NATION

PASSWORD

YL worst moment

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alexandregia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandregia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:56 am

After Blanco's failed assassination attempt, he went to his own mother to cure his injuries. Blanco was embarrassed after the incident, and was made fun of by foreign leaders.
Kingdom of Castille
Reino de Castilla
Reino de Castela

Imagine Spain + Parts of Morocco, but less corrupt politicians and more Greco-Roman influence.
Tondo's original nation
NS Stats? They died during the 25 Years War.
Mensajero: Cousin of Ismail de Açora, dictator of Mouritania, assassinated in Cadiz by Berber immigrants | Castillan Mafia, help stop riots in Madrid suburbs | Ignacio Bermudéz, win boxing match against Vietnamese Antonio Thanh

Happy Christian Land
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Happy Christian Land » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:47 pm

When her younger brother, Quincy Archibald Harrington-Smythe IV, was diagnosed with Stage 4 affluenza at the tender age of 32.
Last edited by Happy Christian Land on Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:35 pm

When he absconded during a diplomatic visit with the prince of another nation and the two were later found by paparazzi posing as civilians at a dance club while under the influence of drugs and alcohol, a PR nightmare which led to him retreating from the public eye for a significant length of time.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Democratic Lykna
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Lykna » Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 am

PM Gina Horroway's worst fail was the 2012 Hess scandal, where she expressed accusations against the 2nd PM Brittany Hess and evoked her being removed from office by the Supreme Court, although her suspicions turned out to be false. The public opinion divided up into a 'Team Horroway' and a 'Team Hess': while the former stated that when suspicions are raised, there is also some truth, the ladder called it a 'dirt campaign' and claimed that Horroway might just have made all this up to get rid of Hess because of the minor conflicts they had had before and she might have wished to gain full power and rule on her own. The issue got debated on for a few years after that. Even when it turned quiet soon, it is still a popular subject among conspiracy theorists who suspect Horroway of planning to install a new autocratic regime (which, according to them, would also explain the 'problems in the process' that keep on delaying the announced election). Although lately, both Horroway and Hess confirmed that they got along with each other and might try a co-operation again, some people are still suspicious.

Horroway also has several alcohol excesses behind. However, this is quite common and considered harmless in Lykna. It's even viewed as good PR here ("look, the PM doesn't consider herself too good to go out and have a good drink with the people!").
A small island nation ruled by Prime Minister Brittany Hess.
NEWS: Democratic Lykna finally managed to get elections done!

Overview|You know you're Lyknic when ...|Q&A Thread

Agonya
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Agonya » Thu May 03, 2018 12:18 pm

President Constantine's worst moment was in 1972.
He was dismissed LBW in a test match against Australia at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Do not use NS stats when replying.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Thu May 03, 2018 12:20 pm

If I told you I’m afraid I’d have to kill you.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Mzeusia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mzeusia » Thu May 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Sirakles Tylosis's worst moment was when he had to be admitted to hospital in an emergency. Doctors still don't know exactly what went wrong with him on that day, but he was close to death.
If you are interested in having the Mzeusian Library write something for your nation, click here!

Pro: volone is an Italian cheese made from cow's milk.
Anti: gua is one of the 2 major islands that make up the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda. I wonder what the other island is?

The Second Verhaus Regime
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Verhaus Regime » Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 pm

High Chancellor Jeela Rom nearly died to a crashing zeppelin which her company designed. The airship was the flagship of the company and was and I quote "going to revolutionise aerial transport safety".
Unsurprisingly the company was nearly bankrupted and the Rom family shamed and dishonored. It was the all time lowest moment of the Roms.
Nothing to see here.

The Autonomous region of Helsinki
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Autonomous region of Helsinki » Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Aino’s worst moment had to be when she assumed her adoptive son, Kolinas, to be dead, so she came up with the most outrageous story she possibly could. Only an hour later, she goes away on a diplomatic mission, and her son found right outside the funeral hall, watching the replay of his own funeral.
Just call me Helsinki!
Just your everyday average person. Figured you should know.
“I only did my duty, and what I was told to do as well as I could”- Simo Häyhä
This nation is mostly my political views....
Oh, and sorry to any actual Finns if I screw up your language. Never meant to offend and always open to suggestions.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Thu May 03, 2018 12:23 pm

President Silas Flemming's worst and best moment at the same time was his introduction into office - since he got exactly 50% of the MC's votes, he had to beat his opponent in a mud wrestling duel. He won, but the duel was aired on national TV and the record of it is still a popular view - after 16 years. Embarrassing.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Austria Minor
Envoy

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria Minor » Thu May 03, 2018 12:24 pm

When General Gorbastach thought it was fun to jump off cliffs 50 feet up without protection and accidentally squashed 50 people making a tower to save him.

Happy Christian Land
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Happy Christian Land » Sun May 06, 2018 11:38 pm

EDIT -Argh, accidentally quoted my post when I meant to edit it
Last edited by Happy Christian Land on Sun May 06, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Integralist Brazilian New State
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Integralist Brazilian New State » Mon May 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Maybe when communists have maked a putsch and started the 2nd Civil War in 2015

IronJustice
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby IronJustice » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Leader one time was in the middle of giving a riveting speech. As usual, he stood stoic and almost unmoving, but the audience was horrified when his head suddenly detached from his neck and fell to the floor with a 'thud.' Surprisingly. the speech continued to be delivered into the microphone for a few seconds before abruptly cutting off mid-sentence as he was yanked away by staff. The government declared the incident a 'technical malfunction.'

The general public response was to interpret it as a feat of unrivaled endurance and fortitude. Prayers and wishes of support for Leader flooded in during his brief 'recovery.'
Last edited by IronJustice on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ironjustice, Founder of Bigtopia est. 2005
Come waste your life with us.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information