government Type: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: Willem-Alexander
- Head of Government: Elzebe Naudé
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Henry Cotton

- Ambassador's Name: Geert Rensburg
- Ambassador's Family: Wife + Two Children
- Total annual cost of embassy: $734,745

- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 5 active VRL-Army personnel
- Service Staff: 2
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock 18, 6 Heckler & Koch HK416, 2 Mossberg M590A1, 1 Barrett M82A1
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2 2016 Chevy Malibu
- Some special requirements for Embassy: Keep it nice, give people enough room.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Sure (We don't have an embassy page... Yet.)
- Do you have any special requests: None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Marijuana is legal in Van Riebeeck Land; regardless, under Commonwealth law, it is prohibited to be possessed by diplomatic personnel for recreational use, and should not be a worry.
Last edited by Van Riebeeck Land on Sun May 20, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commonweath of Van Riebeeck Land
Leef Vry of Sterf / Live Free or Die
Lead by PM Elzebe Naudé | Resident of Africa | Factbooks
Student from the Great State of Arkansas. Interested in government, history, geography, and politics. Old Country & Classic Rock fanatic. Meme addict and Proud Republican, Trump 2020!

Unapologetic Populist Libertarian

Pro: Old Right, Classical Liberalism, Cultural Libertarianism, Capitalism, Agarianism, Manufacturing, Populism, Alt-Light, Right to Work, Right to Unionize, Tariffs, Law Enforcement, Prisoner Rehabilitation, Small Government, Non-Interventionism, Marijuana, Coal, Trump, Israel, Mid-America

Anti: Socialism, Abortion, The Establishment, Antifa, Racism, Illegal Immigration, Terrorism, Bad Deals for America

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Sun May 20, 2018 6:37 am

Van Riebeeck Land wrote:

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth of Van Riebeeck Land
- Government Type: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: Willem-Alexander
- Head of Government: Elzebe Naudé
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Henry Cotton

- Ambassador's Name: Geert Rensburg
- Ambassador's Family: Wife + Two Children
- Total annual cost of embassy: $734,745

- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 5 active VRL-Army personnel
- Service Staff: 2
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock 18, 6 Heckler & Koch HK416, 2 Mossberg M590A1, 1 Barrett M82A1
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2 2016 Chevy Malibu
- Some special requirements for Embassy: Keep it nice, give people enough room.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Sure (We don't have an embassy page... Yet.)
- Do you have any special requests: None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Marijuana is legal in Van Riebeeck Land; regardless, under Commonwealth law, it is prohibited to be possessed by diplomatic personnel for recreational use, and should not be a worry.

APPROVED

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:55 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Atrahasian Republic of Shuraya
- Government Type: Federal Republic
- Head of State: High Doge A.R.X. Ibranum
- Head of Government: High Doge A.R.X. Ibranum
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Zesaum Dorkiperuda

- Ambassador's Name: Matar Nebanun dol Zorudef
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Total annual cost of embassy: 146,000

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 22
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Assualt Rifles, 15 Pistols, 15 Tazers, 30 Khopeshes
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 15 Armored Lexus SUVs

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, Link in Sig
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? Yes
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. 1 Willow Tree Sapling
mods are musty

monky :)

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:03 am

Haja-Mishu wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Atrahasian Republic of Shuraya
- Government Type: Federal Republic
- Head of State: High Doge A.R.X. Ibranum
- Head of Government: High Doge A.R.X. Ibranum
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Zesaum Dorkiperuda

- Ambassador's Name: Matar Nebanun dol Zorudef
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Total annual cost of embassy: 146,000

- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 22
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Assualt Rifles, 15 Pistols, 15 Tazers, 30 Khopeshes
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 15 Armored Lexus SUVs

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, Link in Sig
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. 1 Willow Tree Sapling

APPROVED

Vdara
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vdara » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:23 am

English:
We, the Republic of Vdara, would like to express our interest of building an embassy in the Cesque capital, Milan.
Below is our application:

βδαραός:
Εμείς, η Δημοκρατία της βδαρα, επιθυμούμε να εκφράσουμε το ενδιαφέρον μας για την οικοδόμηση μιας πρεσβείας στην πρωτεύουσα του Τζέσκική, το Μιλάνο.
Παρακάτω είναι η αίτησή μας:

