NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook Templates

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Factbook Templates

Postby Northern Ateria » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:02 am

Code: Select all
[box][size=175][background-block=lightsteelblue][centre][b][INSERT THE NAME OF YOUR MILITARY FORCE HERE][/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][INSERT IMAGE(s) OF YOUR MILITARY (Symbols, images of soldiers, tanks, planes, weapons, equipment etc)HERE][/centre]

[hr][list][size=135][b]Active[/b]

[INSERT THE YEAR OF YOUR MILITARY’S ESTABLISHMENT HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[hr]

[list][size=135][b]Country[/b]

[INSERT YOUR NATION’S NAME HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[hr]

[list][size=135][b]Role[/b]

[INSERT YOUR MILITARY’S ROLE(s) HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[hr]

[list][size=135][b]Size[/b]

[INSERT THE SIZE OF YOUR MILITARY (Army, Navy, Air Force etc) HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[hr]

[list][size=135][b]Motto(s)[/b]

[INSERT THE MOTTO(S) OF YOUR MILITARY HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[hr]

[list][size=135][b]Colors[/b]

[INSERT THE COLORS OF YOUR NATION’S MILITARY HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[hr]

[list][size=135][b]Engagments[/b]

[INSERT NAME OF MILITARY ENGAGEMENTS HERE]

[/size]

[/list]

[/box][INSERT DESCRIPTION OF YOUR NATION’S MILITARY AND THEIR HISTORY AND INVOLVEMENT HERE]

(Template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation];
Template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234 )
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:00 pm

That does look nice, I might be using this when I finally get around to doing a military factbook.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Grand Indochina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Indochina » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Thank you mate ! Thank you for this template !
"Heretics, heretics everywhere.”

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Factbook Template: Military, Wikipedia Style

Postby Northern Ateria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:50 pm

Since people seem to like my old template, I made a new one in the style of Wikipedia. Inspiration for this template: United States Armed Forces.

There’s another.

[size=200][font=roman][b]YN’s Military Name Here[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[sidebar][size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b][Insert the Name of YN’s Armed Forces][/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][Insert image of YN’s military e.g. soldiers, tanks, planes etc (width should be 354 pixels)][/img][/centre][hr][floatleft][b]Founded[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Date, Month, Year; [Insert Number of Years] years ago[/align]

[floatleft][b]Service
branches[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert flag or symbol of Army (width should be 20 pixels)] [img][/img] YN’S ARMY
[Insert flag or symbol of Navy (width should be 20 pixels)] [img][/img] YN’S NAVY
[Insert flag or symbol of Air Force (width should be 20 pixels)] [img][/img] YN’S AIR FORCE[/align]

[floatleft][b]Headquarters[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Base, Region, Country][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Leadership[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b][Insert military rank e.g. [i]Commander-in-Chief[/i]][/b][/floatleft][align=right][img][Insert Flag or Symbol (width should be 20 pixels)][/img] [Insert YL’s Name][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Manpower[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Military age[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Military age e.g. [i]18—45[/i]][/align]

[floatleft][b]Conscription[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Conscription Info e.g. [i]1—2 years[/i] (Optional)[/align]

[floatleft][b]Available for
military service[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert how many are available for military service e.g. [i]1,000,000[/i]][/align]

[floatleft][b]Reaching military
age annually[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert how many reach military age annually e.g. [i]1,000,000[/i][/align]

[floatleft][b]Active personnel[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert how many active personnel e.g. [i]500,000[/i][/align]

[floatleft][b]Reserve personnel[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert how many reserve personnel][/align]

[floatleft][b]Deployed personnel[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert how many deployed personnel][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Expenditures[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Budget[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert how much YN spends on its military][/align]

[floatleft][b]Percent of GDP[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the percentage of YN’s GDP to the military][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Industry[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Domestic suppliers[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of domestic suppliers][/align]

[floatleft][b]Foreign suppliers[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of foreign suppliers][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Related articles[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]History[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert link(s) related to YN’s military history][/align]

