NATION

PASSWORD

The Liamese Empire Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:29 am

"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that English, French and German are the more preferred languages and very few professors know Oriental languages."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Good day, sirs. I am calling from Zitravgradian Ministry of Science, Technology and Education. We are arranging a set of foreign literature for teaching and further reading in our schools and university. Do you have any famous works (in any language) you would like to recommend to us? But even so, I will have to admit that English, French and German are the more preferred languages and very few professors know Oriental languages."
- Dr. Ivan Feodorovich Belinsky, Minister of Science, Technology and Education

"Most Liamese books are written/translated into English. One of the ones I'd recommend is An Crìosdaidth, the story of St. Liam's missions in converting the Kingdoms of the Liamese Empire to Christianity. Another that I'd recommend would be Moses sen Èphet, a Liamese play from the 1700's that tells the story of Moses in Egypt as the name implies. Another classic that I'd recommend even though it's not Liamese would be Beowulf."

- John Elsinthrope, Liamese Minister of Culture
Last edited by The Liamese Empire on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Ryurik Rossiya
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryurik Rossiya » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:59 am

"Hello there, I've heard news that you've been engaged to someone, who is it?"
-HI&RM Catherine V
|Her Imperial And Royal Majesty, Tsarina Catherine V|
|News Cycle:Here|(Comment Latest)

Нет статистики NS используются
Net statistiki NS ispol'zuyutsya
No NS Statistics Are Used

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:43 am

Ryurik Rossiya wrote:"Hello there, I've heard news that you've been engaged to someone, who is it?"
-HI&RM Catherine V

"You must have heard about my son, he is engaged to Princess Juliana of Icadias!"
-Emperor Roger
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

IronJustice
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby IronJustice » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 am

What do you think of Libertarianism and the NAP?
Ironjustice, Founder of Bigtopia est. 2005
Come waste your life with us.

Libumelland
Secretary

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Libumelland » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:29 pm

Is your name Liam in real life, because I made a country in 2009 named with my name in it like _____incania... Something like that
Libumelian is basically Spanish but a little altered and we added the letter ‘ć’.

PHRASE OF THE WEEK/FRASE DE LA OUÍCO
You can telegram me your phrase, and I will turn it into Libumelian!

Antidawetid: “Millennials as soldiers would be well-known for their bravery, while in fact they just want to die.” Mileñéns esolduros máide be moy notícino cua ellós bravísto, méndem enfacto ellos símpa desiré to mondoíla.”
WV73: 26th
The Principality of Libumelland
La Royaria de Libumélia
We speak our own language here. Libumelian. :)
Coletivas especa originía elingua belonia. Libumelien. :)

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:41 pm

IronJustice wrote:What do you think of Libertarianism and the NAP?

I respect the non-aggression principle and side with the libertarians a lot on economics. In social climates, I take a much more traditionalist approach but even then, I still wish to preserve liberty and freedom.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Libumelland wrote:Is your name Liam in real life, because I made a country in 2009 named with my name in it like _____incania... Something like that

I can neither confirm nor deny that Liam may or may not be a nickname of mine...

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:39 pm

" Why do you look so much like me Roger? Also, what are your thoughts on me and the Grand Empire of Alpes a Septentrionalis" -Matthieu XV
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:" Why do you look so much like me Roger? Also, what are your thoughts on me and the Grand Empire of Alpes a Septentrionalis" -Matthieu XV

I really don't know... It is a very odd thing. We aren't related, yet we look like twins. I have a positive opinion of your nation and view it as a nation that is similar to The Liamese Empire in many ways.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information