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Vdara
- Government Type: Unitary parliamentary republic with a constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: King Stelios II
- Head of Government: President Stavros Arnaoutakis
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Michalis Kritsotakis

- Ambassador's Name: Giannis Kyriakakis
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Total annual cost of embassy: 380 Cesci Franc a Day

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Security Staff: 12
- Service Staff: 10
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20x Beretta M9
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 6x Range Rover Velar

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link up soon
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. N/A

Signed,

Stelios II, King of Vdara

Stavros Arnaoutakis, President of Vdara

Michalis Kritsotakis, Minister of Foreign Affairs

a
Last edited by Vdara on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come for the weather. Stay for the fitba. Leave for somewhere prettier.

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 am

Vdara wrote:
(Image)

English:
We, the Republic of Vdara, would like to express our interest of building an embassy in the Cesque capital, Milan.
Below is our application:

βδαραός:
Εμείς, η Δημοκρατία της βδαρα, επιθυμούμε να εκφράσουμε το ενδιαφέρον μας για την οικοδόμηση μιας πρεσβείας στην πρωτεύουσα του Τζέσκική, το Μιλάνο.
Παρακάτω είναι η αίτησή μας:

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Vdara
- Government Type: Unitary parliamentary republic with a constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: King Stelios II
- Head of Government: President Stavros Arnaoutakis
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Michalis Kritsotakis

- Ambassador's Name: Giannis Kyriakakis
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Total annual cost of embassy: 380 Cesci Franc a Day

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Security Staff: 12
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20x Beretta M9
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 6x Range Rover Velar

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link up soon
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. N/A

Signed,

(Image)
Stelios II, King of Vdara

(Image)
Stavros Arnaoutakis, President of Vdara

(Image)
Michalis Kritsotakis, Minister of Foreign Affairs

a

APPROVED

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:47 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Imperialist State of The Liamese Empire
- Government Type: Voluntarist Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Supreme Emperor Roger
- Head of Government: Supreme Emperor Roger
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Bruce McDouglas

- Ambassador's Name: George McAdams
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife and 2 sons
- Total annual cost of embassy: 146000 Francs

- Security Staff: 30
- Service Staff: 20
- Number and Type of Weapons: 30 M16A4s, 30 Desert Eagles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armored Rolls Royce Black Badge
- Some special requirements for Embassy: A Chapel

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? For Diplomatic Relations
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Liamese Scotch and Red Wine
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:52 am

The Liamese Empire wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Imperialist State of The Liamese Empire
- Government Type: Voluntarist Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Supreme Emperor Roger
- Head of Government: Supreme Emperor Roger
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Bruce McDouglas

- Ambassador's Name: George McAdams
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife and 2 sons
- Total annual cost of embassy: 146000 Francs

- Security Staff: 30
- Service Staff: 20
- Number and Type of Weapons: 30 M16A4s, 30 Desert Eagles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armored Rolls Royce Black Badge
- Some special requirements for Embassy: A Chapel

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? For Diplomatic Relations
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Liamese Scotch and Red Wine

ACCEPTED

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitravgrad » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:12 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Federation of Zitravgrad
- Government Type: Semi-presidential republic
- Head of State: Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky
- Head of Government: Adam Yanovich Dresvyanin
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dmitri Bogdanovich Antrazkhy

- Ambassador's Name: Theodore Sergeyevich Einsfaust (54)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Anna Ivanova Einsfaust (Wife, 50)
- Total annual cost of embassy: 127,750 Cesci Franc a year/734,745 US Dollars a year

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 5
- Number and Type of Weapons: TT-33 (10), 10 batons and shields
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Armored sedans (3)
- Some special requirements for Embassy: We would like to install a smart home function, which requires internet connection as well as tools we are importing from our own country.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You certainly have.
- Do you have any special requests? No.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Comrade Einsfaust suffers from a mild post-stress trauma disorder, please make sure that the embassy is in the location with low noise.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Some Zitravgradian hard liquor and a therapeutic pet (a cat)
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Federation of Zitravgrad
- Government Type: Semi-presidential republic
- Head of State: Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky
- Head of Government: Adam Yanovich Dresvyanin
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dmitri Bogdanovich Antrazkhy