[floatleft][b]Ranks[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert link(s) related to YN’s military ranks][/align][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about Your Military here]

[floatleft][box][centre][b]Contents[/b][/centre]

1. [url=#History][color=#0645AD]History[/color][/url]

[list]1.1 [url=#Establishment][color=#0645AD]Establishment[/color][/url]

1.2 [url=#Engagements][color=#0645AD]Engagements[/color][/url][/list]

2. [url=#Structure][color=#0645AD]Structure[/color][/url]

[list]2.1 [url=#Army][color=#0645AD]YN’s Army[/color][/url]

2.2 [url=#Navy][color=#0645AD]YN’s Navy[/color][/url]

2.3 [url=#Air][color=#0645AD]YN’s Air Force[/color][/url][/list]

3. [url=#Personnel][color=#0645AD]Personnel[/color][/url]

[list]3.1 [url=#Officers][color=#0645AD]Officers[/color][/url]

3.2 [url=#Other][color=#0645AD]Other ranks[/color][/url][/list]

4. [url=#Equipment][color=#0645AD]Weapons and equipment[/color][/url]

[list]4.1 [url=#Uniforms][color=#0645AD]Uniforms[/color][/url]

4.2 [url=#Guns][color=#0645AD]Small arms[/color][/url]

4.3 [url=#Artillery][color=#0645AD]Artillery[/color][/url]

4.4 [url=#Vehicles][color=#0645AD]Armoured vehicles[/color][/url][/list]

5. [url=#See][color=#0645AD]See also[/color][/url][/box][/floatleft]

[size=125][anchor=History][b]History[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=Establishment][b]Establishment[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Historical Information Here (Establishment)]

[size=125][anchor=Engagements][b]Engagements[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Historical Information Here (Engagements)]

[size=125][anchor=Structure][b]Structure[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=Army][b]YN’s Army[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Information about YN’s Army]

[size=125][anchor=Navy][b]YN’s Navy[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Information about YN’s Navy]

[size=125][anchor=Air][b]YN’s Air Force[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Information about YN’s Air Force]

[size=125][anchor=Personnel][b]Personnel[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=Equipment][b]Weapons and equipment[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=See][b]See also[/b][/anchor][/size]

(New template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation];
New template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234#p38188501)

There’s another.

[size=200][font=roman][b]YN’s Military[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[sidebar][size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b][Insert official name of YN’s military here][/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][/img]
[i]Insert flag, insignia, symbols here][/i][/centre][hr][floatleft][b]Active[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert founding date of your military here] - Present[/align]

[floatleft][b]Country[/b][/floatleft][align=right][url=][img][/img] [color=#0645AD][Name of YN here][/color][/url][/align]

[floatleft][b]Allegiance[/b][/floatleft][align=right][url=][img][/img] [color=#0645AD][Political party, leader etc][/color][/url][/align]

[floatleft][b]Type[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Type of military force e.g. Army, Navy, Air Force, Elite etc here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Role[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Role of military force e.g. ground warfare, naval warfare, aerial warfare, special operations etc here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Size[/b][/floatleft][align=right]~[Insert number of soldiers here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Engagements[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert list of conflicts here][/align][/sidebar]

[Insert general information of YN’s military here]

[floatleft][box][centre][b]Contents[/b][/centre]

1. [url=#History][color=#0645AD]History[/color][/url]

[list]1.1 [url=#Establishment][color=#0645AD]Establishment[/color][/url]

1.2 [url=#Engagements][color=#0645AD]Engagements[/color][/url][/list]

2. [url=#Structure][color=#0645AD]Structure[/color][/url]

[list]2.1 [url=#Army][color=#0645AD]YN’s Army[/color][/url]

2.2 [url=#Navy][color=#0645AD]YN’s Navy[/color][/url]

2.3 [url=#Air][color=#0645AD]YN’s Air Force[/color][/url][/list]

3. [url=#Personnel][color=#0645AD]Personnel[/color][/url]

