NATION

PASSWORD

Catierro Parliamentary Midterm ection Primary(Catierro City)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Primaries for the Catierro parliamentary elections

Poll ended at Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:15 am

Liberal Party
11%
Conservative Party
37%
Centrist Party
21%
Green Party
5%
Libertarian Party
26%

Total votes : 19

Catierro
Secretary

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Catierro Parliamentary Midterm ection Primary(Catierro City)

Postby Catierro » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:15 am

Today is Catierro's parliamentary primary elections. Here are the list of the parties running for election this July and the winning party’s leader will become the Prime Minister of Catierro. This is the primary for the Catierro City area.

The Liberal Party is a centre-left to left wing party that believes in social liberalism and modern liberalism. The leader of the Liberal Party is Bert Stern who believes in legalizing same sex marriage, decriminalizing marijuana, letting in Syrian refugees, and increasing funding for welfare.
The Conservative Party is a centre-right party that believes in social conservatism and fiscal conservatism. The leader of the Conservative Party is Gail Stanton who believes in increasing funding for border security, lowering the corporation tax rate to a flat tax, and outlawing abortion.
The Centrist Party is a party that is located in the centre of the political spectrum and it happens to be a big tent and believes in both center-left to center-right policies. Its leader is Isaac Allan.
The Libertarian Party is a centre to centre-right party that believes in libertarianism and is opposed to gun control and free universal healthcare. Its leader is Margarita Albano.
The Green Party is a left wing to far left party that believes in green politics and supports free universal healthcare and making the tax system more progressive such as lower taxes for the working class and raising taxes on the upper class. Its leader is Giles Albuquerque.
Last edited by Catierro on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:43 am

Darmen supports the Conservative Party.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 am

The Prime Minister, Marco Woodson, endorses the Liberal Party in the Catierro Parliamentary Midterm Election Primary.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Elvectica
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elvectica » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:27 am

Her Royal Crown Majesty Queen Adecyn VII and Prime Minister Jay Burdell expresses their sympathies towards the Centrist Party.
Last edited by Elvectica on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....▻ MAY HER HOLY IMPERIAL MAJESTY LIVE A THOUSAND LIVES ! ◅ .....

THE COMPLETE DOSSIERSA DEFINITIVE OVERVIEWHER HOLY IMPERIAL DIVINENESS
RP Info (TVTropes Guide to Etherea)

Return to Factbooks and National Information