- Ambassador's Name: Theodore Sergeyevich Einsfaust (54)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Anna Ivanova Einsfaust (Wife, 50)
- Total annual cost of embassy: 127,750 Cesci Franc a year/734,745 US Dollars a year

- Number and Type of Weapons: TT-33 (10), 10 batons and shields
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Armored sedans (3)
- Some special requirements for Embassy: We would like to install a smart home function, which requires internet connection as well as tools we are importing from our own country.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You certainly have.
- Do you have any special requests? No.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Comrade Einsfaust suffers from a mild post-stress trauma disorder, please make sure that the embassy is in the location with low noise.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Some Zitravgradian hard liquor and a therapeutic pet (a cat)

ACCEPTED

Democratic Republic of Eiria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic Republic of Eiria » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Dear Ceyescan Government,
Eiria is interested in establishing an embassy in your nation. Please review this enclosed proposal:

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Eiria
- Government Type: Democracy
- Head of State: Chancellor William Lancaster
- Head of Government: Chancellor William Lancaster
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alice Lancaster

- Ambassador's Name: Elise Tudeau
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Total annual cost of embassy: 380 Cesque Francs a day

- Diplomatic Staff: 45
- Security Staff: 18
- Service Staff: 3
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 rifles, 18 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 limousine, 3 SUVs
- Some special requirements for Embassy: Must have internet and be easily accessible.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Sure!
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Some Eirian Champagne and Just A few office plants.

I hope this embassy brings a time of prosperity between our nations.
Kind Regards,
Alice Lancaster, Eirian Minister of Diplomacy and Head of the Ambassador's League
Last edited by Democratic Republic of Eiria on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We unite under one banner, a banner of Justice, a banner of Truth. Long Live Democracy, Long Live Eiria, and, Most of all, Long Live The People!"
- Chancellor William Lancaster's Inauguration Speech

Wu Jiàn Mîn (Democratic Party) In the NS Parliament

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:26 am

THE PALACE OF ST. MICHAEL'SGATE

MY SISTER

Being desirous of maintaining the most excellent relations between Our two Crowns, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved Wilfred John Hanold, Knight Companion of My Most Venerable and Most Excellent Order of the Horn, to reside at the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of Sir Wilfred's talents and zeal for My service assures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Majesty, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your Majesty's worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence, and to ensure that Our good relations shall be continued throughout his tenure.

I request that Your Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My sincere wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Madam,

Your Majesty's good brother.

The Palace of St Michael'sgate, 13th of January, in the year of Our Lord 2019.

To My Sister the Queen of the Cesque Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria
- Government Type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: King Alexander the Second
- Head of Government: The Duke of Limmes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Rt. Hon. Sir George Drachington, His Majesty's Principal Secretary and Clerk of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs

- Ambassador's Name: His Excellency Sir Wilfred John Hanold KH
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Her Excellency Lady Hanold
- Total annual cost of embassy: 124,600 Cesque francs (minimum)

- Diplomatic Staff: Yes
- Security Staff: Yes
- Service Staff: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: A few pistols, a few truncheons, one rifle.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 saloon cars.
- Some special requirements for Embassy: None

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes; see signature
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? No
Last edited by Great Nortend on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:52 am

to -
Ceyesca Government

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: State of Gutulia
- Government Type: unitary presidential republic
- Head of State: presiden Rahman Esa
- Head of Government: president Rahman Esa
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mr. Harthamto Rikan

- Ambassador's Name: Fajri Rahmat
- Ambassador's Family (if any): his wife and two girls
- Total annual cost of embassy: $345,000

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 sedan
- Some special requirements for Embassy: none

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, but soon
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None, you can telegram me about informations
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

Signatured by,

Harthamto Rikan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Office of Gutulia -
G U T U L I A
Protect Royal, Serve Gutulia

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Democratic Republic of Eiria wrote:Dear Ceyescan Government,
Eiria is interested in establishing an embassy in your nation. Please review this enclosed proposal:

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Eiria
- Government Type: Democracy
- Head of State: Chancellor William Lancaster
- Head of Government: Chancellor William Lancaster
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alice Lancaster

- Ambassador's Name: Elise Tudeau
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Total annual cost of embassy: 380 Cesque Francs a day

- Diplomatic Staff: 45
- Security Staff: 18
- Service Staff: 3
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 rifles, 18 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 limousine, 3 SUVs
- Some special requirements for Embassy: Must have internet and be easily accessible.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Sure!
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Some Eirian Champagne and Just A few office plants.