[list]3.1 [url=#Officers][color=#0645AD]Officers[/color][/url]

3.2 [url=#Other][color=#0645AD]Other ranks[/color][/url][/list]

4. [url=#Equipment][color=#0645AD]Weapons and equipment[/color][/url]

[list]4.1 [url=#Uniforms][color=#0645AD]Uniforms[/color][/url]

4.2 [url=#Firearms][color=#0645AD]Small arms[/color][/url]

4.3 [url=#Artillery][color=#0645AD]Artillery[/color][/url]

4.4 [url=#Vehicles][color=#0645AD]Armoured vehicles[/color][/url][/list]

5. [url=#See][color=#0645AD]See also[/color][/url][/box][/floatleft]

[size=150][anchor=History][font=roman][b]History[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=Establishment][b]Establishment[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Historical Information Here (Establishment)]

[size=125][anchor=Engagements][b]Engagements[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Historical Information Here (Engagements)]

[size=150][anchor=Structure][font=roman][b]Structure[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=Army][b]YN’s Army[/b][/anchor][/size]

[sidebar][centre][img][/img]
[i][Insert image of YN’s Army here][/i][/centre][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about YN’s Army]

[size=125][anchor=Navy][b]YN’s Navy[/b][/anchor][/size]

[i][Insert image of YN’s Navy here][/i][/centre][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about YN’s Navy]

[size=125][anchor=Air][b]YN’s Air Force[/b][/anchor][/size]

[i][Insert image of YN’s Air Force here][/i][/centre][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about YN’s Air Force]

[size=150][anchor=Personnel][font=roman][b]Personnel[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=Officers][b]Officers[/b][/anchor][/size]

[i][Insert image of YN’s Officers here][/i][/centre][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about your Officers here]

[size=125][anchor=Other][b]Other ranks[/b][/anchor][/size]

[i][Insert image of YN’s Other ranks here][/i][/centre][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about your Other ranks here]

[size=150][anchor=Equipment][font=roman][b]Weapons and equipment[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=Uniforms][b]Uniforms[/b][/anchor][/size]

[i][Insert image of YN’s Uniforms here][/i][/centre][/sidebar]

[Insert Information about Uniforms here]

[size=125][anchor=Firearms][b]Small arms[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Information about Small arms here]

[table][tr][td]Model[/td][td]Image[/td][td]Origin[/td][td]Type[/td][td]Caliber[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][Write Here][/td][td][centre][img][/img][/centre][/td][td][centre][Your Nation’s Name Here][/centre][/td][td][Write Here][/td][td][Write Here][/td][/tr]

[/table]

[size=125][anchor=Artillery][b]Artillery[/b][/anchor][/size]

[Insert Information about Artillery here]

[table][tr][td]Model[/td][td]Image[/td][td]Origin[/td][td]Type[/td][td]Caliber[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][Write Here][/td][td][centre][img][/img][/centre][/td][td][centre][Your Nation’s Name Here][/centre][/td][td][Write Here][/td][td][Write Here][/td][/tr]

[/table]

[size=125][anchor=Vehicles][b]Armoured vehicles[/b][/anchor][/size]

[/table]

[size=150][anchor=See][font=roman][b]See also[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[*] [url=][color=#0645AD]Insert other information here[/color][/url]

(Military template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234&p=38401937#p38188501)
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:37 am, edited 13 times in total.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Here, Leader Factbook templates

Postby Northern Ateria » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:54 am

Here is a basic leader template.

[size=200][font=roman][b]First and Surname of Your Leader Here[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[centre][Insert Your Leader’s Quote Here][/centre]

[sidebar][size=150][background-block=#FFFFFE][centre][b][First and Surname of Your Leader Here][/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][Insert profile image of Your Leader Here][/img][/centre]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b][Your Leader’s Title] of [Your Nation’s Name][/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][b][size=120]Assumed office[/size][/b][/centre][centre][Day, Month and Year] — Incumbent[/centre]

[floatleft][b]Vice President[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Name of Your Leader’s vice leader][/align]

[floatleft][b]Preceded by[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Name of Predecessor][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Personal details[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Born[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Birthdate of Your Leader here]
[Birthplace of Your Leader here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Name(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Nickname(s) of Your Leader here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Spouse(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s spouse(s) here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Children[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of Your Leader’s children here (or ‘None’)][/align]

[floatleft][b]Father[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s father’s name here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Mother[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s mother’s name here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Relatives[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s list of relatives here][/align][hr][/sidebar]

[Insert more Information about Your Leader here e.g. what are their stories, beliefs, policies etc]

[spoiler=[b][Insert Miscellaneous Information about Your Leader e.g. their personality][/b]][/spoiler]

(Leader template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234&p=38401937#p38401937)

Here is the second leader template for nations whose leaders are monarchs.

[size=200][font=roman][b]First and Surname of Your Leader Here[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[centre][Insert Your Leader’s Quote here][/centre]

[Insert Information about Your Leader here]

[sidebar][size=150][background-block=#C5AFE8][centre][color=#000000][b][Insert Your Leader’s Name e.g. [i]Bob I[/i]][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][Insert profile image of Your Leader][/img][/centre]

[size=125][background-block=#E0D5F3][centre][color=#00539C][b][Insert Your Leader’s Royal Title and Your Nation’s Name e.g. [i]King of Britain[/i]][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Reign[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Date of Your Leader’s Reign] — Present[/align]

[floatleft][b]Coronation[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Date of Your Leader’s Coronation][/align]

[floatleft][b]Predecessor[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Predecessor][/align]

[floatleft][b]Successor/Heir apparent[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Successor/Heir apparent][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#E0D5F3][centre][color=#000000][b]Personal details[/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Born[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Birthdate of Your Leader]
[Insert the Birthplace of Your Leader][/align]

[floatleft][b]Name(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of nicknames of Your Leader][/align]

[floatleft][b]Spouse(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Spouse(s) here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Issue[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s children here][/align]

[align=right][b]Full name[/b]
[Insert Your Leader’s [i]Full[/i] name here][/align]

[floatleft][b]House[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s family e.g. [i]Habsburg[/i], [i]Windsor[/i] etc[/align]

[floatleft][b]Father[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the name of Your Leader’s Father here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Mother[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the name of Your Leader’s Mother here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Religion[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Religion here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Residence[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s personal Residence here][/align][hr][/sidebar]

[Insert more Information about Your Leader here e.g. what are their stories, beliefs, policies etc]

[spoiler=[b][Insert Miscellaneous Information about Your Leader e.g. their personality][/b]][/spoiler]

(Leader template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234&p=38401937#p38401937)

Here is the third leader template for constitutional monarchy-based nations whose leader is a constitutional monarch (head of state) and the other guy is the Prime Minister and/or Chancellor (head of government).

[centre][Insert Your Leader’s Quote here][/centre]

[Insert Information about Your Leader here]

[sidebar][size=150][background-block=#C5AFE8][centre][color=#000000][b][Insert Your Leader’s Name e.g. [i]Bob I[/i]][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][Insert profile image of Your Leader here][/img][/centre]

[size=125][background-block=#E0D5F3][centre][color=#00539C][b][Insert Your Leader’s Royal Title and Your Nation’s Name e.g. [i]King of Britain[/i]][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Reign[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Date of Your Leader’s Reign] — Present[/align]

[floatleft][b]Coronation[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Date of Your Leader’s Coronation][/align]

[floatleft][b]Predecessor[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Predecessor][/align]

[floatleft][b]Successor/Heir apparent[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Successor/Heir apparent][/align]

[floatleft][b]Prime Minister[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Prime Minister here][/align]

[size=125][background-block=#E0D5F3][centre][color=#000000][b]Personal details[/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Born[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Birthdate of Your Leader]
[Insert the Birthplace of Your Leader][/align]

[floatleft][b]Name(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of nicknames of Your Leader][/align]

[floatleft][b]Spouse(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Spouse(s) here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Issue[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s children here][/align]

[align=right][b]Full name[/b]
[Insert Your Leader’s [i]Full[/i] name here][/align]

[floatleft][b]House[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s family e.g. [i]Habsburg[/i], [i]Windsor[/i] etc[/align]

[floatleft][b]Father[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the name of Your Leader’s Father here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Mother[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the name of Your Leader’s Mother here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Religion[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s Religion here][/align]

[floatleft][b]Residence[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Leader’s personal Residence here][/align][hr][/sidebar]

An example of the third template used in my puppet here.
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
  • Grandma...