I hope this embassy brings a time of prosperity between our nations.
Kind Regards,
Alice Lancaster, Eirian Minister of Diplomacy and Head of the Ambassador's League

ACCEPTED

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Great Nortend wrote:

(Image)
THE PALACE OF ST. MICHAEL'SGATE

MY SISTER

Being desirous of maintaining the most excellent relations between Our two Crowns, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved Wilfred John Hanold, Knight Companion of My Most Venerable and Most Excellent Order of the Horn, to reside at the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of Sir Wilfred's talents and zeal for My service assures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Majesty, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your Majesty's worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence, and to ensure that Our good relations shall be continued throughout his tenure.

I request that Your Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My sincere wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Madam,

Your Majesty's good brother.

(Image)

The Palace of St Michael'sgate, 13th of January, in the year of Our Lord 2019.

To My Sister the Queen of the Cesque Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria
- Government Type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: King Alexander the Second
- Head of Government: The Duke of Limmes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Rt. Hon. Sir George Drachington, His Majesty's Principal Secretary and Clerk of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs

- Ambassador's Name: His Excellency Sir Wilfred John Hanold KH
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Her Excellency Lady Hanold
- Total annual cost of embassy: 124,600 Cesque francs (minimum)

- Diplomatic Staff: Yes
- Security Staff: Yes
- Service Staff: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: A few pistols, a few truncheons, one rifle.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 saloon cars.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes; see signature
- Would your nation like to establish a non-aggression pact with The Monarchy of Ceyesca? No

ACCEPTED; however, you need to pay 127,750 Cesque Franc for the location you picked annually

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Postby Ceyesca » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Gutulia wrote:
(Image)
to -
Ceyesca Government

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: State of Gutulia
- Government Type: unitary presidential republic
- Head of State: presiden Rahman Esa
- Head of Government: president Rahman Esa
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mr. Harthamto Rikan

- Ambassador's Name: Fajri Rahmat
- Ambassador's Family (if any): his wife and two girls
- Total annual cost of embassy: $345,000

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 sedan
- Some special requirements for Embassy: none

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, but soon
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None, you can telegram me about informations
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

Signatured by,

Harthamto Rikan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Office of Gutulia -

Please pick a location and adjust the total annual cost of the location you pick; the minimum you can pay is $919,307 or 158,775 Cesque Franc for an embassy at the Palazi Séforxésco.
Last edited by Ceyesca on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:39 am

OOC: Not going to be RPed.

By Command of The King

The Lord High Chamberlain requests the presence of

Her Excellency Mme Annastasia d'Orlise-Blanxart and Mr Aléssandre Blanxart

at His Majesty's Diplomatic Reception to be held at the Palace of St Michael'sgate
on Friday, the 1st day of March in the 16th year of His Majesty's Reign, at 6·30 p.m.

   A reply is requested to:
   The Lord High Chamberlain's Office,
   The Palace of St Michael'sgate,
   Lendert-with-Cadell
Dress: Evening Court Dress or Formal National Dress   
Gentlemen, black embroidered tail coat, white waistcoat,   
white tie or jabot, knee breeches and buckled shoes.   
Decorations, Ribands and Star; Miniature Medals; No Swords.  

   
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ivelboria » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:56 am

UPDATING APPLICATION.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Democratic Republic of Neviersia
- Government Type: Federal Semi-Presidential Republic
- Head of State: President Judeau Danma
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Jabonne Melées
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Right Honourable Karl Jeaudessaix

- Ambassador's Name: Jon Allquavoirs, born 30th May 1971
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Total annual cost of embassy: 700 Cesque Franc daily

- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 2016 Mitsubishi Mirages

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already did.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
Last edited by Ivelboria on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information