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Star Wars Fandom Wiki Template

Postby Northern Ateria » Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm

So I was reading about Star Wars on Fandom.com and I thought: “Hey, these look like neat and simple templates. I’ll make another set of templates.”

So I did.

Overview Template:

Based on this Fandom wiki article about the Galactic Empire

[sidebar][centre][img][Insert An Image Of Your Nation; 300 pixels][/img][/centre]

[size=125][background-block=#808080][centre][color=#FFFFFE][b][Insert Your Nation’s Name Here][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size][background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]General Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Government type[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s System of Government][/align]

[floatleft][b]Founding document[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s founding document e.g. Constitution of the United States][/align]

[floatleft][b]Head of state[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the head of state’s leader title e.g. King or Queen][/align]

[floatleft][b]Head of government[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the head of government’s leader title e.g. Prime Minister or Chancellor][/align]

[floatleft][b]Executive branch[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Any Executive branch in Your Nation?][/align]

[floatleft][b]Legislative branch[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Any Legislative branch in Your Nation?][/align]

[floatleft][b]Judicial branch[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Any Judicial branch in Your Nation?][/align]

[floatleft][b]Military branch[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert the Name of Your Military Forces][/align]

[background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Societal Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Capital[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s Capital City][/align]

[floatleft][b]Official language(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s Official language(s)][/align]

[floatleft][b]Currency[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s Currency][/align]

[floatleft][b]National religion[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s national religion][/align]

[floatleft][b]Official holiday[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s official holiday][/align]

[floatleft][b]Anthem[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s anthem][/align]

[background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Historical Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Formed from[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert your nation’s previous state e.g. Roman Republic][/align]

[floatleft][b]Date founded[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Nation’s founding date][/align][/sidebar]

(Overview template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234#p38629626)

Character Template:

Partially based on this Fandom wiki article about Anakin Skywalker

[sidebar][centre][img][Insert An Image Of Your Character; 300 pixels][/img][/centre]

[size=125][background-block=#808080][centre][color=#FFFFFE][b][Insert Your Character’s Full Name Here][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size][background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Biological Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Birthplace[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Birthplace][/align]

[floatleft][b]Born[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Date of Birth][/align]

[background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Physical Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Species[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Race/Species][/align]

[floatleft][b]Nationality[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Nationality][/align]

[floatleft][b]Height[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Height][/align]

[floatleft][b]Weight[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Weight][/align]

[floatleft][b]Gender[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Gender][/align]

[floatleft][b]Eye colour[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Eye Colour][/align]

[floatleft][b]Hair colour[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Your Character’s Hair Colour][/align]

[background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Miscellaneous Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Misc. Info[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert Miscellaneous Information About Your Character][/align][/sidebar]

(Character template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234#p38629626)

Military Template:

Based on this Fandom wiki article about the Imperial military

[sidebar][centre][img][Insert An Image Of Your Military; 300 pixels][/img][/centre]

[size=125][background-block=#808080][centre][color=#FFFFFE][b][Insert Your Nation’s Military’s Official Name Here][/b][/color][/centre][/background-block][/size][background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]General Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Military unit type[/b][/floatleft][align=right][E.g. army, navy, air force][/align]

[background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Organizational Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Commanding officer(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of your military’s leaders][/align]

[floatleft][b]Second-in-command[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of your military’s leaders][/align]

[floatleft][b]Sub-units[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of your military’s leaders][/align]

[floatleft][b]Headquarters[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert your military’s headquarters][/align]

[floatleft][b]Location(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert a list of your military’s locations][/align]

[background-block=#D3D3D3][color=#000000][b]Historical Information[/b][/color][/background-block]

[floatleft][b]Formed from[/b][/floatleft][align=right][What army/militia did your military form from?][/align]

[floatleft][b]Date founded[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Insert your military’s founding date][/align]

[floatleft][b]Misc. Info (optional)[/b][/floatleft][align=right][Misc. Info (optional)][/align][/sidebar]

(Military template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234#p38629626)
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Mon May 10, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  • Grandma...

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Factbook Templates for Army, Navy, and Air Force

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:03 pm

[size=200][font=roman][b]YN’s Army[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[sidebar][size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]YN’s Army[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][/img]

[img][/img][/centre]

[floatleft][b]Founded[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Insert Day, Month, Year[/align]

[floatleft][b]Motto(s)[/b][/floatleft][align=right]"Insert Motto(s)"[/align]

[floatleft][b]Country[/b][/floatleft][align=right][nation]Insert YN’s name[/nation][/align]

[floatleft][b]Type[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Army[/align]

[floatleft][b]Role[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Land warfare[/align]

[floatleft][b]Size[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Insert number of soldiers[/align]

[floatleft][b]Headquarters[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Insert Headquarters, Region, Your Nation’s Name[/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Commanders[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Commander-in-Chief[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Your Nation’s Leader e.g. President of YN[/align]

[floatleft][b]Minister of Defence[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Minister of Defence[/align]

[floatleft][b]Secretary of the Army[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Secretary of the Army[/align]

[floatleft][b]Chief of Staff[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Chief of Staff[/align]

[floatleft][b]Vice Chief of Staff[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Chief of Staff[/align]

[floatleft][b]Sergeant Major of the Army[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Sergeant Major of the Army[/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Insignia[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Flag[/b][/floatleft][align=right][img][/img][/align]

[floatleft][b]Field flag[/b][/floatleft][align=right][img][/img][/align][/sidebar]

The [b]YN’s Army[/b] is the land warfare branch of [nation]Insert Your Nation’s Name[/nation], and [continue writing a description about your nation’s armed forces].

[floatleft][sidebar][centre][b]Contents[/b][/centre]

1. [url=#1][color=#0645AD]Mission[/color][/url]

2. [url=#2][color=#0645AD]History[/color][/url]

[list]2.1 [url=#21][color=#0645AD]Establishment[/color][/url]

2.2 [url=#22][color=#0645AD]Engagements[/color][/url][/list]

3. [url=#3][color=#0645AD]Structure[/color][/url]

[list]3.1 [url=#31][color=#0645AD]Leadership[/color][/url]

3.2 [url=#32][color=#0645AD]Army components[/color][/url]

3.3 [url=#33][color=#0645AD]Organization[/color][/url]

3.4 [url=#34][color=#0645AD]Personnel[/color][/url][/list]

4. [url=#4][color=#0645AD]Weapons and equipment[/color][/url]

[list]4.1 [url=#41][color=#0645AD]Uniforms[/color][/url]

4.2 [url=#42][color=#0645AD]Small arms[/color][/url]

4.3 [url=#43][color=#0645AD]Artillery[/color][/url]

4.4 [url=#44][color=#0645AD]Armoured vehicles[/color][/url][/list]

5. [url=#5][color=#0645AD]See also[/color][/url][/sidebar][/floatleft]

[size=150][anchor=1][font=roman][b]Mission[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

The army serves as the land-based branch of the armed forces; and the mission of the army are defined as:

[*]

[*]

[size=150][anchor=2][font=roman][b]History[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=21][b]Establishment[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=22][b]Engagements[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=150][anchor=3][font=roman][b]Structure[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=31][b]Leadership[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=32][b]Army components[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=33][b]Structure[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=34][b]Personnel[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=150][anchor=4][font=roman][b]Weapons and equipment[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=41][b]Uniforms[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=42][b]Small arms[/b][/anchor][/size]

[url][color=#0645AD]List of firearms and equipment in YN’s Army[/color][/url]

[size=125][anchor=43][b]Artillery[/b][/anchor][/size]

[url][color=#0645AD]List of artillery in YN’s Army[/color][/url]

[size=125][anchor=44][b]Armoured vehicles[/b][/anchor][/size]

[url][color=#0645AD]List of armoured vehicles in YN’s Army[/color][/url]

[size=150][anchor=5][font=roman][b]See also[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[*] [url][color=#0645AD]Insert other information here[/color][/url]

(Army, Navy, Air Force template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234&p=39335409#p39335409)

Navy

[size=200][font=roman][b]YN’s Navy[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[sidebar][size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]YN’s Navy[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][/img]

[img][/img][/centre]

[floatleft][b]Founded[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Insert Day, Month, Year[/align]

[floatleft][b]Country[/b][/floatleft][align=right][nation]Insert YN’s name[/nation][/align]

[floatleft][b]Type[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Navy[/align]

[floatleft][b]Role[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Naval warfare[/align]

[floatleft][b]Size[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Insert number of soldiers[/align]

[floatleft][b]Headquarters[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Insert Headquarters, Region, Your Nation’s Name[/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Commanders[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Commander-in-Chief[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Your Nation’s Leader e.g. President of YN[/align]

[floatleft][b]Minister of Defence[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Minister of Defence[/align]

[floatleft][b]Secretary of the Navy[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Secretary of the Navy[/align]

[floatleft][b]Chief of Naval Operations[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Chief of Naval Operations[/align]

[floatleft][b]Vice Chief of Naval Operations[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Vice Chief of Naval Operations[/align]

[floatleft][b]Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy[/align]

[size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]Insignia[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[floatleft][b]Jack[/b][/floatleft][align=right][img][/img][/align]

[floatleft][b]Pennant[/b][/floatleft][align=right][img][/img][/align][/sidebar]

The [b]YN’s Navy[/b] is the maritime warfare branch of [nation]Insert Your Nation’s Name[/nation], and [continue writing a description about your nation’s armed forces].

3. [url=#3][color=#0645AD]Structure[/color][/url]

[list]3.1 [url=#31][color=#0645AD]Leadership[/color][/url]

3.2 [url=#32][color=#0645AD]Operating forces[/color][/url]

3.3 [url=#33][color=#0645AD]Organization[/color][/url]

3.4 [url=#34][color=#0645AD]Personnel[/color][/url][/list]

4. [url=#4][color=#0645AD]Equipment[/color][/url]

[list]4.1 [url=#41][color=#0645AD]Aircraft carriers[/color][/url]

4.2 [url=#42][color=#0645AD]Amphibious warfare vessels[/color][/url]

4.3 [url=#43][color=#0645AD]Cruisers[/color][/url]

4.4 [url=#44][color=#0645AD]Destroyers[/color][/url]

4.5 [url=#45][color=#0645AD]Frigates[/color][/url]

4.6 [url=#46][color=#0645AD]Mine countermeasures ships[/color][/url]

4.7 [url=#47][color=#0645AD]Patrol boats[/color][/url]

4.8 [url=#48][color=#0645AD]Submarines[/color][/url]

4.9 [url=#49][color=#0645AD]Aircraft[/color][/url][/list]

The navy serves as the ocean-based branch of the armed forces, and the missions of the navy are listed as:

[*]

[*]

[size=150][anchor=3][font=roman][b]Structure[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=31][b]Leadership[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=32][b]Operating forces[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=33][b]Structure[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=34][b]Personnel[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=150][anchor=4][font=roman][b]Equipment[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=41][b]Ships[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=42][b]Aircraft carriers[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=43][b]Amphibious warfare vessels[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=44][b]Cruisers[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=45][b]Destroyers[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=46][b]Frigates[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=47][b]Mine countermeasures ships[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=48][b]Patrol boats[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=49][b]Submarines[/b][/anchor][/size]

(Army, Navy, Air Force template by: [nation]Northern Ateria[/nation]; template can be found here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=436234&p=39335409#p39335409)

Air Force:

[size=200][font=roman][b]YN’s Air Force[/b][/font][/size][hr]

[sidebar][size=125][background-block=#B0C4DE][centre][b]YN’s Air Force[/b][/centre][/background-block][/size]

[centre][img][/img]

[img][/img][/centre]

[floatleft][b]Type[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Air force[/align]

[floatleft][b]Role[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Aerial warfare[/align]

[floatleft][b]Secretary of the Air Force[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Secretary of the Air Force[/align]

[floatleft][b]Chief of Staff[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Chief of Staff[/align]

[floatleft][b]Vice Chief of Staff[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Chief of Staff[/align]

[floatleft][b]Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force[/b][/floatleft][align=right]Name of Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force[/align]

[floatleft][b]Roundel[/b][/floatleft][align=right][img][/img][/align][/sidebar]

The [b]YN’s Air Force[/b] is the aerial warfare branch of [nation]Insert Your Nation’s Name[/nation], and [continue writing a description about your nation’s armed forces].

3. [url=#3][color=#0645AD]Organization[/color][/url]

[list]3.1 [url=#31][color=#0645AD]Administrative organization[/color][/url]

3.2 [url=#32][color=#0645AD]Air Force structure and organization[/color][/url]

3.3 [url=#33][color=#0645AD]Operational organization[/color][/url][/list]

4. [url=#4][color=#0645AD]Aircraft inventory[/color][/url]

[list]4.1 [url=#41][color=#0645AD]A — Attack[/color][/url]

4.2 [url=#42][color=#0645AD]B — Bomber[/color][/url]

4.3 [url=#43][color=#0645AD]C — Transport[/color][/url]

4.4 [url=#44][color=#0645AD]E — Special Electronic[/color][/url]

4.5 [url=#45][color=#0645AD]F — Fighter[/color][/url]

4.6 [url=#46][color=#0645AD]H — Search and rescue[/color][/url]

4.7 [url=#47][color=#0645AD]K — Tanker[/color][/url]

4.8 [url=#48][color=#0645AD]M — Multi-mission[/color][/url]

4.9 [url=#49][color=#0645AD]O — Observation[/color][/url]

4.10 [url=#410][color=#0645AD]R — Reconnaissance[/color][/url]

4.11 [url=#411][color=#0645AD]T — Trainer[/color][/url]

4.12 [url=#412][color=#0645AD]TG — Trainer gliders[/color][/url]

4.13 [url=#413][color=#0645AD]U — Utility[/color][/url]

4.14 [url=#414][color=#0645AD]V — VIP staff transport[/color][/url][/list]

The air force serves as the air-based branch of the armed forces, and the missions of the air force are listed as:

[*]

[*]

[size=150][anchor=3][font=roman][b]Organization[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=31][b]Administrative organization[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=32][b]Air Force structure and organization[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=33][b]Operational organization[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=150][anchor=4][font=roman][b]Aircraft inventory[/b][/font][/anchor][/size][hr]

[size=125][anchor=41][b]A — Attack[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=42][b]B — Bomber[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=43][b]C — Transport[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=44][b]E — Special Electronic[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=45][b]F — Fighter[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=46][b]H — Search and rescue[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=47[b]K — Tanker[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=48][b]M — Multi-mission[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=49][b]O — Observation[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=410][b]R — Reconnaissance[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=411][b]T — Trainer[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=412][b]TG — Trainer gliders[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=413][b]U — Utility[/b][/anchor][/size]

[size=125][anchor=414][b]V — VIP staff transport[/b][/anchor][/size]

Last edited by Northern Ateria on Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
  • Grandma...

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:13 pm

Factbook Templates for Army, Navy, and Air Force have been updated. Nothing really special, just replaced all the [box] codes with [sidebar] codes for all three of their Contents boxes.

Another update: Oh crap.
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Grandma...

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information